All Comments on 'His Desperate Need Ch. 01'

by JSamuels

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Breaker_Of_ChainsBreaker_Of_Chainsover 1 year ago

I can see the writing on the wall with this one. First few times will be fine and great but then she'll change. Take away the key, force him to watch as she has all the fun and he gets locked and forgotten, forced to endure long lock ups with no hope of release or escape. She'll most likely cuck him out and just be am overall bitch to him.

Just like every other story on this website, the women can do no wrong and men are nasty for wanting to cum. Yawn.

perroCastidadperroCastidadover 1 year ago

I like the story ... and I guess it's just the beginning.

I look forward to the next chapter with my caged penis.

oliver57oliver57over 1 year ago

This was excellent! I look forward to seeing it progress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great beginning to a potentially great series of chapters. These two characters are real. They have ‘chemistry’! I sure would like to follow their adventures through female-led-land! J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But needed a lot more teasing of his cock before he got to insert it in her pussy.

She cou;d have determined/comfirmed that he liked to be teased. And edged. All before bringing up the chastity cage.

She could have teased him with her pussy before allowing him to touch it. Smell it. Kiss it. Lick it. And then asked him what he wanted to do to it. In detail. And told him exactly what/how she wanted him to pleasure her.

Al the sex lacked details.

Four stars. Being generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous