All Comments on 'Hires Lover For His Wife'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Very nice. Sweet and sexy love story, A few word glitches where the wrong word crops up and a computer spell-checker won't spot it because the result is still an acceptable word. Suggest you take advantage of one of us volunteer proof-reader, editors. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope still not got it so I’m going to say this forget about writing in the loving wife category. Your stories still don’t cut the mustard they are still just to plain and boring . But what I can’t understand is that you let yourself loose in the other category’s and they are good stories . But when it comes to writing stories in the loving wife category you seem to turn into a different person like you are writing a kids novel or something. That’s why I say that your stories in the loving wife category are to bland got no zip nothing they are just like what you expect from a newbie. I’m sorry again but if you want to keep writing stories in this category then you are going to have to step up your game .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG. I've read everything now. Odiouser suggesting someone use him as an editor. Are you freakin kidding me? have you read any of his trash? Unbelievable. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haven't seen your name before and after seeing that you have over 250 stories with 390 followers I won't waste my time reading this one. I noticed Odiouser praised it, that was enough to let me know it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least take it out of town be discreet people talk. Besides in time she will slow down I haven't seen anyone that hasn't. Back when Julie and I were younger she had a fling with whom I thought was a friend he was a slicktalker. What brought my attention was I started hearing John said this John done that and so on.I had no proof and I wasn't going to live with a wife that I couldn't trust. One night the mood I was in when she brought him up again I finally said has John ever done anything that would cause problems in our marriage because I'm tired of hearing John this and John that. Julie went quiet. She confessed it had been almost 2 years prior that they had sex but it never happened again. John was going through a tuff time at home raising 3 girls and his wife had done something that caused her to serve 30 days. It was actually petty stuff. I thought you can have an abortion murder a defenseless baby. The woman could be on her way to get abortion be in a wreck and it a vehicleular homicide WOW. I may have been thinking too much because it happened on a trip that my wife made for me and he rode along with her because I couldn't go. So I threw it at her that I had paid the SOB for SCREWING HER. I gave her the choice me or him and if she chose me she would never be around him alone period. We are still together.

Lumpy2Lumpy2almost 2 years ago

Awesome Husband ! Great story

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 2 years ago

If you truly love a person, you will do anything for their happiness. One thing, you are writing a story about a loving wife having sex. It might have been a good idea to include some sex scenes in it. Just a thought for future writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Lamest excuse for a cuck story. Husband can’t cut it anymore so he turns pimp for wife who can’t be without dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another failure in the LW category. Time to abandon these poor efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Odiouser approves of this, you know it's garbage. Sweet and sexy? Really. 1*

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 2 years ago

Hey 26thNC. Why should she be without dick? And if it was reversed, why would he be condemned to never have pussy again. Is marriage supposed to be a sexual suicide pact?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Trash writer and repressed closet queen who gives reach arounds to mister "Im not gay" odoreater seems to have switched back to this name as he got caught using a new name a couple of times now.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Kalimaxos commenting about doing things for women when he hates women. Fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

26thNC certainly knows what the wife was going through as he himself can't go without dick for long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it looks like our own little pathetic troll Iammweasel/26thnc/azranger has taken a shine to Odiouser. He mentioned him in three out of the eight posts he did on this story. I think he likes you Odiouser. He wants to live up to his name azranger with you! HAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This. This is what a marriage is supposed to be about.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 2 years ago

to AngelRider: I hate women? Dude, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. be gone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who the anon talking about being trolls, cuckolds and women haters while blowing the own cocks.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...