Hina-Frnz Sis to Sugar-Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Hina suddenly fell back on me as she climaxed hard.

"Yes ... Yes ... Oh Ali!" Hina screamed my name in ecstasy as she came harder this time.

Hina froze in my arms and I held her tightly as her cunt squirted her warm slick cream all over my balls. Her orgasmic pussy kept pulsating on my over-excited dick and soon brought me to the peak of my own orgasm.

"Ohh ..." I groaned softly, "I'm going to cum too." I warned and tried to pull away.

"Nooo ..." Hina gasped in desperation and stopped me, "Cum in me, please!" She begged me with gritted teeth as her intense orgasm made her breathless.

"Oh fuck!" I swore in panic but was unable to hold myself back any longer and let go, "Shiiit!" I swore long and low as the first spurt of my slick hot semen squirted into Hina's creamy climaxing cunt.

I froze with Hina spooned tightly in my embrace, as our intense orgasms made us tremble and shiver together. My orgasm was so intense that I saw colors dancing over my eyelids till I kept climaxing. I clearly felt every streak of my hot sticky cum as I came deep inside Hina's creaming pussy.

"Oh yeah ... Yeah .... Yeah Ali .... Oh god ..." Hina kept moaning and mumbling in her stoned and satiated state, till our climaxes eventually wound down over a long minute.

Finally, we were able to relax and got sober enough to stand upright. Hina immediately turned around and pulled me close to her. Then she kissed me hard on the lips and playfully spanked my bare butt-cheek.

"Mmm ..." Hina moaned, then she gently broke our soft wet kiss and said excitedly, "You drove me wild, bro!"

"That's what I wanted to hear." I replied and we both laughed in relief.

The first fuck had made us extremely comfortable with each other, so Hina became completely carefree with me.

It was past 3 PM when Hina suggested that we clean up and have lunch. We walked naked and dripping wet into the empty dark house. We brought in our soggy muddy clothes and Hina put them in the washing-machine.

In the meanwhile, I went to the same bedroom and walked straight into the large white-tiled bathroom. I needed to relive everything that had happened now that I felt a little sober. The hour-long sex session had left me exhausted but very satisfied. As I showered in the cold water I went over everything that had happened with growing excitement. It was thrilling to have started a secret sexual relationship with my friend's older sister. Plus, Hina was a young MILF and fit the type of woman I enjoy fucking the most.

After a quick shower, I wiped myself dry with a towel and wrapped it around my waist before walking out into the living-room. I heard sounds in the kitchen and walked in to find Hina completely naked, while warming lunch on the cooking-top. I could tell she had had a quick shower too because she was completely dry now. She had lit a cigarette and smoked it while moving around nude in the kitchen.

I stood quietly at the kitchen door and watched her from behind. Her smooth bare back, the big round ass and shapely thick legs started getting me turned on once again. The thrill of spending time all alone with my friend's older sister was adding to the excitement. After having had my fill, I cleared my throat and stepped into the kitchen.

"You look hot, sweety!" Hina grinned and looked hungrily as I came closer.

"I can see you are very comfortable." I commented and nodded approvingly at her sexy curvy nakedness.

She embraced me for a long wet kiss and then asked if I was ready to eat lunch. I quipped that I was still hungry for her but would settle for a meal till she recovered from the long intense fuck. Hina seemed to like the dirty humor and quipped back that she was only eating to get the energy to fuck me again. We both laughed and I helped her serve the food into dishes.

All I wanted was to see her lovely milky boobs and big round booty jiggle and sway as she freely worked nude in the semi-dark kitchen. As the smell of food wafted to me I suddenly realized I was actually hungry. I hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast and the two joints and long fuck had made me famished.

Hina Drained My Dick all Day

(4 PM - 9 PM, Saturday 4 June 2005)

Around 4 PM, Hina and I sat for lunch at the dinner-table in the corner of the large living-room. The table was huge, rectangular with a thick glass top and seated eight. It had matching dark-wood high-backed chairs around it.

Hina and I chose to sit close to each other so we could talk and eat.

We ate in silence initially as we were very hungry. Then slowly Hina started talking. The topic turned to her kid. She again thanked me for having helped her rush to the hospital and reminded that she felt indebted to me. I dismissed the idea and told her I was just glad to have helped. Then she said something about her child that shocked me!

Hina confessed that her ex-husband was not her child's father. She had actually seduced his younger brother and got pregnant after fucking just once. Her husband was sure it wasn't his child because he couldn't get it up and they had never had sex after they got married. Hina boldly revealed to her husband how she had gotten pregnant by his younger brother. When he got mad she threatened to tell everyone about his inability to fuck. Eventually, she told him she would give him a divorce but only if he gave her enough money.

In short, Hina ended up getting a child and a couple of million from her ex-husband. This allowed her to live the independent hedonistic life she always wanted.

I was stunned to hear this. Still, I was in no position to judge her and wished her well. Hina seemed pleased at my neutral reaction and changed the topic to general stuff.

It was nearing 5 PM when we finished lunch. The food had helped to sober up completely. I felt energized and eager to have some more fun. Hina and I wanted to smoke cigarettes after the filling lunch. The rain had relented and it was drizzling outside. So, Hina suggested we could smoke in the cool open air. So, while she cleared the table I went to the coffee-table in the living room to grab the cigarettes.

As I bent down over the table, the towel slipped and fell down on the ground. I picked it and put it on the couch before grabbing two cigarettes and the lighter from the table. Then I walked out completely naked to the front porch. I leaned on the front pillar, resting my shoulder on it and looked out at the drizzly dreamy weather.

Hina soon followed me outside, completely naked too. She came to stand in front and turned to face away before leaning back. I immediately put my left hand around her waist and let her snuggle close. She settled with her big bare ass-cheeks pressing on my thick soft cock and gently rubbing her thick smooth legs on mine.

I helped her light a cigarette and lit mine before flinging the lighter carefully on the lawn-chair behind me. As we smoked, we began talking.

Hina asked me if I found her attractive, even though she's a mother. I assured her that it only added to her allure. Then I explained how I liked MILFs more. I revealed how a married woman's sexual craving, experience and curvy body were extremely attractive.

Hina then asked me what I liked about her, which I was more than eager to explain.

I told her I loved her pretty round face and her plump soft lips. Her big but firm breasts were certainly attractive, especially when I was used to seeing her dressed in loose over-sized T-shirts at her home. It was thrilling to describe how her curvy hips, round butt and soft thick legs were extremely sexy.

As I talked, I casually ran my hand up and down her front. I would cup her big milky breast softly or caress her soft flat tummy before teasing her clean-shaven cunt. Hearing me talk about my sexual experiences was clearly turning on Hina too. She began moaning approvingly as I whispered enticingly into her ear. Soon, Hina began rubbing her bare round buttocks harder on my erecting dick.

After finishing the cigarettes, we carelessly flicked the butts to one side and kept on arousing each other. I continued to talk softly into her ears, describing in dirty details the things I fantasized about doing to her. It was thrilling to just gently caress her curves at the same time. I held Hina's taut big boobs and fondled them till milk began dribbling out her long dark nipples. Her soft flat tummy and deep navel felt warm to the touch. As I slid my fingers down to her crotch, Hina slowly parted her legs, expecting me to touch her steamy pussy but I stopped short to tease her.

Hina got so desperate that she grabbed my hand and forced me to touch her hungry hot pussy. So, I began gently brushing her taut clit with a fingertip. This seemed to satisfy her for the time being. For a while, I continued to talk dirty details about my sexual affairs while milking her firm big boobs and flicking her hard horny clit.

The dirty whispered fantasies and gentle sensual fingering soon made Hina come close to another climax.

I could tell she was enjoying the soft milking of her tits and getting her clit teased by the way she pressed her bare big buttocks harder on my thick excited dick. Her breathing had quickened and she moaned louder and louder. I kept on fondling and fingering Hina till she suddenly peaked and climaxed hard.

"Ohhh .... Fuck!" Hina groaned before swearing out at the intensity of her exciting climax.

I held her trembling naked body tight against me and kept my fingertips right over her taut clit, which made her orgasm for a whole minute. My thick aroused dick jerked excitedly at the sight of Hina's large milky breasts as they jiggled and wobbled on her busty heaving chest.

It took Hina another couple of minutes to catch her breath. But this did nothing to lessen her lust. She suddenly turned around and shoved me against the pillar. I stood leaning back on the pillar and watched Hina hurriedly grab my thick big dick and go down on her knees at my feet. Without hesitating, Hina quickly opened her mouth and shoved my swollen sensitive dickhead inside.

"Oh yesss ..." I hissed in approval.

I looked as Hina held my fleshy hard cock at the base and lovingly kissed and licked up and down its length. She rubbed her pink wet tongue lovingly all the way from the base to my super-sensitive dickhead. When she reached the top, she would gently clamp her soft wet lips around my cock-cap and lick its tiny hole with her tongue. This sent shivers of excitement up and down my huge hard shaft.

As she kissed and licked my excited cock Hina kept talking dirty. She began describing the things she dreamed of doing to me when she would fantasize about me while fingering. Hearing her talk about her deepest dirtiest fantasies while worshipping my huge hard dick was intensely arousing. I could hardly believe my ears when I heard her describe some of the kinkier things she had imagined for us.

A few minutes to sucking my dick had us both immensely turned-on.

Hina eventually stopped licking my thick cock and stood upright. She looked right in my eyes and begged me to fuck her however I felt like. This triggered my naughty side to come out and I immediately took charge.

I told Hina to stand upright. Then I made her stand with her back against the pillar before standing close in front of her. Hina immediately hugged me tightly and began kissing my neck while rubbing her soft tummy on my slick thick dick. In the meanwhile, I reached down and grabbed her left leg to pull it up. She clung tighter and stood on one foot, with the other foot high in the air as I positioned my crotch level with hers. I stopped in place when I felt her wet soft pussy-lips brush on my swollen sensitive dickhead.

Without warning, I shoved my thick rock-hard dick up and sank it a couple of inches in Hina's steamy creamy cunt.

"Uff!" Hina hissed in pain at the suddenness of the thrust but quickly recovered as her lust overtook her once more, "Yesss ... Fuck me!" She moaned and yelled loudly in the open lawn.

This made me thrust my stiff slick dick a few inches deeper inside which made her groan with excitement. I immediately reached under and grabbed a handful of her big soft ass-cheek with my right hand. My left hand was already reaching for her big firm breasts.

With Hina resting her left leg in the crook of my arm I began fucking her while standing up.

The position made her wet pussy clench tighter around my thick hard cock. I felt her loose labia clinging to my slick thick shaft as it plunged in and out of Hina's hot wet vagina. Hina kept moaning and soon began breathlessly kissing me on the lips. I continued to fondle and milk her lovely large breasts while squeezing her round plump ass-cheek at the same time.

It was inevitable that my hand slipped into her deep ass-crack and brushed on her tight little anus.

"Oh please ..." Hina gasped and pleaded with me to explore more.

I didn't need to be told and instantly pushed my forefinger inside her tight asshole.

"Oww ... Yess ... Fuck ... Yesss ...." Hina grunted in pain at first but then began moaning encouragingly as I fucked her faster.

She was incredibly turned-on with having her pussy fucked while being fingered in her butthole. I was intensely horny too, especially with the way Hina was hungrily meeting my thrusts with her own hips. I kept thrusting at a steady pace and our clean-shaved crotches smacked together audibly as I gradually fucked her deeper and deeper.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Hina soon began yelling encouragements and feverishly thrusting my thick hard cock in her hot hungry cunt.

I began squeezing her big taut breasts roughly and she pushed out her busty chest eagerly towards me. I grinned with excitement at this and continued to milk her lovely large boobs and letting it drip down to our tummies. Her eager hip-thrusts also made my long slender forefinger dig deeper in her tight warm rectum. All this made Hina incredibly excited and she had another orgasm.

Hina quickly hugged me tight and froze in my embrace right before she had the biggest orgasm yet and she actually squirted.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed excitedly and kept on fucking her the same way.

With every thrust her creaming pussy shot out a jet of slick warm pussy-juices. It was intensely arousing to feel the warm streams of cunt-juices squirt out her climaxing cunt and splash down on the floor. I kept going for a long while and Hina was breathless by the time she stopped climaxing.

"Oh ... Hold on .. Ohhh ..." Hina pleaded and groaned when I stopped with my fleshy slick dick buried all the way in her creamy sloppy pussy.

I realized her leg must be cramping from being raised for so long so I relented and took a step away.

"Ooo ..." Hina groaned as my slick thick cock popped out of her hot steamy pussy.

"This is just the start, you know." I mumbled and quickly turned her around.

I shoved Hina up against the pillar and stood close behind her. Hina obeyed when I told her to arch her back and push her ass out. After feeling her plump firm buttocks and curvy hips for several moments, I bent my knees and positioned my swollen slick dickhead on her wet loose labia. Hina took a deep breath before I shoved my thick hard dick into her hot tight cunt from the back and began fucking her.

"Oh! Aah! Ooh! Yeah ... Fuck me ... Aah ... Ali ..." Hina began moaning loudly once more.

By then, Hina was aroused once again. I saw her reach down with one hand and begin to rub her clit while getting fucked. I held on to her lovely curvy hips and rammed her hot creamy cunt with my thick slick dick pounding in and out like a piston. Her bare smooth back and round squishy buttocks kept me mesmerized for a while. It was incredibly exciting to see Hina's naked curves while enjoying her wet hot cunt at the same time.

"Yes ... Yess ... Oh yeah ..." Hina's groans turned to excited moans in some time.

Hina was extremely horny now. I could tell by the way she hurriedly rubbed her clit and encouraging me to fuck her deeper. I did as told and began shoving my entire thick dick all the way inside her slick hot pussy. This made my cum-heavy scrotum to smack lightly on her hand every time I thrust in. On top of that, the sight of her big firm buttocks smashing and wobbling against my crotch got me intensely turned-on. I could not hold back anymore.

So I raised my hand and brought it down hard on her bare big buttock.

SMACK!

"Ow!" Hina cried out, more in surprise than in pain at the sudden hard spank on her naked ass, "Yesss ..." She hissed approvingly and pushed her big firm butt-cheeks further out for me.

I grinned with growing excitement and began to spank Hina's large round ass while fucking her from the back. My right hand rose and fell in a rhythm and smacked hard against Hina's fleshy round ass-cheeks. The smacking sound of her buttocks smashing on my crotch was drowned by the crack of my palm slamming on to her firm big butt. Still, the loudest sound was Hina's lusty moans and groans as she reached another orgasm.

"Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah ... Oh yesss!" Hina gasped faster and faster before screaming out as she climaxed.

The intensity of the orgasm made Hina spring upright and I immediately grabbed her tight around the waist and chest. She reached behind and grabbed my long hair and held on tight while trembling and shivering with the ecstasy of her intense climax. I smiled to myself when I felt her warm slick cunt-cream drip down my fleshy thick shaft. I kept fucking her during her orgasm which made her cunt extra-sensitive and Hina eventually begged me to stop.

"Please .... Uff! No more .... Aah!" Hina gasped breathlessly and pleaded me to stop fucking her.

I reluctantly relented when I saw she was about to pass out due to the sheer pleasure of the incredible climax. So, I slowly pulled my slick thick dick out of her pulsating orgasmic cunt.

"Oh shit ..." Hina groaned in relief.

Hina relaxed visibly as her climaxing cunt clamped back to its original shape after being stretched wide by my thick cock for so long. My thick slick dick stood extremely hard and dripped with Hina's warm whitish cunt-cream. It was rock-hard and throbbed with anticipation as I also neared my orgasm.

This prompted me to cut short Hina's rest and I quickly turned her around and made her get on her knees. She flopped down on trembling knees and I caught a handful of hair before shoving my thick slick dick right in her mouth. Hina looked up at me with a mouthful of cock and winked wickedly.

I immediately grabbed her hair with both hands and began fucking her mouth. Hina eagerly opened her mouth as I roughly forced my huge hard cock deeper and deeper. She choked for the first time when it touched her throat but I kept on going till my round swollen dickhead was buried deep in her tight-clenched throat. It was like this that Hina bravely let me fuck her mouth for the first time.

"Acck! Aagh! Mm ... Aaah! ... Aack!" Hina's loud gagging and choking noises were as arousing as feeling her tight throat clamping around my huge excited dick.

I held Hina's head in place and continued to pump my hips back and forth, which let me thrust my big hard dick straight in and out of her eager open mouth. The rough gagging made Hina's eyes water and tears dribbled down her chubby cheeks. She only held on to my calves for support with her hands and obediently suffered through a rough skull-fuck.

The exciting submissive blowjob made me reach my climax in a short while. I felt my limbs getting taut and my eyes began to close on their own. So, I took a deep breath and pushed my trembling stiff dick deep down Hina's throat before climaxing hard.

"Aaaa .... Fuck!" I growled long and low before swearing out aloud with the incredible intensity of the long-sought orgasm.

My throbbing thick dick began spewing its sticky hot semen right down Hina's tight-clenched throat. The way her throat rubbed on my super-sensitive dickhead made me climax harder. My body trembled in the open cool air of the porch as streaks of slimy white cum streaked out of my climaxing cock and Hina swallowed all of it eagerly. I kept coming hard for several long seconds but it felt like an eternity.