All Comments on 'His Agony, Her Pleasure'

by flawed_ethics

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PorscheLynnPorscheLynnabout 20 years ago
Your fantasy is mine now as well

This is definitely a story that will be nestled happily away in my mind, to be brought back out for later use. Your fantasy has become mine as well now. :)

You write very well, something that can be so hard to find. Especially in that you write from both points of view quite nicely. I love the richness of the details, the reality of it all. A superb read, one I'll have to come back to again some time.

pearljamprincespearljamprincesover 18 years ago
it was hot

good story... it turned me on, and thats what really counts.... I think I'll be using that one later mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wonderful! Such a fine balance of fear and pleasure would be fun to experience.

The "probing" of a new subbie, would he balk or jump in feet first.... how much is too much.... is a difficult thing for a Dom to ascertain on a first play date. The discovery of a partner who is really into it is a gift beyond measure.

I have had similar real adventures, so no need to apologise for feared inaccuracy. Wax won't necessarily leave burns, depending on the colour of the wax (some waxes are hotter) and the height from which you drop it, and where on the body it hits.

A great start, more please..... D^2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gone!

He's out the door and down the road, never to return. If she's lucky he doesn't hurt her or send her to jail. The hospitals and morgue are full of stupid women like her that think it's ok to treat people badly.

wiccanbaby7wiccanbaby7almost 11 years ago
Quite Pleasurable

This was a well written story, I found the details just right for an erotic "tool". It turned me on and even made me get off. Te enhance pleasure from his perspective was well written from a new submissive's perspective as well... Very good job, hope to see more from you.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
How badly did he hurt her?

When she released him? "Now was that so bad?" Yes, it was. Your portrayal of a rape does nothing to change the fact that it was a rape. Once he calms down and she releases him I can't imagine him not doing one of two things - either dressing, leaving and going to the Police or simply beating her to a pulp. Do you really imagine, even in a fictional tale, any other possible outcome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent story

I really enjoyed this story. I often wonder why people read a story like this and complain. If D/S is not your thing stop reading. For me the idea is incredibly exciting. Giving up control because of your lust, having your mind scrambled with pain and pleasure, being a slave to your body's uncontrollable reaction. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice

I liked the details.

You propably should read throug it one more time and make some correktions. At some points your english or grammar skills seem to lack as much as mine do.

Hope you will write more storys about overpowering women.

Anonumous #1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was great

I did indeed like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userflawed_ethics@flawed_ethics
134 Followers
Disturbingly mellow. It has been over a decade since I last participated on the Lit scene. Over two decades since I joined. Yet, after all this time, I have returned. Stories still abound in my head. I've got one ready for proofreading. A bunch of others that need to be ...