Highland Heaven Pt. 02

Story Info
A love story continued.
2k words
4.65
5.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would just like to thank Pixie for her guidance and editorial expertise in helping me with Highland Heaven. I am eternally grateful"

June and Pix lay close together, almost falling asleep as they watched the Eagle soaring above; the only sound was that of the water cascading over the rocks. Pix lay on June. The sun beaming down, their skin burning slightly in the August sunshine.

"At least we won't have bikini lines," June said, and they both giggled like kids.

The day had been magnificent, walking in the hills, swimming in a mountain river, and making love in the heather.

Back in the village they returned to the Guesthouse. Mrs McKenzie, the owner, greeted them with a cup of tea and warm welcome.

After freshening up, they spent the evening in the local pub, eating fresh langoustines and drinking Pix's favourite wine, a bottle of Chablis.

They chatted to the barmaid, Hannah, who seemed to want to ask questions but was slightly embarrassed to do so. It might have been her age, she was eighteen, or perhaps it was just shyness, but Pix told June that she sensed the girl needed some sort of release.

"Not with you, she isn't!"

June was teasing, she knew Pix wouldn't, but she also knew that her soft heart could sometimes lead her into trouble with women who mistook it for something else.

"Of course not. Anyway," Pix added, "let's not pry. If she wants to chat, she knows where to come."

Everyone in the pub seemed to be talking about the next evening, when it was the annual village dance, or Ceilidh as it's called in the Highlands. Traditional Scottish dancing with the local band was the highlight of the social calendar,

"Do let's go to the dance June, we could stay another night," Pix said, "you know I love to dance."

"It's not quite your type of dancing darling, but if Mrs McKenzie has our room free, I don't see why not."

Pix grinned with excitement and poured another glass of wine, and kissed her cheek - much to the amusement of Hannah.

The thought of doing a Gay Gordon's or Dashing White Sergeant appealed to Pix.

That night they made love once more.

Their love was a passionate one. Both had a history of being dominated, and there had been both bondage and humiliation, and while elements of that could still come into their lovemaking when they wanted it, their love was one of passion, a sensuality which took its time, which allowed each to explore the other, mind and body. Once ignited, their passion would burn with a steady, but consuming flame.

June lifted Pix onto the bed, wrapped in a bath sheet after they had just soaked in a hot bath together. playing games with their feet under the water, and of course giggling.

Pix was so petite and light, that June could carry her without any strain - except that is, the strain of restraining herself until she got her to the bed.

Lying her lover on the huge fluffy bath towel, June patted her body, drying any

residue water, and making her lover squirm. June kissed Pix all over her body, licking moisture from the strangest of places, eventually reaching her toes, where she sucked each one, individually, putting her tongue between them.

Even as Pix luxuriated in her lover's attentive care, she noted with a smile that June was positioning herself perfectly for a sixty-nine. Her thighs astride Pix's face, June slowly lowered her wetness onto Pix's eager tongue, moaning as it made contact with her. She lowered her head between Pix's slender thighs, lapping, licking, and teasing, her tongue darting between Pix's pussy lips, even as Pix did the same to her.

Working with one another, as June ground her wetness into Pix's mouth, Pix sucked on June's clit, pulling it between her teeth and nibbling. The sensations ran through each body like a tsunami. Moaning, with heaving breathing until they came together in a shuddering complete climax.

Calming and relaxing, June turned and cuddled Pix smiling. The devotion glowed on both faces, and soon sleep overcame them both until the morning sunlight shone through the window.

Next morning at breakfast Mrs Mackenzie confirmed they could stay another night adding in a friendly manner, that everyone in the village went to the ceilidh.

"You'll both be most welcome, my dears."

"That's it, settled then," said Pix, again grinning from ear to ear.

They spent the day walking on the local beach, combing through various shells and stones washed up over the years.

The sun shone as brightly as the day before, so they paddled in the sea, but it felt too cold to swim, and besides they had no swimsuits and there were others around unlike the previous day. But, with perseverance they managed to find a very secluded cove. Cuddling up together in the warm sunshine, June and Pix lay in the sand, kissing, giggling, and talking about the night ahead.

Walking into the village hall that evening June was amazed that it was packed. It looked as though there were at least a hundred there - a mix of locals and tourists.

Most sat and watched, but around thirty people were doing a Scottish reel up and down the middle. The looks from many were quite obvious. Elbows nudging and people whispering. June and Pix just giggled to themselves as if nothing was going on.

A small bar in the corner was busy with locals buying whisky and chatting to Hannah who seemed to be running it.

Pix went up and got a bottle of wine from Hannah, who seemed so pleased to see her, that Pix took her by the hand and said she could join them if she got time during the evening; t was so evident that she needed to talk.

Pix returned to June who was by now chatting to the band. Pix smiled. She was hoping that meant that her love was going to sing. Despite winning Karaoke competitions back home, and having and amazing voice, June, self-deprecating as ever, played down her talent. But from the animated nature of the conversation, Pix's hopes of hearing June sing in public, rose,

"She's nice, your girlfriend." Hannah said.

"I am not going to disagree," Pix smiled,

"I wish I had someone like her."

"If you want to talk later, Hannah, please do."

"You're sweet, too," Hannah said.

"Thanks," Pix replied. "Oh goody, " she said, "looks like the dancing is starting."

"Do you dance?" Hannah asked

"Is the Pope a Catholic?" Pix replied.

Grabbing her June, Pix headed to the dance floor, putting out her best moves. She was an awesome Latin Dancer, and others stopped to watch her and June as they sashayed around the floor, their skirts whirling. June noticed Hannah watching with interest; but she was not the only one. In the end there was a huge applause with the whole village taking to the couple.

As there was a break between the end of the dancing and the return of the band, June took Pix for a drink.

"You two are awesome!" Hannah smiled as she poured them a glass of wine each.

"Can I talk to you both about life?" she said.

"Sure," said Pix, sit with us."

Hannah screwed her courage up.

"I think, no I know, I'm Gay but can't talk to anyone. I've not got the courage to come out like you have. You are obviously much in love. What should I do?"

Pix was in her element once more. At University, she was the lead mentor for LGBT students, advising and guiding them, even holding seminars for those who needed it.

June looked at Pix and smiled:

"Darling, I'll leave you two to talk, you are much better at this than me."

They watched as June went over to talk to the band leader.

Before too long Gordon the band leader made an announcement:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a guest who would like to sing a song for us."

At that point up popped June on the stage

The saxaphone player gave a brief intro to "I will always love you."

"I love Whitney Huston," Hannah said.

"Well," said Pix, Whitney is the better model for June's singing, though I have a soft spot for the original singer and songwriter."

"Oh, who's that?" Hannah asked with the ignorance of youth.

Pix smiled and took Hannah's hand:

"Dolly Parton. But now, listen my sweetheart you will think Whitney is on stage"

"If I should stay

Well I would only be in your way

And so I'll go, and yet I know

I'll think of you each step of the way...."

June had the whole village hall in complete silence. Her projection was, indeed, on

a Whitneyesque scale. June was quite magnificent and the whole time she looked at Pix whilst she sang:

".........And I will always love you."

"That's so wonderful," Hannah said, squeezing Pix's hand.

The hall erupted in applause, when June finished, everyone clapping and cheering. Tears streamed down June's face as they clapped. Pix just ran up and kissed her, taking her back to sit with Hannah.

"June, you have a great voice. No wonder Pix loves you."

"Me and the other thirty-eight," June giggled, flushing as she gulped her wine.

"What?" Hannah looked shocked.

"It's June's little joke," Pix explained. "I have thirty-eight in my dancing class at Emily's, and June likes to tease me."

"You two are so cool," Hannah said.

June didn't ask about what Hannah had talked about, she knew Pix would tell her when the time was right, and that night wasn't the right time.

It was enough to know, and to bask in, the warmth of an evening in which any suspicion of the two women had given way to shows of affection; love conquers all.

Once back in their room at the Guesthouse, June closed the door took Pix in her arms and kissed her. Pix melted into her arms, it felt like a thousand kisses. June, sensing her lover's mood, lifted up her top, and slowly pushed Pix back onto the bed. Dance, song, and comradeship now culminated in lovemaking.

June's hands were everywhere, running up and down, as she took her lover, sucking on her nipples and circling them with her tongue, before kissing Pix's stomach and gradually moving to the core of her body, teasing the pussy lips apart with her tongue, flicking her clit and sucking on it.

Pix moaned, not so loud that she woke the house, but perhaps loud enough to let everyone who was awake, know.

June loved the taste of Pix. She would never stop loving it. Her tongue darted in and out, as her fingers now pinched Pix's hard and sensitive nipples. She wanted to love her as she had never loved her before.

Pix's hands ruffled her hair, signalling to her beloved. June raised her eyes, which locked with Pix's. She knew what she wanted; she always did.

Moving to change position, June began to scissor, grinding their wetness together, pressing, rubbing, and looking at each other. June could feel her juices mingling with her lover's. Their clits rubbed together, not roughly but gently, stimulating them both to further depths of passion. June reached over to caress and pinch her lover's aching nipples. She could see from the look in her eyes that she was not far off, so, she adjusted her position and pressed.

Pix soon climaxed, with whimpers of joy, as she let herself go. June smiling at her, kissed her.

As they calmed down, hugging each other, Pix looked into June's eye, she had something to say:

"June? - marry me."

"I thought you would never ask," she giggled, "of course I'll marry you "

They kissed again as Pix slowly and gently put three fingers into June pushing up to the bone rubbing her thumb on June's clit. She knew June was close, they had been lovers for month, and she knew everything about her. She couldn't want for anything more.

June tensed and climaxed, she shook, she shuddered, she collapsed; she was in, Highland Heaven