His Beautiful Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

As they went to her house, she kept looking around at the neighbouring houses. She felt them judge her, somehow, as if they knew what she was and what she was doing: a slut who was seducing her friend's teenage neighbour. She'd have felt ashamed if she wasn't so proud. He had marked her, he wanted her – she had the proof sprayed all over her face!

She realised then and there that she didn't care what everyone thought about her relationship. It was only for James' sake that she'd keep it secret – she was almost sorry she'd changed out of her slut-clothes. With that realisation she stood a little taller, a little prouder as she followed her new man into her home.

They had barely made it indoor when James turned to her and told her he was hungry. She smiled sweetly at him and as the good little housewife she'd once been, she went to the kitchen and sliced some bread. He continued on into the living-room.

When she'd made some egg-and-ham-sandwiches she placed them on a tray and went into the living-room – where James had been quite busy. He'd hooked up his laptop to her large flat screen TV and was watching some film or series she couldn't recognise.

"My, my," she said in an admiring voice, "aren't you the technician?" He just smiled at her and took a sandwich.

"I was thinking we'd go to the mall, when I've eaten – and you've showered and changed into something… nice." He said. She was noticing he was neither ordering, nor commanding. More like suggesting. To change was of course no suggestion and she would have done so anyway.

She nodded at his suggestion, "sounds like a good idea. Enjoy yourself, I'll be right back." His focus had already shifted back to the screen and he just nodded.

As she went upstairs to her bedroom she felt light as a feather. Her heart was racing and she couldn't stop smiling (though it was a little hard with the sperm-crust on her face): He didn't mind to be seen with her! He had even suggested it!

She'd have to wear something extra special. Something she could be seen in, in public but also something that without mistake led the thoughts to sex. Something tight, short and with a deep neckline. She showered quickly, though she did enjoy long showers, she didn't want to keep her man waiting and she still didn't know what to wear.

She almost felt bad when the hot water washed James' juices from her face.

Oh well, she thought, I'm sure we can do it again…

Stepping out of the shower, she went through her wardrobe, looking for something appropriate for her first outing with her new lover. She ended up with a black skirt, not as outrageous short as the one she wore this morning but it still only reach midway down her thigh. With it she wore a light-blue tank top that was several sizes too small. It reached her navel but no further and it was so tight across her chest that it might be difficult to take too deep breaths. It worked perfectly with the blue push-up bra she wore underneath, that pushed her tits up and out. She was sure James would approve of her cleavage...

Her first thought had been to go panty-less like she had earlier but if she was to be with James all day… well, she'd probably need something to stop her from dripping on the floor. She also decided on a pair of black, ordinary stockings. She felt that her fishnet-stockings were a bit over the top – she only wore those for James, not for the strangers at mall. A pair of dark pumps completed the outfit. Her make-up was quickly done – dark, heavy eye-shadow, thick, black mascara and a dark lip-stick and a quick touch of rouge.

She just took a brush through her hair, not having the time to set it up like she'd want to.

She looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. A sex-bomb, she thought, and went to show James -

Who had left the house.

She quickly went from room to room, but there was no sign of him. Fighting a rising sense of panic she figured he had gone home.

Why would he go home? She thought nervously. She wasn't gone that long, was she? Had he changed his mind, didn't he want to stay with her? Was he already tired of her?
Then she heard her front-door open and closed and his footsteps as he came back in.

"Mrs. Cinder?" he asked loudly, trying to locate her. She let out a deep breath she didn't even know she was holding and answered.

"Wow," he said as he saw her, "very nice, Mrs. Cinder!" She smiled, relieved that he was back and liked what he saw.

"Thank you," she smiled and leaned forward a little, in what she hoped was a discrete way of showing off her cleavage.

"But you washed off my mark, I see…" he said with a slight frown. Confused she nodded – was he unhappy about that? He had told her to take a shower after all; did he really want her to walk around the mall with his cum on her face?

