His dirty step daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started thrusting the plug faster. "Are you relaxed now? Does it feel good getting your butt fucked like a dirty little whore?"

Jen bucked softly. "Ohhhh yeses Daddy...I'm going to cum...fuck me hard Daddy!"

"I'm going to get you close, then I want you to take the toys and make yourself cum. I want to cum too at the same time, all over your pretty face."

"Yes, you cum too, on my face Daddy. I'm close, I can do it now so you can shoot all your sticky gunk on me."

She reached down and took the plug from him, and started pumping it quickly, her other hand going straight to her clit. Jerry moved up on the bed next to her head, and started jerking quickly. He was very close too.

"Tell me when you're ready...I can cum when you do. Cum together." he gasped.

She stared wildly at him, rubbing her clit quickly and bucking her hips as she slid the toy in and out.

"I'm close...I can feel it, so much pressure." She looked up at him as she thrust the toy wildly in and out.

"Do it now!" she cried out, bucking her hips. "Jerk your big cock in my face Daddy...I'm cumming...oh fuck...FUCK!"

Jerry didn't need any more encouragement. He pulled quickly at the engorged head and pointed it at her opened mouth, shooting several long, thick streams of semen in her mouth, across her little nose and on her cheek and lips. She pushed the plug all the way inside the the wide base, then brought her hand to her face, smearing his Jim all over and sucking on her cum coated fingers.

"Soooo good." she moaned. "I love your cum Daddy." She reached down and grasped the buttplug, gasping as she pulled it out, then lifting it up, she looked Jerry straight in the eyes as she licked up the side and then sucked part of it in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed. "So fucking hot." He pulled from the base of his still hard cock, squeezing up and dribbling a little more cum on her lips as she sucked on the toy.

Taking it out, she said "Do you like that?"

"Fuck yes...I'd like to pull my cock out of your asshole and let you suck it."

He leaned back and bent down, picking up some semen that had dripped down below her ear with his tongue, and licking up to her eager mouth, pushing his tongue in as he kissed her. She responded, sucking hard on his tongue before breaking the kiss.

"Oh yes...give me the rest like that. Lick it up and feed me all your gooey sauce."

He laughed a little and did that, cleaning her neck and face, stroking his still semi-erect cock.

"Is that good?" he asked.

"Yes, I love it, it's delicious...I want more. I want you to keep giving me your cum!" She licked the plug again.

"Am I being a good girl Daddy?"

"No baby, you're being a very naughty, cum eating little whore, but Daddy thinks that's very, very good, and he's going to give you lots of cummy treats."

"Mmmmm." she said, giggling softly. "I hope you do, because I can't get enough. I wish you could cover my whole body with it. I love being your little slut Daddy."

He kissed her. "Well, we have all night. I'm sure I can manage a bit more." He laughed and lay down next to her.

...Hopefully, to be continued...