Hina-Frnz Sis to Sugar-Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gaah!" Hina gasped aloud after quickly pulling my soft slick dick out of her wet drooling mouth.

I struggled to open my eyes but relaxed my hold on her hair. Once I was able to focus, I saw Hina sitting back on her knees. She was gasping for breath and wiping my slick sticky semen from her chin and looking at me with a huge smile.

"Wow!" Hina gasped when she was able to speak, "That was incredible, Ali!" She grinned and slowly stood upright with my support.

"I love fucking you, Hina." I exclaimed and grinned excitedly, "That was really fun."

It was half-past 6 PM and dark, when Hina led me inside. We were both very exhausted since we had fucked vigorously right after lunch. So we decided to get some rest and went for a nap naked in the bedroom where I'd kept my stuff. As soon as we got into the soft bed, Hina made me spoon her. She wriggled her big firm butt-cheeks till she felt my slick messy dick on it and made me hold her from behind. Once we got comfortable, we drifted to sleep almost immediately.

Hina gave Body-Rub before Butt-Fuck

(9 PM - 1 AM, Saturday 4 June 2005)

I woke with a start when I heard a loud thunderclap outside. The loud bang had woken me instantly and I found myself disoriented at first in the dark strange bedroom. Then I looked out the window and saw thunder and lightning streaking across the sky and remembered where I was. I shook my head and looked around. Hina was nowhere to be seen and I was alone in the room. Then I heard sounds coming from the kitchen and got up off the bed.

It was a few minutes past 9 PM on my cell-phone. I switched on the small flash and used it to make my way to the bathroom.

After relieving myself I took a quick shower. The cold shower sobered me and I excitedly thought about my new relationship with Hina. It might have been all a dream but the fact that I was all alone in the farmhouse assured me that I had really fucked my friend's hot older sister. I began liking Hina as a sex-mate, especially for her assertive sexual side. I wondered how long would our relationship last and what exciting things the future held for us.

After finishing in the bathroom, I went to the dark bedroom. There I used the small light on my cell-phone to find my clothes. I wore a tight white sleeveless T and fresh black boxer shorts because the temperatures had dropped noticeably after sunset. The stormy weather outside had made it extra chilly.

I took my cell-phone and walked into the large living-room. Hina had closed the main-door and all the windows as the rain was lashing at the farmhouse now. I didn't see the pack of cigarette on the coffee-table so I walked to the dim lit kitchen at the back. I found Hina standing in the kitchen with a large candle burning on top of the refrigeration. I was excited at the first sight of her and stopped at the doorway to ogle Hina.

Hina looked extremely alluring in a sexy red silk nighty with her dark straight hair tied in a tight ponytail high on her head. The nighty was sleeveless and see-through with a slit running up both sides and baring her thick smooth thighs. The slinky lounge-wear showed off her lovely curvy figure inside the nighty. The candle pierced the flimsy fabric and bathed her bare back in a soft golden light. I ogled her smooth back, wide round hips and firm big butt and long shapely legs. It was obvious Hina wasn't wearing a bra or panties under the nighty.

I felt a twitch of excitement in my crotch and had an urge to get naughty right away. But I was hungry too and could smell the wonderful food Hina was heating on the cooking-range. So, I cleared my throat to get her attention and watched her turn around with a huge smile.

Oh ... Hi, when did you wake, baby?" Hina smiled and beckoned me close.

I walked to her and Hina immediately took me in her arms before kissing me on the lips.

"Muah!" Hina kissed me hard and leaned back, "I got up half an hour ago. You looked very cute sleeping like that so I didn't wake you. The storm caused a blackout. I hope you don't mind. And I made some joints for you too. Then I figured I'd prepare dinner first and then wake you." Hina explained excitedly.

"I had a good nap, thanks." I smiled at her eagerness to please me, "Can I help here?" I asked, looking at the food simmering on the gas-stove.

"No, I got this. Do you want to light a joint till then?" Hina asked.

I was completely sober and refreshed after the long nap and cold shower. So I agreed to share a joint with her. Hina had kept the five thick joints she had rolled on the refrigerator and I grabbed the thinnest one. I was impressed with the quality of her rolled joints and told her so. She reminded me that a stoner never forgets how to roll a good joint.

After lighting the joint I went to stand close to Hina at the corner of the kitchen-counter. She leaned on me as we took turns smoking the weed. As she came closer, I casually wrapped my left arm around her curvy hips. She leaned her weight on me and I began feeling her sexy curves while smoking and talking. Hina made me tell her a few more sexual encounters, this time with married women.

