His Brother's First Time

Story Info
An anthro fox gives his brother his first time...
1.1k words
3.11
15.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

His Brother's First Time

"I'll show you how to do it..."

Olly grinned and winked at his younger brother, although the fennec fox's heart was in his mouth, trembling and throbbing where it was vulnerable, not hidden behind the muscle of his chest. He was a typical fennec with his pale, tan fur and large ears but he was a tougher sort than most, leading the way at his local gym in terms of fitness and strength training, although he wasn't too much into the bodybuilding scene. He looked good by proxy and it was more about what he could actually lift rather than how he looked after doing it, working his muscled physique so that each and every line of muscle stood out in stark definition through his thin, light coat of fur. A little bit of a belly, something he was slowly working through after bulking season, was not going to bother him.

And much less was it going to bother Olly when his brother, a slender, subtle type of fennec that looked as if a breath of wind could blow him over, was on his knees before him, blushing so heavily that a tint of red could be seen through his fur. Jason's nose quivered but he whimpered softly all the same, amenable to whatever Olly wanted him to do, submitting and twisting back and forth lightly as he worked his tongue around his mouth as if he had something to say. But any words that may have needed to be spoken did not leap to the tip of his tongue and, thus, were swallowed up again. Brothers, however, did not need to speak to be heard.

Pressing the tip of his tapered length of fox-meat to his young brother's mouth, Olly winked.

"I won't tell if you won't..."

Yet there should never have been any question as to whether or not Jason was going to suck his cock, the first cock that he'd ever actually seen, in person, in a sexual context. Jason gulped and parted his lips, eyes closed tight, heart pounding, but he was blissfully not in control of his own fate as his brother tugged on his ears, guiding him forward, helping him slide that cock in, right where it belonged. Whimpering around the length, Jason dared not open his eyes, feeling out the shape of it with his tongue, nerves getting the best of him to such a point that his stomach turned over with the worry of it all - but that was just why he'd asked, thought it would be okay, for his brother...

Jason gulped and grunted around his older brother's cock, ears back, wanting something but not knowing quite how to take it for himself. That was what his brother was there for, leading the way, groaning and thrusting, sliding over his tongue into the back of his mouth - but not deep enough to tap Jason's gag reflex. No, Olly knew better than that, a few years older even though they were both adults, grinding in softly, teasing and humping, showing his little bro just how nice it could be to submit, to use his tongue, to suck on a nice, fat cock just like his.

"That's it..." He groaned, ears flicking as he strove not to roll his head back, Olly's eyes fixed on his younger brother, how his lips pursed softly around his cock, sealed around the sensitive meat. "Take it all... Swallow..."

Jason could only obey, head light as if with illness, though he was quite well even in that moment. It was just new - new and different, yes, that was it. He swallowed obediently and was rewarded with a pat on his head, emboldening him to wrap his softly flexible tongue around that length, scooping and massaging, running it along as his lips parted to allow him a little more space in which to do so.

Above him, Olly grunted, hips working lightly.

"Oh, yeah... Yeah, that's the stuff..."

His moans spurred on his younger brother, slurping and lapping, tongue lewdly caressing the length of his brother's shaft. He didn't have to suck when there was so much else to do to start off with, licking from the base to the tip and scooping up all the drops of pre-cum that were offered to him. Jason moaned softly, cheeks heated, but nothing would have stopped him from taking the treat of that meat, the rigid pole begging his attention as he suckled lightly on the tip, feeling out the curves, how the lines of his brother's shaft called him on.

Yet his brother was not one for stamina, it had to be said, and most certainly not as Jason took him back into his mouth, swallowing him down, even taking the head of Olly's shaft into the back of his throat as he hacked and gagged, eyes watering. As much as Olly cursed and tried to draw him back, it was too late for that as pleasure rushed upon the older fennec, his tail twitching and lashing, need rising up so thick and fast that it could not be stopped.

He swore out loud but the deed was done and his brother didn't even get any warning as a jet of cum hit him in the back of his mouth, jerking away, eyes suddenly wide open. That was his undoing even as Olly grasped his shaft, jerking and pumping it desperately, continuing to spend his load all over Jason's muzzle as his brother reeled. Ropes of pearly cum splattered his muzzle, his brother too close to possibly miss, drooling and draping, stringing from his lips as he gasped and whimpered, eyes half-closed as if he didn't want to miss a thing.

It struck a need deep inside him, cock throbbing up, pulsing from his sheath, but Olly still had more to give, grunting and groaning as he spent his load, even wiping his dick off on the other fennec's muzzle when he was just about done. Shivering with need, all Jason could do was kneel in place, his shaft hard and ready, though even he doubted it was going to get any use that night for his very first time.

Other parts of his body, however... He blushed fervently, submissively dipping his muzzle. Well, they could take that.

Grabbing his muzzle, Olly yanked his brother's head up, eyes alight, muscle bulging. Against himself, Jason swooned, letting out a soft whimper as he lapped a stray bit of cum off his brother's paw, so strong, so masculine... Was it any wonder that he'd submitted to him?

"Now... Time to take your first dick too."

Jason shuddered.

It was as if Olly didn't even have to ask.