Higher Education Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, inevitably, the conversation turned to sex and the events of the previous Friday night. Two days ago, Hannah would have fainted at the raunchy discussion. Now, she happily recounted her own acts of sexual debauchery, laughed along with the slutty anecdotes of the others, and smiled with pride as the others complimented her sexual prowess.

"I really hope you both will be fixtures at these parties!" Chloe said, smiling widely at Anne and Hannah.

Anne nodded eagerly. "My only regret is that I went to so many of those things without joining in!" She playfully nudged Hannah with her elbow. "This little whore didn't need to spend that much time watching before deciding it was for her!"

Hannah held her head up proudly. "Friday was one of the best nights of my life. It's up there with getting a perfect score on my SAT, on getting into this school. I'm DEFINITELY coming back for more."

Jess smiled proudly at her protégé. "Hannah here is absolutely a black cock fiend. In fact, she's agreed to recruit more women into our little clutch! She's going to start with her roommate, Charlotte!"

Anne frowned. "I've met Charlotte. Nice girl...but very conservative. I don't mean to question your dedication as a slut...but...don't you think you should start with someone easier?"

Hannah giggled. "That's a fair point...and I agreed to this plan right after I had ten inches of black cock shoved up my pussy! But...I think I can do it!" she placed her fists on the table with determination.

Christine placed a hand over Anne's, squeezing it fondly. "You know, a lot of people questioned whether we'd be able to convert you after you started coming to so many parties without succumbing. And well, I'd say you're pretty thoroughly converted now, wouldn't you?"

Anne bit her lower lip and nodded. "Oh yes...that is VERY true!"

Sophie chimed in. "I've met Charlotte. She's definitely hot. Uptight yes, but some of the most depraved whores I've met were the most uptight before they got blacked. None of them have been able to resist. I can't wait for her to be one of us!"

The girls carried on for the next few hours, happily letting the morning slip away in a haze of warm camaraderie. Hannah buzzed with joy and excitement, delighted to have found a group of such wonderful friends.

****

Over the next few weeks, Hannah fully embraced being a slut. She fucked many new people, men and women alike. She made on good on her promise to Lucas and the two became frequent sexual partners. She found time for one-on-one assignations and group frolics alike, but hadn't yet been to anything as large or debauched as her first orgy. Jessica had explained that such events happened about once a month, and promised to let her know as soon as the first one was scheduled.

Hannah had no regrets about her conversion. But she worried about fitting her new sexually and socially active lifestyle into her old routine. Hannah wanted to stay at the top of her class. Her natural intelligence and more relaxed outlook allowed her to spend less time studying, but she still spent a fair amount of time on classwork. Besides, she enjoyed learning. She also found that the vigorous fuck fests which were now a regular part of her routine served as a much more fun, but still effective, alternative to time in the gym Hannah also came to realize how much time her old self wasted, anxiously wondering about what she should be doing instead of just doing it.

Hannah also wanted to hold onto her old, nerdy hobbies and maintain the friendships with Ethan and the others that she had formed in recent months. Parts of her new world and old world integrated themselves with each other quite. Anne and DeShawn joined Hannah's board game group. Anne was a natural fit, but Hannah couldn't help but find something humorous about the massive black giant enthusiastically playing board games with a group that was primarily white, pudgy, and male. Malcom of course, became a frequent fuck buddy. The first board game night Hannah attended with him, she made several strategic errors, so distracted was she by memories of that massive black cock pounding into her various orifices. She rallied from behind to win that night's session, but she insisted on driving Malcolm home. As soon as they got into her car, she fucked his brains out. The nerdy girl had never been much of an athlete, and was in fact, a bit of a klutz. But motivated by lust, she found hidden reserves of dexterity and flexibility that allowed them to enjoy a vigorous fuckfest in her small, compact car.

Hannah remained a brilliant student She remained an avid nerd. She remained a kind and patient friend. But now, she was also a sex-crazed whore. And proud of it!

Jessica watched in pride as Hannah came out of her shell. The sweet, funny, intelligent girl that Jessica had come to know in the past few months was unchanged. But the shy, anxious and sometimes overly judgmental girl was a thing of the past. Hannah still went on about her board games, still engaged in Jessica in stimulating conversations about literature, still remained one of the stars of their book club, but also enjoyed getting dicked down and voraciously lapped away at other woman's pussies on the regular. She no longer seemed frightened of her own shadow or leery of meeting new people. The old Hannah hadn't been replaced. The Hannah she knew and loved so well had simply grown.

Charlotte sometimes gave Hannah dirty looks, still not quite adjusted to her friend and roommates new wardrobe and vocabulary. Hannah had never uttered even minor swears before, and now she even dropped the occasional f-bomb. Still, Charlotte managed to hold back from lecturing Hannah or breaking into an outburst similar to that Saturday morning of a few weeks ago. As much as she questioned some of Hannah's new lifestyle choices, she also noticed that she was happier, calmer. Hannah noticed the judgmental looks from the brunette, but took them in stride. She remembered that only a few weeks ago, her own outlook on life wasn't so different. She remembered her initial judgment of Jessica. For the sake of peace, she tried to refrain from profanity around Charlotte...but when one spent so much time calling out profane litanies while being pounded by black cock, the occasional swear word slipped into everyday conversation. And well, she was going to dress how she wanted to dress.

Before long, Hannah had settled happily into her new life. She kept her old friends and interests, maintained her stellar academic record, and enjoyed a steady regiment of cock and pussy.

****

On a Sunday night, about a month after Hannah's conversion, she was flopped out on her couch next to Charlotte. Both girls were exhausted after a grueling weekend of paper writing. The two shared a class which had a major research paper due the next Monday, and the pair had spent all weekend making sure their work was perfect.

Hannah wore a tiny pair of shorts, which covered less than any of the underpants owned by Charlotte, and a lowcut, white tank top which left about her stomach entirely exposed. Charlotte wore baggy, light grey sweats. If Charlotte's head were covered, an observer would have no idea what sex she was.

Hannah felt slightly grumpy as she had missed out on a small orgy that Friday night and had to turn and invitation from Malcolm, Lucas, and Jessica to join in a foursome on Saturday, but she was too good-natured to complain or to take her frustration out on Charlotte or anyone else. Braindead, the two watched whatever streaming show they had randomly selected, barely paying attention to the plot.

Hannah's phone chirped. She grabbed it, and saw a new notification from "Sluts R' Us," the she had given the group thread of her inner circle of whores.

"Hey ladies!" Anne texted. "Met a new stud! Going to see how he works for the rest of the group!"

Jessica simply responded by tagging the picture with an image of a heart.

A picture then popped up of Anne, looking up at a phone camera and smiling with her arm wrapped around the waist of a handsome man who dwarfed her in size.

"You go girl! Let us know how he is!" Chloe texted.

"Looks delicious!" Sophie agreed.

"I'm surprised you're not all fucked out from last night..." Christine added, sending emojis of eggplants and squirting water.

"Last night was epic! Remind me to send pics and videos later." That was Terry.

"Have fun, sweetie!" Hannah added a smiley face with hearts for eyes to her text. She had been deprived that weekend, but she couldn't begrudge her friends their fun.

A few minutes later, another alert chimed on Hannah's phone. This was a closeup of Anne's face, smiling happily as held a massive, 11 inch, coal black rod against her face. "He's not even fully hard yet!" She captioned the photo. Hannah gulped and glanced over at Charlotte, whose attention remained fix on the television in front of them.

Another picture came through. This was a wider angle selfie of Anne and her new stud, showing their entire bodies. Both were now nude, and Anne clutched his cock, which had now grown to thirteen inches, with her hand! "All right, we're about to do this!" The message read.

Hannah smiled as she recognized a distinctive dresser in the background. Anne was in a dorm which was only a few minutes away from Hannah's at a brisk walking pace!

Hannah looked over at Charlotte again. Still oblivious.

"Hey girl," Hannah texted. "I missed out on fucking this weekend...mind if I join?"

"Of course!" Anne responded. "Always happy to share with a fellow nympho!" She then added a room number. "I'll ask him to leave the door unlocked!"

"Get pictures and vids!" Chloe added.

Hannah shot up from the couch with a renewed burst of energy and scurried towards the door, almost falling over as she scrambled to put a pair of flip flops on. Charlotte looked at her quizzically.

"Uhhh...I have something I REALLY need to take care of...was too busy for it this weekend." Hannah explained honestly.

Charlotte was about to encourage Hannah to put something more decent on, but cut herself off. As Hannah darted out the door, slamming it behind her, Charlotte thought to herself "The poor girl is going to be awfully cold."

Hannah wasn't cold. Her body was flushed with heat as her horniness and excitement grew with each step she took. When she finally arrived at the room number provided by Anne, she turned the door knob in anticipation and entered into a typical, college aged male's dorm room. It was cluttered with random items, and decorated with posters of sports teams, bands, and barely clothed women.

Hannah scanned the room and before long her eyes fell upon Anne and the stranger. Anne was completely nude, her head bobbing up and down between the man's massive legs. The stranger's head rolled back in pleasure and his eyes were clothed.

Hannah licked her lips and grinned. She pulled her tank top over her head, throwing it to the side, before peeling her shorts down and kicking her shorts off. Having elected to forgo panties that evening, she now joined Anne and her new friend in their total nudity.

Hannah quietly walked over to the pair, before gently pushing one of the stud's legs to the side so she could kneel down next to Anne. Anne's head moved up and down his shaft with vigor, and Hannah wasn't sure if either of them had yet noticed her arrival.

Wanting to announce herself without startling the pair, she gently placed her hand on Anne's back and tickled the man's massive balls. Still nothing. "I guess they're really into each other," Hannah thought to herself. She moved down and cupped Anne's groin, sticking two of her fingers up her friend's pussy, and leaned her head down to lick the man's ball sack.

That got their attention! The man snapped his eyes open and looked down at Hannah. He was huge, easily dwarfing the petite redhead in size. Still, he looked down at her with a warm, friendly smile. Anne popped her head off his cock and smiled dreamily as she looked at Hannah.

"Oh, Hannah! You made it!" Anne said, as casually as if Hannah had walked into a tea party.

"Here I am! Aren't you going to introduce me to your new friend?"

"Oh, how rude of me! I got caught up in the moment!" Anne responded, looking slightly embarrassed at the faux pas.

"Hannah this is..." Anne's voice trailed off in thought as she looked up at the behemoth. "Um, could you remind me your name again? Sorry!!!!" Anne giggled.

The giant chuckled with a deep baritone. "Mark. My name is Mark. Nice to meet you, Hannah."

"Nice to meet you too, Mark!" Hannah said, and then engulfed his massive cock with her mouth, bouncing her head up and down the shaft with ease and sucking and licking along its length as she worked. Not wanting to be selfish, she pulled it out of her mouth and extended it to Anne, who took it in her mouth and repeated the same ministrations. Hannah ducked her head down and began working at the balls, occasionally flicking her tongue into her new friend's asshole, while the Anne went to work on the shaft.

The pair of sluts switched off between the balls and the shafts for some time, occasionally taking a break to make out with each other, when they heard the door open. Three other men, just as dark and just as large as Mark entered the room.

Hannah and Anne looked back in unison at the sound. When they saw the new arrivals, they exchanged happy smiles, eyes alight with joy and excitement.

"I think," Hannah grinned, "We're going to have a long night!"

***

The Friday after her impromptu gangbang duet with Anne, Hannah blinked her eyes as she looked into her bedroom mirror, adjusting to the feeling of contact lens and the clear sight of her glasses-free face.

"It's not about vanity!" Jessica had explained. "It's practical. You're going to be enjoying a lot of gangbangs and orgies now. If you keep wearing your glasses to them, they're going to get lost or broken. Not that it hurts to see those beautiful emerald peepers!"

Hannah had acquiesced to this pragmatic line of argument. She'd worn glasses for nearly her entire life, and despite her newfound love for debauched sexual activity, she didn't want to shed something that had been part of her own self-image before so long. And, if she were honest with herself, she thought they were pretty cute on their own! But, she'd seen the chaos and frenzy of enough orgies and gangbangs to know that, before long, they'd get broken or lost if she didn't make a change. And she wanted to see everything that unfolded around her with complete clarity, so just leaving them behind wasn't always an option!

"So you're set on the purple dress?" a completely nude Jess asked from across the room. She was shuffling through the bag she had brought for that evening.

"Yup!" Hannah chirped. "It's so pretty!"

"And slutty!" Jess added, strolling towards Hannah, who sat wearing only a black thong in front of her bedroom vanity, with a make-up kit. Jess grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to Hannah and began to apply carefully apply dark eyeshadow, blush, and mascara. Ever since her initiation into slutdom, Hannah had come to appreciate the beauty of the human body and understood that she too, was beautiful. But between trying to keep up with her studies, friendships and hobbies--and her now very active sex life--she hadn't had the time to sit down and watch make up tutorials or learn about all the different beauty supplies that were so popular. They'd just never been part of her life before, and she only had so many hours in the day.

"Now hold still!" Jessica gently admonished the petite redhead, who was so brimming with excitement that she practically bounced in her seat.

As Jess fussed with Hannah's makeup, Charlotte sat on the couch in their living room trying to read a book. She couldn't bring herself to focus. About a half hour earlier, Jessica had knocked on the dorm room door, carrying several bags. She wore a tiny pair of denim shorts and a tight, spaghetti strap tank top that cut off halfway down her stomach. Hannah had darted out of her room to greet her, and the two shared a long, lingering embrace and whispered things into each other's ears that Charlotte couldn't make out.

"So ummm....I didn't think we had a movie night planned?" Charlotte asked, tentatively.

Jessica approached her, stopping uncomfortably close to her, and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Oh no, Charlotte. Not tonight. Maybe tomorrow? Hannah and I have an...event...with some other friends."

Hannah sidled up next to Jess and placed a comforting hand on Charlotte's other shoulder. "We're going to a nightclub. We would have invited you, but we don't think its quite your thing. I hope you're not hurt! We'd totally love for you to tag along, but well..." She trailed off, seemingly unable to come up with an adequate explanation. Her eyes lit up and she flashed Charlotte a friendly "We'll totally hang out soon!"

Jessica said "You know, if you wanted to change out of those dowdy sweats and get out of the dorms tonight, I think the rest of the group would welcome you...they're a very friendly bunch!"

Hannah elbowed Jessica in her side. "This REALLY isn't Charlotte's thing...yet. Don't pressure her too much!" She gave Charlotte a more serious look. "If you're ever interested in joining us, I know you'd be a welcome addition. But maybe let's get you into some more relaxed social settings first. I'm afraid that little Southern Republican head of yours isn't quite ready for a full on club night!"

Charlotte studied her two friends carefully. It was a Friday night, and Hannah had been spending more time outside the dorms with Jessica and her other new friends. She remembered her call with Hannah from more than a month ago, when the normally reserved wallflower had been so out of breath from dancing that she could barely have a coherent conversation.

Charlotte had been worried that Hannah was experimenting with drugs or alcohol that night, but she hadn't seen signs of intoxication since, and in fact Hannah had rolled her eyes at a table of stoners across the cafeteria just a few days ago.

"I'm sure smoking weed can be fun," she had explained to Charlotte. "But sitting around puffing on a joint seems like such a waste of time. There are so many more enjoyable ways to spend your time!"

"Agreed!" Anne, now a frequent lunch partner of the roommates, had chimed in. "I'm not going to judge them...I love a good time...but I can think of SEVERAL activities that are a lot more fun."

Jessica, the final member of that day's lunch crew, sighed. "Don't knock it until you try it, ladies. I agree, you shouldn't sit around on the couch stoned all day, but the occasional puff can be quite enjoyable, in the right context. I know for a fact there's lots of things you would have dismissed not that long ago that you now relish!"

Her eyes twinkled with a mysterious glint as she gave the raven-haired conservative prude a sly smile. "Charlotte, here for instance, used to think all movies were just mindless Hollywood dreck. Now she's quite the film buff! I think we should be proud of people for expanding their horizons, for stretching their boundaries, for stuffing the...gaps...in their...lives..."

Charlotte was confused as all three of her tablemates looked like they were having an increasingly difficult time stifling laughter at Jessica's speech. She guessed Jessica had a point. She knew lots of young woman went to dance clubs and parties, as Hannah had recently had, and supposed she was glad that she wasn't becoming some junkie...but she still worried about some boy trying to paw his hands all over her naïve roommate!

Now, Charlotte and Hannah stood in their dorm room, looking at her consolingly...almost as if they pitied her. Perhaps Charlotte did need to get out more. But no way was she going to let some horny frat boy paw his hands all over her body! Remembering her conversation with her mother and her earlier resolution, she bit her tongue to avoid launching into a lecture about the dangers of horny college boys, dance clubs, and whatever else Hannah and Jessica were getting themselves into.

1...345678