Hina-Frnz Sis to Sugar-Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm .... Hmmm ... Aaahh ... Mmm ...." Hina began moaning while sucking my fingers greedily, as I kept plunging my huge hard cock in her perfect puckered asshole.

Hina's eagerness made me incredibly horny and I started to fuck her ass a little faster.

"Choke me ..." Hina gasped out suddenly.

"What?" I breathed into her ear, wondering if I heard her right.

"Choke me gently while you fuck my ass, Ali." Hina managed to whisper with my fingers in her mouth.

I immediately released her hair and reached around to grab her slim throat with both hands. Gently, I put pressure on her throat till Hina began pushing her big taut butt-cheeks back and forth over my dick. I also met her thrust each time and plunged my huge slick dick deeper inside her taut anal-canal. Hina stayed in an obedient position, with her hands and knees resting on the bed and began actually enjoying getting her ass fucked.

"Mmhh ... Oh yeah ... Aaa yeah ... Oh, Ali ..." Hina started moaning softly, and prompted me to fuck her ass faster.

So I let go of her throat and told her to put her hands behind her back. I quickly put her wrists together at her lower back and grabbed both of them tightly with my right hand. As I pulled her arms, it made Hina arch her back even more and her big ass to pop out noticeably. This allowed me to thrust my huge hard cock faster and faster into her tight little butthole.

The thrill of fucking Hina's sexy ass for the first time kept growing immensely. So I began to spank her lovely large butt-cheeks at the same time. I enjoyed watching them wobble and jiggle after each loud smack. It sent shivers of incredible excitement up and down my dick. This prompted me to fuck Hina's ass furiously.

After a while of spanking her lovely firm ass-cheeks I reached underneath and began fondling her big milk-filled tits. She moaned excitedly at this and let me squeeze the milk out of her busty boobs while screwing her ass in doggy-style. The slick milk dribbled down on the bed and started staining it but we were past caring. All of this got Hina so extremely horny that she put a hand to her crotch and started fingering her pussy.

"Ungh! ... Aah!... Ohh!... Uff! Ali ... Oh Ali ... Fuck me ..." Hina had started to groan and moan loudly by then.

The steamy hot ass-fuck was getting us increasingly excited. I knew Hina was nearing her climax by the way she groaned faster and faster. I also felt my own climax approaching as my smooth-shaved scrotum prepared to shoot its load.

"Ohh ... Ohhh ... Ali! Ali! Ali!" Hina suddenly began chanting my name loudly with each thrust and I knew she was about to climax.

So, I began to thrust faster and deeper while she started rubbing her clit vigorously. This prompted her to climax hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ali ...." Hina kept swearing again and swearing before gasping my name in ecstasy and plopping down on the bed.

"Fuck!" I swore under my breath as her tight-clinging asshole slipped over my thick slick dick and it swung free in the cool air of the bedroom.

I watched Hina thrashing and shivering as the intense orgasm wrecked her. Her big round buttocks jiggled and clapped in the throes of incredible pleasure. Her large taut breasts were squished on the bed and I could see the milk dribble out drop-by-drop as she trembled on her tummy.

The scene was ultimately arousing and I felt my dick begin to strain with the effort of orgasm.

So, I quickly climbed up on the bed and shoved Hina on to her back. After straddling her big milky boobs I leaned down and pushed my slick messy dick to her face. Surprisingly, Hina opened her mouth and eagerly began sucking the slimy stinky cock.

"Mm ... Mmm ... Hmm ...." Hina moaned with a lust-filled voice and hungrily sucked my thick slick cock.

Hina clamped her soft plump lips tight around my huge hard shaft and hungrily licked my super-sensitive circumcised dickhead with her soft wet tongue. Her expert blowjob skills soon made me cum hard.

My eyes snapped shut and I froze in place as I came. I moaned with incredible delight as the first streak of my slick hot semen squirted in Hina's mouth. She eagerly gulped every drop of sticky white cum that jetted out of my thick climaxing cock. Her soft warm tongue licked the underside of my stiff shaft to coax out every drop of cum. Her lusty hungry moans made me orgasm even more intensely and I enjoyed every last second of it.

"Oh god!" I gasped out and took in a deep breath as the climax subsided.

"Mmm ..." Hina moaned as she pulled my soft slick dick out of her mouth, "That was the best fuck of my life, Ali!" She exclaimed and caressed my bare back.

I felt completely drained but immensely satisfied. Finally, our incredible lust was satiated now that I had fucked Hina's mouth, pussy and asshole.

As soon as I was able to, I quickly got up off of Hina and plopped down on the bed. Hina was too exhausted and satiated to move too much so she simply rotated on the bed and snuggled up against me. I let her put her head on my arm and wrapped my other arm around her soft flat tummy. It didn't take long for us to fall into a deep satisfied sleep.

Hina got Kinky in Car

(9 AM - 11 AM, Sunday 5 June 2005)

It was just past 9 AM when my ringing cell-phone woke me. I groggily got up and saw Hina still lying close on my side, with one leg over my thighs. I slowly looked around the bedroom but couldn't find my phone anywhere. Then I realized the sound was coming from the living-room. I carefully got up, trying not to wake up Hina.

The phone was still ringing when I found it on the coffee-table. I felt a chill and was shocked when I saw Mosin's number flashing on the screen. My first thought was that he had somehow found out I was fucking his older sister. But then I calmed down and quickly answered the call.

Mosin was not mad at all. He didn't have any clue where I was. But I panicked when he said he was planning to go with a few friends to the farmhouse. I thought fast and made some excuse about having other plans. I ended the call and ran to the bedroom and woke up Hina.

"Wha ... What is it?" Hina asked groggily as she struggled to open her eyes.

"Your brother's coming here." I said urgently.

She instantly sat upright and looked at me with shock. So, I told her what he had said. This seemed to piss off Hina. Then I reminded her that we had to leave, or we would get caught. I figured it would take at least an hour for him to reach with friends.

So, Hina and I rushed to different bathrooms. After a quick shower, we got dressed and packed everything in our backpacks.

I wore a dark-blue T-shirt with black jeans and black sneakers. I had my cell-phone, wallet, cigarette pack and the 2 remaining joints from last night in my pockets.

Hina looked hot in her black T-shirt and skirt outfit. The loose T-shirt hung on her taut big boobs and fell down to just below her crotch. She wore a black short pleated skirt that came up to her knees and showed off her shapely smooth legs with white sneakers on her feet.

Even though we were in a rush, I ogled her hot curvy body at every chance. I watched her big bra-less boobs and round firm ass-cheeks jiggle hard as she walked around. We walked around the house, porch and lawn to make sure we hadn't left any traces of our stay. Once Hina was satisfied, we dumped the bags in the car. Hina got into the passenger seat and I drove the car.

It was half-past 9 AM when we left the farmhouse. Hina lit a cigarette and told me to take a different route for the highway. She didn't want to risk passing Mosin on the way. Then she pulled out her cell-phone and called her mom. She was extremely angry and very rude to her mother and complained about letting Mosin go to the farmhouse. Her mother explained that she didn't expect Mosin to go today. But when he asked for the spare keys, she couldn't think of a way to avoid it.

Still, this reason didn't make Hina calm down much. So, she asked me to light a joint. I passed her the joint and she lit it. I was driving slowly over the bumpy narrow rural road. This was the first time I was driving on it. It was lined by lush farmlands on both sides. The road was not used too much because we passed only a handful of motorcycles on the way. It was a slightly longer route, but it was at least safe for us.

Hina kept bitching about having her plans foiled for some time. She told me how she had planned to fuck all day long and leave only late in the evening. However, the super-strong weed quickly calmed her down. She got quitter and instead began talking about how much fun she had the day before. She talked in detail about the most memorable moments from our fantastic fucks yesterday.

As we talked and smoked weed, we both started getting turned on. Hina was leaning on me, with her chin resting on my shoulder. She had an arm wrapped around my left arm and settled close to me. Her big firm boobs pressed carelessly on my triceps. Hina kept putting the joint to my mouth when I wanted a drag. The two of us got steadily high as we drove on.

Halfway through the joint, Hina started to kiss and nibble my neck. She knew it was arousing for me and had the desired effect. I felt my soft snug dick begin to harden in my jeans. She saw the noticeable bulge and casually put her free hand on my crotch. Then Hina started talking dirty while rubbing my hard-on over the jeans.

Hina told me how horny she felt around me. She told me a few more of her kinky fingering-fantasies. I already knew she liked getting fucked roughly. She explained her love for getting fucked at public places. I shared the same kink so we began talking about it.

We were both very high and extremely aroused when the joint got over.

Hina continued to talk dirty and began describing the different ways she wanted to get fucked. She spoke in a low lusty voice and pulled her shoulders through the wide neck of her T-shirt. I kept flicking my eyes over to her while trying to drive on the pot-holed dirt road. Soon, Hina pulled her T-shirt lower and her large bra-less boobs popped out. Then she took off her sneakers and sat cross-legged on her seat.

My thick stiff dick jerked in my jeans when Hina began playing with her big round breasts.

My excitement grew every passing second. As she fondled the milk out of her busty tits she pulled up her short skirt and spread her legs wide in the foot-well. Then she proceeded to finger her clean-shaven cunt while fondling her breasts and talking dirty. The bumpy ride made her finger slip and slide unexpectedly deep into her hot hungry pussy and Hina loved it. Eventually, she reached down with both hands and spread her pussy-lips wide. Then she teased me by rubbing her clit slowly and pushing her forefinger in her wet warm vagina.

Hina was getting us both very horny!

Eventually, it became too much for me. So I placed my left hand on her thick soft thighs and caressed all over it. Hina quickly grabbed my hand and pushed it to her crotch. I immediately flicked my finger on her tiny taut clit and she jumped with the intense pleasure. Then I slid my fingertip lower and showed half my finger inside her slick hot cunt.

"Oh baby ..." Hina groaned loudly and sighed with pleasure.

Then I put my hand over her busty bare chest and fondled her casually. This got Hina even more aroused. She continued to tease her clean-shaved cunt while I drove.

After a few minutes of this, Hina was extremely horny.

"Stop here!" Hina said and pointed towards the field to the left.

There was a small sloping dirt road that went down to the farmland. I couldn't see anyone working the field. So, I did as told and carefully pulled to the side of the road. The road ran straight both ways for a long way. I could see at least half a mile front and back. But the small clump of bamboo trees hid us from view.

As soon I stopped the car, Hina immediately got on her knees on the seat. She told me to pull down my pants, and I did. My thick semi-erect dick jerked excitedly as soon as it was let out of the underwear. After quickly checking the road front and back, I turned to look to Hina.

Hina knelt close to me and was fondling her big firm boobs. I saw her watery white milk begin to dribble out and fall to the seat.

"You like this, don't you?" Hina asked lustily and kept milking her large taut tits for me.

I nodded my head without taking my eyes off her busty milky breasts. Then she reached out and grabbed my big aroused dick and started jerking it lovingly. I loved the way her warm soft hands stroked my erecting cock up and down. She then came closer and planted a sloppy wet kiss on my lips.

"Mm .... Hmm ... Hmm ..." Hina moaned approvingly when I kissed her harder.

Our hot excited breaths mixed together as we kissed passionately. I sucked on her plump lower lip for a minute before I stuck my tongue inside her mouth. She eagerly sucked on my long tongue and squeezed my thick hard dick tighter. She jerked me slowly but deliberately. She knew how to get the blood pumping in my crotch and soon my huge thick dick was rock-hard.

We finally stopped kissing to catch our breath. That's when Hina leaned over my lap and quickly kissed my swollen cock-cap.

"Oh yeah ..." I groaned with delight.

Hina smiled at me and started to suck me. Hina pressed her soft plump lips close together to squeeze my huge stiff shaft as she sucked it up and down. Her warm soft hands were now playing with my cum-heavy ball-sack. She kept running her soft wet tongue on the underside of my big hard cock and had me intensely hard in no time.

I put my left arm over her back and grabbed a handful of her lovely large ass-cheek. I squeezed and spanked Hina's big round buttocks playfully, but it drove her crazy and she insisted on fucking.

I was wondering how we'd do it in the small front-seats when Hina asked me to get on the back-seat. She quickly flipped the backrest of her seat all the way back and climbed over it to the rear. Then she shoved our backpacks on the rear windshield. In the meanwhile, I glanced around once to make sure there was no one around. Then I followed her to the rear-seat.

Hina made me sit in the seat behind the driver, because the front passenger seat was still inclined. As soon as I settled in place, she hurriedly straddled my thighs and got on top. She put her hands on my shoulders and I held her curvy waist to guide her down on my thick slick dick.

"Aaahhh ..." Hina moaned long and low with delight as she lowered herself on my stiff erect cock.

"Hina ..." I gasped aloud at the way her hot hungry pussy clamped tightly around my slick thick dick.

Slowly and steadily, Hina began bouncing up and down on my cock. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her busty chest closer to my face. Hina immediately pushed her chest out and let me suck on her big milky boobs. I took both nipples into my mouth, one by one, and sucked hard on it to force the milk out. The sweet warm milk sprayed into my hungry mouth and I gulped every drop of it. Hina hissed in delight at the intense sensation and looked at me with hooded high eyes.

