Higher Rollers Need to Unwind Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, he grabbed some ice cubes and put them in his mouth, with his left hand on her ass, leaned in, ran his wet, cold lips over her heat. Lil gasped audibly, wanting more, she lifted her ass, opening her legs more.

He smiled. He gripped her ass with both his hands, opened her wide as he ran his thick tongue over lips, lightly teasing her by tracing her swollen clit with his cold tongue then dipping into her wetness, tasting sweetness. Lil cried out, clenching the sheets as if she was going to shred them. She pushed herself back into his face as he tortured her with his mouth. He was definitely skilled with his mouth.

Soft licks here and there, then dip his tongue into her and slide it over her clit lightly. Over...

and

over...

He tortured her until he slipped a finger into her heat. She cried out as he slipped in two thick fingers and continued to finger fuck her while teasing her with his mouth. She cried out in ecstasy and opened her legs wider for more.

He flipped her onto her back and reached up, lifting her 38C's from their bondage and squeezed her nipples as he fully feasted, tasted, drank of her pussy that would indicate this man was a skilled lover and maybe, has not had sex in a long time.

Lil was in heaven. She did not want this to stop! Lil grabbed his head that was between her legs, arched her back, raked her nails into his scalp as he devoured her.

Lil had no idea how long this went on but, she was dripping sweat from her body in the cool room when she screamed as she came in his mouth.

He lapped up every single drop of her then made his way up her body. He kissed her scars then tortured her tits with glory as she withered in his hands and mouth. She wrapped her legs around him, grinding on him as he made her come again using his fingers and owning her tits.

He made his way to her lips where they met, staring at each other, gasping for air, the scent of her on his lips. He slowly moved inside of her. Lil cried out, not in pain, but, ecstasy. She never had anyone stretch her and fill her like he is. She cried in joy! He groaned so loud that she thought an animal was in the room. She relaxed her pussy walls to allow him to come in more.

He moaned, slapped her ass as he lifted her legs up over his shoulders. Lil couldn't hold back, she orgasmed over and over as he picked up his thrust, harder, faster with each thrust. Lil screamed, then put her fist in her mouth to not talk. The sounds that filled the room were sounds of bodies slapping, her squeals with each deep thrust, his groans with every ...single..thrust.

Her juices lubricated his cock allowing him to thrust deeper, harder and faster until they both cried out, he arching his body as she spasmed against his cock making him jump.

He fell, gently, onto her heaving body. She wrapped her hot arms around his thick shoulders. They laid like this for what seemed like hours. He finally moved, pulling out of her and standing up.

They took a shower together, speaking in silence. She was awed at how much could be relayed via body language and actions.

When she finally dried off, she saw he had quietly slipped out of the room. She was disappointed. Lil definitely did not like that feeling. She left the room, made her way down the stairs and left the suite. She did not notice the people or the 2 Goliaths at the doors. She was re-living the past 3 hours. Somehow she found her room and crashed at 4 :00 a.m..

It was 9:00 a.m. when she woke up. She had plans for the day and had to get moving. Lil kept her eyes peeled for him, but, did not see him for the rest of the trip.

Lil felt many emotions. 1.-she had the absolute best sex of her life! ELATION!

2.-was that real?

3.-Why was he avoiding her?!

4.-she literally just had the MOST fucking amazing sex

still ELATION!

Lil over heard one of the attorneys mentioned the boss had a red eye at 5 in the morning.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

That explained why she did not see her boss at the airport.

The staff flew back to NYC and went their ways. Much laughing, joking and talking while some tried to sleep during the car trip to the airport and on the flight.

Monday morning came and went. Everyone at work, back to the grind. It was 7:00 p.m. when Lil was leaving the office. She opened the garage elevator doors and was meet by a limousine. The door was open.

"I do believe that you left something behind in New Orleans, Lilith." he said as he stepped out and ushered her into the vehicle.

"Uh, I did?" Lil asked. The car began moving as he pulled out her diamond mask.

Her jaw dropped open.

________________

12