All Comments on 'His Boss, the Mistress Ch. 02'

by curlyspurs

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckold and Fetish story no loving wife here just a skank. Put it in the write category.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A really bad story. For me it is not understandable for any of the characters, which is why they immediately transform into the acting people as you describe them. You don't give any background information about why Sarah is submissive without any problems and why John goes along with all the shit! And as an argument to be able to participate "with the rich", that is Humbug! Maybe you should put the story in fetish or BDSM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. No to any story where the guy is unwittingly or unwillingly cut off…unless there is some sort of retribution. 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John should not be denied his wife, ever.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A different kind of corporate whore, but this site isn’t Loving Lesbians.

beagriusbeagriusover 2 years ago

look interesting but I will wait for a few more chapters before deciding if I really want to fully read the each chapter and not just give them a quick look. I want to see how John get treated first if it's one of those generic story where he spent the whole story in a cage being angry while everyone use his wife I will skip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As expected this became smelly garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a rape story as they were drugged and if nothing else should be moved from this catagory to either BDSM or Fetish. And with a husband that thinks about his career before his missus, deserves everything he gets

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While there was good and bad parts of this story as there are with most stories, I don’t understand why someone would drink anything when you noticed a pill dissolving in it?

TheAv8torTheAv8torover 2 years ago

Please continue, as for the negative they aren't writing. I would like to see the story grow..

Ss_new_friendSs_new_friendover 2 years ago

I agree with the last comment: I'd love to read more. Ignore the haters and tell us what happens - nicely set up!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story and would like to see it continue. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great so far but would love to read a third chapter with john

does he find out or does he get envold with maxime

slth8469slth8469about 1 year ago

I hope there is going to be a third part.

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

2 stars because today's date is 8/15/2023. This was last written/submitted 11/2021. The author has no intention of completing this story. Yet the author has submitted more stories since, as recently as 2023. Hey author, Get your mind out of your ___ and finish this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gross, don't agree with drug induced control. Just wrong.

amike50amike5028 days ago

People bitching about the extasy have never done it. It simply enhances your senses. I read Sarah ignored a pill. No one else. Now Sarah has had a lesbian experience and cheated on her husband. But she did consent to be Maxines slave. She then consummated that pledge when she ate her pussy and took a strange cock. I am excited to see how she is further used for Maxines pleasure and to further her husband's position in the company. Please dont keep us waiting too long. Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous