Hire a Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if they don't?"

"So what? Unless you wanted to keep it discreet?"

"No!" He laughed. "I just think there might be more of a story there than you realise." I laughed.

"You really think I'm famous don't you?"

"You are famous. For sleeping with your sister." I hit him playfully.

--

I got a call from my manager the next day.

"Women's Day want a quote." He said gruffly. "They want to know if you want to do a big coming out thing."

"What are you doing Mike? It's Christmas."

"To be honest this is a nice distraction from my mother and her mother being passive aggressive about the roast vegetables. So what are we doing here?"

"Not for Women's Day. Call me if House and Garden are interested."

"No ones interested in your house or garden."

"Damn. What about Cuisine? Harry can cook."

"Unless he's a hatted chef I think we can safely rule that out."

"Fine. Tell them to just run the photos with whatever caption they want."

"Do you want to come out?"

"I'm not in!"

"Unless you're OUT you're in." He corrected me. "This Harry guy, he'll be around a bit?"

"Sort of. He lives in Wellington." Harry's head jerked up and he shook his head. "Oh... no..."

"Auckland." Harry said. "This is my cousin's place. I'm just here once a month for a conference and to catch up with Gareth." I blushed as I realised I'd been fucking on some other guys furniture.

"Huh. Yeah. I guess he'll be around for a bit then." Harry grinned. I sighed into the phone. "Can we just... surely someone will just photograph us holding hands somewhere? That's enough right?"

"Maybe I can get you on Rory McIndoe's show."

"He's a cunt."

"He's a famous gay cunt." I sighed.

"Better than Women's day I guess."

"We can milk this."

"I know." I sighed. "Well Rory McIndoe is the king of milking it." Harry looked up again and grinned at me. He put his thumbs up. Idiot.

Since it turned out Harry and I were both headed back to Auckland, I agreed to a meeting and a plan, and Harry agreed to come with me since there was no point having a plan that he didn't agree to. He blinked at me, looking mildly taken aback as we discussed the talk show with Rory, who maybe wasn't quite as much of a cunt as he seemed on TV. His footballer boyfriend was almost verging on completely lovely.

"So sounds like we're skipping the casual dating stage." He said afterwards. I shrugged.

"We're already engaged." I said. "I still have the rings." Harry's face broke into a smile.

"Do you? You know they're engaged now right? Leo and the guy who made them?" Yeah, I kept up with Leo. His fiancé was a desperately beautiful hipster type who I saw riding a bike from time to time in linen shirts and white Vans around Cuba Street when I visited Wellington.

"I'm not looking for anything casual." I said.

"No. Me either. God, I'm gay dead, I just want to settle down."

"Gay dead?"

"Almost 30."

"Ah. Well I'm 25 until my hair starts to go grey and then I'll be 40 for a while." I shrugged. "Still, settling down sounds good."

"We might have to rush marriage." Harry squeezed my hand and I frowned.

"Uh... Why?"

"Got my Uni reunion coming up." He grinned at me. "You did such a good job last time."

"Until I ran off with your best friend's girlfriend."

"That was like, a one time thing."

"You reckon?" Harry pulled me in tight and kissed my head.

"Oh well. If we fuck it up again that's only two and a half more years right?. Either way, definitely hold on to those rings." I grinned at him.

"Let's really try not to fuck it up."

"Deal."

-Post script-

"So this is how famous people live." Harry looked around my modest flat. I rolled my eyes.

"This is how I live." I corrected him. "No weird bird friends, sorry. Just me."

"Perfect." Harry picked me up and sat me on my bench, knocking my breath out of me. I wrapped my legs around him and he leant in to kiss me, sighing as my hair got in the way and he had to sweep it off my face. "How do you see through this?" He mumbled. "It's always in your face."

"Thought you thought that was charming? I can cut it."

"No." Harry said firmly. I laughed.

"Phew. I actually can't cut it. That's in my contract." He grinned.

"Good." He squeezed me and before I knew it I was in his arms again, my legs wrapped around him. "Bedroom?" He grunted.

"To your right down the hallway. Last door."

He carried me to my bed and lay me down gently. He started to undress me slowly, unbuttoning my shirt and slowly pushing it off my shoulders. I didn't give him the same consideration, practically ripping his shirt off him and trying to pull his pants off as he knelt on the bed.

"We're behind schedule." He said as he finished discarding our clothes.

"Huh?" I pulled him into me.

"Said I'd fuck up your hole on Sunday and it's Tuesday." He grinned. "If you're still game." I blushed furiously.

"Uh...yeah. I'd like that."

"Good boy." He grinned wickedly and spread my legs as he pulled me to lie flat, face down on the bed.

"Mmm." He teased me, running his hands down my back and over my ass. He rubbed one finger between my cheeks, tantalisingly close to my hole but only barely grazing it.

"Harry..."

"Shhh." He parted my cheeks slowly, jiggling then just a little.

He ran his tongue up my crack and I sighed. He licked me a few more times before parting my cheeks further and sidling his tongue against me.

He chuckled as I started to hump my ass against him.

"You smell like coconuts." He murmured. I chuckled weakly.

"Yeah. All famous people do." He bit my cheek playfully. "Please Harry..." I sighed as he licked my crack.

"You want me to eat your pussy, baby boy?"

"Yes, chef..."

He inhaled deeply as he dove back in, spreading my cheeks and gently teasing me. I sighed and bit my lip.

"Just an idea Harry... but you could umm... you could use... well. There's some stuff in the bedside table." He moaned and leant over me to open said bedside table. He paused.

"Uh. Anything in particular?"

"Top drawer!" I started blushing as I realised he was knee deep in the more perverted of my possessions. I slammed the second drawer shut and threw at him what I'd meant in the first place... lube, condoms, and handcuffs. He groaned.

"Oh fuck Hugh. Do you like it when someone else takes charge?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Would you like your boyfriend to take those arms of yours and spread them nice and wide?" I pressed myself into him as he straddled me, pushing me back into the bed, my ass back on display.

"Yes please, Harry." He slowly spread my arms and fastened the handcuffs to my bed posts one by one. He wrapped one hand around me and took a nipple between his finger as he finished and I bucked wildly against him.

"You're a good boy aren't you Hugh? Feel those hot fucking tits." He flicked my nipple a few times as he spoke. "Letting yourself be helpless for me. So weak for me. Just a slutty little boy, aren't you?"

"Yes, chef."

He ignored the condoms and started fingering me as he played with my nipples. I whimpered.

"You like this?"

"Yes, please Harry... I need more."

"Greedy."

"Please..."

"Can't believe you wouldn't kiss me 5 years ago. Now look at you. Shaking your ass at me. Waiting for me to destroy it." I blushed red with shame.

"Harry...I'm so sorry."

"We both fucked up. And we'll make it up to each other. Tonight you can make it up to me by spreading your legs and letting me fuck up that hole of yours."

"Yes, please..."

"Good boy."

He was fucking me slowly with one finger as he spoke and it kept my dick hard and leaking pre-cum. I was grinding against his touch in spite of myself.

"Beg for more."

"Please Harry, please give me more."

"One finger not enough for your greedy hole?"

"Not when you promised me your whole fucking hand." Harry laughed at my frustration and sipped another finger in, curling them against my insides and making me jerk my hips up and down.

"Your ass is so hot when you do that." He moaned. He shuffled my legs even wider than they were and started to fuck me faster with his hand.

I could feel myself losing control of my body, falling slack beneath him and grunting softly. I whined as he withdrew his hand and he gently pulled my knees up.

"That is so fucking hot." He murmured. He kissed the small of my back softly, before returning to my ass.

He knew what he was doing, this was obviously more than a passing idea for him. He worked three fingers in slowly as I lost the ability to speak and started to focus on how full I was. He teased me for ages, playing with my ass and using different configurations of his fingers to keep me needy and moaning.

"Ok Hugh. You relaxed? I'm gonna get my thumb in you." I moaned deeply as he worked his hand in, all five digits. "Feel ok?"

"So fucking good." I sighed. "More."

"More what?"

"Please. Please just... more."

"You're so hot, Hugh. You look so good on my fist."

"Fuck Harry. Fuck me..." I tried to force myself back on him but, probably fortunately, I was limited by my restraints. I sobbed in frustration and Harry stroked my back with his space hand.

"Shhh. Fuck you're so fucking soft and relaxed. You're such a good boy. You're opening up so good for me."

He worked his hand in slowly, over what could have been hours, stroking my back, rubbing his leaking dick over my cheeks... filling me up so good I could barely think. I just lay there and took it, shuddering underneath him. I felt so intimately owned and vulnerable, and at the same time I felt like such a fucking whore, with my legs spread and my ass gaping wide for him.

He knew I was about to cum before I did. My muscles started clenching and he breathed heavily.

"Oh fuck yes." He whispered. "Lose control baby. Cream yourself for me."

My back arched and I silently cried out, throwing my head backwards and bucking my hips. I'd had a fist up my ass before, but never like this... never to the point of losing control without so much as thinking about my dick. Hugh held me tight with one arm as I sobbed uncontrollably. We slowly got out breathing back and he looked me in the eye.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." He moaned. He slowly withdrew his hand and I shakily pointed out a towel I'd conveniently thrown on the ground a few days ago and forgotten about. He glanced at my form, still handcuffed and spread, and feeling so fucking empty. "Oh fuck." He whispered reverently. "You're fucking gaping." I whimpered. Harry stroked my back. "Do you think you can handle some more? I really want to fuck you." Even in my addled state I turned my head and rolled my eyes at him.

"You think your dick is gonna be the straw that breaks the camel's back?" Harry laughed and un-cuffed me. I let my arms lay where they fell in supplication. He stroked my head.

"I just mean your hole took a lot tonight. We don't want any injuries." I lifted my ass up half-heartedly and Harry but his lip as he looked at it.

"Just fuck me Harry."

He didn't need telling twice. He used a condom and gently lubed it which stung a little as he slipped in.

"Oh god, you feel incredible." He moaned. I sighed in gratitude as he filled me again. "You feel so soft... so... used." I felt myself contract as he said that and he moaned. "I'm not going to last." He moaned.

"I'm already spent." I whispered. "You feel so good..." He placed his hands on my waist and started thrusting hard into me, not holding himself back at all. He grunted and swore as he came, and fell on top of me, resting his weight on me.

We lay until I needed him to move or risk losing the ability to breathe and he looked at me sheepishly as we shuffled ourselves around the bed.

"So you'll do me tomorrow right?" I smiled at him.

"Yes, chef."