"Well, not to worry," he said, "I know how to fix it. 'Cause you're right, of course. I really do need to mark my woman. Take off your top," that last came out in a stern, commanding voice. Still confused she did as he told her. Did he want to come on her again? Once her bra was bared he grabbed her left tit and lifted it out the tight cup. Then he showed what he'd been hiding behind his back.

A thick, black magic-marker. Carefully he wrote a ten centimetre tall, black J on her left breast, before putting it back in its cup again. Then he took her right breast and wrote a B in the same size. "Take your top back on," he said, satisfied with his work. She was more confused than ever, though she understood what he meant about marking her. She felt a submissive tingle between her legs and knew she was very wet already. The JB-markings were clearly visible above her neckline – and a pair of sharp eyes would see the outlining through her tank-top.

"What's JB?" she asked almost breathlessly. It took every ounce of strength now to start rubbing her pussy.

He smiled at her, "James' Bitch, of course," he said, as if it were obvious.

"Oh my God!" she moaned, and stopped fighting her desire. With an expertise born of experience, she stuck her hand down between her thighs and found her clit. She sat down on the nearest chair and started rubbing, chanting "James' Bitch, James' Bitch, James' Bitch" loudly. Her other hand was busy pinching and pulling her nipples.

He just looked at her with a surprised expression and a rising erection. Then he went to her, unbuttoned his pants and stuck his cock in her face. Hungrily, she took it in her mouth, though she kept rubbing her clit. Mrs. Cinder's willing submission to him turned him on greatly. It turned him even more on to see how excited she became after her new mark.

Her blowjob was sloppy though, as her focus was split between cuming herself and getting him off, so he grabbed a hold of her face with both hands and started fucking her face, much like he had fucked her cunt a couple of hours earlier.

He hammered his cock down her throat again and again. For some reason the gag-sound she made aroused him even further and it didn't take long before he shot his load into her mouth. They didn't have time for a new shower, so he made sure to come inside her mouth this time. She swallowed as much as she could, though a bit rand down her chin – a sexy sight to the young man, indeed.

Her throat was sore and her mouth tasted liked sperm – which spurred the horny woman on even more. With a last shout of "James' Bitch", she came in a thunderous orgasm that lasted for several seconds.

---

"I was thinking we'd go to the mall on 3rd street," she said as she drove the car out her driveway. It was a nice car, a blue Audi. James had no idea how much money Mrs. Cinder had but he knew she didn't work much.

"Yeah?" he answered, "I know that one. It's rather good." It was in the other end of town and the odds of meeting anyone either of them knew was rather slim.
"I've been there a couple of times," she said and headed there.

"This is a nice car, Mrs. Cinder," he said after they had driven a while, looking at the fancy dashboard, "must have been expensive."

"It was," she said and stared hard at the traffic, "but it was my bastard ex-husband who paid for it." This was the first he heard about him, so he got curios, "What happened?"
"He cheated on me with some blonde bimbo, almost half his age," she spat out, not recognising the irony of telling that to her nineteen year old lover. James didn't comment on it, though.

"I know I'm supposed to say: I'm sorry, but I'm really not," he told her with a smile, "his loss is my gain, after all. What an idiot…" He put a possessive hand on her thigh, just where her stockings ended. She looked at him and gave him a loving, beautiful smile.

"Your gain indeed, Lover," she said with a wink, "and mine. No more boring sex for me, just orgasm after orgasm." She could almost see his ego grow and it pleased her.

"The divorce-court saw my side of things and I got half the estate. He was a useless lover but a successful stock-broker, so I had money enough to buy a house. Since I have no rent, and small expenses I could probably live the rest of my life without working but it'd be dull. So I work a couple of days a week at the bookstore in Livingston Mall," she told him.

He took it all in and marvelled at how perfect his and her life fit together. She was available to him almost whenever he wanted, economic independent and 'free on the market' so to speak.

"Of course," she said in a low voice, "I may have to pick up some extra shifts. I'll have to keep my closet stuck with sexy clothes to keep my new lover interested…" They both grinned at that.

They parked at the lot and went inside. Neither of them failed to notice the blatant attention they both got from the other shoppers. Her clothing alone would have made sure everyone noticed her but she was with a lover far younger and two letters were written on her very inviting chest.

They could see people try to make sense of it all and heard more than one mutter "JB?"

They walked randomly around. Mrs. Cinder didn't know why they were there, though she'd made a little shopping-list in her head. James didn't really know either; a trip to the mall had just seemed like something to do.

"What are we shopping for," she finally asked. James just looked at her and shrugged. She raised an eyebrow in a silent question.

"I just wanted to take my girlfriend to the mall," he said defensively.

Andrea Cinder's heart melted. She was his girlfriend! Not just his slut, his bitch or his woman. She was his girlfriend, his equal. Spontaneous, she hugged him as hard as she could, pressing her face into his chest. With dawning comprehension, he laid his arms around her too.

When she finally looked at him, she had actual tears in his eyes but a happy smile on her lips.

They decided to just walk around. Mrs. Cinder felt a little silly but she couldn't stop smiling. She was sure on-lookers could see she was in love (she ignored the thought that not too many people were looking at her face). James had taken her hand and she held on to his for dear life. She had considered taking him into a changing room and blow him (or fuck him, if the mood struck) but decided against it – for now she just wanted to be his girlfriend – she'd be his horny slut when they got home.

They ended up in a computer-store. James looked through the shelves, not really looking for anything – until he suddenly found something.

"Mrs. Cinder, how about a couple of these?" he asked excitedly and held up a cardboard box. She looked at it: a webcam. She pondered for a second, and then sent him an understanding smile. "Hmm… how good is the quality of such a thing?" she wondered out loud. He moved in close to her and whispered in her ear: "Very good. I'll be able to see every… little… detail." She flushed a bit but nodded and went to find a salesman. Dressed as she was, it didn't take long to get the attention though some guy should have had help before her.


"What can I do for you?" the salesman – whose name was Bob – asked her chest. She could see him trying to get a better glimpse of her cleavage and wondering what JB was and for some reason she found it entertaining. So she smiled at him and asked for his opinion in webcams. Boasting with knowledge and a need to impress her, Bob talked and talked about this and that webcam, his eyes flashing up and down between her cleavage and her eyes.

In the end though, she bought two of the ones James had pointed out. But when she looked around, James was nowhere to be found. He had been there just a second ago but he must have left the store while she talked to Bob.

She walked quickly out the store and looked around, noticing him standing outside a store fifteen metres away, staring at her with a dark expression. She immediately went to him, giving him a confused smile. She could tell something was wrong when a thought hit her, he's jealous.

"Hey Lover," she greeted, wondering what was going to happen. She had a vague feeling of dread but suppressed it. It didn't help that he refused to answer though.

"Where to next?" she asked, trying to sound hearty but failing miserably.

"I dunno," he angrily answered, "back to your new best friend? I'm sure Bob won't mind your company – he'd probably welcome something to stare at!" James crossed his arms across his chest, looking unapproachable.

She looked at him heart-broken, suddenly on the verge of tears. Everything had been so good, now it all seemed to go down the drain.
"I don't care about him," she exclaimed, not caring that nearby people could hear her, "I just want to go home with you!" With a sudden jerk, she pulled down her top, showing off her lettering. "James' Bitch!" she cried, "James'! Not random salesman's, not anyone else's, just yours! Please, let's go home together. Like boyfriend and girlfriend, bitch and owner, slut and lover, anything, just together!" she pleaded.

Slowly the anger faded from his eyes; and he just looked hurt and confused. He reached out for her and she went into his embrace, openly crying.

---

"I'm sorry I got upset," he said, "I just got so jealous when I saw that guy drool over you – and you liking it…" They were in the car, on the way home. She looked at him, honestly not expecting an apology – even a passive-aggressive one as this.

"No, no, Lover, no need to apologise. You're right, I- I should have said something to that salesman. You're the only one I want to drool over me," she answered. He nodded satisfied and she got the feeling that it was what he was after all along. Oh well, she really should have and if it kept him happy, she'd take the blame.

"Actually," she added with an afterthought, "I think you want other men to drool over me…" she indicated her outfit that certainly had caused more than a few stares – and the letters JB on her breasts, drawing everyone's attention to her marvellous chest.

He flushed. After a few minutes he nodded, almost reluctantly, "It does feel good to walk hand in hand with someone looking like you do." She giggled at him.

He had had a thought though and wouldn't get sidetracked. From the more hardcore part of his vast porn-experience he had gotten an idea, an excellent idea in his own eyes, actually. "However much I may like others staring at you, that was still very naughty what you did in the store. Very naughty…" his line of thought trailed off before he picked it up again, "In fact, I think it was so naughty that you deserve a punishment." He looked at her with a wide wolf-like smile – from what he'd read on the internet (and seen in his ever-growing collection of porn) a punishment was something undeniable sexy.

Mrs. Cinder didn't have quite his knowledge of porn but she picked up his meaning straight away. She looked at him, batted her long eyes-lashes, "Oh really, Lover? And what might that punishment be?" she asked with a purring voice. "Will I be… sore… when I wake up tomorrow?" she added with a wink.

"Might be, might be," he said in a self-satisfied voice.

As they stopped for a red light she noticed a drug-store only a hundred metres ahead. Remembering his earlier promise about their next sex-act being in her ass, she figured she'd better get some lube. She seriously doubted James had thought about it but if she were to enjoy it at least a little, she'd need it.

Suddenly she flushed. How would the clerk react to a scantly clad woman buying lube? The humiliation caused an all-too familiar sensation between her legs; she didn't need to check to know that she was getting wet.

"I just have to get… something," she said as she stopped the car outside the store. James looked out the window, saw a small drug-store and shrugged. "Get me some gum," he said and went back to his own thoughts, about how to punish a naughty woman. There were many ways, he had realised.

Mrs. Cinder got out of the car and went to the shop, thinking how drastically her life had changed over the last few days – and how much she liked the changes, even when she was about to degrade herself in front of complete strangers.

A few minutes later, she came back out, carrying a small bag. As she got back in the car, she handed the bag to her lover. "Your gum… and something I think you'll need," she said with a wink. Curious he looked in the bag and took up the tube of Astro-glide. He gave her a confused look, thinking it was some sort of crème.

Horny as hell after her humiliating experience in the store, she leaned into him and whispered, "When a biiig cock like yours goes into a tiny little ass like mine, some lube" she nodded at the tube in his hands, "is required." With a dawning expression, he grinned at her, "good thinking, my little slut."

Despite their unspoken agreement to keep their relationship quiet – at least for the time being – they didn't make it into her house before they were all over each other. It was Mrs. Cinder's fault, James reasoned. She'd parked a bit down the driveway and gotten out first. The tight little ass, swaying in front of him in her high heels and short skirt was too much for the horny teenager. Whenever she took a step, her skirt rode up slightly and showed off her stocking-tops.

In two fast steps he reached her, grabbed her and spun her around. The surprised look in her eyes instantly shifted to one of pure lust, and their lips locked together. As his tongue entered her eager mouth, he pushed her up against the wall next to the door, letting his hands roam her sexy body. His hands quickly went under her tube-top and found her waiting tits. He could feel her hard nipples through her bra, and as he pinched them, she gave a loud moan into his mouth. His other hand went down her flat stomach, down the gently swell of her hips and up under her skirt. He followed her soft thigh up and reached her tiny panties. They were drenched. Pushing them aside, he reached his goal: her wet, willing pussy. He barely touched her nether lips, before she started to hump his exploring fingers, trying to rub them on her impatient clit. She moaned frustrated into his mouth when she didn't get the friction she wanted.

Horny as he was, he couldn't help but to laugh a bit at her desperate attempt. He pulled his hand out and she gave a disappointed groan. He put his arm around her waist and led her into the house. His hand fairly quickly found its own way south and ended on her tempting ass. Smiling to herself, she rubbed it against his hand, more than ready for more fun.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers