Hires Lover For His Wife

Story Info
He can't, hires one who can.
2.1k words
3.86
16.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

Back when I could hold an erection for as long as I wanted, until it was no longer necessary after a come-shooting orgasm, I had plenty of interest in fucking. Believe me it never occurred to me that may ever end. After medication, age, and medical conditions reduced the time I could desperately keep it hard to less time than it takes a big-league umpire to decide whether it's a ball or a strike, I lost not only the ability but the interest. When that happened I compassionately suggested my wife, Claire, take a lover, and she laughed it off.

Well, she's laughing less these days, and it is clear her interest in my suggestion has increased incrementally. Her glances at attractive men linger these days longer than I can keep it hard and it is clear that her interest in the possibility has gone through the roof. However, if I ask her about it she simply denies she is tempted or has any interest in regaining a sex life of her own, and she quietly says it "isn't necessary."

Yes, it is necessary and I can see the reality. She is far more moody these days than she was before, back when we were fucking on a regular basis, and when she wasn't constantly sexually unsatisfied and not a frustrated housewife yearning for a man between her legs.

I can see the signs and they are clear. She is stubborn, however, and refuses to follow my suggestion that she find a dick to fill her void. Finally, while at a photo shoot for a writing project I am involved in, an idea hit me. I had hired a male model for some nude shoots. When I advertised for the job, I turned him down at first because of his age. He was fifty-two. However, after he sent photos and quickly reversed myself and hired him on the spot. Morgan is perfect. Far better than the twenty-three year olds who thought the were God's gift to the lens but were completely mistaken.

After the shoot an idea came to me out of the blue and I proposed what I was thinking to Morgan. What if I hired him to seduce my sexually frustrated wife. I explained about the meds problem, the age factor, and my loss of desire, and he nodded knowingly. "I'll take the job," he replied when I showed him her picture. We agreed he would work with me at home and spend some time there when I wasn't around, work his magic and see if he could interest my frustrated wife to spend some time in the prone position between the sheets with my fifty-year-old male model with the body of a thirty-year-old.

We put the plan in motion the next weekend and she puttered around the house after I introduced them and they seemed to hit it off rather well. I could tell she found him attractive and she spent more time just loitering around where we were working on the shots than she normally would. I figured I would have him come back and work on the sets when I was not there and they could "get to know each other."

The Pussy Project, which I had began thinking of my attempt to salvage my wife's bankrupt sexual gratification, was beginning to succeed better than I even hoped. Claire began hanging around and "visiting" with Morgan as he measured, hammered, and painted the set we were putting together for the stage setup for the project we are constructing for the pictures we will be doing for the book.

It seems she has been hanging around while he works, bringing him snacks, drinks, and an occasional sandwich, chatting like an old friend while he works. A couple of times she even invited him for a swim in our pool and the last time they did they "forgot" their suits. I was ecstatic at hearing the news of their skinny dipping in our pool.

Before the construction was completed they began taking long breaks to chat and visit, spending time to just get to know each other. After their naked swim, they spent time sitting nude together just "talking and drinking their lemonades and munching on mimi sandwiches. I knew he was moving toward copulating with my wife when I heard about their naked visiting by the pool, munching on lunch and ogling each other in the summer sun.

It is easy to ogle Claire since she is still one hot woman with nice, pert young breasts and an ass that will stop the hearts of elderly men with pacemakers or weak hearts. When Morgan told me about their together time I asked him if he thought he was close to the orgasm stage. "I wouldn't rule it out," which was the best news I had gotten in weeks. I was actually amazed at how fast he got to 'home plate' since I had employed him to bed my bride.

When I saw his smile after the third week I knew he had hit a home run in the wife fucking department. "Well?" I said.

"Your wife is one hot fucking lady," he said without disguising his excitement. I asked him for details but he is reluctant to fuck-and-tell. "You didn't tell me she was so passionate in bed," was all he would say.

"Sounds like you enjoyed yourself," I said. He simply smiled, a smile that told me he had been fucked thoroughly and happily by his employer's wife, and he was almost determined to pay me for the privilege of fucking the woman of his dreams.

He actually said, "I feel bad about taking your money, buddy. I feel like I should be paying you." I told him not to worry, that I was grateful that he was able to make her realize she needed a hard man in her pussy for longer than any healthy man could hold his breath. We smiled at each other and each of us had a different reason. He, because he'd just had the fuck of his life, and me, because I had been able to give her what I knew she wanted deep down, even if she did not realize it herself.

Her need for sex had been obvious to me over the years when we were sexually active, because of the height of her arousal at the time. I never saw a disinterest in sex, and once she was aroused she was nearly a nympho, becoming vocal and very animated. However, before and after her arousal she normally denied much of an interest in sex. Some of the most passionate and animated sexual sessions we ever had were after some frank and impassioned discussions we had about sexual experiences we had both experienced. If I got her talking about sex our fucking was incredible.

Two weeks after Morgan first told me he had been with Claire sexually, I got home and his truck was still in front of the house. I went in quietly, hoping to see something happening in the fucking department. When I got to the kitchen I looked into the backyard and they were both out there on the deck. They were nude and in the middle of an embrace.

I felt like an intruder and watched only for a short time. When i came home later that day, Claire was in the kitchen and Morgan was gone. I kissed her and imagined I could taste sex on her lips. I am not sure what sex tastes like, although I was sure that is what I tasted on her lips.

She was flushed and I suspected her pussy was pink and swollen from being entered repeatedly by a hard and thick sexual organ.

I asked her how her day had gone, but I could see in her face that it had gone extremely well. She looked like a woman well-fucked. She smiled like a kid at Disneyland, totally thrilled to be doing what they were doing. "Morgan here today?" I asked. She said he was, although she said she wasn't sure when he left. I was sure she knew exactly when he arrived and when he had left. She also knew when he "came" I thought to myself almost secretly laughing out loud at my private pun.

That night I put my hand between her legs and I could still feel the heat of her afternoon. She squeezed her legs together on my hand, which she hadn't done for years. I was sure Morgan's afternoon heroics and impressive size had inspired that squeeze, although I didn't have firsthand knowledge regarding the matter of size.

I had seen them kissing and nude in my backyard, and I had pictured them in the throes of sex many, many times, although I had not started this with the idea of watching or hearing about her sexual adventures. It was an unexpected blessing to be able to enjoy her sexual excitement and get sexual pleasure from my wife's being well fucked by a fifty-year-old hunk willing to pose nude for her husband.

Claire's mood had been elevated since her first day with Morgan, and I could feel her good spirits in almost every aspect of her daily life: her smile, her voice, her body language, and her ability to happily accept my shortcomings. It seems to me that employing Morgan was one of the best things I had ever done, although I feared the consequences of her ever finding out I had hired a man to fuck her.

I came home early twice with the intention of finding them in the middle of coitus, avoiding like the plaque causing coitus interruptus. I came in through the side door, being as quiet as I could. I looked into the backyard and there was no one there. I tiptoed down the hall and peeked into the bedroom, but again there was no one there. I went on to the family room and when I got there I could see my wife's bare bottom on top of a man on his back on the floor. Claire was on her knees with her lips over the end of an erect cock in the middle of the family room floor.

The sight was more intoxicating than I would have ever thought. As enjoyable as it was to see my wife's bare ass in the air in our family room, that was not what got my attention the most. The most compelling thing about what I saw that afternoon was not that her nakedness was delightful to see, but that the man under her was not Morgan. She was blowing someone other than the man I had hired to fuck her. You can't be picky if you pay a man to have sex with your wife then complain because she is not fucking him.

Suddenly she turned her head and saw me standing, as if I had my dick in my hand, grinning stupidly, although it wasn't literally in my hand. She grinned, then put her mouth back on the cock beneath her head and continued to suck it like a pro in a porno flick.

I backed out and drove away, letting her finish her cocksucking adventure. That afternoon I returned and neither of us said a thing about what I had seen in our family room. That night we got in bed and after snuggling up against me she said, "How much did you pay him?"

I was quiet for a minute while I processed the question. "When did you know?" I asked.

"It was so obvious," she said. "He shows up right after one of your 'why don't you take a lover' speeches. Then he is gorgeous and very charming. It just coincidently puts him at the house with me while you are gone all day, leaving us to do whatever we want for hours. You are so transparent that I can't believe you didn't know I would see through it all," she said with a mocking smirk.

"Who was that in the family room?" I asked. She smiled.

"That was someone I paid," she said. 'His name is Jason and he also will pose nude. I told Morgan that I knew you had pressured him to fuck me."

I argued that I didn't have to pressure him. "Okay, so not pressured him, but encouraged him, asked him. He told me you had paid him. I love you for that," she said. "Now I know you have my pleasure at heart," she said, kissing me on the lips. We actually made love that night, although it was short, but oh so sweet. Maybe the best thing I have done on my own is pay a man to fuck my wife. If the need arises, you may want to make the move.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers