Hina-Frnz Sis to Sugar-Mama

Story Info
Friend's sexy divorcee sister Hina and my sex-affair.
22.4k words
4.23
12.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with another incident. This time, I'm going to describe how Hina Khan, my friend's lusty divorcee sister became my casual fuck-buddy. I hope you guys find this as exciting as I did.

( Please don't forget to Like, Rate and Comment on this post! )

About Me ...

I am Ali, a tall, fair, good-looking guy with a chiseled face and dark straight hair. I'm very light-skinned and stand over 5'10" tall with a trim muscular physique. I've played soccer since I was small and also work out regularly to stay fit. I love three things in life -- books, bikes and booty. I am a quiet person but can quickly turn on my charm when I want.

I was born and raised in one of the bigger cities in central India. I come from a conservative but rich Muslim family. I've always had a high sex-drive. This made me get into secret sexual relationships with numerous girls and women. Some of these sexual partners have been from my family, among neighbors, college-mates, co-workers and even friend's family members. One such secret fuck-buddy is Hina Khan, a college-mate's lusty divorcee sister.

About Hina

Hina Khan is a tall, dusky woman with a pear-shaped figure. She is as sensual in reality as her sexy curves. Hina looks quite hot at 5'7" tall. Her oval face framed by long dark hair and full lower lip make her look very attractive. Back then, Hina had lovely firm 34D-cup boobs with thick black nipples that stand taut over large oval areolae. Despite being a mother, Hina had a slim 32-inch waist, but wide hips and firm round 40-inch buttocks. She has slim shapely legs with thick soft thighs and large slim feet.

To me, Hina looks a whole lot like the Bollywood actress Genelia D'Souza.

For Context ...

Hina had always been pampered by her middle-class Muslim parents and became a brat as she got older. By her late teens, she was essentially dominating her entire family. Her pretentious parents always gave in to her demands and dared not deny her anything. Her quick temper made sure of that. I'd witnessed her throwing tantrums at home a few times when I would hang out with Mosin. Though she was mean to Mosin she was always nice to me. She seemed to like teasing me about my baby-face looks and watch me squirm in embarrassment.

When she went to college, Hina soon became known for the string of rich guys she got into relationships with. She graduated college, and in January 2004 she married her last boyfriend. I remember her wedding well because I had helped out with the arrangements. Her husband was from Mumbai and had moved to my hometown for college. He came from an extremely wealthy family so Hina had hooked him right before graduation. After her wedding, Hina moved to Mumbai with her husband and stayed with her in-laws.

Then In March 2004, her brother mentioned Hina was pregnant and everything seemed fine for a few months. But in August, Hina moved back to live with her parents. I heard rumors that her husband had divorced her, even though she was over 7 months pregnant. I was curious about this but it wasn't something I could talk with Mosin. Still, I saw Hina with a new car and wondered how much money she had gotten from her husband.

Then in December 2004, Hina gave birth to a baby-boy and became a single mother.

By then, I'd started hanging out more often at Mosin's house to smoke weed. We would usually go to the rooftop-terrace of his double-storied house and secretly smoked joints or chillums.

They have a large duplex house on a corner plot. The ground floor has a small garden with stairs on both sides leading to the upper floors. The first floor has two small 3-room apartments. Hina had started living in one of these first-floor apartments since moving in with her parents. Mosin and his parents had their rooms on the ground floor.

I would run into Hina every time I went to hang-out with Mosin. Hina always joked with me like a fun older sister. I didn't mind it and would quip back at her, which made her laugh.

Everything changed in March 2005.

I remember it was when Mosin's parents went out of town for a few days. He was home alone with his sister and 3-month old nephew so he had called me over to smoke a joint. After getting high on the terrace we were going downstairs to his room. Mosin was extremely high and I also had a good buzz going on.

It was just past 10 PM and we were walking down the staircase when we suddenly heard Hina scream loudly.

Mosin and I immediately rushed to her apartment but we found her running out with her baby bundled in her arms. She wore a tight white Salwar-Suit that fitted snugly over her lovely curves but she was disheveled and crying. She sobbed hysterically and told us the baby had suddenly gone limp. She begged Mosin to rush them to the hospital. I noticed the baby had extremely high fever.

Mosin was stoned so he started panicking too. Thankfully, I was still sober enough to offer to drive them to the hospital. I'd borrowed my dad's Safari for a few hours to get to Mosin's house. So, I quickly helped her into my car and rushed to a nearby hospital.

Luckily, the doctors were able to treat the baby and he was stable in a short while. The doctors said things would've been tragic if we had been a few minutes late. Hina kept sobbing and crying, which told me that she probably only cared for her child.

By then, Mosin had sobered up too and called his parents. I also called home and told my folks what had happened and said I was going to be late. They didn't mind it so I stayed overnight at the hospital. Mosin and I kept assuring Hina that her baby would be fine. Eventually, she calmed down enough to sleep in the hospital room with her baby. Their parents reached the hospital early morning and I left after making sure everything was all right.

A few days later, Hina and her parents asked Mosin to invite me for dinner. Apparently, they wanted to thank me for helping to rush the baby to the hospital. It felt awkward to me because helping others comes naturally to me. So, I tried to decline the offer as politely as I could. But then Hina called me on the phone and insisted that I come, so I reluctantly agreed.

The dinner was delicious and I had a good time with Mosin's family. After this, I became like family to them. It was also the time when Hina started texting and calling me.

She had got my phone number from Mosin and would often call to chat for a few minutes. This soon turned into slight flirting over texts. It felt weird at first so I dismissed it as Hina being playful. But I grew suspicious when Hina began hugging me in a seemingly playful manner whenever we met at her house. The reason was that she would embrace me tightly for a second too long. I'd also caught her slyly looking at me a few times too often.

Initially, I ignored the growing suspicion but I remembered that Hina was also single for over 6 months. I'd known enough women by then to understand that lack of sex is especially trying on women.

Still, nothing would have prepared me for what Hina did next.

COMING TO THE STORY ...

How Hina got Me Horny for Her

(8 PM - 12 AM, Wednesday 1 June 2005)

It was Mosin's birthday and he had invited our group of friends for a party at his home. The house was crowded with his extended family and neighbors. As usual, everyone in our group had smoked weed before coming to the party, including Mosin. We were all pretty high, so we just stood around at the back of the small front garden and were having a good time. We were joking around when everyone suddenly got silent. I looked up and saw Hina walking towards us with a huge smile.

Hina's sexy ethnic outfit made me stare at her.

Hina looked very tempting in a crimson-colored Sari and skimpy red backless blouse. The matching red bra underneath kept her taut 34D-cup boobs squished together. Her deep tight cleavage was clear in the low neck-line of the blouse. Hina wore the silky see-through red Sari very low at her waist. This showed off her smooth slim waist, luscious belly and accentuated her curvy wide hips. The slinky Sari fit snugly over her round 40-inch butt-cheeks and shapely thighs.

As soon as she saw me Hina's smiled wide. She quickly strode towards us and hugged me tight. I felt awkward as Mosin and the other friends watched her squeeze my broad shoulders before letting go. Then she turned to others and warmly welcomed everyone to the party.

I was high so Hina's tight embrace seemed to have strangely aroused me. So, when she left to mingle with the other guests, I had to try hard not to stare at the way Hina swayed her curvy hips.

Though I wasn't the only one sneaking glances to watch Hina's lovely large boobs and buttocks jiggle and sway. I noticed several guests - old and young - trying not to stare too obviously at her sexy Sari-blouse ensemble.

As the party continued, Hina kept coming back to talk to us. She would stand close to me and chat animatedly. She'd touch my arm or tap my chest in a seemingly playful way. At first, I felt uneasy at her closeness but didn't want to make things awkward by stepping away. Being high had also made me pretty bold, so I gradually began leaning closer to Hina whenever she came to stand at my side. I was secretly thrilled every time Hina's perky tits or curvy hips brushed against me.

Till then, I figured this as Hina being her playful self but I was soon proven wrong.

It was nearly 11 PM when the party began winding down. Most of the guests had had dinner and began leaving. I'd also had my fill as we had the munchies after being high for so long. I finished the meal quickly and wanted to smoke a cigarette. So I told my friends I was going to walk to the corner of the block for a smoke. They were still having their meal so I walked alone to the gate.

I had just reached the large gate when Hina suddenly appeared behind me.

"Leaving so early, Ali?" Hina called out and I turned around.

"No, I'm going for a short stroll to the corner." I replied and turned to the gate.

"How was the food?" She asked quickly so I turned back around.

"It's delicious!" I replied, "I'm so full." I added and smiled.

"Yeah ..." Hina nodded her head and then smiled smugly, "You must be craving for a cigarette, right? Since you guys smoked weed and had the munchies." She added and grinned when she watched the shock on my face.

"Wh ... What?" I stammered, "I don't know what you're talking about." I blurted out.

I was stunned to hear that Hina knew Mosin, I and our group of friends were stoners. Though I wasn't worried about me, I did care about her parents finding out that Mosin smoked weed with me. So, I tried to brush it off but she stopped me.

"Just be honest. I know everything." Hina stated with her smug smile turning into a knowing grin.

I snuck a glance to make sure no one had overheard us and decided to be honest with Hina.

"Yeah, we smoked up. But I was honestly going out to smoke a cigarette. I swear." I admitted.

"See? That wasn't so hard." Hina replied and laughed softly, "Now tell me this. How much weed do you have on you right now?" She asked.

I thought frantically for a few moments but decided to tell her about the two small joints in my cigarette-pack. This seemed to satisfy her and she nodded to herself.

"Give me one." Hina suddenly demanded.

I was shocked! I could never imagine that my friend's older sister would ask me for weed. I looked around quickly once more. Thankfully, the party was still too loud for anyone to overhear us.

"I can't give it here." I whispered softly, and pointed to the guests around us.

"Don't worry. I know a place," Hina replied and looked around before turning her back to me, "Follow me quietly." She whispered and began walking away without waiting for my reply.

Honestly, I was in shock that Hina would ask me for weed. I knew she was progressive but never imagined that Hina even smoked cigarettes, let alone be a stoner.

But I did as told.

I slowly followed, walking a few paces behind Hina through the small crowd of guests around the dinner tables. She paused on the way to check on her baby who lay in her mother's lap before continuing on. I realized then that she was taking me upstairs. Hina reached the set of stairs leading to the first-floor. She paused and glanced around to make sure no one was looking then quickly began climbing up the open staircase. I did the same before quickly following her to the first-floor.

Hina signaled me to follow her straight into her apartment. I felt a strange thrill as I stepped inside the door. This was the first time I was seeing her apartment. The living-room had a set of plush brown leather couches around a low round glass-topped coffee-table. In the far corner were two doors. The door on the right led to her bedroom while the other opened into a small kitchen. The kitchen had another door that led to the balcony at the rear of the house.

Hina led me through the dark apartment into the bedroom. The room was large and fitted with a queen-sized bed in the middle. There was a small coffee table with a couple of cushioned chairs to one side. A large dressing table with a full-length mirror also stood in a corner. The spacious room was only lit by the light filtering through the large window on one side. I knew these opened out to the front of the house. The room was neat and smelled of Hina's favorite perfume.

"Are you sure you want to smoke the weed in here?" I asked from the doorway "I mean, the smoke will make the place stink a lot." I explained when she turned to me.

"Don't worry. We can smoke at the window." Hina replied and went over to the small bedside table.

She put her cell-phone on the table and bent to pull open the bottom drawer. I didn't stop myself from ogling her big round buns as she bent at the waist. I felt a strange shiver of thrill run up my back at the thought of secretly smoking weed with my friend's hot older sister.

Then I got another shock when Hina grabbed a plain white ceramic ash-tray from the drawer. This definitely proved that Hina as a smoker. But the ash-tray looked like it hadn't been used in a long time.

"You know I haven't smoked since the pregnancy?" Hina explained, as if reading my mind, "And seeing you guys smoke weed made me decide to start again. But this time I want to start with something stronger than a cigarette." She grinned wickedly as she said this.

I am not judgmental so I found this strangely exciting to hear. Even though she is my friend's older sister I figured she has the right to do whatever she wants. Plus, Hina had been nice to me so I was happy to help her, even with something like this.

"Come on in." Hina called softly and went to the large window.

As I walked to her Hina carefully slid open the window a few inches. She kept the ash-tray on the window-sill inside and made me stand in the corner. She then moved to stand in front, barely a foot away. I took out the cigarette-pack and glanced out of the window. It gave a clear view of the front garden where the party was going on. I could see Mosin and my friends still sitting at the table and talking to his parents.

They were blissfully unaware that Hina and I were about to smoke weed only a few feet above them.

"Have you ever smoked weed before?" I asked.

"Yeah," Hina replied with a grin, "I started in college and continued to smoke weed till I got pregnant."

To be honest, I was impressed to hear this. I pulled out the two small joints I'd rolled earlier for the night.

"You said you haven't smoked cigarettes for some months so you should know the weed is going to hit stronger than you think. Okay?" I warned Hina.

"I know how to handle it." Hina replied cockily.

Still, I passed the thinner of the two joints to Hina and kept the bigger one for myself. Then I clicked the lighter and helped her light the joint before lighting my own.

I watched closely as Hina inhaled the first time.

"Mm ..." Hina moaned softly and closed her eyes, when she felt the effects of weed with the first hit.

She held the smoke in for several seconds. It was obvious she was not new to smoking weed. Hina relished its bitter smoke before slowly blowing the smoke out through the small gap in the window. Now it was evident that she knew her weed. This made me feel at ease because now I didn't have to worry about Hina tripping too hard.

"Oh shit ..." Hina gasped in shock as she opened her eyes and swayed in place, "This is really strong!" she exclaimed softly and reached out with her free hand.

I immediately caught her hand and helped her lean on the window-sill.

"I told you." I replied and smiled.

"But it's fucking awesome!" Hina beamed at me and quickly took another deep drag on the joint.

"Okay, just be careful, please." I said and began smoking my joint.

At first, we smoked in silence in the large semi-dark bedroom. The weed soon had me high again. I could feel the familiar mellowness of mind and my senses sharpened. The lights and sounds suddenly took on higher definition.

The strips of light filtering through the window-panes bathed Hina in a dull reddish glow. Her round face shone strangely in the dim light and her plump lips looked even more inviting. I could clearly hear the loud music and the guests chattering in the party down below. Hina's sweet perfume wafted to me and contrasted with the bitter taste of the weed-smoke. It also made me aware of how close Hina was standing to me but I wasn't nervous any more.

It took only a couple of drags on the joint for Hina to realize she was getting high. So I told her to take it easy and pull short drags on the joint.

The mellow weed made Hina loosen up pretty quickly too. She started talking about life with her ex-husband and in-laws. I wanted to ask the real reason for her divorce but felt like it wasn't my place. As the weed took hold of her Hina became even bolder and told me she was happy to have left her husband.

Apparently, Hina's husband could not perform sexually at all. She said she knew about this and had thought that she could make things work after getting married. But it didn't work that way and her husband remained impotent. On top of that, Hina had started having problems with her mother-in-law right from day one. She was furious as she talked about some of her altercations with her husband and mother-in-law.

This made me to question how she got pregnant if her husband couldn't get it up.

But I stayed silent and listened to her bitch about her married life with mixed feelings. In her angry state, Hina looked strangely even more sensual. So, I had to try hard not to look anywhere but her big brown eyes, because friend's sister or not, I was getting aroused by our closeness.

My stoned lusty mind had soon muted out her voice and was storming with naughty thoughts.

While smoking, we had come to stand extremely close to each other. We both had to lean towards the small gap in the window to blow the smoke out. So Hina and I accidentally bumped into each other very often. Slowly but surely, Hina started standing closer and closer. She eventually stopped when her busty breasts were brushing right on my chest. Hina seemed oblivious to my growing excitement and kept on bitching about her ex in-laws.

It may have been normal for Hina but my heart was thudding hard with excitement. I had to rouse myself from the depths of my naughty thoughts to focus back in the moment.

So, I pretended to stare out the small gap in the window. I acted like I was keeping an eye out while still listening to her talk. But in reality, I was getting gradually nervous too because my semi hard-on was making a small bulge in the jeans. It would've been extremely awkward if she noticed the visible bump in my crotch.

Hina seemed to be oblivious though, with the way she kept pressing her warm curvy body on me. This excessive familiarity was extremely nerve-wracking. Soon, my thick excited dick was straining inside my tight underwear.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers