Higher Education Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Movie night tomorrow sounds great!" She said, almost too cheerfully as she tried to choke back her concern.

"Great! It's a date!" Hannah replied, before grabbing Jess by the hand and pulling her into her room. As the door slammed, Charlotte tried to settle down for the evening and not to think about her two friends' mysterious antics.

"Hold still, Hannah!" Jessica repeated, back in Hannah's dorm room. "I know you're excited, but I want to make sure you look is just right for tonight." The once taciturn nerd was bursting with excitement, peppering Jessica with questions about the events that would unfold tonight and nearly bouncing out of her chair.

"Besides," Jess went on. "I saw that video of the gangbang you and Anne had last week. Such naughty, filthy whores! And after our foursome with Malcom, Lucas, and Terry on Wednesday, I think you'd be a little bit more satiated!"

"Sorry," Hannah said, taking a deep breath to steady herself. "It's just well...I didn't know what going to happen last time you took me to a party...and it was so much fun! And now that I know what's going to go down...GOD!" Hannah broke off her statement with an excited utterance.

Hannah had kept her promise not to lie to Charlotte. The pair were headed to a nightclub. But they weren't going just to dance. No, this was yet another asset that had been purchased by Valerie Penfield and made available to her licentious crew of sluts! Tonight, it would play host to a massive orgy. Jessica had explained that not only would the regular group of campus libertines be there, but studs and sluts throughout the community. The thought of yet another large-scale orgy, with a new selection of studs and sluts to fuck, had been driving Hannah wild with anticipation ever since Jess had invited her to the event.

Hannah used her all her willpower to sit still and let Jessica finish her work, images of giant black cocks and tight, wet pussies flashing through her mind.

"There!" Jessica declared. "I think we've got just the right mix of whorish and classy!"

Hannah studied herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were flush but didn't look unnatural. Her eyelashes were longer than she'd ever seen them, and dark eyeshade framed her bright green eyes. Her lips were bright red, provocative, but not garish. She smiled. "One day," she thought to herself, "I really need to take the time to learn make up."

"Thank you Jessica!" she squealed, embracing her friend in a tight hug.

"Of course," Jess returned the squeeze. "Now go get dressed while I get ready!"

Hannah scurried off into her closet and pulled her chosen dress of the evening from its hanger. She pulled it over body with some effort, squeezing to get the extraordinarily tight garment on. The was one of the simpler items that had been delivered. It was a tube dress, which clung to every inch of her body, and left her shoulders bare. It also left vast amounts of her upper chest exposed, and her breasts threatened to pop out with a single wrong movement. It was equally short, cutting off only a few precarious inches below her ass. And it's size wasn't the only thing that made it unfathomably daring to the Hannah of several weeks ago! Horizontal cutouts along the front exposed yet more of Hannah's body, giving spectators a tantalizing glimpse at her breasts and stomach. Cutouts along the hips also exposed the straps of her thong.

Hannah next strapped on a pair of heels. It took a while for her to figure out how to properly fasten all the straps, but she prevailed. She wobbled out of her closet, trying to adapt to wearing something other than tennis shoes or ballet flats.

Once she finally emerged, Jessica turned to her with a radiant smile. "You look amazing!" She said proudly.

"Thanks," Hannah blushed. "You don't look half-bad yourself."

Jessica was far more experienced with the vagaries of slutwear, and had managed to put her outfit for the night on much more quickly. Her dress was as short and tight as Hannah's, but red. It was held up by a thin, halter strap and deeply low cut. Three circular cutouts held together by delicate clasps displayed the inner curves of her breasts and stomach, and her back was entirely bare.

Jessica studied Hannah with a slight frown as she approached her. She fiddled with Hannah's dress for a bit, straightening it and adjusting it. "We want to keep everything in until the right moment, dear! She explained. "Otherwise you'll get arrested...or give Charlotte a heart attack on our way out the door!"

The two shared a laugh at that, which was interrupted by a chirp from Jessica's phone.

"Lucas is here to pick us up!" She said. "Let's go!" She tugged Hannah by the hand and the two made their way out the door.

Charlotte looked up when she heard the door to Hannah's bedroom swing open. Her eyes bulged out in shock at the sight of the pair that emerged! If Hannah and Jessica were completely nude, their appearance would have been more modest!

"See you later, Charlotte!" Hannah said cheerily. "Don't wait up for me, I'm not sure when we'll back...but I'm gonna be in good hands tonight!"

Nonchalantly, Jessica added "I hope you have a good night, hon. Text me what you want to watch tomorrow, and I'll make to check it out from the library, ok?"

Charlotte said nothing, mouth agape and eyes bulging as the two left.

"Gosh, the poor girl looked like we were getting gangbanged right in front of her!" Hannah giggled as she walked towards the dorm hall's exit, arm-in-arm with Jess.

"I know! You're going to have your work cut out for you!" Jess laughed.

***

Lucas' car drove the streets of the city as Hannah chattered happily with Anne and Chloe, who had they picked up, in the backseat. Jess, who had taken the front seat, sometimes looked back to share in the group's excited conversation and laughter.

After a few minutes, Lucas pulled up in front of a small, unassuming looking building in a trendy part of downtown. Unlike many of the other clubs the group had passed, this had no long line of revelers waiting for bouncers to let them in. A single man, pale and too small to be a bouncer, stood outside a small door. Jess strode up to him and gave him a quick hug.

"Great to see you Jess, Lucas. Hey there Chloe!" The man greeted the group. "Looks like we have some newcomers!" he turned to Hannah and Anne.

"Oh yes," Jess said proudly. "They joined us recently. They're wonderful additions!"

"It's a delight to meet you ladies," the man extended his hand to Hannah and Anne, shaking each of their own in turn. "I hope we can chat later!"

With that, he opened the door to the building. The group entered, and Hannah and Anne exchanged inquisitive looks. The building looked like some sort of abandoned shop. It was clean and well-lit but occupied only by bare shelves and empty aisles.

"So...he doesn't exactly seem like one of the regular members of this group..." Hannah said tentatively, once the door closed behind him.

"Oh, that's Calvin." Jessica explained. "He's a junior executive at Pensworth Industries. I think Archie wants to marry him off to Maura. Anyhow, Valerie wanted to make sure he understood her lifestyle before he started actually courting her. Some people don't take too well to it--they get hung up over the debauchery, or white women who are so into black guys. But he seems cool with everything. And, no, he's not some secret sex god. When he said he wanted to chat with you, he meant he just wanted to chat with you. And you should! He may not be a sex god, but he's a sweet, smart guy."

"Now, follow me!" she commanded. She strode off towards the back of the room, accompanied by Chloe and Lucas, who seemed less confused by the environment.

Anne and Hannah trotted uncertainly behind the group, when Jess stopped in front of what looked like a service elevator. She pressed the call button, and the doors pulled open to reveal a grungy looking elevator car. Jess, Lucas, and Chloe entered it quickly.

"Well, come on!" Chloe urged the newcomers.

Hannah and Anne looked at each other doubtfully before entering the elevator. Jessica pressed the down button and hummed a jaunty tune to herself as the group descended in what was otherwise silence.

***

Charlotte sat on the couch, her book face down and spread out where she had left off, but otherwise forgotten. What the hell were Jess and Hannah up to!? They were going to a nightclub...things happened at nightclubs. But...Hannah had so recently scorned drugs. She couldn't be up anything that bed. But...THAT DRESS!?!?

"What the hell are Hannah and Jess up to!?" The thought kept racing through her mind.

***

The elevator pinged at finished its descent and the doors swung open. Hannah blinked as flashing lights and pounding music flooded her senses. Jess took her by her hands as Chloe took Anne by her hands, pulling the stunned pair into what looked--despite being below an abandoned--all the world like a trendy, exclusive nightclub.

"We kind of want privacy," Lucas explained. "There's a lot of wealthy and powerful people who are into this lifestyle, and they don't need their shit all over the media. And even us regular people--hopefully, society will change, but for now some discretion is wise."

The group reached a well-stocked bar, tended too by scantily clad bartenders in their mid-twenties who flirted with the customers as they served up drink. They found Terry chatting happily with Malcom at a table near the bar.

"Hey guys!" Terri said, waving them over. "Open bar! Go get drinks if you want!"

Jessica smiled at Hannah. "Well, sweetie. Want to try something."

Hannah hesitated. "Hmmm. Well...if it's an open bar...um I don't really drink...maybe I'll try a glass of wine?"

Jessica frowned. "It's not really a club drink...but whatever you're comfortable with. Lucas?" She turned to her dearest male friend with a winning smile. "I'll be right back ladies!"

Chloe and Terri exchanged a deep kiss and wrapped their arms each other as Jess, Hannah, and Anne found their own spots around the table. As the group tried to carry on a conversation over the pounding of the club's loud music, Lucas returned with the drinks.

Hannah gazed at the wine glass curiously. She took a tentative sniff of the dark liquid within, and wrinkled her nose a little. It didn't really smell appetizing. She took a careful snip, and her face winced at the acrid flavor which filled her mouth. Still, she swallowed. She couldn't say she enjoyed the flavor of the new drink, but she did feel a warm, pleasant tingling sensation. Nothing compared to the warm, pleasant, tingling sensation of having one of her holes filled with black cum...but pleasant nonetheless.

"Don't worry, hon" Jess said, seeing Hannah's pained reaction. "It's an acquired taste."

Hannah just nodded sheepishly.

A new trio approached the group of college students. Hannah gulped as she recognized the billionaire Quentin Freeman walking towards her and her friends, arm-in-arm with Valerie and Maura Pensworth, the mother daughter pair she had met the night after her first orgy! And what more--all three were naked! Indeed, the disheveled hair, splotches of fluid covering their bodies and leaking from their pussies, and smeared make up told Hannah that the ladies had already been through several rounds of thorough fucking!

Valerie broke off from Quentin's arm, rushing towards Hannah and embracing her, bare breasts crushing against Hannah's body. "It's so lovely to see you hear, my dear! I so hoped that I'd get to see you in action after the last party." She gave Hannah a tight squeeze.

Maura broke off from Quentin to hug Jessica. "I'm glad you brought your new friends! It's been a great night already!"

Valerie blushed. "Oh, how could I be so rude?" she asked herself, seemingly embarrassed.

"Quentin, I don't think you've met Hannah, or Anne. They're new additions to our little...'club.' Jess brought in Hannah and Christine brought in Anne."

Quentin flashed a wide, dazzling smile and extended his hand in greetings to each of the girls.

"My, my, I have to make time for these two tonight! What lovely creatures you both are!"

Hannah and Anne giggled and blushed, at a loss for words in response to the older but charming, handsome, and very naked man!

"Anyways," Valerie said. "Sophie and Christine are already up in the orgy room. Helen too! It's WILD there tonight, the wildest I've seen it in a long time. Are they working you too hard at the college?"

Chloe laughed. "Nothing we can't handle! I think everyone's just extra horny tonight!"

Hannah gulped. Wild orgy room? That sounded fun--in fact, she felt her pussy began to soak through her panties at the thought. But...well, her sexual inhibitions weren't coming back, but her shyness was. She definitely wanted to get her holes--all of them--well stuffed tonight, but there were so many new people to meet in such a short period of time!

Malcolm saw the look of concern on her face. He placed a comforting hand over hers. "Not ready for a full-on orgy again, yet?"

Hannah looked at him, a meek smile on her face. "Not just yet...tonight for sure! But...I think I'd like to mingle a bit beforehand?"

"Of course," Malcolm said. "I got a table with some people; they're setting it up just now. We can chill for a bit before we get you gangbanged tonight."

Hannah sighed and wrapped her arms around Malcolm's neck in a grateful embrace. "Thank you! That's just what I need!"

Jess tapped Hannah on the shoulder. "You're going to be okay with Malcom and his buddies, right? I REALLY like the sound of this orgy room. Is it cool if I go check out?"

"Of course!" Hannah responded. "Don't worry about me for a minute! And...I'll be up there soon enough! We'll be getting gang-fucked side-by-side tonight, don't doubt it for a second!"

"Thanks, sweetie!" Jessica pecked her on the cheek. "See you soon!" She winked, before Valerie took her by the hand and led her away, along with Maura and Quentin.

"Hey, wait up for me! I want to check out this wild orgy room!" Chloe called out as she scampered to keep up with the group.

****

Charlotte paced back and forth across her living room, pausing to stare at her phone which lay on the coffee table whenever she passed it. She was going to lead by example. She was going to guide Hannah gracefully, subtly, silently. She wasn't going to lecture Hannah, or harangue, or judge her.

But...it had been more than an hour since Hannah had left in that...that outfit! And she hadn't answered any of Charlotte's texts. What could Hannah be up to? Surely it wouldn't hurt to give her a ring, just to see if she was okay. Charlotte had called her more than once since that first night when she had disappeared with Jessica. Hannah often sounded strange, preoccupied during those calls, but she always had an explanation for what was happening. And she never seemed to get mad at Charlotte for them. Indeed, since that first blow up the pair had gotten along rather well.

