His dirty step daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry heard the car start, and watched her back out of the driveway, then went back to painting along the edge of the trim. About five minutes later he heard Jen call him.

"Hey Jer, can you come in here and check something for me?"

"Sure, where are you?" he answered.

"I'm upstairs in my room."

"Be there in a sec, just finishing an edge." A minute later, he set his brush down on the edge of the paint can and walked upstairs. At the top, he stepped over a tarp and turned in to her doorway.

"Hey what do you...holy shit!" Mouth open, Jerry almost stumbled at what he saw. Jen was lying on her bed, pants on the floor and her legs spread out wide. She was stroking her pussy quickly up and down the slit, and was licking up and down the shaft of a light brown colored dildo.

"Hurry up, get in here we don't have much time!" she said. Putting the head of the rubber cock into her mouth, she pulled it in, taking over half of it before pulling it out, slick with her saliva.

"Get you cock out and stroke off for me. We have to be done quick, and I want your cum."

Jerry, still a little stunned, unbuckled his belt, pulled the button and zipper, and managed to get his pants pushed out of that way before he was hard enough to make it difficult. His cock bobbed and continued to grow as he kicked his flip flops off and then stepped out of his pants. He stepped up to the end of the bed and climbed on between her legs, stroking his cock quickly.

"Good boy. Now here hold this for me." she said, handing him the wobbly appendage, slick and wet from her sucking. He took it and she hooked her knees back behind her elbows, reaching down and spreading her pussy lips wide open.

"Put that cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me with it and help me get off."

Grinning, Jerry put the length of the toy against her sensitive flesh, and rubbed it up and down, grazing her little swollen clit and letting it slap softly against her lips. He stroked quickly, this wasn't going to take very long at all.

"How close are you?" he asked. "Do you need this thing stretching your little pussy to cum?"

"Well what do you think? Are you going to put it inside me, or am I going to have to do everything myself?" she giggled back.

"OK, I guess I can give you a little help if you really really want it. Do you think you're wet enough for me to get this in there? It's pretty good sized." He laughed, teasing her and jerking his rock hard cock just a few inches above her hands. She was now pulling the little hood back and circling her clit with two fingers.

"Don't be a jerk...put that fucking cock in me. Hurry up!"

He laughed. "Oh, you want this then?" He could already feel his balls tightening up. Not long. "Leave your clit alone and pull your cunt open again like a good little slut."

He watched her do as he asked while he pulled his own tool, and saw she was indeed pretty wet already. "That's good...you're already getting wet and ready to get filled up. If you say please, I'll get you a little wetter."

"Please, for fucks sake!" she grunted, getting impatient. Jerry leaned down and spat on her opened cunt.

"There, that should help things." He pulled the head of the dildo down lower and rubbed it firmly against her asshole. "You're sure you don't want it here?" he asked.

"Not today. In my pussy, now! Fuck me and make me cum."

Lining it up, he slowly started to push forward until the head disappeared inside her, watching intently as she took the entire length up to where he held the shaft. His finger and thumb pressed against her wet lips and he could feel the heat emanating from her sex.

"Not that far - you're touching, not allowed!" she exclaimed. "Now fuck my pussy...I'm going to play with my clit and cum fast, then it's your turn. Not so far in, but do it quick."

He pulled back as she moved her hands, letting her long, pink inner lips wrap tightly around the slippery shaft. He watched, mesmerized by the site of her inner labia pushing in and out with his strokes, gripping the toy as he thrust it.

"Fuck, yes...that's better. Do it faster it in and out of me. Going to cum pretty soon. You too, you play with that cock and get it ready to shoot."

He was so mesmerized by the site of her getting off, Jerry had stopped stroking himself, but he went back to it with gusto.

"Like this?" he asked, pumping his cock wildly. Jen was starting to buck her hips below him, driving herself forward to meet his thrusting. "You need a longer one of these."

Jen moaned softly and giggled. "I do have a bigger one. Keep doing that!"

"Can't wait to see your collection." he whispered, shorter of breath now. "This is good though, it's filling you up good. Your little lips are so pretty wrapped around it." He pumped several times, then pulled it out completely. She gasped loudly, and he started pushing just a couple inches and then completely out, making wet slushy noises as he violated her now open hole.

"That's it, keep stroking your clit. I'm going to tease your little cunt like this for a bit. That's why you wanted me here isn't it, to watch you open up and beg to be filled." He was jerking quickly now, tugging at big purple head, so close to cumming.

"Oh fuck. Yesssss fill me up. Going to cum soon!"

She rubbed faster, and he watched as her pussy quivered, continuing to give her just a couple inches before pulling all the way out, leaving her wet hole gaping. As she bucked a little more and tried to push up and take more of the dildo, he pulled it out again, out of reach. "Almost...you'll get this back as soon as you start to cum. Then I'll push it in and fuck you fast and watch you clamp down on it." He watched as her spread openings clench and release...so close. He was close too.

"Do it now...cum... oh fuck, I'm cumming now!" As her contractions started, he pushed the rubber cock as far as he could (no touching!), pulled it back out to the tip and slammed it back in, impaled her as quickly as he could several times before pushing it deep inside and quickly move up the bed.

"I'm going to cum...re do you want it baby?"

Writhing on the bed now fucking herself with the dildo, she answered "Yes! Jerk it and shoot all of it in my mouth. Hurry!" He didn't need any more encouragement. He felt his big balls pull tight, and he exploded, missing her opened mouth completely and hitting her cheek and nose. He moved closer and squirted several more thick streams quickly in her mouth and on her eager tongue, finally dribbling the last of it on her lips as she closed them to swallow. She moaned loudly and so did he, settling back on his heels and watching her lick her lips before swallowing. She bucked slightly and held the toy in place for a moment, he watched as her inner lips gripped snugly as she finally slowly pulled it out. Bringing it up, she sucked it into her mouth. Jerry let go of himself and took the dildo from her, pushing it in and out of her mouth a few times, then pulling it out and using the head to push the sticky spunk from her cheek into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, I really needed that - it's been too long since before. Now get dressed quick and get out of here!"

"OK OK! I needed that too. I was starting to think we were never going to get a chance again or you had changed your mind about it."

"No, it will happen, just have to be careful. Here." She was pulling her panties up, but dipped two fingers into her wetness and offered it to him.

"You taste so good!"

Dressed now, he slipped his shoes on and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You can do better than that mister. Kiss me!" He leaned in, and kissed her lips, feeling her tongue darting against him he opened his mouth and for the first time, they truly kissed.

"Oh...that was nice!" she finally said when they broke away. "Thanks for the snack, now go paint something!"

They finished the work later that day, and Jerry and Tammie went home. There were a few chance conversations here and there following that day, but as time dragged on, Jerry started to wonder again whether they would resume their tryst. Jen wondered too, and through those few conversations, they did at least learn that both were still very much interested, and were just masturbating to ease the tension. They were both pleased to know that they were each others main fantasy. It was more than three months before another chance began to take shape, but this was going to be a very good one. It was close to spring break, and Tammie's younger brother on the West Coast had invited them all, including Jen and Eric, to come spend the week on the beach. Tammie's part time job was not a problem, but Jerry couldn't leave until later in the week on Wednesday. Jen's job didn't want her to take time off at all, but she talked them in to letting her fly out on Wednesday. It was settled. Tammie and Eric would make the 12 1/2 hour drive starting Saturday morning, and Jerry and Jen would fly out and join them Wednesday afternoon. They would then all drive home together that following Saturday.

After Jen hung up with Tammie to let her know she could come on Wednesday too, she sent a text message to Jerry.

'Flying with you Wednesday. We need to talk about this weekend!'

Jerry read the message, and as the realization hit him that they had several days alone, he started to get hard.

He texted back, 'Yes, talk soon. Lunch tomorrow?'

'Can't, but I'll call you then.'

Sitting at his desk, Jerry tried to look busy, but all he could think about was noon and that phone call. He watched every agonizing minute tick buy, in various stated of erect, until finally a few minutes before noon he managed to get to the shared kitchen and grab his lunch. He closed his door and was just sitting down when his cell phone rang. It was Tammie. 'Shit!' he thought, and answered.

"Hey babe, what's going on?"

"Oh hi, how is work going today?"

"Good, pretty busy today. Just sat down to eat quick and get a couple things done." Jerry felt the phone buzz and pulled it back to check - it was Jen calling. 'Fuck fuck fuck' he groaned in his head.

"OK, I won't keep you. I was thinking that you and Jen would probably hang out this weekend, so I'm going to run to the store and get some food and things. Any requests?"

"No, just simple stuff. Beer, pizza, repeat." He chuckled into the phone.

"A real gourmet aren't you?" she laughed with him. "OK fine, I'll get those and some actual food too if you decide to not be a lazy-ass and cook."

"Hey careful there, you'll make my feelings have feelings. Anyway, that sounds good - whatever you pick up, I'll find a way to burn it. Thanks babe."

She laughed. "OK, see you later." and hung up.

He quickly called Jen back.

"Hey, where were you - you didn't answer?"

"Sorry, your Mom called and I couldn't hang up."

"Ah." she said. "OK, well I just have a few minutes. We've got a week to go, then it's go time!" She laughed.

"I know! I can't wait. I've been hard almost all damned day - I don't know how I'm going to make it a week."

"Me either, but we will. I've decided, I'm not doing anything about it until we're together. I'm going to be so horny when we are, I'll be squirming!" She giggled.

"I don't know if I can manage that, but I'll try. I don't think your Mom will be a problem - we had sex about a month ago. She probably won't be interested, and I won't try knowing what's coming. Your Mom called to say she's buying us some food for that weekend. She figured we would probably hang out that weekend, so that is already set."

"Good! I want you to have lots and lots saved up for me! And also good - I figured we could have Saturday night and part of Sunday safely...maybe more. Listen, I have to go, but a couple more things. I'm going to bring my toy box, because I want to show you and you can use them on me if you like that. And I might use some on you." She giggled again. "More on that later. Do you have any porno's?"

"A couple of classics."

"OK, that's good. I like watching porn and want to do that with you too. I'm going to stop and pick up a couple things from the adult store outside of town - that's where I'm heading now for lunch actually. Do you have any special requests?"

"I uh. Shit I don't know, that never occurred to me."

She laughed. "OK, good thing one of us is thinking. You need to start using the big head Jer, not the little one!" She giggled, and then said "Alright, well I don't have to buy any pornos, but I'm getting some lube and maybe another toy or two for a couple of things I've been thinking about. Almost there - I'm hanging up."

A quick click, and she was gone. Jerry held his phone to his ear and didn't move, trying to drive himself through that quick conversation. Toys...lube...pornos. He thought to himself, 'She's going to give me a fucking heart attack. If I make it through the next two weeks!'

That was the last time they talked until that Friday evening when she brought Eric over to spend the night before Tammie and Eric would take off on their drive the next day. Eric hugged Tammie, exclaiming "Hey Grams, I can't wait to go! Hey Gramps!"

Tammie was ecstatic, she loved that young man, and so did Jerry.

"Hey yourself twerp." he said, laughing.

"What was that old man?" Eric laughed too. They enjoyed teasing each other.

Jen came in, with a backpack and a grocery bag. "Hey little boy, you could have come back and helped me!"

"OH shit, sorry Ma!"

"Watch it child..." she replied, a little exasperated. "You know better than to say shit..uh stuff like that."

They all got a chuckle out of that.

"He's been climbing the walls for two days. When you get him to the coast, just open the door and kick him in the ocean OK?" Jen laughed, shook her head, and set the backpack down. Eric had already taken the groceries.

Eric grabbed his backpack and headed to the back bedroom. Jen, Tammie and Jerry all chatted for a few minutes.

"So what are you guys going to do this weekend?" Tammie asked.

Jerry answered "Not sure, maybe have a supper and a campfire tomorrow night if it isn't too cold out. If it is, we could always watch some movies maybe. Or sit around and see who can drink who under the table. We'll figure something out." They all laughed.

"I have some great chick flicks I'm sure you'd love Jer. I'll bring those over!"

"Ah shit, maybe I'll just drink myself under the table first." He laughed, and walked over to give Jen a hug. It was considerably harder to do that, knowing tomorrow they'd be on their own. "See ya tomorrow twerp."

"You too old guy."

Jen left a few minutes later.

Jerry was almost quivering and wondered if he'd manage to sleep or not. As it turned out, he did, but not well. He got up early with Tammie and Eric to see them off, then went back to bed and did finally sleep. He was asleep when Jen arrived and never heard her come in. Figuring he was outside somewhere, Jen walked down the hall to the bedrooms and walked in, finding him asleep. She set her bag on the floor and slid into bed next to him, pulling the covers up and over her. The rustling made him roll over, and she felt his arm reach over her. She looked at him, eyes still closed - still asleep - and smiled.

A few minutes later, and Jerry stirred, finally opening his eyes. The first thing he saw was Jen smiling at him. He jumped in surprise.

"What the he...what are you doing!" He flew out of bed, still in his sleep shorts, confused and groggy.

"Hey, it's OK Jer! Relax - you were asleep is all and I got in with you. Everyone is gone!"

Jerry shook his head, remembering he'd sent Tammie and Eric off earlier. "Jesus fuck. You scared the shit out of me!" He laughed then, reaching down and scratching his stomach.

"So, what are your plans? Do we just strip down now and do things, or do you have something else planned?" he asked, already thinking about her and starting to get erect.

"No, not that yet. You need a shower now, and we're both going to have another one later. But I want to spend the day normal. You know, just doing normal things around here. We have a lot of time, and the anticipation will be worth it. Now go shower, I'm making breakfast smoothies, but it's almost 10 already. Go!"

Jerry stripped off his shorts and stroked himself. "If I must." and laughed.

Jen laughed too, then asked "Do you have to pee?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact."

"Ooooh good! C'mon!" She jumped up and almost ran to the bathroom door, stripping off her clothes along the way. Jerry followed, confused.

She got into the shower, then knealt down on one end. "Come in here. I want you to pee on me...on my tits and my pussy."

"Seriously?" he asked. He was getting hard at the site of her nakedness.

"Yes, I watched some videos and I want to try it. Besides, I like watching you do it."

"OK. Might take a bit to start, you gave me a hard-on." He stepped in, and stood in front of her. She spread her knees and reached down to play with herself.

"Any time. Start on my boobs, then my pussy."

Jerry concentrated. Pissing now wasn't going to be easy! Finally, he felt it and dribbled a little.

Jen licked her lips. "Yes, keep going. Pee on me stud muffin!" She giggled, stroking her cunt.

He grunted, and finally the stream started. He aimed at her chest and hit one breast, then the next one, trying to hit her nipples.

"It's warm!" she said. "Now on my pussy." She used her fingers to spread herself open as he adjusted.

"Stop quick. I want you to do it on my titties again, then go up. I'm going to stick my tongue out - try to hit that."

'Fuck, really?' he thought. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, want to try it. Then I want to do it so you can try it too. We can settle this question right now." She grinned at him and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue.

He started again, streaming up her stomach, between her small breasts and started up her neck. He stepped forward slightly, and lifted, pissing on her chin then her tongue. Jen closed her eyes, and opened her mouth slightly. He lifted a little more, peeing on the back of her tongue and into her mouth. She gurgled a little, then pulled back and spit it out. Jerry finished, peeing directly on her little pink slit.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"I don't know?" he answered truthfully. "What about you?"

"I think I kind of liked it, but I'm not sure about in my mouth. It's still really strong and salty...maybe if you drink a bunch of water and flushed out your system." She laughed. "OK, my turn. Aiming isn't going to be easy for me like it is for you. How do you want me to do it?"

He laughed. "I don't know. Maybe just sit down here and let you direct things?"

She giggled. "I'll try."

He sat down, then leaned back on his elbows. With he knees bent, there was just enough room. He started stroking his lengthening cock.

"That's good." she said. "Get it hard for me and I'll start there."

She squatted down, and stopped, leaning her ass against his thighs. "This doesn't count for no touching." she said giggling. "Here it comes. Hold your dick up for me."

He did, and she started, hitting his stomach. She tilted down, and he moved his erection over directly into the stream. "You're right, it's warm." he said.

She giggled and moved a little down, drenching his cock and balls, then stopped and looked up at him. "That's kind of fun trying to hit the right place. Want me to do it anywhere else."

Jerry stroked his soaked cock. "Yes, turn around and come up here." He stuck out his tongue.

Jen giggled and stood up. "Good, I wanted to do that too. How should we?" she asked.

"I'll scoot down, and you go on your knees. I think that will work." He was jerking more quickly now. Maybe this was kind of a kinky turn on?

They adjusted, and she ended up with one knee down and the other foot down. "Ready?" she asked.