Higher Education Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A few bags?" Cassius laughed. "Well, regardless of the amount we had to carry, I'll admit we didn't just come along to freight around Mandy's goods. Mandy told us about a new hottie that Jess here had just initiated as a slut, and we saw the pictures Jess had sent her...and we just had to meet you for ourselves!"

Hannah smiled happily. "Remind me to send Mandy a thank you card! It was wonderful to meet you--all of you! I'm sure we'll all be good friends!" With that, she darted back into her room to change.

***

Charlotte smiled to herself as she read the latest chapter in her film studies textbook. She had taken the class because it fit her schedule and fulfilled a general education requirement, but when she had signed up for the class, she thought it would be a frivolous waste of time. This belief was reinforced by her father, who insisted that school should be for learning ways to make money, gain power, or obtain moral righteousness. Indeed, her father had grumbled when he'd seen her class schedule, complaining that he wasn't paying for his older daughter to sit around and watch Hollywood trash. After only a few classes, however, Charlotte found herself enthralled by the subject. The way that so many different forms--photography, writing, acting, set and costume design--came together to create a single cohesive art piece was fascinating. And the variety of stories allowed her to explore so many different experiences and worlds without having to venture outside of her safe zone. When Charlotte spoke to her family about her newfound interest, her mother and sister listened and made encouraging sounds. Her father, however, only rolled his eyes and cautioned her about the decadence of Hollywood.

"Charlotte!" Hannah whispered. Charlotte, too engrossed in reading to notice the new arrival, didn't look up.

"Charlotte!" Hannah whispered, this time a little more loudly. Still no response.

Jess and Hannah looked at each, each asking the other a silent question with quizzical expressions on their face. Neither wanted to disrupt other students in the library--they respected the place of scholarship and learning too much! Jessica gently placed a hand on the raven-haired beauty's shoulder, hoping this would get her attention.

Finally, Charlotte looked up. She saw Hannah and Jessica looking down at her, friendly and open smiles on their face. She blushed a little, feeling embarrassed by her earlier outburst, but neither of the scantily clad young woman--still wearing the outfits that had set Charlotte off earlier--seemed put off by it. Indeed, they both seemed happy to see her.

"Mind if we join you?" Hannah asked quietly.

Charlotte nodded meekly, not sure what to say. She had said such horrible to these girls, and they were acting like nothing had happened!

The two newcomers pulled up seats next to the table, pulling out laptops and books and getting to work like any other diligent college student. Hannah took a seat across from Charlotte, and soon adopted a look of intense concentration as she flipped between various books and typed away on her laptop.

Jessica sat next to Charlotte. Before she got to work, she glanced at the book Charlotte was reading. "Great book!" she whispered. "Are you taking Professor Sharpe's class? I love her! She really got me into movies."

Charlotte gave Jessica a small smile. She still wasn't comfortable with Jessica, but this was a perfectly normal conversation.

"Yes," she said. "I never thought this could be so interesting...but, well, it's my favorite class."

"That's why we go to university, right?" Jessica responded. "There are so many things you come to love and enjoy that never would have crossed your mind as a sheltered teenager."

"Oh yes!" Hannah looked up from her laptop, green eyes shining, and mouth curled up into a happy grin. "That's so very true!"

Jess tore a bit of paper from her notebook and wrote something down on it before passing it to Charlotte. "Here, this is my e-mail address. Shoot me a message and I'll send you some list of films I think are really worth checking out."

The trio then resumed studying and working in earnest. Charlotte was glad that Hannah didn't seem too upset over the confrontation earlier in the day. She wasn't sure what to make of Jessica's overtures, but she remembered her mother's words from earlier in the day and decided to accept them with grace. Still, a sense of guilt gnawed away at her.

"I'm getting thirsty, Hannah." She whispered. "You want to come with me to fill my water bottle?"

Hannah looked up and smiled. Of course, she knew that Charlotte didn't need company for such a simple task. She nodded, and the got up to walk outside together.

Charlotte began to fill her water bottle and spoke to Hannah, not looking at her.

"Hannah, I'm not sure what you're doing with Jess. She seems nice, but well, I'm not sure what her values are..."

Hannah sighed. "Look, Charlotte, I really appreciate that you're looking out for me. But you know our values have never been the same. And whatever you think of Jess's values, she's one of the sweetest and smartest people I know. Has she been anything but kind to you?"

Charlotte looked up, making eye contact with Hannah and frowning thoughtfully. "You're right. I can't really complain about how she's acted towards me."

"Do you really think she'd put in me in a situation where I wasn't safe? Or happy? Or comfortable?" Hannah asked.

"I guess not..." Charlotte mumbled. "Hannah...I'm sorry...I'm sorry about what I said this morning," she went on.

Hannah placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Hey now, it's okay. I know you were emotional because you care about me. And it's not like you said anything that bad!"

Charlotte furrowed her brow and looked down again. "Hannah...I called you a...a...." Her face flushed red, and she barely whispered the word. "A harlot!"

Hannah giggled and gave Charlotte a stranger smile. "I mean, the term's a little anachronistic, but there are far worse things to be called!"

Charlotte arched an eyebrow and looked at Hannah with confusion. Before she could think of a response, she heard the door to the library open and close and sensed a third person approaching them.

"Hey girls!" Jessica said cheerily, wearing her backpack and holding up a library bag. "I'm just about wrapping up my work for the day, and I checked out some films from the front desk. I know they're not on Professor Sharpe's syllabus, but if Charlotte has been enjoying her class, I think she'll really enjoy these. What do you say we grab some takeout and have a movie night!?"

Hannah and Charlotte exchanged glances, their earlier conversation forgotten. Charlotte turned to Jessica. "You know, that sounds nice! I'm just about done studying, I'm in!"

"Well, let's make it a girl's night in!" Hannah agreed. She turned to Charlotte. "Could you grab my books and my laptop?"

"Of course!" Charlotte nodded happily and trotted off towards the library.

When Charlotte was out of earshot, Hannah turned to Jessica. "What kind of movies are those? Are you planning on getting started already by showing Charlotte some hardcore porn movies or something? I don't think that's going to work!"

Jessica giggled and gave Hannah a light, playful punch on the shoulder. "No, silly! Do you really think I'd be able to get those kinds of movies from the library? Although, if you want, I have quite the selection we can watch later!"

"I think you're right," Jessica went on. "Charlotte is a nice girl. She's just misguided. And I actually want to like the people that I fuck, or get fucked with. We'll convert her in time. But for now, even I'm all fucked out! I just want a quiet night in with some friends."

Hannah nodded. "I'm glad you two are warming up to each other. I love you both, and I'd hate to have two of my best friends at odds with each other."

Jess giggled. "In time, I'm sure Charlotte and I won't have anything to be at odds over! That little vixen NEEDS a black cock up her pussy."

This time, Hannah gave Jess a light, playful punch. "You're right...but be quiet! Imagine if she heard you say that now!"

As if on cue, the door to the library opened and shut, and Charlotte came out. She passed Hannah's backpack to her and looked at the pair with an expectant smile. "Well, let's get going, ladies!" she said.

Together, the trio walked back to the dorms, happily chatting about the routine affairs of college life.

As the girls settled in for a quiet evening of conversation, movies and Thai food. Jess carefully explained the meaning of each shot, frame, and directing choice in the films they watched, and Charlotte was impressed by her knowledge and attention to detail. Hannah wouldn't describe herself as a movie buff, but she was naturally curious, and took Jess' de facto lesson in with rapt attention.

Charlotte smiled to herself. Whatever Hannah was exploring, she was still her friend. And Jess, whatever her foibles, was a new friend. Perhaps as importantly, she was a new opportunity for conversion into a moral, righteous lifestyle.

Charlotte didn't notice that Jess and Hannah's hands sometimes danced across each other's bodies, or that when she got up to pick something off the coffee table their eyes lingered on her breasts or bottom, or that they exchanged glanced and licked their lips whenever a particularly handsome black man came on the screen. If someone had pointed it, she wouldn't have been sure what to make of it. Nice girls like Hannah weren't attracted to other girls. And, although Charlotte would have been loathe to admit, she didn't think nice girls like Hannah went for black men. Jess...Jess she wasn't so sure about. But she suspected under all the blonde's bravado was a sweet, innocent young woman who just needed the right guidance.

*****

The next morning, Hannah stood in her closet, wearing only a tiny white thong. Jess had invited her to a brunch--just brunch!--with some of the girls in their new clique.

She frowned as she looked through the assemblage of new clothing in the back of the closet. Here, Mandy and Cassius' crew of helpers had placed the most risqué items. Hannah, never a fashion maven, had no idea how some of the strappy, lacy outfits were supposed to be worn, and even if she could figure out how to put them on, she had little confidence that she'd be able to keep all of her bits in place and covered. The newly libertine Hannah enjoyed displaying her body, in the right context. But she had no interest in getting arrested!

She moved to the front of the closet, which had relatively conservative attire. Keyword, relatively. The outfits here weren't too different from what Hannah would normally wear, but they showed a lot more skin and clung to her body much more tightly. And although they didn't have the pink and pastels that Jessica was so fond of, they displayed more variety of color than the greys and blacks that Hannah typically wore.

Hannah's smiled as she found a number she thought was perfect for a girl's brunch--her first such outing. She pulled out a thin, green sundress. It was held by thin straps which crossed diagonally in the back, leaving her back largely bare. The neckline was cut low enough to show a generous amount of cleavage, and the hem fell well above her knees. Although it clung to Hannah's body, the material was light and thin enough that she felt loose and comfortable in the tiny garment. She slipped on a pair on of strappy sandals with a small, wedge heel, and decided to eschew a bra.

Hannah stopped to look at herself in the mirror, admiring the way the dress showed so much of her body and hugged her curves. She then stopped herself. She was a bona fide slut now, to be sure. But did this mean she was also vain? Hannah's internal struggle didn't last long. The past forty-eight hours had taught her the human body was a beautiful thing, a delightful source of pleasure. Why shouldn't she show hers off? Why shouldn't she take pride in her beauty?

She grabbed her purse and headed out the door, typing the name of the restaurant Jessica had provided into her phone's navigation app.

Hannah strolled into the restaurant. She immediately noticed that most of the clientele was female. Scantily clad women, ranging from other college students to middle aged, sat around the tables, happily talking. A few of the older women were joined by men. Hannah noticed that that these pairs had wedding rings. Some of the groups of women were also joined by handsome, well-built black men. Some, but not all of these groups also bore wedding rings.

All of the waitstaff was female, young, attractive, and wore a uniform comprising a tight black halter top and short black micro-mini skirt. Hannah noticed that, as they moved from table to table, many of the customers--male and female alike--flirted with them, sometimes even fondling and groping them! Part of Hannah quailed at the potential sexual harassment, but she noted that the waitresses all seemed to enjoy the attention--especially from the black men. After the events of the past two days, she couldn't exactly call the situation sexually charged, but this was far from an ordinary brunch spot.

As Hannah looked around the room, she saw the two Professor Suffolks sitting at a table, deeply involved in each other's conversation, one of the wife's hand clasped over the husband's over the table in a gesture of genuine affection. Tracy Suffolk noticed Hannah peering around and excitedly waved her over.

"Hannah! So good to see you here! Let me tell you, everyone is abuzz about how you came of your shell on Friday! I really hope we can play soon!" Tracy gushed. Hannah gulped a little at this. Tracy was beautiful and sexy. She was also a professor. Hannah had shed nearly all of her inhibitions in the past two days, but the idea of participating in no-holds-barred group sex with a professor...Hannah's ruminations ended when she realized that the tingling, she felt wasn't hesitation, but excitement.

She smiled at Professor Suffolk and cheerfully replied "Me too! I'm going to be taking a lot of black cock and eating a lot of pussy from now on!" Hannah blushed and giggled, a little surprised at the boldness of her own statement.

Jerry politely smiled and stood, extending his hand in an offer of a handshake to Hannah. "It's lovely to see you, Hannah. But I suspect you're not here to talk to a boring old married couple. I noticed Jessica and her friends come through a few moments ago...perhaps you're here to join them!"

"Oh, you're not a boring old married couple!" Hannah responded. "But yea, Jessica's having a brunch with some of the girls." She blushed a little, again. "I haven't really been the brunch type before, but, well, I've kind of embracing new experiences the past couple of days."

Jerry and Tracy chuckled in unison at this. Tracy waved over a passing young woman, dressed in the apparent uniform of the establishment.

A scantily clad hostess approached. Hannah provided Jessica's name, and the hostess' eyes lit up. "Oh, Jess and Sophie are two of our most beloved regulars!" She said brightly. "Follow me!" She took Hannah by the hand--another unusual gesture for a hostess at a restaurant--and led her to the back of the restaurant. Hannah couldn't help but admire the sway of the hostess's ass, tight wrapped in and barely covered by the uniform micromini, as she walked.

The hostess opened a pair of double doors in the back of the restaurant and guided Hannah to a beautifully decorated back patio. A single, large table was in the center of the patio, around which sat Jessica, Sophie, Christine, Anne, Chloe, and Terry. Hannah smiled as she realized she made the right choice of attire, as the woman gathered around the table wore similarly revealing outfits. "Don't be too proud of yourself," she thought. "That wasn't too hard a guess to make!"

"HANNAH! I'm so glad you could make it!!" Jessica squealed, jumping up from the table. She rushed towards Hannah and wrapped her on a tight embrace. She took her by the hand and led her to the table, whispering in her ear "Everyone here has been talking about how much they like you, what a great addition you are to the group!"

They approached the table and Hannah seated herself in the sole empty chair, between Anne and Jessica.

"Shall I get you started with our bottomless mimosas?" The hostess asked.

"Oh...I'm uh...I'm only nineteen." Hannah stammered. "I'm afraid I can't do that yet."

Terry chuckled from across the table. "Here you can!"

"That's right," the hostess smiled. "We have...certain special accommodations here."

Hannah shook her head. "Thanks...but I'll just get a coffee! I take it black!"

"Damn straight she does," Chloe declared. The table laughed at the joke, and even the hostess shot Hannah a knowing wink.

"Of course,", the hostess said, and sauntered off.

"I'm so happy to see you," Anne told Hannah. "I really enjoyed meeting you on Saturday, and when you went to bed early, I was afraid we'd lose touch. Did Chloe give you, my number?"

"She did!" Hannah smiled back. She pulled out her phone and typed away. "Just texted you...I definitely want to hang out more!"

Hannah turned to Jess. "So...are you sure this is 'just brunch?' I haven't really been to one of these before, but something seems off."

Jess smiled. "Yes, silly! What do you think there's going to be a massive orgy in the middle of a restaurant on a Sunday morning. But, this is kind of a special spot..."

Sophie chimed in. "Valerie Pensworth owns this place. She bought it a few months ago. You've heard of Chef Amy?" Hannah nodded. Chef Amy was a popular cooking show, starring the titular chef. Amy was undoubtedly talented chef, but her show's popularity was in no small part due to its star's innocent beauty and seemingly naïve charm.

Sophie went on. "Well, this is her flagship restaurant. Old Archie Pensworth ate here and wanted to hire her as an exclusive chef. Valerie didn't think it was right to hoard her talent, and frankly, I think she was a little peeved that Archie turned his nose up at his own wife's cooking so often. Valerie opposed the deal, but Archie was throwing so much money at Amy she just couldn't say no. Until Valerie came by with a crew of about a half-dozen black studs and introduced Amy to the joys of the interracial gangbang!" Sophie's presentation was interrupted as she broke into peals of laughter at the climax of her story.

Chloe carried on. "Yes, Valerie showed Amy that there are things much more enjoyable than money. She ended up buying the place herself, and gave Amy a very fair price in cash. And when you add in all the black cock Amy's been getting...the price was more than fair! Amy still works here, but there's been some changes with Valerie's guidance."

Christine chimed in. "All the waitresses are black cock sluts. They have to be before they get hired here. So if you see some more risqué behavior, everyone is game for it. They also get paid about twice what a waitress would get at another high end restaurant. And we have some special events here. Every second Sunday is 'Slut Sunday.' Sluts eat free! So do their husbands, if they're well-behaved enough. Oh, and the bulls of course...although they have to be invited by one of the women. And although I don't think there's ever been an orgy here on a Sunday morning...there's been plenty of 'em on other days of the week!"

"I see..." Hannah said, wondering just how extensive this network of libertines was.

Over the next several minutes, the girls chattered away happily. The normally quiet and awkward Hannah found herself easily slipping into the conversation, enjoying the company of her new friends. Jessica's early refrain of "sluts, not bimbos" echoed in her mind, as she found that each of her fellow sluts was also intelligent and well-educated. The group discussed their studies, books they were reading, and current affairs with depth and insight.

1...345678