Higher Education Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now, though, she needed to tend Charlotte.

"Hey Charli," she greeted her. "What's going on?" Emma hovered nearby, eavesdropping to see what was going on with her older sister.

Charlotte sniffed and stammered. "It's Hannah...something is going on with her!"

Monica sighed again. "Are you too in some silly political argument again? Look, I know Hannah doesn't share our beliefs, but she's a wonderful person and you shouldn't let some political disagreement cause you to lose friends of judge others too strongly.

"N-n-no." Charlotte struggled to get her out, partially of her emotional state, partly because she didn't fully understand the situation. "It's not that, she's just acting differently. She went out last night and didn't back today until almost noon! She's been hanging out with the girl Jess, and Jess is...well...Jess is very free. I'm afraid she might be a bad influence."

Monica sighed. "I don't see Hannah making friends with someone who could be that bad. It's probably a good thing that she's meeting people who are different. That's how you two became friends! Besides, you have to trust her! I know she doesn't share our values, but she's a sweet smart girl. Maybe she's spreading her wings and exploring, but I can't see her doing anything THAT bad."

********

Hannah sat on the edge of her bed, wringing her hands nervously as a crew of five giants rearranged her closet and drawers as Jessica oversaw their work, commenting on the various bits of skimpy, gauzy, material. "See, Hannah?" She asked winking. "Clothes come in colors other than grey and black and are made of things other than cotton!" Hannah had to admire the variety of colors and materials of the dresses, skirts, shorts, and tops the men were unloading. Yesterday, she would have objected that shirts were supposed to have sleeves and skirts should at least cover the knees. Today-well today, that was not the case.

One of the men approached her underwear drawer.

"Wait!" Hannah yelped. Jessica turned to her with a raised eyebrow, suspecting that her protégé was having a relapse of prudishness.

"Ummm...guys...please don't judge me! I had a very different understanding of the world until...well about twelve hours ago..." Hannah stammered, before shooting the group a meek smile and looking at them bashfully.

Jessica giggled to herself. Last night, Hannah had yelled at her for trying to open her underwear drawer because she thought it was private. Now, she was worried about a group of strangers opening her underwear drawer because her tastes weren't slutty enough!

The man who appeared to be the leader of the group turned to Hannah and gave her a friendly smile. "Don't worry, sweetie! No judgment here! We uhhh...can kind of tell your tastes have changed."

He then opened the drawer and stuffed the assemblage of white cotton, concealing and practical underpants into a bag and loaded the top drawer with a selection of multi-colored G-strings, thongs, and--the most modest of the collection--tightly cut boy shorts. When he finished, he moved towards the closet, prepared to place the old collection of underwear in the back of Hannah's closet.

"Wait!" Hannah cried out again. The man turned to her quizzically.

Hannah looked at the bag with distaste. "Could you please just throw that out?"

The group laughed, including Jess. After a few seconds, Hannah joined in.

A few minutes later, Hannah's closet and dresser had been restocked--not just with clothes, but with a generous sampling of the sex toys and spade-themed jewelry she had seen at Mandy's store.

Their work finished, men gathered in a semi-circle around Hannah and Jess in the living room of the dorm suite. Hannah was fumbling with her purse, looking for cash to tip the men.

"What are you doing there, Hannah?" The apparent leader of the crew asked.

Hannah blushed and gave him another bashful look. "Well, I'd like to tip you...but I wasn't expecting so many of you to come...I don't have enough cash."

"Hm." The man looked thoughtful. "You know, we did a lot of hard work [Hannah gave a skeptical look at this statement]. And if you don't have money." The man looked her up and down and licked his lips.

Hannah giggled. "I see..." Then, quickly, she grabbed the front of her short and yanked it down, exposing her breasts and reached behind her to unzip her skirt, shimmying it down her waist and kicking it off, along with her shoes. She now wore only her tiny thong and displaced crop top. Half-naked, she leaned towards the man and ran a finger down his chest. "You know...Jess and I need to go the library...but you boys worked so efficiently...I think we can spare some time for a proper thank you. What do you say, Jess?"

Hannah turned back to look to her friend. The blonde was already completely nude, and the men she was facing had their cocks expectedly massive cocks out. Hannah's mouth popped open in slight surprise. Jessica shrugged and held her hands up, palms facing the ceiling, as if to ask, "What did you expect?" Hannah responded with a silent nod of agreement. Together, like a pair of synchronized dancers, the slutty pair sank to their knees, enveloping a cock in each of their mouths and stroking a pair with each of their free hands.

*****

Charlotte took deep breaths, trying to process her mother's words. As she thought about them, they made sense. She'd spent nearly every day with Hannah for the past five months. Yes, Hannah had some rather silly ideas, but she was at core a virtuous, wholesome girl. No one's entire worldview could change in a single day! Not even an entire day--Hannah had been her regular self before she left for the party with Hannah.

She further thought about her mother's comments about Hannah's new friend, Jess. Sure, Jess was loud, even brazen...and those clothes!! But she'd only ever been friendly to Charlotte, and, truth be told, she was coming to enjoy the older girl's playful energy and relaxed outlook on life.

"You're right, mom!" Charlotte nodded, with renewed vigor and cheeriness. "Thanks for putting things in perspective!"

"Of course dear," Monica said brightly. "Always call if you need something."

Emma's ears had perked up at the sound of Hannah's name. She had also met Hannah when she accompanied her family to help Charlotte had moved into the dorms. She'd grown fond of the shy, awkward girl at that first meeting, and over the various video calls that she had joined in on when Charlotte came home, had come to appreciate the girl's intelligence and wit.

She found herself looking up to Hannah, more so than she did her older sister. In a few months, she'd be visiting the college as part of a prospective student's program, and as much as she was looking forward to seeing the campus and spending time with Charlotte, she couldn't wait to hang out with Hannah!

************

Hannah, now completely naked, turned back to look snarl at the man pounding into her asshole from above. "Oh yessss, you fucking bastard, fill this whore asshole with your black seed!" she commanded. The man complied, and as Hannah felt the warm goo burst into her bowels, she gripped the man she lay on top of, who was balls deep in her pussy, and kissed him deeply. She had now been fucked enough that she was familiar with the sensations of an impending orgasm, and the flood of semen that had just been unleashed was about to trigger one. She wanted to brace herself before she lost control of her body and mind.

"MMRRRGGHHHHH" Hannah's screamed into the man's mouth as her body convulsed, grateful that she had the presence of mind to stifle her orgasmic shouts before they started. She didn't want to send campus police rushing to her dorm room!

When Hannah came down from the orgasm, she frowned as she felt curiously neglected. The stud who had filled her ass had apparently tapped out, as, after spurting a few more bursts of cum onto her back, he had stumbled back and now sat in her desk chair.

Hannah turned to her side and saw that Jess was still airtight. She lay, face up, on one stud--the apparent leader of the group--who was savagely fucking her ass, while another man lay crouched over her, stuffing her cunt, and she turned her head to suck the cock of a third man who stood at the side of the bed.

Hannah's was awed that the dorm furniture could carry so much weight and withstand so much action without falling apart. That rumination was quickly overcome by a pang of envy.

"Hey!" She thought to herself. "Why does this slut get three cocks and I only get one? Should I be penalized for making one of my guys cum first??"

Still being fucked by the man below her, Hannah carefully studied the cock pounding into Jessica's asshole. Once she figured out the pattern, she grabbed the shaft when it was its most exposed, leaned forward, and enveloped it in her mouth.

Jessica continued to thrust her body, attempting to grind her asshole into a cock that wasn't there anymore. Confused, and a little disappointed, Jess popped the cock out of her mouth that she had been sucking and looked back to investigate. She saw Hannah enthusiastically bobbing her head up and down on the cock that had just been stretching her asshole. For the briefest of moments, she felt annoyed that she had lost the toy that had been so delightfully sodomizing her But then her heart filled with pride at her protégé's initiative.

"Hannah!" she called out, struggling to get her words out between pants and groans. "You are one nasty slut!!"

Hannah glanced up at her, green eyes alight with merriment, and nodded her head in vigorous agreement, not once taking her mouth off the cock she had snatched from Jessica.

**********

Charlotte stood outside her dorm suite. She had decided to go to the library and get some studying in. She wanted to pick up her laptop and books on the way. When she entered the room, she swiftly grabbed her stuff and scurried out. For a brief second, she paused. She thought she heard odd sounds, yelping, and moaning, and groaning coming from Hannah's bedroom. She thought about knocking on Hannah's door but decided against it. Jess was quite the movie buff, and she figured the two had put something on after she'd left. Probably some avant garde film without actual dialogue. She quickly left the suite and walked to the library. If she hadn't been in such a rush, she might have noticed that the living room was in a state of disarray, with furniture pushed out of place and women's and men's clothing strewn about.

She knew she needed to talk to Hannah soon, to apologize. But their encounter was still a little too raw, and she needed time away to clear her head. She realized that if she wanted to show Hannah the right way to live, she needed to do so by example, not by lecturing. And, she thought, she'd even be able to bring Jess away from whatever path of sin she walked down! Deep down, Jess was a sweet, kind, intelligent girl, but Charlotte was certain she was wallowing down a dark path. But Charlotte knew that with enough determination, she could set a positive example for both girls and bring them back into the light! It would require patience, and tenacity, and resolve, but Charlotte was certain she had those in spades.

*************

Hannah broke her kiss with Jessica and swallowed the black behemoth dangling in front of her face in a single gulp. Underneath her, Jess let out a groan as the cock at the opposite end of the two girls entered her body.

The slutty pair had worn out much of the crew that had come to deliver Hannah's new clothes and toys. Three of them were now perched at various positions around their bed, holding out their cameras and taking photos and videos of the action. Jessica and Hannah had told them if they couldn't fuck anymore, they might as well make themselves useful and make a chronicle of that afternoon's events, and they had readily agreed.

Hannah now lay on top of Jessica, facing her, their bare breasts pressing together. The leader of the group, one of the two men whose sexual stamina remained, alternated between fucking Hannah and Jessica's pussies. Like a carefully designed machine, the stud on the other end thrust his own cock into the mouth of whichever girl wasn't getting fucked. It was now Hannah's turn to suck cock.

"Hannah..." Jess gasped out from below. "I've been thinking, I have an idea."

"Mmmhhhmmm?" Hannah let out inquisitive sounds around the cock in her mouth.

"Charlotte...I think you can see she's going to be a problem. And I can see how you value her as a friend. And well-I like her too, despite her foibles. But she's not going to be cool with your newfound interests. I think I have a solution that will make all of us happy!" Jess trained to get the words out while getting ravaged, but she was an experienced whore and made a valiant, largely successful effort.

"mmmmmm!?" Hannah made another curious sound, this time with some more urgency.

"We need to turn Charlotte into a black cock slut!!!!" Jess proclaimed proudly. "And you need to take the lead. She'll follow you, believe me!"

"WHAT!?!?!?" Hannah popped the cock she was working on out of her mouth, but still stroking it with a single hand. "Are you fucking kidding me?? Have you met Charlotte????"

Jessica looked serious. "Yes! There's a lot of girls I've met where people that people have said exactly the same about. Including the dirty little whore I'm looking at right now!" Jess winked at that. "Look, you love black cock right!"

"Duh," Hannah said, jokingly.

"What you would do for black cock?" Jess continued.

"Anything!" Hannah answered, instantly.

"And, well, don't think you think it would be a wonderful thing to show a friend the joys of getting fucked by black cock? Wouldn't you want to help a friend AND show your loyalty to black bulls? Besides," Sophie grinned wickedly. "Charlotte's pretty hot! I bet she's rocking an awesome body under those church clothes...and that black hair and blue eyes and pale skin...that's a look A LOT of men go for."

Hannah chuckled at that last bit. "You know...before last night I never would have thought about Charlotte's looks...but I can't deny in the past few hours I've wondered what those big tits would look like bouncing around while she rode one of these magnificent rods, or how her lips would look wrapped around a big, black cock..." But then Hannah shook her head. "No, no way. She's not gonna go for it. Converting other innocent white women into black cock sluts...that sounds fucking hot! And I'm game. But Charlotte's not the right person for this."

Jessica frowned and furrowed her brow as she tried to gather her thoughts for her next argument. She found formulating a coherent counterargument difficult while such intense pleasure pulsed her body from the fucking she was receiving.

Before she could speak, the stud railing her plopped his cock out.

"You know ladies, I think I can make a contribution to this discussion that will dispel some of Hannah's concerns."

With that, he thrust his cock all the way into Hannah's welcoming cunt, going balls deep in a single thrust, and rocking his body back and forth so that the entire length of his cock nearly left Hannah's body before plunging back in all the way so his balls slapped against her crotch. Hannah's body shook and she lost her grip on the cock she had been stroking throughout her debate with Jessica. She placed her hands on the bed, on either side of Jessica's head to brace against the intense pounding.

"OHHH GOODDD OHHH FUCCCKKKK OHHHH YESSSSS" Hannah groaned.

"So," the stud asked. "I don't know this Charlotte chick. But Hannah, what do you think about bringing her into the fold now?"

"Ohhh yes, yes, yesssss, YESSSSSS" Hannah called out.

Jessica laughed underneath her and wrapped her arms around her neck, bringing her in for a deep kiss.

"So, you'll do it? You're in!?" Hannah's face was contorted in pleasure, eyes squeezed shut, nose scrunched up, and mouth twisted as she urged the stud to keep fucking her.

"Hannah!" Jess snapped her fingers in Hannah's face. "I think our friend here...we really should get his name before he leaves...has made a very penetrating point!"

Hannah blinked and looked at Jess, her eyes clouded with lust.

"Oh god yes." She said, panting. "I'll fucking do it! I'll turn Charlotte into a slut!"

**********

Charlotte found a table near the back of the table where she could study for the rest of the afternoon. Smiling and softly humming to herself, she pulled her laptop and books out of her bag and began to study. After her conversation with her mother, she felt at ease. She knew she still had an important mission, to save Hannah from decadence and sin and to bring Jessica back into a world of virtue and righteousness. But she realized the only way she could this was by acting as an example of the behavior she wanted the two other women to follow. By acting as a model for Hannah and Jessica, she'd lead them down the right path. And by acting, rather than lecturing, she could avoid incidents like the nasty spat earlier in the day!

*************

Freshly showered and wearing only her glasses, Hannah scampered around the living the room of her dorm suite, bouncing back and forth between the crew of studs who had just gang-fucked her and Jessica. As the men pulled their own clothes on and restored the suite back to the condition it was in before the mini-orgy, she asked for their names and phone numbers as if meeting a new group of friends at any ordinary student event. Not one for small talk, she was delighted to discover that the crew was no mere collection of hired muscle, but a group of graduate students who helped out Mandy because she was a close friend of theirs. Hannah snickered to herself, now fully aware of what "close friend" meant to Jessica and her friends. Hyper and unfocused, she darted from graduate student to graduate student, asking piercing questions about each of their subject areas. She found herself especially taken by the de facto leader of the group, a man named Cassius who had drawn the most frequent and intense orgasms from her in the past hour, and who had been one of the last men standing. For their part, the gang of bulls and scholars were impressed that the cock-crazed, naked hellcat who had just taken them all on--with a little help from a friend--had such a wide breadth of knowledge and a piercing, sharp intellect.

Jessica stepped out of the bedroom, drying her hair with a towel, but otherwise still naked. The girls had lost valuable time with their little fuckfest, and realized that the latent arousal from the events of the past hour would likely result in sapphic games which would only waste time. They'd already enjoyed each other's bodies throughout the past hour, as they were getting railed by five black cocks, and they had other things to do! They therefore took the better part of valor and showered separately.

"Be sure to send us the pics and videos, gentlemen!" the naked blonde asked sweetly. She then turned to Hannah, playfully teasing, "All right, my dear chatterbox, you need to stop bothering these fine young men and go put some clothes on! We have work to do!"

"Come now," Cassius said. "We've all enjoyed passing the time with this lovely little lady. She's as much a delight to talk to as she is to fuck!" With that, he wrapped an arm around her bare shoulders and kissed her affectionally on her temple.

Hannah smiled bashfully at the compliment, biting her thumb. "Thank you, sweetie," she giggled. "But Jess is right, we've got stuff to do!" A serious look fell across her face as she proudly declared, "After all, we're sluts, not bimbos!"

She turned and began to walk towards her room before stopping and looking back, a question on her lips. "But one last question: you're all big strong men. Did Mandy really need to send five of you to deliver a few bags of women's clothing?"

123456...8