His dirty step daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm" he said, sucking her wetness into his mouth. She did it again, this time she licked her own juices off her finger.

"Mmmmm is right!" she said. "I like the way I taste too." Jerry leaned over and kissed her, tongues entwined and he could just taste her pussy. "That's even better." she said, moaning into his mouth.

"OK Jer, tell me some more things you like sexually. And make it dirty, it's so much hotter that way."

Jerry thought for a moment, stroking his pulsing shaft. "OK, here's one. I've never had a threesome of any kind, but I'd like to. Both ways...me and another guy doing a woman, and two women and me. I don't think I would do any guy on guy stuff, just doesn't do anything for me, but I think it would be hot as hell to be part of a DP, and then both of us cumming all over her face."

Jen played with her clit. "That's one of my fantasies too. I masturbate with two toys sometimes, sucking one and fucking one, putting both in my pussy, or one in my ass and one in my pussy. I watch DP videos quite a bit when I'm getting myself off. I really like those. I've never done any of those in real life, but I'd like to try both...two guys or another girl. I've also never slept with a woman, but I fantasize about what it would be like to taste another woman's pussy. I think I'm probably bi."

He let go of his cock, and reached for the middle sized dildo and the lube.

"I don't think I need the lube yet." she giggled. "But you can suck it and get it wet if you want."

"Not my thing, but I'll do it for you if you like." He held it up and put it in his mouth, surprised at how big it felt (did it feel like this for women?). It felt foreign and weird to him, but he pushed it in and out a couple times, getting it wet with saliva.

"Well?" she asked when he took it out.

"Nope, didn't do a thing for me. I don't know what sucking a dick does for you, but I'm glad you like it!" he laughed.

"Too bad, because seeing you sucking a cock was kind of hot for me. I'm orally fixated." She laughed, pulling the hood of her little pink clit back. He reached toward her with the toy, and used the tip of it to rub up and down the top of her slit and across her little nub.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." she moaned softly.

"OK, your turn. What other kinds of crazy sex things do you like?"

She smiled. "Well, what we're doing right now is a turn on. I like watching each other masturbate, or doing it to each other. And I really do love to suck in every kind of way. I like to feel a cock thrusting into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat too, especially when he's on top doing a 69, just feeding it to me and making me take it."

"Do you like swallowing?"

"Yes! I love cum, especially when it's shooting all over my face and in my mouth. When a guy cums in my mouth, I like to kiss him if he'll let me. That's a huge turn on for me."

"Hmm. I've never done that before, but we could try it. It doesn't break the rules." He laughed a little, stroking slowly and tapping the head of the dildo just under her clit. "I'm going to take over playing with your pussy. Play with your little titties for me."

Jen squeezed her breasts hard, pinching and pulling on her nipples while he pushed the head of the dildo inside her wet opening.

"Mmmmm that feels so good. You're in charge, tell me what you want me to do."

"Oh I'm planning to, don't you worry." He smiled at her as he slowly pushed the toy inside, teasing the head of his cock as he watched her plump lips wrapped around. Pulling out, her inner lips pulled out too. "Beautiful." he whispered.

"You like your little girl's cunt, don't you?"

"I love my little girl's cunt." he answered, leaning forward to kiss her lightly, then sat back, twisting the rubber cock slowly.

"What other things do you fantasize about?" she asked.

"Well, pretty normal things I guess. Doing it in different places, outdoors I suppose. Where there's a little risk of getting caught. Lately, I've started watching a lot of Dad/Daughter videos." He laughed. "I think I might have developed a kink there I didn't think I had before!"

Jen laughed. "Yeah, me too. I think I'm going to call you Daddy a lot, because I'm finding that the taboo aspect of this really turns me on." She giggled, little breasts jiggling. "Ohhhh." she moaned as he pulled the dildo out with a wet sound, and tapped her clit softly with it.

"You know I love the dirty talk. I also like a little name calling - nothing really harsh, but I like to be called a slut or a whore if I'm really in to what we're doing. I probably have some kind of psychological thing where I like being degraded or submissive I think. Do you like that?"

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe 'slut' here and there, but much more than that would make me a little uncomfortable."

"OK, well I don't mind that because I plan to be your slut. I've never done this sort of thing with any of my lovers, so that makes me your dirty little slut Daddy." She giggled. "I'm Daddy's little slut that loves to suck cocks and show him all her naughty parts."

They both started laughing.

"OK, that made my cock twitch. I must like that too."

"Mmmmm me too!" Jen moaned softly. "What else do you like Daddy? What other kinds of porn do you watch that gets you off?"

Jerry slapped her pussy lips softly with the shaft of the dildo.

"Hmmm...so many choices. I like oral sex a lot, giving and getting, so all the different ways to 69 I love. I like watching threesomes, but four or more seems like too much work." he laughed. "I watch a lot of anal videos, especially lately. There's some really hot dad/daughter anal videos out there. Do you know what bukkake is? Where a bunch of guys jerk off on a woman? I like that too, especially after hearing how much you like taking a big load all over your face. I'd like to see you take a bunch of guys cum all over your face, and then eat it all." He took the tip of the dildo and sucked it, getting it slick, and said "pull your legs back and show me your asshole."

"I think I'd like that. Would they all get to fuck me too?" Jen scooted down and followed his direction. "Like this? Are you going to play with my butt now?" She smiled and moaned as he rubbed the toy against her little hole.

"Yes, dirty girl, you would get fucked in all sorts of ways in that fantasy. And yes, I'm going to do lots of things with your butt, and I want to see you have a big orgasm while I'm fucking it with one of your toys. What do you think about that?"

"I'm a little nervous, and excited at the same time. I hope that you can teach me to really like having my ass used and played with. It would be a whole new adventure learning to enjoy that more. I already know a little playing and touching makes me cum harder."

Jerry got up on his knees in front of her, stroking himself slowly. It wouldn't take much to put him over the edge, but he wanted to wait as long as he could.

"Do you like playing like this on your back, or on your knees with your head down?"

"I think on my knees. I feel more exposed and submissive that way, like you're more in control."

"OK. I like any position, but when I'm fucking, I like this way best. It gives me easy access to your pussy so either me or my partner can play with it. Have you ever had an orgasm getting screwed in the butt?"

Jen thought. "I can't think of any time, but I'd like to try."

"Good, then I'll be your first. I'm going to make you cum with a dildo fucking your little slutty ass. But first we're going to have to get you warmed up and relaxed. That's the most important thing, and probably why it hasn't been as much fun for you in the past."

"Mmmmmmm oh." Jen rocked her hips forward, trying to push the dildo tighter against her quivering flesh. "I want to cum with Daddy's cock in my bum."

"Good girl." Jerry chuckled. "Any other fetishes you want to tell me about?"

"Hold that next to your cock." she said. He did. It was pretty close to the same length, but he was a little bit thicker.

"What are you trying to see?"

"I want to see if it's close to your size, so I'll have an idea of what you would feel like inside me."

Jerry looked down at the toy with a new appreciation. He made a mental note to try to use it as if it were really him.

"It's pretty close." he said.

"You're bigger." she smiled.

"I don't know how we're going to not break the rule." he laughed.

Jen giggled and scooted up. "We're going to have to try, but I want to reach out and hold your big dick so badly right now, and see how much of it I can fit in my mouth. I want to suck the head and stick my tongue in the tip to taste you."

Jerry got up on his knees and held himself out, almost touching her lips.

"That gives cock teaser a whole different meaning." she laughed.

He laughed too, and leaned down to kiss her. "This is what I want to do to you." he said, sticking out his tongue and licking lightly across her bottom lip. "Can you imagine how this would feel if it was your pretty pussy I was licking? Or pushing it as far inside you as I could?" and he kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned as his tongue thrashed against hers.

"So hard." she moaned.

"We better not try 69. I'll end up stuck between your boobs." he laughed. "Not that I would mind."

"I'll bet you wouldn't mind at all." Jen laughed.

"It's not going to take very much for me to cum, but I want you to cum first."

Jen giggled. "Anything you want Daddy. You can use me any way you like, just no touching. You can use all of my toys to do your dirty work."

"Before I turn you over, I want to see how many fingers you can put inside your pussy."

Jen smiled. "I think you're going to like this. Hand me the lube?" He did, and she opened the cap, then dribbled a little on her fingertips, rubbing them together.

"I've been really bad Daddy, touching myself." She moved her slippery fingers between her lips, bringing her knees back. "One time, I was touching myself, and my finger accidentally slipped inside like this." She pointed her middle finger and slowly pushed all the way inside. Jerry was stroking himself slowly.

"It felt so nice, like little tickles down there, so I put in another finger and then another one. It wasn't an accident Daddy, I did it on purpose and it felt soooo nice."

Jerry was stroking harder, this was really getting to him. "You know you aren't supposed to touch yourself like that. That's what naughty girls do."

"I know, but it felt really good. So then I put in another finger and they were all in there." She did that as she talked, slowly pushing her four fingers deep inside, stretching her tight hole wide. Jerry watched in disbelief as she continued to push, getting most of her hand inside. She was starting to get flushed, and was panting lightly, staring at him with the most wanton look he had ever seen. He looked back at her hand as she slowly pulled it out, her lips stretched thin and pulling out with her. Reaching down with her other hand, she put one finger from each back inside and pulled, stretching her cunt hole wide open.

"Holy fuck." he whispered. She pulled her hand up, sucking each of her fingers, tasting herself.

"Mmmmm I love how I taste. I really want to play with and taste another girl. How did you like that, were you surprised?"

"That was so hot, I almost went to far and came. Have you done that before?"

"When I'm really excited and relaxed, I can do that. I'm definitely going to fuck big boy over there tonight." She laughed, nodding toward the biggest dildo.

He shook his head. "Wow. OK, now I want you on your knees. Flip over."

Jen sat up and kissed him lightly, then turned around on her knees and leaned down, putting her head on the sheet. Her pussy gaped slightly, and she was wet with the lube and her own juices.

"I'm going to play with your pussy enough to keep you on edge, but now I'm going to teach you how to relax and enjoy having your ass played with. Is that OK?"

"Yessss." She moaned into the sheet.

"First, I want you to squeeze down, and then push out like you are going to the bathroom. Make it wink."

She laughed and did, tightening her little ring, then pushing out.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yes, very good slut." He leaned forward and spat on her flexing ring. "Reach back and use your finger to make your asshole nice and slippery, then I want you to put your finger against it and squeeze and push again." He stroked himself, watching her following his orders.

"Very good. Now, I want you to push out, and let your finger slip inside. It should feel easier when you're pushing out."

"Mmmmm...yes, I think it was actually."

"Now, I want you to experiment a little bit. Slide your finger in and out slowly, and while you do that, squeeze in then push out so you can feel the difference."

Jen started to do that, and he watched as she exercised the little muscle. "Oh, I see!" she said excitedly. "It's so much more comfortable when I'm pushing out, I never knew that."

"Right!" he said. "Especially in the beginning, it's helpful to do that until you get used to having something bigger inside you. That and plenty of lube." She was still finger fucking her ass, and he tugged at the purple head of his cock, enjoying her show.

"OK, you can stop now. Do you feel more used to it?" he asked.

"Yes, a lot more. It's always harder than that when I want to double penetrate myself, but I didn't know that little trick."

"Good girl." he smiled. "I'm going to use one of the plugs now. We'll start with the smaller one." He picked it up, and added some lube to it, then squirted a little on her. She jumped.

"Oh, that's cold!" she giggled.

"Sorry!" he laughed too. "OK, reach back and spread your cheeks. Open up your pretty little hole for me." She did, pulling hard, and his cock throbbed as he watched her stretch herself, pussy gaping in the process. "That's a good little slut. Tell me why you are doing that."

She whispered "because you told me to Daddy."

"Yes, and why else?"

"Because you're going to play with my butt and teach me to be a little anal whore?"

He laughed softly. "Yes, Daddy's going to teach you how to enjoy this little hole too." He took the tip of the tapered plug, and started stroking it across her opening. "Push out for me now." He pressed the tip against her, and as she pushed, so did he, the toy slid inside her about halfway.

"Oh! She exclaimed.

"Sorry, did that hurt you?" he asked.

"No! I was surprised at how easily it went in. It's never been like that when I've done it. It feels better than when I've done it too."

"Good. Now, I want you to squeeze and push so you get used to the feeling. It will help you relax."

He watched her start to do that, hearing her gasp loudly when she squeezed the toy. She did this several times, and he stroked his throbbing cock loosely, letting his hand slide over the head like she taught him before.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"It's different...good different. I feel like I'm more aware of what's going on if that makes any sense? Or going in." she laughed, and moaned. "It's good."

"Good. I'm going to start fucking you with it now. I won't go all the way to the end because I'd be touching. When you feel me start, try to push out." He pulled slowly until just the tip was buried, then slowly pushed until the widest part of the toy was stretching her sphincter. He began slowly pulling all the way out and pushing back in long, slow strokes, watching as she experimented with squeezing and pushing. Her hand slipped beneath her and up to her open pussy, lightly tapping on her clit.

"How do you like this?" he asked.

"Ohhhh, it's starting to feel really really good!" She answered.

"Do you think you're ready for something a little bigger?"

"Yes Daddy."

He pulled the smaller toy out, reached for the largest plug and squirted some lube on the tip. Her little opening was still nice and slick.

"You have a pretty little asshole. If we didn't have rules, I'd do a lot more things to get you relaxed. I would lick it and fuck it with my tongue."

"Ooooh... I'd like that." She stroked her clit softly, and he watched her little hole as she squeezed and pushed. "Would you want me to lick your butt too?"

"That would be different, but if you'd like to try it I'm game. I'm going to put the next one in. When you feel it, push out again." He lined the tip up against her, and let her push a couple times. He gave it a little more pressure, and she moaned when it started to slip inside. He kept pushing gently, and she adjusted, working her tight hole until the toy was up to it's thickest part.

He stopped and didn't move it any further. "How's that?" he asked.

"It's bigger! There's a lot more pressure, but it doesn't hurt exactly. Is that the middle one?"

"No, it's the biggest one." he answered.

"Oh my God, really?" she exclaimed. The largest plug was thicker than the smallest dildo she had, and that was the largest thing she had used on herself. "I can't believe that would go in. And it doesn't really hurt, it's just not quite comfortable yet."

"You have to get used to it. When I was learning how to have anal sex, I would get in and then just start fucking until I had a partner who taught me to slow down and let her adjust. Squeeze and tighten, then push out a few times so you get more used to the feeling."

"OK." and she did. "It's feeling more comfortable, I don't know how to describe it."

"I think that's perfect. I'm going to start pushing it in and out. Keep squeezing and pushing, you'll figure out where it feels best, and it's important that you know that."

Jerry stroked his cock quickly then let go, edging himself as he began sliding the toy slowly in and out of her little stretched hole.

"That's good. How do you like it now?" he asked.

"I feel filled up." she answered. "It's definitely different than it's felt before, in a good kind of way. And to answer your question, yes I would lick your asshole like you would mine. I want to play with you too. And I feel an orgasm is coming, but it feels a little different. Like deeper or something?"

"I want you to roll back over, on your back. Here, hand me a pillow." He pulled the toy out, and she stretched her legs out then rolled over. "Move a little, I want you to get your ass up on the pillow, and then pull your knees as far back as you can."

She did, getting herself propped up and spreading her legs, pulled her knees back. "Like this?" she asked.

"Yes, that's perfect." He put a little more lube on the toy. "I'm going to fuck your pretty little ass now, and you play with your pussy. I want you to have a good orgasm while your ass is getting fucked."

"OK, I'm ready." She pulled her knees down further. "Put it in and fuck my butthole Daddy!"

"Ready?" he asked, pressing the tip against her. He smiled, watching her working her tight sphincter. "That's a good little slut." He pushed gently, and the tip slid in easily. He kept pushing until it was buried to it's thickest part.

"Yes baby, it's all the way inside you now." He pulled back slowly, pulling a little thin line of her flesh out stretched tightly around it, then pushed back in a little faster than before. He started to slowly thrust the toy in and out as she closed her eyes and moaned.

"That feels so good in my ass Daddy." Jen rocked softly as he slid the toy in and out, rubbing lightly across her erect clit.

"OH!" she gasped loudly, writhing on the bed and shoving her hips forward.

He started to moved the plug in and out again slowly, fucking her little asshole while she quickly stroked her clenching pussy. "That looks so hot. I wish I could suck on your hard clit right now!"

"Mmmmmm me too Daddy, but no touching. But you can do it like this, it feels so good! I'm going to cum soon Daddy, can you fuck me harder and make me cum?"