His Beautiful Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers

Fondling her ass, he guided her upstairs and into the bedroom. Once there, he looked around and found what he was looking for.


"Take off you clothes, slut," he commanded in a stern voice, one that sent shivers down her spine. She quickly got her skirt off and her tube-top followed. She didn't try to be sexy or coy; she just shed her clothes at his command. Standing in her bra, panties, stockings and heels, she held out her arms, showing off her sexy body, just for him. Appreciating what he was seeing, he walked around her, studying her. He let his hand glide lightly across her ass and lower back, inspecting her tight buttocks. Approving, he moved around her again, touching her smooth stomach, then her tits, who were more shown than hidden by the alluring push-up bra.

Finally he stepped back. "You're still wearing clothes," he reminded her with a wicked grin. Smiling an inviting smile and keeping eye-contact, she unhooked her bra with an experienced movement. Then she slid her panties down her hips, down her legs and stepped out of them.

With a raised eyebrow she indicated her stockings but he shook his head. Her state of dress was fine with him. He went to her make-up table and picked-up what he had searched for when he entered: one of Mrs. Cinder's brushes. This one was an old-fashioned one, made of wood and rather heavy, with a smooth handle. Weighing it in his hand, he went to the bed and sat down on the edge.


"Come here, Mrs. Cinder," he said with a pleased expression on his face. She looked at the brush in his right hand and how he was holding it – with the backside out – and remembered what he had said about a punishment. Oh my God, she thought, he's not gonna spank me with that, is he? Realising that he actually was, she started panting. She, a 35 year old woman, more than 15 years his senior was gonna lay down on his lap and take a spanking, like a little misbehaving girl. She felt dry in her mouth and thought with a wry smile that all her body's liquid was pouring out between her legs.

On unsteady legs she went to him and gingerly lay down across his lap with her ass in perfect reach of his hand. She tightened her asscheeks, waiting for the first blow with anticipation and a little fear. Somehow the fear just turned her on more, the uncertainty of what was gonna happen and the knowledge that she was powerless to stop it.

He didn't slap her though. Instead he gently caressed he naked ass, rubbing it with a lover's touch.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you?" he asked as he scratched her a bit with his nails. She responded by pressing her ass into his nail, signalling a need for his touch.
"Oh yeah, I've been bad!" she said in a naughty voice, "I've been very bad! I've behaved like a slut, dressed like a whore and made my man mad at me; oh I need to be punished!" For some reason she was eager for him to start the punishment, she really did need it. And afterwards, I'll most definitely need his big cock, she grinned to herself.

Whap! With no warning he brought the hard brush down on her exposed right cheek.

"Uff!" she gasped loudly, not at all ready for the sudden pain. He admired how her sexy flesh only jiggled a little before coming to a rest.

"Mhm!" she moaned, "do you want me to count… sir?" she added the last in a little girl's voice. In reality she did feel like that – like a little girl who was being spanked by her headmaster or another authority-person.

"No need, I'll give you as many as I feel you deserve," he told her, just before he slapped her other cheek and got a resounding "Oh!" from his slut.

"God, you're so tough, sir," she said in an admiring voice, "just what a naughty girl like me NEEDS!" the last one came out as a scream as James slapped her inviting ass again. Then he sped up the slaps, alternating between the cheeks but in a rapid rhythm. She writhed in the strange mix of pain and pleasure that James had introduced her to – until her clit accidently rubbed against his knee in a perfect angle. Suddenly it was all pleasure. She gasped in delight and tried to rub it again but James grabbed her to hold her still.

Her ass felt like on fire, and James could see how a warm, red glow had settled over her tight ass. He figured it was enough pain for now and turned over the brush in his hand. She was expecting another blow but instead she suddenly felt an alien object entering her cunt. Alien, but very welcome, she quickly realised as it touched her pleasure-regions. Unbelievable slowly, the strange thing entered her, way too slowly for the poor slut who needed something, anything in her. God, it suddenly dawned on her, it's the handle. He's fucking me with the handle!


"Yeees!" she hissed, "give it to me, all the way, fuck your slut with her own brush!" Enthusiastically she pushed back against it, what little she could in the position she was in. Seeing her need, James increased the speed and the force of the thrusts, hammering the brush in and out.
"More, more, more!" she begged, not caring how pathetic she sounded in her all-consuming need. She pinched her nipples, trying to increase the pleasure through pain, but it just felt strange and painful – obviously it wasn't the pain, she craved, it was James' touch.

Without pausing his thrusts, he took a hold of her long, red hair and pulled her head backwards. She arched her back and turned her head up in a painful manner. James bowed down, and at the same time as he pounded the handle of brush in and out of her, making her beg for more, he placed a gentle kiss on her lips – as gentle as it could be, considering how they both rocked to and fro. She greedily locked lips with him, and moaned into his lips.

"You want my cock?" he whispered into her face. With huge, needing eyes she nodded fervently. "Beg for it," she commanded in a quiet voice.

"Please, please, sir," she immediately responded, "take me with your hard cock. Take your slut with your big, hard cock. Make her moan and cum like the slut she is, like the slut she wants to be for you. Oh, how I need it, I can never get enough, please, please!" She really put her heart into it, hoping to convince him to fuck her for real.

Still holding her head in a painful angle by her hair, he pulled her off his lap and down onto the bed. With dripping cunt she scrambled to move and ended up on all fours with her red ass pointed against him – just like he wanted her. He quickly unzipped but didn't even bother to take his clothes off. He felt so much more in control with him being clothed and her being naked – or almost naked. The stockings and heels actually made her look more vulnerable and sexier than when she was naked. He crawled into the bed, his stiff dick leading the way to her wet slit, and without any pause he was inside her.

"Oh yes!" she cried when she felt him enter her, "yes, this is what I needed! So much better, oh yes, take me, fuck me!"

And he did, hard, fast and with a feeling of total dominance. He held his hands on her hips, using them as leverage for every thrust.
But he remembered his plan and he remembered the lube in his pocket. He eyed the little hole between her reddened cheeks and knew with himself he'd fuck her there before long.

Suddenly, and to her great distress, he stopped. She tried to keep going, but without him, there was no need.

"Why?" she cried, and tried again to get him going.

"Beg me again," he said in a controlled voice. He himself was amazed at the control he had over her, and even more so over himself. He was no longer the awkward teenager he had been a week ago. Mrs. Cinder had really changed him.

"Oh, God, Lover, you're so mean! Please fuck me, I need you inside me. Please, I need to feel your huge cock in my little cunt, I'm so close. Please, you're the best I've ever felt, don't stop, don't ever stop!" she cried desperately.

During her little tirade, he had accessed the tight pocket in his jeans and fished out the tube of lube. Having it, he hammered his cock inside her again, without any forewarning.
"Yeees!" she gasped, "yes, yes, yes! Oh, it's so good, so good, so BIG!"

He smiled, honestly liking her outcries. He opened the lube with slow, careful movements –as slow and careful as he could move while fucking his sexy slut. Without slowing, he smeared a drop of the lube over his right index-finger and then he let a drop fall down on her exposed asshole.

Though it was cold, Mrs. Cinder didn't feel anything. She was so far gone in her near-orgasmic world, he could have dropped a bucket of water on her and she'd kept fucking him.

She did, however, notice it when his slippery finger poked at her little star. She looked over her shoulder at him, but he paid her no mind. Using a bit of force he started to ease it through her sphincter and into her warm, tight hole.

The strange sensation from her ass, the knowledge that he'd started using her ass without her consent and without even considering her desire in that regard combined with the still stinging sensation on her ass and her being fucked doggy-style by the best lay she'd ever had made her cum, screaming her love and lust out for him to hear.


"Use me, Lover! Fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, do whatever you waaaant!"

Her cunt contracted around his cock and suddenly he lost control. Gone was his careful plans about her ass, his promise to himself and her to fuck her there. He pulled his finger out and grabbed a hard hold of her hips. Brutally, he fucked her as hard as he could, pummelling in and out of her wet hole. She screamed wordlessly in pure pleasure at this new attack and he slapped her hard on her ass with his open palm.

Then he too came. With an inarticulate cry he shot his load into her as the pleasure overwhelmed him.

"You didn't fuck my ass," she said with a teasing smile. She was lying on her back, with him on top of her. They'd both spent the last two minutes catching their breaths and thinking about the sex they'd just shared.

"I know," he said, "next time though…" he promised with a grin. Then he bowed down and found her lips, who were as welcoming as they always were.

"I will be sore tomorrow though," she admitted with a wink.

As Mrs. Cinder went to the kitchen, cooking dinner for them, James connected his laptop to her internet-connection. With the help of Google, it didn't take long to find a good store with a large assortment and willing to ship overnight.

"Mrs. Cinder," he shouted through the house, "come have a look." When she came, he turned the laptop towards her and showed her the stuff he'd put into the shopping basket so far:

1 x black leather-whip (1 meter)

1 x remote-controlled butterfly (batteries not included)

1 x butt-plug (small)

1 x butt-plug (medium)

1 x vibrating, remote-controlled butt-plug (normal)

1 x set of nipple-clamps

1 x Milfs in Chains (DVD)

Mrs. Cinder's eyes ran down the list and felt how her breathing became faster. She didn't really know what a butterfly was, but she felt sure it was somehow supposed to go on her – or in her.

"Oh my," she gasped, feeling herself growing wet, "that's a lot of toys." Then she added: "I suppose I'm paying for all this?"


"Well," he said in an uncomfortable voice, "I was planning on using it on you, so…" he felt bad and a little humiliated that he didn't have his own money and had to use hers.
She nodded in mock understanding, "then it's only fair." She smiled and went to get her credit-card.

They ate a nice dinner and ended on the couch, watching a movie. James had picked it and Mrs. Cinder didn't care much for it, so it didn't take long before she began caressing her man – especially her man's semi-hard cock.

James was still more or less focusing on the film – he'd already cum three times on and in his lovely slut but he didn't try to stop or dissuade her. With gentle hands she opened his pants and fished out his growing manhood. With slow, joyful licks she started to worship it with her tongue, intensely looking up at him, eager for any response on his part. He smiled a little at her but continued to watch the film. Determined, she took his head in her mouth, and started to bob her head up and down the long shaft. He still seemed more interested in the film which for some reason turned her on, made her feel little and submissive. She could start sucking him off on her own, but he was certainly still in charge, and he wanted to watch a film.

She reached down between her thighs and started to rub herself a bit, in the same rhythm as she sucked him.

He got harder and harder but that was the only response she got, he didn't acknowledge her hard work at all.

After a few minutes his cell phone all of a sudden beeped. He reached down past her sucking mouth and got it out of his pocket.

"Hey mum," he said into it with a grin and looked down at her. She froze and stared up at him with huge eyes, feeling that she'd been caught by her friend – with her friend's son's cock down her throat!


He motioned for her to continue though and when she didn't move, he pushed her head down over his cock. Now he wants to get sucked, she thought in wonder but returned to her task, trying to do it as quietly as possible. She couldn't hear what his mother was saying but he suddenly sat right up in the couch, forcing her to move with him.

"What do you mean you're coming home?" he angrily said into the phone, "when? And why?" A pause in which the implications dawned on Mrs. Cinder. If Lisa came home early… James would need to go back home too!

"Tonight?" he whined, then: "Yes, of course I'll be home, where else would I be?"
As he hang up he had a dark, angry look in his face. Mrs. Cinder tried to get up and hug him, comfort him, but with both hands he grabbed a hold of her head.


"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he shouted and hammered his cock into her face again and again, taking his anger out on his slut. She did her best to relax her throat and realised she was getting better and better at it. Just as well, she had already figured that this was how James liked his blowjobs – hard, fast and down her throat.

She furiously rubbed her clit, getting at least as much enjoyment from the blowjob as he did – she had pushed the thought about him leaving out of her mind for the moment, there was only room for pleasure now.

It didn't take long for either to cum, despite the fact that this was both their fourth orgasm of the day. He pulled her face down all he way on his cock as he shot his white load down her throat and she came moaning into his cock soon after.

---

Mrs. Cinder was looking at her monitor, waiting here as he had told her to. Before he had left, he had installed the webcam she had bought and briefly instructed her how to use Messenger's video-chat. Then he'd told her to be online at midnight. It was 23:45 now. Ever since he'd left (about three hours earlier) she'd restlessly waited. She didn't really know what he wanted. He hadn't told her what to wear, so she was sitting in her bathrobe – not as sexy as her kimono but a lot warmer. Under it however, she was wearing a red, sexy bra-and-panty set. If he wanted a little cam-action, she was ready. Actually, she was always ready for James, no matter what he desired.

Her mood wasn't the best though. She couldn't remember ever feeling so disappointed. Not since she was a little girl and her parents had forgotten her birthday had she been so miserable. Why the hell didn't you stay with your brother?! she kept thinking at Lisa. She knew they'd probably had some stupid fight, but why couldn't they fix it and stay out of town!

James didn't fare any better. This was his first time alone with a girl ever, and his mother wrecked it. He couldn't even tell her why he was so mad, so he just ignored her nagging questions. He went to bed shortly after her coming home, though he didn't sleep. He wasn't quite sure why he had told Mrs. Cinder to be online at midnight. It had just come out of him, when he left. He wasn't in the mood for more sex, especially not over the internet. He guessed they'd just chat a little and say goodnight.

What was really on his mind were the next couple of days, however. He had to get back to Mrs. Cinder, he simply had to. He could still hear his mother moving around downstairs – if she hadn't gone to bed yet, she'd probably stay in tomorrow morning. If he could get out of the house before she woke up, he wouldn't have to explain until he got home.

Five minutes to midnight, he finally logged on and sent her a message.

Star Wars Forever says: Mrs. cinder you there?

Star Wars? she mused but shrugged it off. If he liked Star Wars there was nothing wrong with that.
Andrea says: Yes, Lover, I'm right here, waiting for you. J

Star Wars Forever says: Good :P

Star Wars Forever says: Start the cam i want to see u again.

"Aww," she said to herself, glad he was still interested in her and her body, and loosened her robe. She didn't take it off though, just let it hang loose. It didn't hide her large tits as much as making them more inviting. Half-hidden, she knew, was often more arousing that all-visible.

She started the cam and saw herself in the little video-image. She wasn't quite pleased with her make-up but hopefully he would focus on her tempting cleavage.

Star Wars Forever says: Very nice mrs C!

Though he wasn't really interested in sex – he was tired, in a bad mood and had cum four times on and in Mrs. Cinder already - he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her tits were so huge, so well-formed, so… perfect!
Andrea says: Thank you. You're always so sweet!

The webcam was really excellent, he could actually see how she blushed a little at his compliment.

Andrea says: Are you going to start your cam too, Lover? I want to see my MAN.

With that she pointed the camera at her face and with a slow, deliberate move she licked her red, sultry lips.

Star Wars Forever says: not tonight

Star Wars Forever says: I haven't set the cam up and wont do it tonight

At that the sexy woman sat back in her chair with a pout. She wanted to see him as well. For some reason though the thought that he could stare as much as he wanted at her but she couldn't see him gave her a soft tingle.

Andrea says: So what's the plan, Lover? Or did you just log on to look at your eye-candy?

As she typed that, she arched her back a little, giving him a better look down her cleavage.

Star Wars Forever says: Nah i just wanted to talk to you and to let you know that ill be over tomorrow morning
Star Wars Forever says: Mom hasnt gone to bed yet so she wont be up early tomorrow ill sneak out before she gets up

Andrea says: I'll be waiting for you, Lover. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Star Wars Forever says: Gonna fuck my slut as hard and as long as I can.

Star Wars Forever has gone offline.

Suddenly Mrs. Cinder was alone again, left with a mix of longing, arousal and disappointment. For a while, she just sat at the computer, thinking of the past few days and the days to come. As she thought about her young lover, she began to realise that she really was very much in love with him, not just lust. She wanted sex with him, yes – constantly. But she also wanted to be with him, all day and all night.

Maybe… maybe one day he would move in with her? Tell his mother and not care what everyone thought? That was an uplifting thought indeed, but there was a doubt nagging in the back of her skull. What about the age-difference? Today, it didn't really matter - but in twenty years?

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,447 Followers