Hina-Frnz Sis to Sugar-Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hina looked sexy in her skimpy silk lounge-wear. She wore a small shiny cream-colored tank-top that fit snugly to her busty firm bra-less breasts. The pair of matching cream-colored silk booty-shorts clung tight to her slim waist and flared out over her wide hips. Her wobbly big ass-cheeks shone like two globes in the silky small shorts. The scanty outfit showed off her soft deep navel and her lovely long legs.

Hina looked pleased at my reaction and swayed her curvy hips as she walked around the couch to sit at my side.

"Do you like it?" Hina asked, as she plopped down close to me on the couch.

"You look sexy!" I replied and grinned with growing excitement.

"Thanks Ali," Hina said and pecked at my cheek lovingly, "What were you doing?" She looked at the table and asked.

"I was enjoying the view." I said and pointed to the open double-doors in front.

"Wow!" Hina exclaimed when she first looked outside, "That looks so romantic!" She added delightedly.

Hina then grabbed my left arm and put it around her shoulders. This way she snuggled even closer to me. I eagerly rested my hand on her smooth bare shoulder as she settled her well-shaped legs over the low table in front. Her thick bare thighs touched mine and I could feel the warmth of her curvy body through my clothes.

This was the first time Hina and I were getting intimate and it felt completely natural.

Once we got comfortable on the couch we lit a thick long joint each, and began smoking weed. I put a soft Sufi track on my cell-phone and we listened to it as we got high. As the weed took hold of us, we couldn't control our lust anymore. So, Hina and I began getting increasingly intimate.

I turned my face to her and inhaled her heady perfume while rubbing my hand up and down her soft arms. Casually, I traced my fingertips on her slim waist and caressed her wide soft hips over her silky shorts. Hina then turned her face to me and started to gently kiss and bite my neck. This is a big turn-on for me and I was soon aroused once more. This led me to kiss her back and soon Hina and I were sharing wet kisses while enjoying the weed. We interrupted our sensual smoky kiss only to draw a drag on the joint before getting back to smooching.

"Mm ... Hmm ... Mm ..." Hina and I moaned softly as we kissed for longer and longer after each puff on the joints.

Soon, Hina had turned half-way towards me and pressed her lovely busty boobs harder on my chest. This let me reach lower on her back and I eagerly grabbed her taut round ass-cheeks. I began squeezing and fondling her big pumpkin-shaped butt while kissing her softly. Hina continued to smash her plump lips harder and harder with each kiss. I liked the way she eagerly sucked my lips and moaned into my mouth. We breathed out trails of smoke when we smooched.

As if this wasn't enough, the cool wind coming in through the wide-open doorway only made the atmosphere even more arousing.

I remember it was around 2 PM when we finished smoking the joint.

By then, I was incredibly aroused and had a huge hard-on stretching my pants. We were both very high and extremely horny at the end of our long sensual smoking session.

"I want to fuck you, Ali." Hina breathed lustily in my ear.

I turned to her and immediately kissed her lips hard once more. Hina's breath caught and she clung tight to me while I kissed her. I sucked on her lower lip and gently let it slip out from my mouth before leaning back.

"I want to fuck you too, Hina." I whispered with the same lust in my voice and looked straight in her hungry brown eyes.

"Let's go out, please." Hina said and stood up.

Hina was a little unsteady on her feet so I quickly caught her arm to help her stand upright. Hina took a few moments to control the high. Then she grabbed my hand and led me right out the main-doors all the way to the end of the shaded porch. She let go of my hand and hopped off the front steps on to the lawn. She was immediately drenched in the heavy rain and looked incredibly alluring.

I stood at the top of the porch-stairs and watched as Hina began prancing in the rain. A thrill of excitement ran through me as her wet silky tank-top and shorts became completely drenched. I could clearly see the dark large areolae and long big nipples on her jiggling taut breasts. The tight wet shorts clung to her crotch and showed the shape of her big round booty which she shook for my delight.

I felt my thick stiff cock twitch with increasing excitement as I watched Hina dance and strip her sexy lounge-wear in the rain.

Hina began singing loudly as she danced around the lawn. She carelessly trampled through the small puddles of muddy water in the lawn. I openly ogled her big jiggling boobs and round swinging butt-cheeks. Soon, Hina pulled down the small tank-top and revealed her beautiful milk-filled breasts. They stood proud and perky on her busty bare chest and I grinned when I saw her dark long nipples standing taut over her tempting tits.

Hina then walked towards me with a lusty grin on her face. She stopped just out of my reach near the steps and turned her back to me. I watched eagerly as she began pulling down her wet slinky shorts. She swung and swayed her wonderful wide hips as she tried to slip the sticky shorts off of her big round buttocks. I waited with bated breath till she wriggled out of her wet muddy shorts and let them fall to the ground.

I was thrilled to see Hina's big round bare ass for the first time!

"Oh god ..." I murmured in delight and nodded my head vigorously in approval.

Hina let the tiny wet shorts slip down her long shapely legs and fall down to the muddy ground. I followed its fall and looked back up her lovely bare legs right to her shapely wide ass. Seeing that my eyes were stuck on her wonderful wide butt Hina reached behind and spanked her taut wet butt-cheeks hard.

Smack!

Hina winked when I grinned wider and fondled my erection over the pants. She turned around in place and let me ogle her wet tight top. Then she took her time and pulled the sodden tank-top off, revealing her amazing milky boobs for the first time. Hina threw the silky tank-top down on the ground over her shorts.

Hina then walked up the two steps and grabbed my belt to pull me towards her.

"Come join me, Ali. It'll be fun!" Hina pleaded and fiddled with my belt-buckle.

"All right, all right ..." I agreed, "Let me get my clothes off." I added and hurriedly stripped my clothes.

I quickly pulled my T-shirt off and flung it to the lawn-chair a few feet behind me. Then I helped Hina pull down my pants and threw them over the chair too. I was only in a pair of black boxer shorts now. Hina then quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out on to the lawn.

I liked the feel of the cold raindrops hitting the bare skin all over my body. It took only a few seconds for me to get completely drenched in the heavy rain. The dark rolling clouds boomed with thunder as lightning struck a distance away.

Still, Hina kept leading me farther out into the lawn. She stopped to kick the puddles of water in the grass to get me wet and muddy. I joined in the fun and we both played around in the heavy rain for several long minutes.

We began bumping and pushing each other, trying to grab the other's genitals. My big erect dick stood straight and made a large tent in my shorts which Hina often tried to grab and squeeze. I was faster though so I grabbed and fondled her naked body more often.

"Wow! Milk!" I exclaimed with delight.

I was amazed when her perky large tits squirted out milk when I squeezed them mildly. This was extremely arousing and I immediately grabbed her around her waist and pulled her to me for a hungry hot kiss.

"Mmhhh ..." Hina moaned long and low into my mouth as we kissed passionately in the rain.

While kissing her plump soft lips I ran my hands over Hina's naked curves. Her warm wet body fit perfectly in my arms as she embraced me and kissed me back with the same eagerness. I reached lower and grabbed her big bare buttocks roughly. Once I began squeezing her firm wet ass Hina started rubbing her naked wet body on mine.

"You're getting me hot!" Hina eventually said with a lust-filled voice.

She leaned back and looked at me with lusty hunger in her stoned eyes.

"I know." I quipped and smirked, which got her even more desperate to fuck.

Hina hurried to pull down my wet boxer shorts, which made my thick hard cock spring out and tremble in the cool rain.

"Oh my god!" Hina cried out in shock.

She gazed dumbfounded at the shape of my fleshy stiff dick.

I watched excitedly as Hina went got on her knees near my feet, as if in a trance. Her eyes were riveted on my trembling thick dick as she pulled my shorts all the way down. I quickly stepped out of them and Hina carelessly flung them towards the porch. Hina eventually tore her gaze away from my crotch to take a good look at my naked body. Then she looked back at my stiff thick dick and grinned approvingly. Her bare big breasts heaved with excitement as she came closer to my huge hard cock.

"You're making my mouth water, darling." Hina whispered lustily.

Then Hina quickly grabbed the base of my thick stiff cock and began kissing it all over.

"Oh yeah ..." I moaned softly.

I placed a hand on her head and closed my eyes before turning my face up to the rain. Hina's wet frantic kisses on my cock sent waves of excitement all over my body. She kept smacking her soft wet lips on my thick stiff dick all the way from my engorged circumcised dickhead to its wide clean-shaved base. Her soft hands kept caressing and fondling my big ball-sack expertly.

Once she had her fill of kissing my dick, I watched Hina open her mouth wide and swallow my long thick cock.

"Mm ..." Hina moaned lustily as she began sucking me.

"Oh fuck ..." I moaned with intense pleasure at the same time.

Hina quickly put my thick hard cock half-way in her hot wet mouth. She then began moving her head back and forth and started caressing my wet naked body at the same time. She ran her fingernails up and down my bare firm chest and tummy while blowing my big wide dick with care. I felt her take a deep breath before she plunged another couple of inches of my fleshy hard cock in her hungry hot mouth.

"Yeah ... Just like that ..." I moaned when Hina began sucking my dick deeper.

That's when I caught her wet long hair with both hands and began pumping my huge stiff cock in and out of her mouth. Hina eagerly opened her mouth even wider and struggled to take my huge hard dick deeper than her throat.

"Ack!" Hina gagged loudly when my swollen dickhead banged at the back of her throat, "Now I can't wait to fuck you ..." She gasped when she pulled it out to catch her breath.

Then Hina got off of her knees and hurried towards the porch. I watched her big bare ass-cheeks jiggle enticingly as she walked up the steps. Hina grabbed one of the small straight-backed bamboo lawn-chairs from the porch and carried it into the lawn.

"I think it'll be sexy to fuck in the rain, don't you?" Hina asked as she approached me with the chair.

"You're right." I agreed wholeheartedly.

Hina quickly placed the chair in the middle of the lawn and made me sit on it. I did as told and Hina turned her back to me and straddled my thighs. I knew what she had in mind.

So I grabbed my stiff thick dick at the base and held it upright. My eyes were stuck to her lovely big bare ass-cheeks as she slowly lowered herself on my lap.

I held my breath till I felt her wet warm pussy-lips clamp around my engorged cock-cap before sliding inside her hot slick cunt.

"Ohhh ..." Hina groaned loudly as soon as my engorged dickhead sunk into her hot wet pussy, "Aaahh ...." She moaned long and low as I guided her lower and lower.

With my huge hard cock half-way inside her wet pussy, Hina paused to catch her breath. I let go of my dick and grabbed her curvy hips instead. This way, I guided Hina when she began riding my stiff thick dick. It was incredible to feel her hungry hot cunt clamp tight around my slick big shaft.

"Oh yeah ... Aa ... Aahh ... Oh my .... Aaah ..." Hina moaned and groaned loudly as she began riding me faster and faster.

Though she was able to take just over half my thick dick inside her hot wet pussy it was more than enough to trigger her mounting lust. Hina quickly reached down with one hand and began flicking her taut clit while riding me. This made me reach around and grab her big firm breasts. I started to squeeze her big firm breasts hard and milk them. I loved the way her warm milk mixed with the cold rainwater and ran down all the way to our crotch. Hina grew intensely horny as she rode up and down over my thick stiff cock.

"Yess ... Oh yeah ... Aaa .... Fuck me ... Yeah ..." Hina eventually began cursing aloud.

The way she kept groaning louder and louder with growing lust I could tell Hina was getting closer to her orgasm.

Then she twisted around to look at me and I returned her lusty gaze. She licked her lips and her eyes closed as she came closer and closer to climax. I remember the way her wet bare butt-cheeks smacked on mine as she rode me faster and faster. She rode me so hard that it sunk the front legs of the chair into the mud and it began tilting forward.

But Hina and I were too horny to care and kept on fucking as hard as we could.

It wasn't long before Hina experienced an intense orgasm, apparently one of the best ones she had in years.

"Aaahhh ...." Hina groaned very loudly as she climaxed hard.

I felt her body stiffen in my arms so I pulled her tightly to me as she began coming. Hina trembled and shook as waves of the intense orgasm ran inside her. She became breathless and mewled softly while thrashing with ecstasy. All this while, her creaming cunt kept squirting out her warm slick juices all over my thick stiff dick. My hard horny dick began trembling with growing excitement and the vibration seemed to prolong Hina's climax even more.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed when the chair suddenly tilted hard to one side.

"Fuck!" Hina swore with fright but I held her tight so she didn't fall.

This did get her out of the intense orgasmic reverie and Hina carefully stood upright, which made my thick stiff cock pop out of her creamy hot cunt.

"Ohhh ..." Hina groaned softly when she felt her huge slick dick slip out of her.

I quickly got up off the chair and moved it a foot to the side. Hina tried pushing down the chair a few times but it only sank an inch into the ground. Once she was satisfied, she made me sit on the chair once more.

I eagerly did as told and Hina quickly straddled me once more, this time facing me. She stood over me, with her feet on either side of the chair and put her arms on my shoulders for support. We looked at each other with lusty stoned eyes and felt the intense sexual tension between us.

This time too, I held my stiff thick cock upright and Hina immediately sat on it. I took a deep breath as her wet hot pussy again engulfed my thick big dick. Slowly but steadily she braved through the intense sensations in her recently-climaxed cunt and began fucking my dick once more.

"Ohh!" Hina grunted in pain when my big stiff cock sank three-quarters inside her hungry hot cunt, "Oh yeah ..." She groaned in approval when I began sucking on her firm milk-filled boobs.

I had wrapped my arms around her slim waist and grabbed handfuls of her large wet ass-cheeks as she rode me up and down. It was thrilling to fondle her big round buttocks while sucking the tasty milk out of her big tight boobs. She immediately pushed her busty chest harder on my face so I could suck her warm milk easily. I alternated between both breasts, making sure to suck hard on the nipples and crush her large plump boobs with my face to get more milk each time. After a while, her white milk began overflowing out of my mouth and dribbling down our tummies.

"Ohh ... Aahh ... Ohh ... Ohh ... Aahh ... Yes ... Ali ... Oh Ali ..." Hina kept moaning loudly.

She was soon riding me faster and faster when she recovered from her intense climax.

I knew she was getting intensely turned-on with the way I was sucking her milk and playing with her ass. It was immensely arousing to feel Hina moan my name lustily carelessly in the open lawn. The rain kept falling with the same intensity and we kept fucking harder and faster.

After a while, Hina started getting tired so I thought of giving her a boost.

I suddenly snuck a finger inside her deep ass-crack and suddenly poked it inside her tight anus.

"Fuck!" Hina yelled aloud in pain but kept on fucking me.

I felt even more excited as Hina began riding me furiously once more with my forefinger pushing deeper and deeper into her tight-clenched asshole.

She only looked at me and nodded her head. I knew she liked it and gladly began finger-fucking her taut little butthole. The rainwater mixed with her cunt-cream made it easier for me to slip my fingertip inside her asshole. I felt her warm rectum clench tightly around my long finger when I kept pushing it deeper.

This also helped Hina to get closer to another orgasm and she began bumping over my cock even faster.

"Ohh ... Ohhh .... Ohh ... Oh yeah ... Oh yeah ... Oh yeah ..." Hina groaned louder and louder.

It was now clear that she was getting closer to her second orgasm.

I waited with bated breath and let her ride me as fast as she could. At the same time I kept sucking the sweet fresh milk out of her taut big tits. The rough riding made me spill half the milk out of my mouth and it now slid down my cheeks and smeared all over her big brown tits.

Suddenly, the chair tilted to one side as its legs sank into the wet mud once again.

"Fuck!" I swore and warned Hina, "Get up quickly."

She immediately stood up and hopped off of me. I carefully got up from the chair and looked at Hina. It was frustrating to be interrupted in the middle of such an intensely hot fuck.

Still, I knew that wasn't going to stop Hina from having her fill of my huge hard dick.

"Come here." Hina said and grabbed my hand.

I hurriedly followed her up the steps and to the corner of the front porch. She stopped at one of the two large square pillars that supported the porch-roof. Without a word, Hina faced the pillar and leaned on it. She quickly pushed out her big beautiful butt towards me and turned to look back at me.

"Fuck me like a bitch, Ali!" Hina said with a heavy lusty voice.

I eagerly stepped close behind her and grabbed my slick thick cock in one hand. She swayed slightly in her high and horny state but stayed still long enough for me to plunge my thick slick dick inside her hot creamy cunt from the back.

"Oh shit!" Hina swore loudly when my big stiff cock slipped into her tight wet cunt once again and I started humping her hard, "Yeah ... Oh ... Yeah ... Ali ... Fuck me ... Yeah ..." Hina moaned and gasped as I began fucking her harder and harder.

I reached around and grabbed her waist with one hand and started to milk her firm round breasts with the other hand as I pumped her pussy from behind. Her taut round ass-cheeks smacked audibly against my crotch every time I plunged my stiff big dick inside her. Hina soon got the rhythm and began throwing her big bare buttocks back with each thrust.

A few minutes of hard fucking from the back made Hina get close to yet another orgasm. Her breathing had gotten faster and made her heavy wet breasts heave up and down. She also moaned and groaned loudly in a very lust-filled voice. She kept coaxing me to fuck her harder. I didn't need to be told and kept humping Hina fast as I could. My crotch smashed hard on her big wobbly butt-cheeks with each thrust in. Her hot wet cunt clung hungrily to my slick thick shaft as it plunged in and out faster and faster.