His Boss, the Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah accepts her husbands boss as her mistress and more.
2.6k words
4.08
24.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This second installment builds on the first which was mostly background. In it Sarah learns more about the high society lifestyle by watching and ultimately accepts her husbands boss as her mistress, obeying her every command.

After finding themselves at a swingers party hosted by John's boss, he and his wife Sarah are convinced to stay, if only to watch. After changing into more appropriate attire, each is given their own private tour of the party.

Sarah followed Malcolm down the hall away from John and the rest of the guests like an obedient puppy. "Remember Malcolm," hostess Maxine called after them, "hands off."

Malcolm didn't acknowledge her remark.

The moment the two were out of sight, Malcolm stopped abruptly and turned to face Sarah. Without warning he reached out and tugged down on the cups of her 1/2 shelf bra. Sarah started to reach up to cover her newly exposed flesh, but her reaction time was significantly impaired and Malcolm caught her wrists before they shielded their target.

"How dare you," Sarah sputtered.

"RELAX," Malcom boomed authoritatively. "That bra is meant to support great tits, not hide them. They belong on display."

Sarah's anger flared, but somehow Malcolm's withering good looks and dominating stare quelled her from further protest and after a few short moments, Sarah allowed her arms to relax at her sides. When Malcom sensed her compliance he released his grip on her wrists.

More gently now, Malcolm's hands returned to her bra and tucked the folded bra cups neatly below her breasts. The effect was Sarah's breasts were fully visible, but supported by the lower part of the shelf bra resulting in what could only be described as Barbie Boobs.

Satisfied with his alterations to Sarah's attire, Malcolm turned and continued down the hall, adding commandingly, "They stay exposed."

Sarah followed Malcolm helpless and a bit humiliated, yet also highly aroused, her entire body shaking with anticipation wondering where the evening would take her.

The first stop on her tour was a bedroom where an attractive couple were obviously in the advanced stages of foreplay. The man lay on his back with the woman at his side, her leg strewn across his. Two of his fingers were buried in her pussy while she rhythmically stroked his erection. Sarah never really looked at porn and never witnessed another couple have sex firsthand and found herself entranced by the scene unfolding before her. Sarah's gaze shifted between their sexual acts and the erotic expressions on their faces. She imagined herself laying there with her husband being watched by another couple standing in her place and she grinned.

Malcolm pulled Sarah from the room and down the hall. She hadn't wanted to leave, wasn't she supposed to be watching?

"Doors are always left open, as voyeurism is part of the experience here," Malcolm shared.

The next room they entered appeared to be a game room of sorts. In the center of the room was a billiard table converted into a plush red velvet bed. On the makeshift bed lay a young woman, completely nude except for a black silk blindfold. Her lipstick matched the crimson hair adorning her head and the bedding below her, contrasting sharply with milky-white skin. A curious scan of her body revealed that besides her fiery mane, the woman's body had been completely shaved. Each wrist and ankle was bound to a corner of the table with leather straps. Four men and three women surrounded the redhead squirting oil across her naked flesh causing it to shimmer from neck to toe. Beneath the many sets of hands, the woman writhed with pleasure. Sarah watched intently as hands explored the woman's flesh, kneading her breasts like dough. Fingers, fat and delicate alike, pulled and twisted the redhead's tiny pink nipples and slipped inside the folds of her swollen pussy.

The scene was erotic beyond anything Sarah had ever imagined and she felt an electric tickle growing between her legs. Sarah shifted her weight between her legs to feel her sex slip against itself with the almost unoticible movements.

There were a half dozen other men and women also watching the scene unfold and a few had noticed Sarah and Malcolm come in the doorway. A handsome gray-haired man Sarah guessed to be in his early 50s approached them.

Leaning into Sarah's ear the man whispered, "Do you like what you see?"

Sarah nodded her approval.

Without being asked, the man explained Sarah was watching the initiation ceremony of a new member of the club.

"Am I a member," Sarah asked longingly.

"No," Malcolm answered her question. "You are only a candidate, not yet a recruit or even a slave. Both ranks must be achieved before aspiring to be a full member."

In that moment, Sarah both wished for membership and feared what being a slave might entail.

"May I?" questioned the man toward Malcolm.

"He's asking to appreciate your tits," Malcom informed Sarah, "and he has my permission."

"What??" Sarah was shocked, since before that moment she believed that only she could give that permission, but once again Malcolm's authoritative voice and stern look prevented any protest.

The older man positioned himself behind Sarah and unclasped her bra letting it fall to her feet. Sarah felt the weight of her breasts release. He then pulled her arms up over her head and rested them around his neck before reaching around and massaging Sarah's breasts.

Electric waves rippled through Sarah's body.

Sarah stood, watching the oily scene unfold, imagining what it would feel like to be the red-haired goddess. Submitting to the strange man rubbing her breasts by the authority granted to him by another stranger.

A faint moan parted Sarah's lips when the man started to focus on her stiffening nipples. They had always been sensitive, but tonight their sensitivity was on a different scale of magnitude. Each tug and pinch jolted signals of pleasure through her body, arousing her sexual fantasy and warming the growing wetness between her legs.

All around her other voyeurs had turned their attention to themselves or a nearby partner. Cocks were slowly being stroked and hands and fingers were moving sensually beneath panties. Sarah slid her right hand down her stomach and into the black boy-short panties. Her long and slender middle finger met no resistance when it found her warm, wet sex. The sensation was electric. Alternating between penetrating her pussy and rubbing her swollen clit, Sarah felt the tell tale signs of a building orgasm. Growing tingles and tensing muscles throughout her body.

Unexpectedly, Malcolm jerked Sarah's hand from her panties, slapped her hard across her ass and dragged her from the room. Sarah was stunned.

"No one gave you permission to pleasure yourself," he hissed. "Remember, you are only here to watch, not play," he commanded.

This seemed incongruous to Sarah, considering Malcolm had sucked her breast and another man had just played with her tits. Sarah felt confused and totally humiliated.

Malcolm pulled Sarah down the corridor and stopped at the base of a grand staircase leading to the upper level. It was there Malcolm explained more about how the club worked. Several "potentials" had been vetted during tonight's party. John and Sarah's status had been upgraded to candidate. Candidates were introduced to the club with a tour of some of the club features before their interview with the head mistress. If the head mistress deemed the candidate worthy, they were invited to game day as a recruit. Successful recruits joined as slaves. Slaves obey without question, and can only move about the house with their master or mistress. Many slaves eventually become members, but some prefer to remain in servitude.

Sarah had three questions. "Was Stephanie a slave?, What was Malcolm? and Who is the Head Mistress?" The last question she suspected she already knew, Maxine.

Malcolm confirmed her suspicion that Stephanie was in fact a slave and Maxine was the Head Mistress. He was one of 5 Masters and Mistresses who had additional responsibilities, access to the 2nd story of the house and "various other benefits".

Sarah's head lifted when she heard movement at the top of the stairs. Stephanie and another woman were leading her husband down the stairs. Both women were completely naked, except for a leather, metal studded collar around their necks. At the bottom of the stairs, the second woman continued down the corridor with John and Stephanie took Sarah's hand and led her up the staircase.

"The Head Mistress will see you now," Stephanie said.

Sarah was led into a large room. At its center was an enormous four post bed, various types of bindings and sex toys hanging from hooks on each post. She was led past the bed to an open area lit by the warm glow of candlelight and was stopped several feet in front of Maxine.

Stephanie gave a low bow to the head mistress and retreated from the room.

As Sarah's eyes began to adjust to the dim light, she saw Maxine seated, not on a chair, but on the back of a man kneeling on all fours, naked except for a collar around his neck. A man and woman, both equally naked with collars stook behind her. Maxine had changed her attire and now wore only a dark colored sheer robe, edges lined with a small rope of fur.

"Remove your clothes Sarah," Maxine demanded in a sultry voice. Malcolm's brief lessons of obedience had prepared her to do as she was told.

Sarah's bra had already been removed, but without the panties, garter and hose, she felt more exposed than ever.

"Good, now come to me," Maxine instructed.

Sarah took a step toward the Head Mistress, but was immediately reprimanded.

"ON YOUR KNEES AND CRAWL SUBJECT," demanded Maxine.

Immediately Sarah dropped to the floor and slowly crawled across the room until she found herself at the feet of the all powerful woman. Looking up, she admired her body for the second time in the evening now taking in all of her flesh. The woman was very fit, tall and slender; her form easily could have graced the cover of John's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition or the centerfold of a porn magazine. Sarah couldn't help but be pleased that her tits were a bit larger than Maxine's. She couldn't help comparing herself to the other woman, Sarah was more shapely, with much an almost creamy skin tone compared to the dark features of the head mistress. Short black hair to her long curly blond, small, bronze nipples contrasted against Sarah's slightly larger pink nipples. A bit ironically, both women chose a single thin landing strip of pubic hair above their pussy.

"You may kiss my feet subject," Maxine suggested.

Sarah obeyed. Her powerlessness was somehow a turn on.

"Higher," Maxine said opening her legs. Again Sarah obeyed, kissing her way up Maxine's calves.

"Higher," the Head Mistress said again a little more impatiently. Sarah did as she was told, placing a trail of gentle wet kisses up the inside of a dark thigh.

Maxine spread her legs apart and thrust her hips forward bringing her pussy to Sarah's face. Sarah had kissed other girls back in college, but never found herself in this situation. After a short pause, Sarah was about to commit when Maxine commanded her to, "Hold."

Silence. The only sound in the room was Sarah's own breathing, labored with excitement and the pounding of her heart. Sarah felt the warmth of the opening pussy before her, inhaled it's sweet musky aroma and saw the beads of excitement on dark labia.

"You must understand your place," began Maxine. "I see your potential and will take you on as my personal slave. I will be your mistress. You will obey me unconditionally, whether or not I am in your presence. Do you understand?"

"Yes," murmured Sarah.

"Yes what?" questioned Maxine.

"Yes Mistress," answered Sarah.

"You may begin," Maxine commanded.

Sarah began licking the warm pussy of her Mistress with the tentative nature of a novice who'd never tasted a woman before, but also the tenderness and knowing of a woman herself.

Maxine continued Sarah's tutorial. "I like your husband and see some potential in him too. I could introduce him to the right clients, usher him up the corporate ladder and help him to succeed."

Sarah was witnessing Maxine's love of power in her personal life so it wasn't surprising she used it in her business as well. In fact, given the number of clients at tonight's party, she suspected that Maxine used her pleasure in business.

"Mmmmm," Maxine allowed a pleasurable moan to audibilize. The positive reinforcement encouraged Sarah who started to explore her mistress more greedily.

"Cade," the Mistress called.

Sarah heard and felt more than saw the man-slave behind Maxine cross the room and walk up then kneel behind her. Then he felt strong hands spread her legs and position her ass higher in the air. Her wet pussy begged for his attention but it didn't come.

"Don't get distracted from your task," Maxine ordered. Sarah tried to forget the man kneeling behind her and refocused on the pussy in her face. "Maxine's hands grabbed fistfulls of blond curls and drove Sarah's face deeper inside. Sarah could now feel Maxine's body tensing around her and she knew her mistress was close to orgasm. When Sarah slipped her finger into Maxine's twat she started to convulse.

"I'm cumming," the mistress moaned, bucking against Sarahs' face. Sarah could feel the rapid contractions around her finger and swelled with pride at her accomplishment.

When Maxine's orgasm finally subsided she stood.

"Your mistress is pleased," Maxine congratulated, then to the man slave behind her, "You may begin."

Sarah felt the man's hard cock enter her pussy sending shivers through her body. The pressure from his cock was intoxicating and his steady thrusts had her body fighting to hold back a budding orgasm almost immediately.

"Listen closely," Maxine demanded. Sarah tried to focus on the words of her mistress.

"This will be your last release until I give my permission," the mistress announced, then added, "you will NOT participate in any sexual act with your husband or even by yourself. Further, you will not tell John about what happened here or of our arrangement. Instead you will tell him only that you were asked a series of questions that you agreed not to disclose. Do you understand?"

Sarah moaned.

"Do you understand?" asked the Mistress a second time.

"Yes Mistress," Sarah breathed out, then screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

The man-slave did as Sarah requested and just as she was about to climax, came inside her filling her with thick hot liquid. Sarah's orgasm was her best in recent history leaving her entire body weak and drunk with satisfaction.

Maxine was gone and the slave woman was helping Sarah to her feet. "Let's get you cleaned up," she said, guiding her to a walk in shower that could have (and probably did) accommodated a dozen people. The woman showered her, tenderly soaping her body down gently coaxing the cum from the folds of her fatigued pussy.

After her shower she was towel dried and dressed in conservative silk pajamas then led to a small bedroom several doors down the hall. There was no door and a man-slave was posted just inside.

"How was your interview?" asked her husband when she entered the room.

"Good, I think," answered Sarah honestly.

"Great!" John replied enthusiastically. "Maxine told me she may introduce me to more clients during a game day in two weeks. This is going to be really good for my career."

Sarah crawled into bed next to her excited husband and they kissed deeply, but when his hand reached between her legs, she refused him begging, "Not tonight honey, I'm worn out." Sarah laid her head on John's chest and said genuinely, "I Love You."

"Love you too," John replied.

As Sarah laid there listening to her husband's steady heartbeat she both feared and looked forward to the weeks leading to the game day party.