That's when I told her about my affair with Fida, my favorite aunt, but without revealing that she was family. I told her that Fida was a neighbor. As I described in lurid detail the way I fucked Fida aunty, Hina got increasingly turned-on. It was clear the weed was helping to make the mood even more romantic. Hina began to respond and began brushing her big firm buttocks on my crotch. She could hardly keep an eye on the heating food and looked lustily at me. So, I began to slowly fondle her big milky breasts and large round ass while talking dirty details about fucking Fida.

It was nearly 10 PM when the joint got over, and Hina and I were both visibly turned-on.

Still, the hunger overtook our other need and we decided to have dinner before we got busy fucking. So, I helped Hina place the dishes on the dining-table in the living-room. Hina lit two large candles and placed them in the center of the table.

This time, Hina and I sat on the opposite sides of the table. We ate our meal in candlelight and talked. The loud rumble of thunder and cracks of lightening had ceased, but the rain fell heavily. We had a view of the muddy lawn outside through the wide picture-windows in front.

Hina was excited to talk about fucking me twice. She explained in detail the things that aroused her the most. I found that Hina liked being dominated in bed. This was pretty obvious to me by the way she had enjoyed our last fuck in the evening. She liked having her ass spanked and her anus fingered. She confessed about fingering her ass and pussy while fantasizing about me. The explicit details and her gentle teasing had me turned on while eating.

Then I got even more thrilled when Hina told me she wanted to try anal-sex for the first time.

All through this, I kept looking at her busty big breasts through the flimsy nighty and enjoyed the way Hina kept rubbing her foot up and down my legs. She felt her way up my calves and pushed her foot between my thighs to reach my crotch. Then Hina pressed my semi-hard cock over the boxer shorts and got me increasingly excited.

It was nearly 11 PM when we finished dinner. Once again, Hina wanted to smoke a joint and suggested the porch. I agreed and we cleared the table. When walking back to the kitchen, I ogled Hina's sexy curvy body in the dim candlelight. The view of her wobbly big boobs and jiggling pumpkin-ass when she walked sent shivers of excitement through me.

Hina grabbed the pack of cigarettes, lighter and the four remaining joints from the kitchen. She took the two thicker joints and lighter and kept everything else on the coffee-table. Then I followed her out through the main-door to the porch.

Outside, the rain fell in sheets but the thunder and lightning had eased a little. Still, we could see streaks of lightning falling far in the jungle around us. There was barely any wind so the rain fell straight down like sheets and splashed on the muddy front lawn. Once again Hina and I stood snuggled at the front pillar. I leaned my shoulder on the pillar and Hina snuggled up to me in front. She had her back to me and I held her from behind as we lit the joints one by one.

After a hearty meal, the first hit on the weed showed its effects immediately. The cool weather outside also helped quicken the intoxication.

I felt the familiar tingling sensations in my extremities before my senses grew sharper. I took deep whiffs of the wet-earth smell mingled with Hina's perfume which she had put on after the shower. My sense of touch gets immensely heightened after smoking weed so I could feel the warmth of her curvy body even more clearly.

Initially, we smoked and enjoyed the dark stormy weather. Soon though, we both got turned-on with our closeness. So Hina started to turn between drags on the joint and kiss me on the lips. Then I began caressing Hina casually. I cupped and fondled her heavy firm boobs with my free hand. This made Hina excited and she rubbed her taut bubble-butts on my thick arousing dick. After a while, I slid my hand down and grabbed her big firm butt-cheek and began playing with it. I squeezed and spread Hina's sexy taut ass and teased her till she could not take it anymore.

It took us around half hour to smoke the joints. By then, we were both very high and extremely horny.

"Ooo, baby." Hina moaned softly at the way I was gently fondling her big firm ass-cheek and turned to look at me, "You poor boy. I've made you work so hard since afternoon." She said and patted my cheek lovingly before she eagerly added, "How about I give you a back-rub? Doesn't that sound good?" Hina asked sweetly.

It did sound promising so I immediately agreed. So Hina led me to the bedroom she had been using. As it was completely dark inside Hina switched on the flash on her cell-phone. She placed the cell-phone face-down so the small LED light shone on the white ceiling and illuminated the cozy bedroom with a pleasant white glow.

"Now just take your clothes off and lie face-down on the bed, Ali." Hina said softly and stood at the side of the bed.

I did as told and quickly stripped my top and boxer shorts. Hina watched with lusty hunger as I dumped my clothes on a chair and climbed on the bed to lay down on my tummy.

The cool white bed-sheet felt pleasant on my naked body and I settled comfortably. I did have to tuck my semi-aroused dick snugly between my tummy and the soft bed. I folded my arms and rested my head on it. After closing my eyes I tried to calm my excited heart and prepared to enjoy the back-rub promised by Hina.

"Oh my ..." Hina cooed from behind when, "You look delicious, baby!" She commented and giggled as she came to sit to one side and leaning over me.

Hina began by caressing my lower back. She rubbed her warm soft hands back and forth to relax the taut muscles. Then she went lower and began to rub my muscular thighs and calves. She kneaded my thighs and calves carefully, making sure to ease the tension out of the muscles. Then she moved up to massage my back and began kneading my shoulders.

I was incredibly relaxed in my stoned state.

Outside, the rain fell heavily and it lashed against the window. But the dark room lit only with the flashlight felt warm and cozy. I loved the way Hina's warm hands lovingly caressed and massaged all over.

Once she was done with my back, Hina asked me to extend my arms straight down. Then she began to massage my arms, all the way from my shoulders to the wrist. She took her time feeling my broad forearms and traced the popping veins as she rubbed her way up and down.

"How does this feel, Ali?" Hina asked softly, and began kneading my taut ass-cheeks.

"Mm ... Nice ..." I mumbled just loud enough to be heard.

Hina then spread my butt-cheeks apart and I felt her warm hot breath before feeling her soft wet tongue on my butthole.

"Oh!" I cried out in shock and pleasure, "What are you doing?"

"Do you think you are the only one who loves ass?" Hina quipped back and began kissed me hard on my asshole.

Then she sat upright and began feeling me all over. I felt her warm soft hands run up and down my back, and each time her fingers would slip deeper in my ass-crack. Eventually, Hina spread my ass-cheeks apart and bent down. She started to kiss and lick my tight sensitive asshole.

"Mmm ... Yeah .... Oh yeah ..." I moaned encouragingly and felt my dick jerk against the bed.

"Ohhh ... I love your ass, Ali ... Mmm ..." Hina whispered lustily and began kissing my ass-crack up and down.

Then Hina raised her head a little and spat on my butthole. It flinched as her warm saliva dribbled over it and down to my ball-sack. Hina pulled my ass-cheeks wider and bent down to shove her tongue in my asshole.

"Oh fuck!" I swore with intense pleasure.

"Mmm ... I like to lick your ass ...." Hina moaned before going back to pushing her tongue into my ass.

She was pleased to see my reaction. So she started kneading my ass-cheek hard while running her soft tongue up and down over my taut anus. At times, she would pause to take a breath but would then bite and nibble on my bare ass-cheeks. Then Hina would get back to eagerly licking my asshole.

"Mm ... Hmmm ... Wow ... Umm ..." Hina continued to moan lustily as she ate my ass.

After a while, Hina began to spread her slick warm saliva up and down my crack. She rubbed it all over my clean-shaved balls while tasting my ass with her wet long tongue.

My thick dick was growing hard beneath me from Hina's expert ass-rimming. Her warm breath felt cool on my slick wet ass and sent shivers of excitement up and down. I helped her by spreading my legs wider and raised my butt-cheeks off the bed. Hina immediately leaned on my back and began eating my ass vigorously.

Hina ate my ass eagerly for over fifteen minutes. By then, I had a huge hard-on poking the bed beneath me and Hina was extremely turned on.

"Mmm ... Thanks, baby ..." Hina sighed with satisfaction and said.

The she sat upright and caressed my bare back lovingly as I slowly got up to sit too.

"You're so hard!" Hina exclaimed when she saw my stiff thick dick standing erect, "I wonder if ...." She hesitated and looked up at me.

"What ... Tell me." I coaxed her and she relented.

"I was wondering, do you want to fuck my ass?" Hina asked boldly.

I felt a rush of excitement at hearing this.

"You know how much I love your ass. I thought you'd never agree." I replied, getting even more aroused.

"That's it then." Hina said in a decisive tone.

Then she quickly went to the small bedside table and grabbed a jar of Vaseline. I was sure Hina had planned to do this, otherwise there was no reason for her to bring Vaseline to the farmhouse. This was immensely exciting to know and I felt my huge hard dick jerk with excitement.

"Please be gentle, Ali. This is my first time, okay?" Hina said and handed me the jar of Vaseline with a nervous smile.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." I replied and smiled to assure her.

Hina then promptly turned around and went to kneel on all fours at the edge of the bed. I scooted of the bed and went to stand right behind her. This gave me a sexy view of her bare brown back, curvy wide hips that turned into a pumpkin-shaped butt. Hina laid her head on the bed and waited obediently for me to fuck her ass for the first time.

I opened the jar of petroleum-jelly, scooped it up with two fingers and dabbed it all over and around Hina' brown, puckering butthole.

"Oh!" Hina cried out softly and flinched when she first felt the cool jelly on her taut anus but relaxed when I began rubbing it all over, "I'm so fucking wet." She exclaimed.

Then she arched her back so her big round butt-cheeks jutted out behind her. Seeing her eagerness, I got too excited and instantly smacked her firm big ass hard with my right hand.

SMACK!

"Shh ..." Hina hissed with a mix of pain and pleasure and then wriggled her ass to tease me.

As I watched Hina enticingly sway her lovely large butt-cheeks and her tight little asshole, I rubbed the remaining jelly on my thick hard cock. It felt warm and throbbed with excitement in my hand. Then I touched her warm wet pussy with my other hand and Hina moaned in desperation. So, I raised my hand and smashed it hard on her big firm buttocks. The loud smack rang through the dark cozy room but Hina bit down on the pain bravely.

I wanted to have some casual fun before the fuck. So I stepped close enough to rub my slick thick dick up and down Hina's deep warm ass-crack. Hina immediately began moving her big taut ass up and down to make my hard thick cock even more excited. As Hina gently brushed her lovely large ass on my thick stiff dick I grabbed her sexy wide hips and helped her.

This made Hina get extremely horny in a few minutes.

"Please ... Oh ... Fuck me, please ..." Hina turned to look at me and moaned lustily.

"Are you ready, Hina?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"Yesss ..." Hina hissed in frustration, "Fuck my ass, Ali!" She cried out desperately.

By then my long thick cock was rock-hard and could hardly wait to get in Hina's tight brown asshole.

So, I held my huge hard dick with one hand and put its round swollen head at Hina's puckered butthole. She stiffened at this and put her face in the bed, anticipating the enormous pain she would feel the next second from having her tight virgin asshole being ripped apart by my thick fleshy dick.

I took a deep breath to steady myself and pushed my hips forward an inch. My engorged round dickhead felt resistance from Hina's tiny butthole but I forced it in. I watched with growing excitement as the large round cock-cap finally parted her taut bung-hole and penetrated her ass gradually.

"Ungh!" Hina grunted in pain into the bed, "Oww ..." She groaned in agony as I forced my thick throbbing shaft steadily in her tight little asshole.

It took me several seconds to push half my dick in her anal-canal and I felt it gripping my thick stiff dick. I paused to let Hina get used to my size before continuing to push my huge hard cock deeper into her big round butt. Hina was in immense pain but she bravely stayed still on all fours like a good bitch for her first ass-fuck.

A few seconds later, I slowly began moving back and forth. I pushed my thick stiff dick deeper and deeper into her taut hot ass with each thrust.

"Aai!" Hina cried aloud in pain and flicked her head back, "Oww ... Ohh .... Mummy ... Fuck!" She started crying out in a mix of anguish and lust.

I placed my hands gently on her big round butt-cheeks and kept fucking Hina's big tight ass from behind. She kept groaning and grimacing with her intense pain until finally she could hardly take it anymore and flung her head down on the bed. This spread her lovely large ass even more, and I could shove my huge slick dick deeper into her sexy narrow asshole.

All this had me getting increasingly horny so I reached down and grabbed her ponytail in my right. Then I gently pulled her ponytail taut and continued to fuck her lovely little asshole.

"Ungh! Aah ... Uff ... Ungh! Aaah ..." Hina was now groaning softly but was still in pain, so she put her hand to her mouth and began biting down on her fingers.

I was extremely hard and loved the way Hina's tight anus clung to my slick thick dick as it slipped in and out. It was only going in 5 inches deep but the sensation of getting milked by her tight-clenched asshole was getting me even more excited.

So I twisted her ponytail around my hand which made Hina lift her face up off the bed.

"Ungh!" Hina grunted with the effort to bear the agonizing pain in her ass by clenching her teeth.

Then I pulled her hair till she knelt on her hands and knees before reaching around and grabbing Hina's throat from the back. I gently wrapped my long slender fingers around her smooth soft throat and Hina arched her back. I realized that she liked getting kinky so I continued to fuck her tight ass from the back and reached up to her mouth. Hina immediately opened her mouth and sucked my forefinger in.