After a while, I slid my hands lower and grabbed a handful of her big firm ass. I squeezed and spanked her a little hard and this made her even more excited. She gritted her teeth and began bouncing faster on my thick stiff dick. Soon, she was fucking so hard that I couldn't drink her milk anymore. Instead, her big firm breasts slapped on my face and her milk ran down my cheeks. Hina didn't seem to care and continued to ride my dick harder and faster with each minute.

My big thick dick was getting buried all the way in her hot wet cunt. I could feel her vaginal walls clinging to my fleshy shaft as she moved up and down. This way, my puffy round cock-cap hit Hina's G-spot perfectly every time she sat down on it.

"Aahh ... Fuck me ... Ali ... Oh yeah ... Aahh ... Fuck me ... Harder!" Hina groaned and moaned loudly while riding me as hard as she could.

I could feel the small hatch-back shaking with her up and down motion. But we were too horny to care and kept on fucking furiously. I continued to mash Hina's hot bubble-butt and spanked it.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! ..." Hina soon began gasping aloud faster and faster till she froze in place,"Aliii!" She called my name loud and lustily as she climaxed hard.

I held her tight to me as she shivered with the throes of an intense orgasm. Her hot climaxing cunt kept squirting warm watery cunt-juices out and soaked my ball-sack in no time. My thick stiff cock was getting squeezed hard by her orgasmic pussy and this soon brought me close to my own orgasm. However, hearing Hina's lusty moans as she climaxed hard on me and feeling her big taut breasts mashing on my chest tipped to towards my climax quicker.

"Fuck!" I swore softly in panic, "I'm going to come, Hina." I warned her.

"Come in me ..." Hina gasped softly in my ear and embraced me tighter.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and let go.

"Ohhhh ...." I groaned long and low when I came.

My body froze and my throbbing thick dick began spurting hot sticky semen deep in Hina's creamy cunt. Her vaginal-walls clasped my climaxing cock tightly and pulsated to milk every drop of my seed. My ball-sack pushed kept pushing out streams of white slick cum deep within Hina's welcoming vagina for a whole minute.

At the end, we were exhausted. I rested my head back and Hina sat slumped on my lap. My softening slick dick was slowly being pushed out of Hina's hot messy pussy.

"Oh!" Hina groaned softly as my slick round dickhead popped out of her creamy sexy cunt.

I felt warm slimy drops of cum and her cunt-juices drip down on my slick soft dick. Still, I sat with Hina on my lap for a couple of minutes. Once we caught our breaths, Hina reached out and grabbed a box of tissues from her backpack. Then she handed me a bunch of wet-wipes and took a handful herself. She carefully got up off of me and immediately put the wad of tissues on her slick leaking pussy. Hina plopped down on the leveled backrest of the passenger seat and closed her eyes.

The quick kinky fuck at the road-side had sobered me enough to realize. So, I quickly wiped my messy dick as best as I could. Then I climbed to the front and sat back on the driver-seat. After carefully putting on my underwear and pants, I turned to check on Hina. She had also cleaned up and smiled lazily at me.

"That was awesome!" Hina breathed with relief and giggled, still reeling from the effects of the intense orgasm followed by a cream-pie.

"You are so damn sexy, Hina!" I said and winked to make my point.

That's when I realized we had been fucking for nearly half-hour. It was plain luck that no one had passed on the road in the meantime. Else, we would have definitely been caught fucking in the car. So, I quickly drove away while Hina kept sitting in the back.

I watched in the rear-view mirror as she hurriedly stripped off her clothes and got completely nude. Then she grabbed a plain white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans from her backpack. I watched her put on a bra and wear a panty in the back-seat. Then she wore her T-shirt and jeans before climbing back to the front-seat. She put on her sneakers and looked at herself in the small vanity-mirror behind the sun-flap on her seat. Once she was satisfied that she didn't look like she'd just been fucked, Hina settled on her seat and lit a cigarette.

We talked excitedly about everything that had happened. It was clear to both of us that we shared a special sexual connection. This is what prompted Hina and I to continue fucking in secret for years afterwards. Hina always took me on short trips close-by and we eagerly acted every kinky thing we could think of. All this while, Hina insisted on paying for everything. She even got me expensive gifts every month, even though I told her she didn't need to. Still, Hina insisted that it made her feel good so I relented.