His Beautiful Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

"Hmm?" he asked, a bit unfocused. Between her tits, him having just had sex for the second time and having to explain to his mother why he came home this late, it was probably to be expected.

"I meant it. About being yours," she repeated in a serious voice, "you're the only one I'm a slut for, but if you like it, I'll be it. I'll be whatever you desire."

He smiled but didn't really know how to answer. He gave her a quick kiss and went out the door.

---

The next day was a boring reminder of his life before Mrs. Cinder. He got up, did his usual morning business and went to school without hearing from her. He considered calling or texting but didn't really know what to say. Though he liked the dominance, it was still new to him – having a woman to dominate was new to him – and he didn't really know how.

Mrs. Cinder on her part was busy. Not wanting to disturb him again, as she had done the previous morning, she stayed off the phone, though she kept hoping he would call or text. She kept checking her mobile, but no messages came.

Unlike James though, her day wasn't anything like it had been just a few days ago. After having cleaned up after the dinner the night before (and changed the sheets) she started to plan a little. She would have four days together with her man, four wonderful days. But she also had a vague feeling of dread, what if he gets bored with me? She'd do anything to make sure that didn't happen, so she was trying to plan something they could do.

She made a document in Words, trying to organise it a bit.

"Sex," she wrote and giggled a bit. "Oh yeah," she whispered with an anticipating smile, "He's gonna fuck my brains out." The very thought brought a pleasant tingle between her legs.

But she wouldn't get sidetracked; she needed something to do in between sex. She wanted him to stay with her all four days, not go home to sleep or have fun. Or go visit friends when he should be with me!

The problem was she didn't really know what he wanted to do. Would he want to go out to dinner with her, to the movies? Did he even want to be seen with her in public? She was keenly aware of the age-difference and the need to keep their love secret from his mother (her love at least but she preferred to think of it as him being in love with her too). But what about everyone else - would he feel ashamed to be seen with an old broad like herself?

God, she prayed not.

When he got home, James got quite a shock. In the living-room his mother was entertaining a guest – his Mrs. Cinder. He felt a pang of jealousy towards his mother for sharing a part of Mrs. Cinder's life without him. Ignoring it, and remembering he didn't want a sitter, he sullenly greeted them both.

"Hey mum. Mrs. Cinder," with that he went upstairs to his room.

The ladies stopped their chattering as he passed and after a few moments of uncomfortable silence, Mrs. Cinder said, "I'd like to talk to him, if you don't mind. Just to make sure he… well, you know." She was almost certain it was an act, that he'd be happy to see her but there was still a nervous twinge in her stomach.
"I hope he won't scare you away," James' mother said with a little laugh. Mrs. Cinder merely smiled, if only you knew…

She knocked on his door and entered. He was sitting on his bed, looking a bit sullen, like the angry teenager he really was. She sent him a disarming smile as she closed the door behind her.

He smiled back, a bit weakly but then he noticed her clothing: A baggy sweater and a pair of jeans.

"I thought you always were gonna dress nice for me?" he asked accusingly.

"I dressed like this for your mother," she answered him, unmoved by his accusation. Then in a quick, fluid motion she pulled the sweater over her head and moved on to unzip and unbutton her jeans. She shook them off and stepped out of them – standing only in black bra and a pair of tiny black panties.

"I dress like this for you," she whispered. He was still sitting on the bed but now he didn't look angry or sullen – he looked shocked and very interested. She held out her arms, letting him inspect her near-naked glory, and noticing how his eyes were drawn to her boobs.

She sat down next to him and wasted no time. Greedily she kissed him, letting him taste the sweetness of her full, soft lips. Her hands roamed his chest, stroking him, caressing him, before they moved further south. Reaching his pants, she unzipped him and released his already-erect cock. She slid down from the bed, down to the floor where she sat on her knees in front of him.
"We don't have much time," she said with a wink and with that she took the tip of his dick in her mouth. Her right hand started jerking the shaft slowly, while she focused on the head with her tongue and lips.

"Mhm," she moaned, though muffled by his dick. He responded with a low groan that only encouraged her. Sucking lovingly on the head, she stroked the shaft faster and faster. She began bobbing her head in symphony, taking more and more of his cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck," he groaned and took a hold of her head. Using his grip to guide her, he began to thrust in and out, commandeering the control.

"Glargh!" she gagged as his thrusts became deeper and deeper, but unable – and unwilling – to stop him in anyway as he rammed his cock down her throat. She could only sit still and take it. The submission of it all – her on her knees, on the floor, him forcing his cock down her throat without her being able to stop it – turned her on to no end. She almost started rubbing her clit but remembered where she was. It wouldn't do to come down to Lisa, smelling of pussyjuices…

"Oh yeah!" James hissed as he forced her head all the way down on his cock, letting her nose rest against his pubic-hair. He held her there for a second before releasing her, then he forced her down again, and finally came. Mrs. Cinder felt how string after string was shot into her mouth and directly down her throat. She wanted to taste some though, so she pulled her head almost off his cock, letting the last drops land on her tongue.

"So good," she murmured with closed eyes as she tasted James' thick fluids. And to her it really was – maybe not because of the taste itself but what it symbolised: James' desire for her. She had a vague feeling that for every time he came because of her – no matter if it was a blowjob, over the phone or regular sex – she cemented their relationship a bit more. And for that, she'd take as many throat-fuckings as he'd give her.

There wasn't much time to savour his taste though. She quickly got dressed again and gave him a quick peck on the cheek (she didn't think he'd appreciate to taste his own cum) and went downstairs to Lisa again, relieved that he still wanted her.

"So?" James' mother asked.

Mrs. Cinder smiled at Lisa, still with the taste of her son's sperm in her mouth, "I think we'll manage just fine, Lisa." Just fine indeed, she thought as she swallowed the last bit of cum.

They talked some more and made arrangements. Lisa was to depart early the next morning.

---

James hadn't given much thought as to what to do during the upcoming long weekend. Vague ideas about Mrs. Cinder were as far he'd come in his planning – which was strange, considering his normal need to plan out everything to avoid unpleasant surprises. What was gonna happen though, he was sure it would be good.

As he lay in his bed the morning of his mother's departure, he found himself pondering what they were gonna do. They hadn't spent a lot of time together, only just sex, really. What did one do with a girl in-between sex? he wondered. According to various movies one took her to the cinema, or to dinner or to the mall.

I guess we'll do that then, he figured. She'd have to pay though, he thought sadly, his male-pride hurt a little.

His mother was almost out the door when he finally came down. As soon as she saw him, she started firing off last-minute instructions as if he couldn't handle himself for 4 days. He listened with half an ear. Finally she seemed to be done, so he got a goodbye kiss and she was off.

Mum's gone and i'm lying in my bed naked. You coming? he texted to Mrs. Cinder. It wasn't a very pleasant message, he knew that. But though strong feelings for her were growing inside him, he felt a need to be commanding with her. She also seemed to like it, her immediate response was: How could i resist? Kisses!

It only took a minute before he heard the front-door and then a resounding 'clack-clack' on the stairs. When she pushed open the door, he saw that she was still true to her word about dressing nice for him. She was wearing a very short miniskirt, in an artificial pink colour and a tight, white tube-top with pink hearts. Like most of the clothes she wore for him, it was very thin – he could easily see her stiff nipples through it, and it was so short it only just covered her breasts. Her flat stomach was completely bare.

Her usual tasteful make-up was outrageous for once. She had screaming pink lips and her eyes were surrounded by beautiful pink and red patterns. Her dark hair was made up in a very high, complex hair-do.

If she'd been tall and blonde, she'd have looked like a Barbie-doll.

He grinned at her, a possessive, leering grin: "If the neighbours saw you, they'd start talking, you know." He held out his arms to her, inviting her into the bed to him.

"They're already talking about me. I'm just here as a good neighbour," she said with a wicked grin as she crawled in the bed and instantly felt his hands take her into possession. She wormed her way deeper into his embrace, lying with her back to him in a spooning position. Her grin grew even wider when she felt something hard and stiff poke her in her lower-back.

"Seems you've missed me," she said as she reached around and softly touched it. It responded to her touch and she started to gently stroke it. It was a little difficult to reach but she made do the best she could. In response to her teasing, he stuck his hand down between her legs – which she invitingly parted for him – and up under her short skirt.
"No panties?" he asked intrigued, as his hand didn't meet any fabric between her soft thighs.

"Well, you did write you were naked," she replied brazenly, "how else was I suppose to dress?"

He laughed a little but continued to explore her. First he only found the outer lips but once he opened them up, he found a new, soft –and very wet – world. He stroked her up and down, up and down and every time he passed the little hard knob, she took a sharp intake of breath. He moved around a bit to be able to reach better and moved away from the little knob. Down below, he gingerly discovered the little, warm hole that gave so much pleasure. It was almost dripping. Curious, he pushed a finger inside and was amazed when Mrs. Cinder all but buckled. "Yeah, Lover," she breathed, "more. Stick your big fingers into my little hole."


He slowly eased his finger inside and it slid in without any real resistance. "Oh yes, so big in little me," the beautiful woman moaned, "it feels so good! Mhm… you know what I'd really like, Lover?" she suddenly asked and without waiting for a reply, "if you bit me!"

That confused him a little. The only place he could really reach was the back of her head and her neck. She arched her delicate neck, totally baring it for him, "Please, Lover?"

He sank his teeth into her tanned skin and at the same time he plunged an extra finger into her.

"Oh yeeees!" she hissed as she writhed in pure pleasure, "so good!"

Biting her sent a shiver through him as well. Something about the basic, domineering act just turned him on incredibly and made his cock strain against her ass.


When he released her she looked over her shoulder and said just two words with an almost pleading look: "Fuck me." They shifted around so she ended up on her back and him above her. He lowered himself down, his baton-hard cock slowly gliding into her, like his finger had a moment before. "Oh yeah, that's the right stuff," she sighed, "that's how it should be, me on my back with your big cock in me, oh yes."

As always her words edged him on. He had tons of porn, but her words (and other sounds) were by far the sexiest he'd ever heard. As soon he entered her, he more or less lost all conscious thought and his instincts took over. Neither of them was really interested in a gentle lover and with a hard grip of her thighs he started to pound into her, fast and hard.

"Fuck, yes, fuck me!" she screamed loudly as his cock hammered deep inside her, "fuck your little slut, oh make me cum."

Remembering how much she loved having her nipples played with, he reached up to them. They stood out against the thin fabric, like two little towers. He tried for a second to get under the top but it was too tight. Frustrated and totally lost in a feeling of power and control, he took hold of it and ripped a large slit in it. Her large, tanned breasts with the tell-tale tan-line were suddenly visible and within easy reach.

Shocked, Mrs. Cinder stopped moving and stared at him with huge eyes. Then she laughed impressed, and eagerly wrapped her soft legs around him, pressing him closer to her – and further inside her. Admiringly she ran her hands up and down his biceps, "so strong and manly," she murmured, "take your woman! Take me hard!"

With her legs wrapped around him, his cock reached spot it hadn't before, and each thrust sent waves of intense pleasure through them both. Her nipples that stuck out through the ruined top were just begging to be touched. He lowered his mouth to the nearest one and took it in. He heard her take a sharp intake of breath as he sunk his teeth into her hard nipple.

"Yah!" she sighed and let her hands run through his short hair, "bite me, mark me!" In her excited brain the pain from her nipple made for an even greater sexual high. Combined with the pleasure from her pussy, she was quickly nearing the edge of orgasm.

He sped up his thrusting slightly, sensing she was near. He needed to prove himself a capable lover, if to no other then to himself.

"Fuck… me… fuck… me…" she almost chanted, one word every time his cock plunged into her delightful depths. With one final scream of "meeee!" she let the waves of total pleasure wash over her as the orgasm shook her. She shook with pleasure as she slowly came down from her incredible orgasm.

When he felt her cuming James pulled out of her, giving her no warning. He got up and moved to her head and started jacking off. She opened her eyes; a little confused but understood what he was doing. Smiling a little sexy smile, she arched her face up towards his cock and closed her eyes.

"Cum on me, Lover, cum on your slut. It's every man's duty to mark his territory, are you gonna mark yours?! Uhm, I can't wait to taste your strong cum again!"
Who could hold against a slut begging you to cum on her face? After just a few moments he let loose with a loud "Nnnngh". Long, white strands of his sticky juice flew out of his cock and landed on her up-turned face. The first line hit her cleanly across the face, from cheek till cheek across her nose, the next one up in her hair. Then she closed her mouth around the cockhead and the rest of his goo went down her willing throat.

She slurped loudly when he had finished cuming, smiling like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted. With careful movements, James scooped up some of the cum from her face on his finger and held it out to her. Looking into his eyes, she slowly let it into her mouth and licked it clean.

"So good, Lover."

---

"Do you have any fantasies?" she suddenly asked him. They were still lying in bed, him on his back and her halfway atop of him. He was still naked his cock spent for now though – she was wearing her ruined top and her miniskirt was still pulled up to her stomach. Her pretty face was a mess though, spots of cum were drying everywhere.

"Yeah," he bluntly stated. Then in a softer voice: "You. You've been my fantasy for so long now…"

She blushed and smiled at him, a lover's smile. She would have kissed him but knew he wouldn't appreciate to get his own dried cum smeared on him. "You're so sweet, but I was thinking about more specific. Is there anything you want me to do?" She damned her insecurities but she had to know if there was anything she could do better. He smiled shyly at her, "I really enjoy dominating you, you know like some S/M or something. And I like it when I'm rough with you, like biting or pulling your hair. And I love when you talk dirty…" he said and added with an afterthought: "There's one thing though. You know how in the porn-flicks, the girls are always taking it up their ass? Next time, we'll do that."


Anal-sex, huh? She thought, why do they always want a girl's ass? She'd never liked that kind of sex but she knew she'd do it for James – as often as he'd like to, actually. She felt so submissive with him and the thought of having sex she didn't really like just because he wanted it, sent a shiver down her spine. On the other hand, she'd never liked pain or domination in sex before either – maybe she would enjoy getting fucked in the ass by James, just like she liked everything else he did to her.
"You want to ravage my tiny little butt with your huge cock?" she said in a little-girl voice, thinking that she'd need to get some lube.

"Oh yeah," he said and placed a possessive hand on her ass. Another shiver went down her spine.


They both lay in their own thought for a second, then she cautiously asked: "What are your plans for the weekend?"

"Hmm?" he asked, torn out of his thoughts about fucking her in the ass, "what do you mean?"
"Well, have you thought about it, where to stay and what to do?" she continued. He just shrugged, "I had planned to spend as much time as possible inside you, not much else, to be honest." His casual comment made her heart race, as it did every time he mentioned a desire to be with her.

"I was kinda hoping you would stay at my place. Till your mum comes home, of course," she quickly added. "Imagine if you woke up tonight and were horny? Wouldn't it be nice if I were right next to you?" she said with huge eyes, desperately trying to get him to move in with her. It would be a crushing blow to her self-worth if he said no.

"You're right, it would be awful if I had to call and have you come over here," he said with a grin. She blushed – she knew she'd come if he did call her with that message.

"I'll stay with you. A man should stay with his woman when he can. Especially when the woman is a hot little slut," he said. She smiled to him, happy to be his woman – and his hot little slut.

Not long after that James fell asleep. Mrs. Cinder lay awoke though, planning. She knew she had to go shop for food and other stuff. She wondered if James would go with her – her insecurities about him being willing to be seen in public with resurfacing. Another part of her was planning what to wear, "something nice" she smiled to herself, and how to… entertain her new houseguest.

They packed a small bag for James and smuggled it and his laptop (which he refused to leave behind) into her house. She had changed out of her ruined top and the miniskirt, thinking that in broad daylight it was a tad too obvious. James lent her some clothes.

"You'll keep my mark on you though, of course," James casually said as she changed her clothes. She looked puzzled first before she remembered the dried-up sperm on her face. She blushed but at the same time felt the familiar tingle between her legs. Submissively, she nodded.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers