His dirty step daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Spread your lips so I can see. I'll move, you just go and try to stay still."

He watched as she started to dribble then started, and he moved up a little, sticking his tongue under her stream. Jen watched him catching her piss and adjusted a little, getting it down and into his mouth. He stayed there, letting her pee straight in until it overflowed down his chin and neck. She finished and he spit it out.

"Wow." she said. "That looked...interesting?"

"It did from here too." he said, laughing. "Your pussy kind of pushed out, and so did your butthole." He was still stroking his wet shaft, still hard as a rock.

"Was it exciting, or just interesting?" she asked as she stood up.

"Not sure. I think more interesting."

"Yes, for me too. I watched a bunch of squirt videos and was wondering about that. I think the girls are just peeing in the middle of fucking or doing whatever they're doing. I did get a little turned on by that. Maybe peeing while we're doing something would be better?"

Jerry thought. "Yes, maybe so. I've watched some of those too while looking for videos that had girls that were dripping their own juices, which makes me super horny by the way. Maybe we should try it when we're fooling around."

Jen laughed. "I don't know if I have enough naturally to drip like that, but I know what you mean. That turns me on too. OK, start the shower - I need to rinse off and you need to take one. We'll take another one later."

Fifteen minutes later, he walked out dressed in weekend mode. "OK, showered as instructed. Whatcha got there?"

"Smoothie." she replied, handing him a glass. "It's good for you, and you're going to need your strength this weekend." She teased, but wasn't really kidding either.

"Well, OK if you say so." He took the glass and drank it all. "Wow, that's good!"

"What kind of weekend chores do you have to do around here?"

"Not too much really. I was going to clean up the yard a bit. I don't think we'll have too many feet of snow for the rest of the season, so maybe get out some chairs and summer outdoor stuff." They both laughed. Living South of Albuquerque, they barely saw snow.

"Sounds good. Campfire later?"

"Definitely, fire and booze seems like a good recipe for...things." He laughed again and grabbed the shed key. They headed outside and in a couple hours had everything cleaned up, patio table was set up and Jerry stacked some firewood and lawn chairs close to the fire ring.

"Let's get something to eat." he said.

"Definitely! I brought some wine. Want to have a salad?"

"Yeah, I have chicken breasts thawed out. I'll grill those and we can have them on the salad if want."

"Perfect."

They had finished working in the yard later than they though, and after making dinner and eating it was nearly 7:00 pm already. It would be getting darker later, so they decided to change and go out for a fire. The weather was nice, in the low 70's, and Jerry just put on his shorts, no underwear, and a t-shirt. He made it outside first, bringing the small cooler with a couple of 12-packs with him, and was getting the fire going when Tammie called.

"Hey." he said when he answered.

"Hey. We made it here fine, managed to avoid a lot of traffic. What are you up to?"

"Oh, just getting a fire started. Jen came over earlier and we got the yard picked up and the patio stuff out. She gave me some kind of smoothie health thing and we had some chicken and salad a while ago. We're going to have a few beers and relax."

"That sounds great! Eric wants to go to the beach right now, but I'm beat and it's going to be dark in a while. I'm sure we'll be there early tomorrow though. It's warm here, weather is great."

"That sounds great." he said. "Can't wait to get out there and get some relaxing in."

"Yes, hurry up Wednesday! OK, I'll let you go - say hi to Jen for me. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye." Jerry heard the click and set his phone down.

"Mom?" he heard Jen ask behind him. "Did they get there OK? Is that little shit Eric behaving himself?"

Jerry laughed. "Yes, they're all in one piece, Eric is trying to run away and be a beach bum."

Jen laughed too. She had changed into sleep pants and a long sleeve t-shirt.

"Want a beer?" Jerry asked, opening the cooler and handing her one.

"Two or three I think!" She laughed and took it, sitting in one of the chairs off to the side. Jerry grabbed a beer and sat in the other one, not right next to her, but on the side where they could see each other better. Twelve o'clock and 4 o'clock.

They sat quietly, just watching the fire. Both of them finished their beers in a few swallows, and Jerry grabbed them each another one.

Jen finally spoke. "That went fast!"

"Yeah, really fast. This is going to too." he laughed, and drained the second beer.

Jen laughed, and tilted hers - finishing in a few strong gulps.

"I think maybe we're a little nervous?" she giggled.

"Fuck, you think so? I have butterflies that are about to fly me away!" He laughed though...already starting to feel a little more comfortable. Jen laughed too.

"OK, well at least we both are feeling the same. I'm not sure how I thought this was going to work, and I'm still not sure to tell you the truth. I'm a bundle of nerves, but I'm excited too. How are you doing?"

"About the same I think. I'm not sure where to start, but I can tell you aren't wearing a bra, and it's starting to get one of my heads more focused I think." He moved his chair a little where she could see the bulge.

She laughed. "OK then. You want to just run in the house and get it over with?" She giggled, also starting to feel better.

"No, there's plenty of time for that. Let's enjoy this for a while. Maybe you should get us a beer and then we can talk." He smiled at her, and she smiled back, shaking her head.

"You just looking to check out my ass again Jer?" she laughed. When she leaned over, butt toward him, she pulled her pants down below her cheeks, and arched her back. "Get a good look then if you must." and she started laughing.

"Feeling pretty good already?" He laughed back, and he did look. He could see she wasn't wearing panties and could see her slit in the glow of the fire. "Mmmm, that looks like dessert!" he quipped.

Jen laughed and pulled up her pants. She handed him his beer, and leaned forward kissing him, tongues dancing around each other. She broke the kiss and looked down at his obvious erection.

"Mmmm, that's better." she said, and stepped back to her chair.

Thankfully, they had a wall around the yard, and no neighbors close. Jerry pulled the leg of his shorts up, letting his tool free, stroking it softly.

"Cat's out of the bag now, isn't it?"

Jen giggled. "Is that the beer talking already? I don't want us to be drunk you know."

"No, I'm just fucking with you. Besides, you showed me yours so I'm just showing you mine."

"I like what I see!"

"So did I." He took a drink, and tucked himself back in. "Now that we've broken the ice, what's next?"

Jen thought for a few moments. "Well, this is nice just talking. Maybe we should talk about tonight? Can anyone hear us over here?" she asked, suddenly worried.

"No, we don't have to talk loud, and the walls are six feet tall. Someone would have to be back here to really hear anything."

"OK, good. I hadn't thought about that until just then." She took a big drink. "Well, I think before we do anything, we both need a shower. I was hoping we could use yours, with the two heads, and do that together?"

"Yes, for sure. Are we going to wash each other?"

"Nope, that's touching...still off the list. But we can watch each other - I think that would be exciting. And I have a small favor to ask you while we're in there too."

Jerry looked at her, amused.

"Oh? What's that?"

"I want you to shave me." she answered.

He felt the pulse in his semi-erect cock.

"Isn't that touching?" he asked.

"It's allowed...we can touch each other with an object, just not hands...know what I mean?"

Jerry thought about the day they painted. "Yes, I do. So we can get as close as we want, and we can use an object or whatever, but no touch."

"Yes, exactly. So you can shave me with a razor. If you need help, I can be the other hand or hands."

Jerry mused. "I like that idea. A lot! When do we start this little adventure?"

"How soon can you get the cover on the fire pit?" She laughed and stood up, grabbing the cooler. "I'll bring this in - you do the fire, and I'll meet you. OK?"

"I might beat you there!" he answered. He spread out what was left of the fire and put the cover on, then headed inside to his room. He heard the shower running in the bathroom.

"Are you in the shower?"

"Yes - come in too."

Jerry tore out of his shorts and t-shirt quickly, then stepped in to the bathroom and could see Jen through the glass shower door, hair up and standing under one of the two shower heads. He opened the door and stepped in to the other side into the already running water. He was already excited, and seeing her naked in front of him made him harder. Jen reached for the shower gel and squirted some in her hand, then held it out for him and squirted some in his.

"Wish we could wash each other, but that's against the rules." she said, smiling.

"Me too. Stupid rules!" He laughed and started lathering up.

"Make sure you get everything." she laughed too. "Jer, do you need to, um, go to the bathroom?"

"Pee? yeah sooner or later."

"No, number two." she said.

"Oh. Uh no I'm good. Thanks I guess?" He laughed.

"OK good. I don't either. Not to be gross, but I've been watching what I eat and things to make sure I was ready for tonight. Let's just say I am clean. I didn't know how to ask you so was hoping..." She blushed, embarrassed.

"I see. Well, I didn't think about that aspect, but I'm in good shape - no surprises there."

They both laughed a little uncomfortably.

"Glad that's over with. Not the kind of dirty talk I like, but I know we're going to be doing butt stuff and I want us to both be prepared." Jen giggled. "OK, so I didn't shave for a bit because I thought it would be fun to do each other. So I'm going to lather up, and you use the razor."

Jerry had lathered up, and was slowly stroking his very hard cock. "OK. Here, I'll sit unless you want to?"

"Nope, I'll stand and just put my foot up so you can get everything." She lathered the stubble on her puffy mound and stepped forward. "OK barber Jer, do your thing."

"OK." Jerry sat, and reached for the razor, removing the safety cap. "Start at the top?"

"However you like."

He did. There wasn't much stubble, about 2 days worth of beard growth he thought as a comparison. This wouldn't take long. He finished what he could and said "OK, leg up."

Jen held his shoulder for balance, and put her left foot up on the seat next to him. He watched her outer lips separate and open slightly, and reached down to tug at the head of his tool.

"You can do that later stud. I'll hold and you shave. Ready?"

"Yep."

She pulled the skin tight on one side, and he was able to clean up the little hairs quickly. They did the other side, and she rinsed and inspected. "Good job!" she giggled and turned. "OK, now you have to get the back lucky boy."

She took a little more gel and lathered around her little hole and below her pussy then pulled her cheeks apart. "Careful there, we don't want any nicks." He noticed there was barely any stubble, but carefully shave around her little butthole and between it and her pussy.

"OK, that should do it." Jen reached back and checked, rubbing her rosebud, then dipped her fingertip inside up to her first knuckle. Jerry watched, throbbing gently. "Mmmmm." she said, removing her finger and standing. "OK, now it my turn to do you. Stand up and lather yourself up."

He did, lathering around the base of his cock and under and around his balls. He had shaved yesterday already, so probably didn't need it, but who was he to argue! He held his erection to one side and Jen inspected.

"You must have already shaved? There's nothing for me to do here I don't think. Hold your boys up so I can see under."

He laughed and released his cock, watching it go whizzing by her face before pulling his scrotum up. Jen laughed and bent to check. "Yep, you did good there too. Just one more spot - turn around."

Jerry was confused for a moment, then laughed. "OK. And no, I don't shave there."

"Figured not. For our times together, I'd like you to OK? Now spread your cheeks."

"Sure, I'll try." He laughed a little and bent over, spreading for her.

"Not too bad, but you definitely need cleaned up!" She giggled. "Lather up for me first."

He stood and got some gel, then lathered his ass in front of her. This was already getting pretty fucking weird he thought. Bending over, he spread again. "OK, have fun." he laughed.

Thankfully he wasn't really hairy, and she didn't take long. She had him hold his balls up so she could make sure he was clean, then said "I'm done, you can check now."

He chuckled and checked himself not really feeling much difference, but there wasn't any hair.

"Put your finger in for me like I did." she said.

He did, using the soap as lubricant and dipped his finger up to the knuckle. A little strange he thought, but OK.

Jen stood up and said "OK, one more rinse and lets get out of here!" They lathered and rinsed again, then got out and toweled off, and walked into the bedroom.

Jen opened up her bag and took a shoe box and a plastic bag out.

"OK big boy, come with me." and she stepped out, heading to the other bedroom. He followed.

"Why not in the other room?" he asked.

"Well, we're going to be messing up the sheets. Mom always washes these after anyone stays, so she'll never notice. If you wash yours, she will. Get it?"

"Think with the big head. Yes, brilliant."

"Besides, this room has a DVD player for the TV, so we can put on one of your smut movies and watch too."

"You thought of everything, didn't you?"

She laughed. "Well, probably not, but I haven't thought about much else, which has made me incredibly horny. Look, I'm wet already. If we keep standing here, I might just dribble down my thigh." She pulled a finger through her flushed mound and put it to his lips. She WAS very wet already. He sucked her finger, tugging at the head of his cock.

"I don't think there will be any pre-cum yet, but I think I've been hard since Thursday!" he replied. "You taste delicious by the way."

She smiled and sat on the bed.

"OK, show time. Come sit and let me show you the goods." She giggled, and opened the box first.

He looked in and the first thing he noticed was the dildo they had used before. There were two more, one thinner, and one much thicker and longer, almost double the first one they had used.

"Wow, that thing is a monster!" he exclaimed.

"Yes! I have to be in the right mood for it because it takes some time to get used to. I am pretty tight, but I can handle stretching. Sometimes I really like a big one that really opens and fills me up - this one I like to ride on top."

Jerry pulled slowly on his shaft. He was thick, but not like that! There were also three sizes of long, tapered plugs.

He picked one up. "I know what these are. Trainers right, for anal sex?"

"Right. My ex bought those a long time ago. He wanted to try it, and I was willing, but we had a lot of failed attempts before he came home with these one night. That was the first night I successfully got fucked in my ass, and it lasted for about 10 seconds. He came almost as soon as he got in." She giggled. "I shouldn't laugh, but it's funny now. That's when I learned how the anticipation of it can really get a guy going."

"My first time wasn't much different, except no toys. It was with a girlfriend who wanted to stay a virgin, but would do just about anything else. She liked swallowing cum too, and would suck me off sometimes after I'd been in her ass. I guess I hadn't thought about it, but that was a turn on for me. I was young, but I would shoot huge amounts. Sometimes more than she could swallow and it would drip out the side of her mouth."

"That sounds fucking hot. I've done that too, as long as I know everything is clean it's OK. I usually want your cum on my face or in my mouth. In my pussy is nice, but on my face makes me feel like a dirty little slut, and it turns me on like a faucet."

There were a few different shaped vibrators left in the box and that was it.

"Do you like the vibrators too?" he asked.

"Sometimes yes, but I'm pretty sensitive to touch, and sometimes those are a little too much. They're great though when I've cum a couple times already."

He laughed. "Good to know. So what's in the bag?"

She giggled at him. "Thought you'd never ask!" She opened it, and pulled a bottle of lube out and handed it to him.

Jerry laughed. "Great!"

Next, she brought out a soft ring with two loops.

"Cock ring." she said. "I don't know if you want or need it, but I like how these hold a guys dick and balls in movies I've seen, so I got it for you."

"Never tried one, but interesting. Next?"

She reached in and pulled out a box. It was a strap-on dildo.

"Um, what's your plan with that?"

"Oh I have lots of ideas Jer. One of them is me fucking you in the butt. Are you OK with that?"

Jerry mused. "In the spirit of exploration, I guess so. I don't have any attraction to other men, but maybe a woman doing it would be fun...not sure, but yes, we can try it."

"Don't be so nervous!" She laughed at him and he blushed. "You said it yourself, if it's OK for you to fuck me in the ass, then it should be OK for me to do it to you."

She reached in and pulled out a good sized double-ended dildo, and wobbled it in front of him. He laughed with her.

"One more thing." she said. "This one I think might be really interesting depending on what we do with it."

"Captivating." he said.

She reached in and pulled out a box that looked like another dildo.

"Don't you have a few of those already?" he laughed.

"Not like this one. Open it and look."

He took the box and opened the end, pulling the contents out.

"It's a sleeve." she said matter of factly. "It can go over a toy or a vibrator, or other things. It could go over you."

Jerry looked at it, then at her.

"You mean?"

"Maybe. I don't know yet, we'll see how everything goes." She laughed.

Stunned, he handed it back to her.

"I'm not sure either, but I like that you're keeping that as a possibility I think." He said finally.

"I bought the strap-on thinking about that too. You can put it on, and then do me too. You just have to hold your beautiful cock out of the way so you don't hit me with it or accidentally penetrate me. You can do anything you like with any of these, just follow the no touchy rule. It's going to be hard for me too, because I'll want to play with you while you're playing with me. I washed all of these before, just so you know."

Jerry nodded. "I can't wait, but while we're on the subject of no touching, I do have a question?"

"Go for it." she said.

"How do you feel about incidental touching? I really like doing 69's, and I'd like to do that, but our bodies are going to touch if we do that, right?"

"I like that too, both on top and on the bottom so the guy is kind of screwing my mouth. I think it's OK if we have our bodies touch. I just don't want to use hands and mouths on all the fun parts if you know what I mean?"

"Yes, and good. I was hoping that you would be OK with that. Anything else you want to talk about before I see how many things here I can impale you with?" he laughed.

Jen laughed with him. "I'm hoping all of them." she said. "Maybe not all at the same time though! Yes, I want us to start talking while we're playing. We got a good start on what we both like before, and I want to keep going on that because I want to see how many kinky things we can get out of each other, because the talking makes me super wet and horny. I'm already really wet, see?" She pulled her knees up and reached down to spread her lips with the fingers of one hand. She wasn't lying. She slid back, using pillows to prop her up, and started squeezing her little breasts, pulling on her nipples. Jerry joined her, but leaned against the wall the side of the bed was pushed against. She moved her leg out of his way and rubbed her pussy, dipping her finger inside, and lifting it to his mouth.