Higher Education Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, seeming as if she were trying to stifle a giggle.

"Oh hey," Charlotte said. "I'm glad you're having a good time. Um, you seem a little flushed, you're not drinking or anything, are you?"

"Nope!" Hannah shook her head. "Completely, 100% sober! Just really getting into the energy of this place. Like I've said, there's a lot of ways you can have fun!"

"Oh, that's good..." Charlotte said.

"Listen, I really appreciate you looking out for me. But I really can take care of myself! Besides, I'm with Lucas and Malcom! And Jess! You know they wouldn't anything bad happen to me! Anyhow, don't wait up for me! The night is still young and there's still so many...I mean so much...I want to do!" With that, the screen went blank.

Charlotte sighed and thought about the conversation that had just taken place. Hannah had seemed odd, but odd conversations with Hannah after she slipped away from their suite were becoming commonplace. It was clear that Hannah was in some group of people though, so she couldn't be getting into that much trouble or doing anything that naughty!

Charlotte decided that Hannah had still maintained her virtue, and returned to her book. Still, she thought, with that dress she remained in danger. She'd need to redouble her efforts to be a good moral exemplar for Hannah.

***

As Hannah hung up the phone and tossed it back on the table, she increased the intensity and speed of her bouncing on Lucas's cocks and burst into laughter. From underneath her, Lucas asked "You never get tired of that gag, do you?"

Hannah wiped away tears of laughter from her face. "God help me, I don't. I love Charlotte, but she's so fun to mess with!"

Anne popped her head off of Malcolm's cock and turned to address Hannah. "Be nice to Charlotte! You know she means well!" She stood and kicked off her heels. The lithe brunette was now entirely naked. She turned around to face Hannah and away from Malcolm.

"I am nice to Charlotte!" Hannah protested. "I'm just having a little fun with her."

"It'll kill your little running joke," Anne rebutted, squatting over Malcolm's still erect rod. "But...uggghhhhhh..." She groaned as she sank down, holding Malcom's cock as she slid it into her pussy. "The nicest you can do for her...fuckkkkk I love your cock Malcolm....the nicest thing you can do for her...is to get her fucked! Bring her into the fold! Convert her into one of us!"

Hannah opened her mouth, not sure whether to argue with Anne or to agree with her, but her words were cut off by the arrival of Quentin, who walked into their VIP room with Chloe on his arm.

"DeShawn!" Chloe said happily. "I've been looking for you!"

"Oh hey...ummm...fucckkk...slow down baby!" Tracy stammered out her words. "Chloe, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your man for a bit!"

"Of course not!" Chloe said. "He's not just a big cock! The man's got great fucking skills, am I right?"

"Oh, fuck, god yes!" Tracy agreed enthusiastically.

Quentin approached Hannah as she continued to grind into Lucas' cock.

"My dear," he said, smiling down at her calmly. "You're the talk of the town in the orgy room. I just had to come and visit our newest talent."

Hannah smiled up at him, a wicked glint in her eye.

***

Charlotte turned off the lights in the girls' shared living room and began to get ready for bed. As she brushed her teeth, gargled her mouthwash, and climbed into bed, the internal she had been trying to quell continued to rage.

Hannah's behavior had definitely changed in the past several weeks. She was still the sweet, funny, kind and sometimes awkward friend that Charlotte had come to treasure. But she was calmer, more relaxed. She greeted new people with enthusiasm, and didn't seem so scared of the world anymore. They still had their little political debates, but no matter how far apart their positions were, Hannah never really seemed to get upset. If Hannah were getting into trouble with Jessica...was it really trouble? Hannah seemed to have really come into her own, whatever she was up to when she slipped out of their dorm.

People go through phases, Charlotte realized. And change isn't necessarily a bad thing. A few weeks ago, she'd have turned her nose up at the friends that Hannah had recently made. Now, she realized they were all kind, intelligent people. Just...different. She was ashamed to say that, of the several black friends Hannah had introduced her to, she would have considered them different, turned away from them, simply because of her skin color. But the past few weeks had shown her how foolish that view had been.

Hannah was definitely going through some sort of phase right now. But Charlotte knew, at heart, that she was a sweet and virtuous girl, that they may have differed in many of their beliefs, but that they shared the same core values.

***********

"OHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSS FUCCCKKKKKKINNNGGG GODDDDDD" Hannah shrieked, wailing like a banshee as her limbs flailed and her body trembled uncontrollably.

She had laid on her back on the table, now stripped completely bare of clothing, as Quentin kneeled in front of her, thrusting his thirteen inch cock in and out of her body. She relished the intensity and speed of the older man's powerful thrusts, marveling at his stamina as, despite his age, he had been plunging his organ into her tight, nineteen year old pussy for some time without any sign of fading.

Now a much more experienced slut, Hannah sensed an impending orgasm and braced herself for the waves of pleasure that would soon rock her body. Quentin was skilled, and she knew that she would cum hard, and cum soon!

Just as she approached her peak, her vision exploded into a flash of white as her pleasure transcended even what she been eagerly anticipating. As Quentin was splitting her cunt apart, a softer but skilled tongue ran it way across her labia and clit, causing her most powerful orgasm in weeks! This mixed sensation, the hard cock splitting her cunt apart, the soft tongue flicking across her pussy lips and clit, had let to her intense outburst.

As Hannah howled and thrashed about, Quentin's cock popped out of her. As he did, Hannah felt a powerful burst of liquid erupt from her spasming pussy.

He looked down at the bucking whore and smiled fondly. He'd get his chance to spray his semen into her at some point tonight, but the beautiful young redhead was lost to him for now, and he still wanted to fuck! Sophie sat on the sofa next to them, legs spread wide as she rubber her naked cunt. He shot her a questioning glance, and she smiled and gestured for him to come forward, as she hooked her hands under her knees and held her legs up. Accepting the invitation, he leaned forward and impaled himself into the blonde graduate student's welcoming pussy.

Meanwhile, Hannah gasped for breath and tried to remember her own name. As she came down from her orgasmic high and her vision began to regain focus, she looked up to see the smiling face of Professor Suffolk, glazed with clear, thin fluid.

"Oh wow, Professor Suffolk! Thank you! That was fucking amazing! God!" Hannah gushed, realizing who had been the source of her amplified pleasure.

Professor Suffolk laughed. "I have a modest proposal for you, dear. If either of us makes the other cum, we should be on a first name basis for at least an hour. And if either of us squirts their sex juices all over the other...same rule applies!"

Hannah clasped her hand over her mouth. "Was all that me!?!?" She asked, a hint of pride in her voice.

Tracy smiled even wider and began to nod. The professor and the student laughed together, until Tracy's laughter halted as her mouth formed into an O, her eyes grew wide, and she let out a loud moan. Hannah recognized the sign of a woman who was enjoying being penetrated by a monster cock, and she craned her neck to see who had placed her professor in such a state. She exchanged smiles with Malcolm as he pounded into Tracy from behind. Before long, Tracy grabbed Hannah's face and began making out with her. As Malcom's thrusts intensified, Tracy's body was pushed further along Hannah's. Their kiss broke, and Tracy's tits now swung over Hannah's head. Without missing a beat, Hannah began sucking and licking the breasts, stopping only to let out a whimper of appreciation when she felt another cock, from some unknown source, penetrate her inner depths.

"What a wonderful night," she thought to herself. "And I haven't even made it up to the orgy room yet!"

***

Charlotte had been trying to sleep for hours. Determined to shut down the internal debate raging in her head, she had counted sheep, tried reading her book, paced some more. Now she just stared into the darkness. She glumly looked over at her alarm clock. 3AM! At this rate, Hannah wasn't going to make it home. And if she didn't come, where was she staying the night?? Some dumb frat boy's room that she'd met at the club, probably! Hannah sighed in despair as she imagined some entitled preppy defiling her roommate.

But then, she heard someone fumbling with her door luck.

"Good night, Jess!" Hannah's voice called out, clearly and happily. "So much fun tonight...can't wait to do it again!"

The door closed and Charlotte darted out of her room to see Hannah. Hannah's hair was a mess, her makeup smeared all over, her skin slick with sweat, her barely-there dress rumpled and worn askew.

But when she smiled to greet Charlotte, her eyes were clear and her voice lucid.

"Hey sweetie," she said brightly. "I hope I didn't wake you up!" She spoke coherently, without any of the drunken haze that was all too familiar a sight on college campuses.

"Oh, um, no, not at all." Charlotte stammered. "You...uh...you like you had a very active night."

"Oh, you know, lots of dancing!" Hannah shrugged. A look of concern fell across her face. "You didn't wait up for me did you?"

Charlotte just smiled sheepishly. "I tried to go to bed. But you know I worry about you!"

"Oh sweetie!" Hannah rushed forward and pulled Charlotte into a tight hug. She smelled of perfume, and sweat, and...something else. "It really means a lot to me how much you care. But I've told you! I'm a big girl! I can look out for myself!"

"I know." Charlotte said, casting her eyes down.

"I think we're both exhausted. And I'm really looking forward to our movie night with Jessica tomorrow. So let's go to bed, okay? I'm home, safe and sound!"

"So...you're not mad?"

"Of course not, silly! How can I be mad at someone for trying to look out for me, even if they don't need to?" Hannah gave Charlotte a fond pat on the cheek before pulling away. "But seriously...my bed is calling to me like a siren! See you tomorrow!"

As Hannah closed her door, Charlotte felt a mixture of relief and regret. Relief that Hannah had made her way back home, and not fallen into the bed of some twerpy undergraduate. Regret that she had ever doubted Hannah's virtue.

Whatever superficial differences the two roommates may have, Charlotte was sure, they were two peas in a pod!

1...345678