Charlotte grabbed her phone and called her roommate.

After a few rings, a masculine voice answered.

"Hey Charlotte!" Malcolm said, friendly as ever. "Hannah's a bit busy right now. She asked me to talk to you, see if everything's okay!"

Charlotte breathed a sigh of relief. Malcolm was one of Hannah's new friends. He came by their dorm room to watch TV and generally hang out, and frequently joined the roommates in the cafeteria for meals. Charlotte had grown to like the awkward nerd. There relationship was somewhat tinted by a sense of guilt on Charlotte's part. Malcolm was a genuinely nice and interesting person, but she knew back home that his skin color and nerdiness would have resulted in relentless bullying.

Still, if Hannah were with Malcom, she couldn't be getting into too much trouble. No way the awkward, dorky guy would be part of something wild or sinful!

"Yea, Hannah's good, we're just hanging out at this club...we found a quiet spot away from the crowd." Malcolm explained. "Oh, I think she wants to talk to you! Give me a second!"

***

Malcolm sat on a sofa in a private, VIP room off to the side of the club. The music still played, but it was quieter and more peaceful here.

He leaned back, enjoying the sight of Hannah's breasts bouncing and jiggling in front of him. Hannah was keeping herself quite busy, and while Malcom wasn't on the receiving end of her efforts, he still enjoyed watching his slutty friend at work. Lucas sat on the sofa across from Malcolm, and Hannah straddled him, her dress pulled down to expose her tits as she fucked him in a reverse cowgirl position. Some stranger had wondered into the VIP room looking for his friends. Now, he perched on the sofa next to Lucas and Hannah as she eagerly sucked his dick.

Anne knelt between Malcom's knees, naked except for her heels, happily sucking on his cock.

To his right, Professor Tracy Suffolk was stripped completely nude. She straddled DeShawn, the most well-endowed of the fuck group, who also sat to Malcom's left, and made out with him as she bounced up and down on his cock while he gripped her hips. Tracy had reserved the VIP room (of course a valued slut wouldn't have to pay for such a service at this establishment) and was of course happy to share it with some of her favorite students. Jerry was at home taking care of their dogs, but Tracy had insisted that the group get lots of pictures and video of her in action so the couple could watch them later.

Sophie, wearing only a pair of sheer black nylon stockings sat to his left, trying to at least appear to be paying attention as he explained his latest thoughts on the rule changes in the newest edition of his latest board game, and occasionally making half-hearted efforts to shift the conversation to something more interesting. She had wandered down from the orgy room to relax for a bit and regain her stamina.

Anne and Hannah were frustrating her efforts to steer the conversation towards more interesting topics, as they occasionally pulled their busy mouths out of the cocks they were tending to so they could chime in with their own thoughts and commentary on Malcom's musings.

Hannah's phone, which sat next to her discarded thong and shoes on the table between the sofas, began to ring. Malcolm craned his neck to check the caller ID.

"Oh, hey Hannah. Charlotte is calling you." He laughed. "You've got a real mother hen there!"

Hannah guffawed a little around the cock in her mouth.

"You want me to talk to her?" Malcolm asked. "You know if you don't pick up, she's going to be calling all night."

Without removing her mouth from the cock, Hannah nodded. She listened to Malcolm reassure Charlotte for a few moments before she gestured for him to give her the phone. As he passed the phone over the table, Hannah popped the stranger's cock out of her mouth and waved her hands, shooing him to back a bit.

Once he was comfortably far away, Hannah pointed the phone to herself and switched on the video call feature, Lucas' cock still embedded deeply within her pussy.

***

Back in their dorm suite, Charlotte waited anxiously. She heard a beeping sound indicating that Hannah was trying to start a video call, and moved the phone in front of her.

Hannah's face popped up on the screen. She was sweaty, her eyes were slightly hooded and her makeup had begun to run, but she otherwise looked happy, lucid, and safe. She swayed a little, in tune with the music which played in the background. Sometimes, her bare shoulders popped into the frame, which reminded Charlotte of the scandalous outfit that Hannah had left in earlier that evening.

"Hey Charlotte!" She said, cheerfully but casually. "I'm having a great time. Really enjoying the pulse...and rhythm...of this place. They've got a great DJ! He really knows how to stroke a crowd! Or at least, this member of the crowd!"

1...345678