His Beautiful Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

"Are you getting wet, slut?" he abruptly asked.

"Let me see… I'm running my hands down my naked body, oh if only they were yours, I'm reaching my panties – but I'm not wearing panties!" she said in mock surprise, "you're sooo right, I am a little slut. Your slut. And your slut is very wet."

James was beating his cock faster now.

"Oh, I just found my clit. Oh, this feels so good… oh, if only I had your powerful cock here now, Lover, oh, I would come in no time if you were fucking me. If you would use me like a little slut, just take me, oh yeah, ooooh!" she moaned, louder and louder.

"Oh shit, you nasty little girl. I'm gonna fuck you soon, oh yeah. Oh yeah," he felt certain she could hear him jacking off, it felt so loud to him.

"Are you gonna cum, Lover? Oh yes, you are, cum on my face, smear it over me, make me lick it off my own face, humiliate me, make me yours!" and with that he grunted loudly into the phone and shot his semen. Most of it landed on his stomach and chest though a little of it dripped to his bedsheet.
"Oh yeees! I can feel your cum on my body, Lover. You white, manly juice, oh yes, oh yes, oooooh!" she cried as she came too, only few seconds after James.

"So when are you coming over," she coyly asked. They had both calmed down a bit after their first phone-sex experience, "if you could get out of the house, I could make you dinner. I'm a great cook – and an even better desert." The last was said with a tempting little laugh.

"Heh. I bet you are. But I don't know… I kinda had some plans for tonight," he said nonchalantly. Though he didn't have plans – and would have cancelled any he might have had – he felt a need to letting her squirm – in desperation and in orgasm. For so long he had longed for her, now it was her turn.

"Oh." He could hear her mood drop like a stone. Then hopefully: "Maybe you could change your plans? Maybe… maybe you'd rather be with me?" He could almost see her huge, pleading eyes.

"Well, it is true that there was no sexy hottie in my other plans…" he said, almost as if he were thinking out loud.

"In this plan, there's a sexy hottie who'll do anything you want," she promised alluringly, trying to tempt him – and succeeding. The familiar feeling in his pants started again.

"Imagine it, Lover," she purred, "you, me, a nice dinner, some good wine, me in something tight and sexy… and after dinner, me on my knees, you and your big cock behind me, making me scream as you fuck me," she actually started to breathe faster as she painted the picture of the evening for him.

"Well, in that case, I suppose I will have to cancel on my friend…" he said, "but you better be wearing something really nice."

"I will always wear something nice for you, Lover."

"Have dinner and yourself ready at five." With that he hung up and went about his daily morning-business, though it was still somewhat early.

---

School was a nightmare for James. For once he couldn't focus on the subjects, no matter what subject it was. All he wanted was to get out of there, as fast as he could. He didn't even bother to look at Penny, the cheerleader who he usually stared at most of class – since having seen Mrs. Cinder dress up for him, Penny looked almost unattractive. Her breasts were smaller, her hair-style was boring, her shoes were flat, her ass was hidden in her pants and her make-up was sloppy. She was… ordinary, next to the exotic Mrs. Cinder.

Mrs. Cinder didn't make it any easier for him. Halfway through the first recess-period he had gotten a message: I found something REALLY tight and sexy to wear for you tonight. Oh i can't wait till you see me in it – and out of it.

Fantasies of Mrs. Cinder in various forms of dresses, gowns, corsets and panty-sets flashed through his mind as he read her message.

He had told his mother that he was staying late and work on some school-work with his study-group and then afterwards the group would have dinner together. Not particularly believable as he never went out but she had bought it anyway.

---

Mrs. Cinder's day wasn't any easier but at least she had a lot to take her mind off the night. The most important of which were of course to figure out what to wear. Last night had been a seduction and nothing but and her outfit had worked perfectly for that. Tonight, she hoped, would be a romantic, candlelit dinner with her and the man she was starting to realise she was in love with. She didn't question this much, she had never been one to stop and analyse her feelings. She just knew that James was the source of her happiness now and he had to be happy with her.

For a romantic dinner, one didn't wear a panty-set, so she started looking through her dresses. It was a long and complicated process that involved picking out each and every dress in her wardrobe and discarding it after careful consideration. "Too old-fashioned, unsexy, ugly, makes my ass look huge, no cleavage, boring, boring, boring…" each dress got a comment as she discarded it.


"Oh yes," she muttered to herself as she found the right one, "this will do. If only it still fits..."

As she happily held the dress out in front of her, she imagined James' face when he saw her in it. James' face… and other parts of James, she thought to herself and giggled a little. She felt younger and more alive than she had in a long time.

Out of nowhere an idea struck her. She stood dumbstruck for a minute and considered all aspects of it and then a wide, predatory smile appeared on her lips. She quickly found a phone and called her good friend and neighbour, Lisa. James' mother answered on the third ring.

"Hello Lisa," she greeted with a happy voice," I have some good news. Remember what you said about visiting your brother in the long weekend coming up? Well, my plans for the weekend fell through and it seems I am able to look after James while you're out of town." She listened to Lisa Hanson's happy answer and then told her, she'd be right over to discuss the details.

---

It was almost five o'clock when James snuck through Mrs. Cinder's garden and up to the door. He was afraid his mother would notice him and glad it was getting dark.

He rang the bell and heard the voice of his lady: "It's open, come in!"

He entered but there was no sign of her. He carefully walked through the hallway and into the living-room. In the middle of the rather large room was a small table with two chairs. The table was covered by a white tablecloth and two plate-settings. The room would have been dark, except for a host of lit candles that created a mystical atmosphere.

From the doorway across the room James heard the telltale 'clack clack' of a pair of high heels, just before a vision appeared before him.

She was clad in a red dress that really was as tight as she had promised on the phone. It was quite thin and very low cut, giving a fantastic view of her amble breasts that were pushed together to make a cleavage that almost made James drool. The red dress clung to her every curve, showing off her flat stomach and generous hips. As she walked, he noticed that the dress had a slit in the left side, giving off fast, enticing views of her thigh.

She was wearing tall red heels in patent leather that matched the dress perfectly.

Her dark red hair was made up in an intricate bun a top of her head, with strands of hair falling down from it, behind her ears, down her neck and ending in a curve that seem to be pointing at her already noticeable chest.

Her face was tastefully made-up. Her dark eyebrows were perfectly even and dark mascara made her eyes look dark and mysterious. Her lips were very dark too, almost lilac and her cheeks were heavily rouged.

The result of all her labour was truly a vision – and one that James couldn't stop staring at.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, to her great joy. She smiled a satisfied and inviting smile and stepped out of the doorway she'd been standing in while James took in her magnificent beauty.

"Mrs. Cinder, you're gorgeous!" he told her with a great smile, "truly gorgeous."

"Why, thank you," she smiled coyly and did a slow turn for his benefit. He noticed how the dress was even deeper cut on the back, leaving a lot of tempting skin bare – and how it clung to her perfectly shaped ass. As she once again turned to him she walked to him, carefully setting one foot in front of the other, giving her hips a nice sway in the high heels.

She reached out to him and he hugged her to him, pressing her face into his chest. She didn't seem to mind though, as she took a deep breath of his scent and gave a happy little sigh as she rested in his arms. They stood there for a long time, not breaking the hug. He was unable to completely comprehend everything – and she was just happy where she was.

Finally though he broke the hug and forced his eyes away from her.

"It certainly looks good, Mrs. Cinder. What are we having?" he asked.

Me, she thought but answered a blur of French or Italian that James neither understood nor cared to. She led him to the nearest chair and went to the kitchen again, giving him a great view as she left. She returned immediately though, carrying a tray with a sort of baked potatoes and two slices of meat. She had also found a bottle of wine.

"Would you please open this?" she asked in a helpless little-girl voice, "I'm afraid it takes a strong man like yourself to get it up…" Full of confidence James opened it (after some struggle) and poured them each a glass of wine. Then they started the dinner.

"This is really good," he informed her while greedily eating of the splendid meal. Her heart soared with his compliment.

"I'm so glad you like it," she said with a low voice, "I made it just for you." Indeed, she didn't really touch much of the meat, just some potato and some salad. She knew she couldn't eat too much in her dress or it would stop looking sexy.

"But," she said and leaned in over the table, making sure he couldn't keep eye-contact, "if you think this is good, you should look forward to the desert." Still staring at her tits he remembered the desert she had promised him and nervously swallowed a large sip of wine. Then he gave her a grin: "I can't wait."
"Ooh… you'll have to though," she said and winked at him," it'll be worth it."

He continued eating, his dick harder than ever.

"Your mother is leaving in two days you know," she suddenly informed him. It took some time before he put what she said into context and at the thought of his mother his erection disappeared. "Oh?" he sullenly asked, "she found someone to…" his voice trailed off, he didn't want to admit that his mother thought he needed a babysitter – and indeed refused to leave if she didn't find one – at age nineteen.

"Yes," she quietly said and stood up, "me. And I promised her," she said as she slowly swayed her way around the table to him, "I'd keep a strict eye," she bowed down and carefully licked a bit of meat-sauce off his chin, "on you." The last two words she whispered into his ear. "Imagine - Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: no one but you and me. Plenty of time to really," she carefully took one of his fingers and engulfed it with her sensual mouth. She slowly pulled it out while staring him in the eyes, radiating raw, sexual energy, "get to know each other."

With that she stood back up and went back to her chair. James took a huge sip of his wine, trying to calm his nerves. Four days of 'getting to know' Mrs. Cinder! Wow!

"Isn't that gonna be great?" she asked, suddenly getting nervous about his lack of response. What if he doesn't want me to interfere? What if he doesn't want ME to be his sitter? I thought it would be perfect – maybe I should have asked him first… What if he's getting tired of me? she thought with a rising feeling of panic, "I didn't mean to…" she started, weakly trying to apologise, to make it right, to make him forgive her. He looked at her, at her frightened eyes and saw her line of thought. He leaned in, wanting to make a lasting impression.

"Four days alone with the sexy Mrs. Cinder? It's gonna be the best four days of my life!" he said with a feeling. It was true that he wanted her to be nervous sometimes, wanting her to squirm, but the look in her eyes cut his heart. The glowing smile she sent him made it beat a lot faster though.

It was a little odd to James how quickly she had gone from a self-assured seductress to a little girl who was afraid of angering him. Oh well, he thought, that's love, I guess.

"I know what you mean. I really enjoy spending time with you," she told him in a shy voice. He could see her flush even through her rouge, "I think I'm really falling for you." She looked down, unable to see him in the eyes.

He went to her, leaned in and gave her a long, slow kiss. He pressed his eager mouth against her soft, sweet lips. She responded in kind and opened up to invite his tongue in and he reached around her and hugged her.

What had started as a soft kiss of love quickly grew into a demanding kiss of passion. He pushed his mouth against hers and his hands started to roam her soft body. From her shoulders, his hands quickly found their way to the supple mounds of her breasts. But as a soft moan escaped from her mouth and into his, she suddenly broke the kiss.
"No, not yet," she said, struggling to regain her breath, "I have a special desert planned for you. Go and wait in the bedroom – I'll be right in."


While James went to her bedroom, Mrs. Cinder took the 'special desert' from the fridge and found the zipper in her dress and unzipped it. She moved carefully, as the dress would drop off with a fast, sudden move.
James was waiting in her king-sized bed when she got in. He had quickly gotten out of his clothes and was waiting impatiently for her. He was slowly stroking his growing erection, anticipating what was about to happen.

Mrs. Cinder walked leisurely into the room. She stopped in front of the bed and with a quick pull her tight red dress fell to the floor.

She was naked underneath. James sat up in the bed staring at his beautiful neighbour. He realised that this was the first time he saw her completely naked. Since she usually sun-bathed in her bikini, she had bikini-lines across her hips and breasts. Somehow those white lines turned James on insanely…

Though she was in her 30'es her boobs had almost no sag. They were big and firm with large nipples that pointed straight at him. Her pussylips were shaved bare but she had a dark landing-strip above it.

In her right hand she was holding a can of whipped cream.

"Here's your desert, as promised," she declared as she shook the can. With dawning understanding, James saw how she stuck out her cute little tongue and shot a little ball of cream on it. Still with her tongue sticking out she crawled into the bed and up to him. He met her halfway, giving her a slow, deep French kiss. Their tongues intervened and the sweet taste of whipped cream mixed with the even sweeter taste of Mrs. Cinder's mouth. He tried to embrace her and pull her down with him, but she just laughed and shook her head.

"You haven't finished your desert!" she giggled and sprayed a line of whipped cream from one nipple to the other, "eat it up!" He did so - very willing!

"Ooh, yes," she moaned as his tongue lazily licked up the whipped cream from her nipple, "yeees. Harder!"
As he followed the trail of whipped cream and found the other nipple, he greedily sucked it into his mouth. "God, yes!" she whispered. She still had the can so she lay down on her back – James keeping his mouth on her nipple followed suit – and aimed the can between her legs and fired it off.

"There's more, Lover," she sighed. He grinned at her and lowered his head between her legs. He didn't really know what to do so he followed the whipped cream. He started out slowly and licked it off from the top down.

"Oh yes, oh yes, that's the spot!" she suddenly whined. Figuring he had done something right, he focused his efforts, "oh you know how to treat a lady!"

She lay down more comfortable and spread her legs wider, easing James' job.

"Shit, Lover, that's good. Oh, yeah, you see that little knot? You just had it… YES! That's the one, oh yeah!" She thrashed around and grabbed one of his hands. Almost shaking she took on of his fingers and placed it at the entrance to her cunt.

"Oh yes," she moaned, writhing in pleasure, "stick your big hands in my little pussy, oh, oh, oh yeees!"

But pussylicking wasn't really James' thing. He didn't care overly much for the taste – and it wasn't doing anything for him. He got up and grabbed a hold of Mrs. Cinder's hips and tried to turn her over, remembering her earlier promised about fucking her from behind: "On your knees," he told her.

"Wha'?" she asked confused at first but followed his order. Enthusiastically, even, once she realised what he had in mind, "oh, you're gonna fuck me like a dog, are you?" she moaned. With careful aim, James entered her cunt. The soft right feeling was even greater this time. Her legs were gathered instead of spread, so it seemed so much tighter.

"Ahhh…" he sighed as he entered her. He grabbed a hold of her shoulders, both for balance and control.

"Oh yes!" she cried as he started to fuck her, using his grip on her shoulders to press her body back against his cock, "take me, take me like a dog! Wruf! Wruf! Wruf!" With each thrust she gave a little bark.

He liked doggy-style; the only problem was to hold his orgasm back, just a little while, at least till she had cum too. He leaned down over her back, "rub your clit," he hissed at her. She obeyed fast, rubbing her cunt just below where he was fucking it.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my!" she moaned, arching her back she thrust her head backwards. Her bun had loosened up somewhat, James noticed. Acting on instinct, he took a hold of her soft hair and pulled on it.

The sharp, unexpected pain made cry out but it quickly turned into a pleasure moan. "Oh God, I'm so yours! You… are… the… best… EVER!" she screamed the last part out, "I'm yours, I'm your slut, your doggie, your anything!" With that her cunt contracted in a heavy orgasm that also sent James over the edge. "Yaaaah!" he yelled and with a last jerk on her hair his cum shot into her pussy. He stood for a moment behind her, over her, still with a fistful of her hair in his hand. Then he collapsed a top of her, resting on her tight ass-cheeks, his cock still deep in the secret cave of Mrs. Cinder.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I meant what I said, you know," Mrs. Cinder said, looking into his eyes. They were standing in the hallway, both dressed – or James was dressed, Mrs. Cinder was wearing a bra and a pair of panties. She had wanted to put on something more but James had stopped her, saying he liked her like that. He was starting to get a feel for dominance, enjoying ordering her what to do, controlling how they had sex, even telling her what to wear. And each time he asserted his dominance, she willingly submitted to his desire. She found it to be a turn-on, to bow to his command – and she was flattered that he wanted her in this state of undress. She had been a little afraid that he would find her old or unattractive but to her great relief that certainly wasn't the case. Though he had just cum, he had a little trouble not staring at the generous curves of her boobs – James was indeed a tit-man. She had already known this but confirmation was always welcome. In the back of her mind, she made a notion always to wear something with cleavage or at least something tight across the chest when she was to see him.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers