His Doll

Story Info
His toy, his doll submits for a free use fuck.
1.2k words
4.1
11.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thick, creamy thighs parted languidly as the girl lay back on the plush, cloud soft bed, her arms relaxing onto the surface as glassy eyes gazed up at the plain white ceiling. The bed itself was large and square, more than enough ample space for the short and soft female splayed on her back and the tall male that towered over her form, standing at the base of the wide bed.

He didn't meet her eyes, and she didn't meet his, instead his own gaze trailed down the expanse of her throat, over the full breasts cresting her chest, each of which tipped with puckered skin around stiff, pink nipples. Her full hips splayed out, accentuating the hourglass shape of her body and the pale skin of her round tummy dipped down into the low "V" shape between her thighs. His eyes traveled into the valley of her naked thighs and his fingers worked to open the buckle of his belt, pulling his zipper down with a satisfied grunt as the light bounced off the wet lips of her smooth slit and puffy pussy lips.

Wet. Ready.

The doll's head drifted to the side inattentively, eyes glazing over the minute details of the room and vaguely registering the heavy weight of his glare, he was inspecting her bared body even as she felt the familiar warmth flood her core, heating her thighs to match the slick mess that drew the man's attention. Before her flushed cheek hit the cool sheet adorning the bed he was naked, spreading her thighs wider with a nudge of his knee, kicking them apart, before taking up the space between them; thick, semi hard length gripped in one hand as he moved.

Instinctively her legs opened for him, bent at the knees as they drew up towards her chest, contorting her body and causing her belly to crease across the middle, the soft round edges framing her sex. It was a lewd scene, the way she spread for him with hands that gripped each of her ankles, holding herself ready, agape as he pressed the swelling tip of his cock between her damp folds, spreading them and testing her wetness. His knees rested either side of plump ass cheeks, braced on those knees, propping her up higher; the tight ring of her asshole just as visible as he angled her body, and a steadying hand pressing down on one of those spread thighs.

Gripping the base of his dick the man swiped his tip up and down the pink slit, focused only on using the holes at his disposal, his singular goal to fuck away the day and find release.

Satisfied that his cock was coated in her drooling mess, he moved, his fingers spreading the wet down his shaft, gauging his position, before aiming himself at the entrance to her drooling pussy; he hummed to himself.

Without warning or ceremony the man thrust his hips forward, seating the first few inches of his dick inside the tight pussy walls beneath him, eliciting a soft gasp from her lips, a sound that went unheard. His cock pulsed, reaching its full hardness as her walls gripped him tightly, clenching and unclenching in time to a steady beat, one set by need and desire. He pulled back slowly, dragging an inch of himself out before thrusting forwards again, this time with more force as he aimed right for her center. His own pleasure rasped over her neck and chest as his body came down over hers, palms planting themselves on the mattress either side of her head, his forearm blocking her view.

Heavy breaths released in a chorus of pants and the occasional grunt or groan filtered through the air, a gentle sound compared to the increasing rhythmic melody of flesh hitting against flesh. The soundtrack that followed each of his thrusts as he drew back his cock, pulling himself free from the suction grip of the warm cunt below him, and greedily driving back inside, filling, owning, fucking. The girl rolled her hips, bucking herself upwards to meet each thrust, taking him, all of him over and over as the increasing speed drew out more of her bubbling juices.

He didn't look at her, not really. His doll was pretty of course, and his eyes caught on the rise and fall of her breasts, a rough hand catching one of the mounds and squeezing until his fingers disappeared between the soft, pinched flesh.

He used her. Took from her. Devoured only what he wanted. She didn't need to be pretty. He didn't want soft.

Looking at the place where her body surrounded and heated him, gripping with a tight force that milked his cock with each thrust, watching himself sink into that depth as each thrust churned the storm that was building within him. He took from the warm body beneath his, extracting pleasure that coiled around the base of his spine and seeped into his body, letting the animalistic desires override conscious thought.

He fucked his doll.

The girl's body arched beneath him, feeling the flex of his cock become more frequent each time he stuffed her, and his balls growing tight against her puckered asshole as the skin symphony became more erratic. As if on que her body gripped around him like a fitted glove, his cock still fucking the shape of himself inside her and painfully rutting, pistoning his hips through the growing sensation swirling through his nuts.

With a low pitched growl his clenched fingers release the tormented breast, leaving behind a reddening handprint and using the same hand, he slaps the untouched tit, watching the soft pillow of flesh bounce on command. Unrestrained in his need, his fingers catch her face, thumb and pointer fingers either side of her lips as they squeeze together, forcing those lips into an open "O". She spits, the taste of him aimed at her mouth and landing on the outstretched tongue before she curls his flavor into her, swallowing. A sneer curves his lips and the doll whines softly, eyelids fluttering, body writhing under the rapid increase of his hard thrusts.

Harder. Faster.

He releases her face, hands gripping where her hips meet the curve of her thighs, thumbs pressing into her soft skin painfully, his hold as strong as the building tension. It's rugged, unruly, jagged the way he fucks her and when it feels like she cant take it anymore, when his doll starts to shudder under the pressure of each wrecking push, he comes within the balmy depths of his toy. A roar signifies his orgasm, thrusts almost ceasing when he fills her once, twice, spurting his cum on the third push, one that drives him in the deepest so his spill seeps into even the darkest parts of her.

Flexing around him, the doll sucks in pained, drawn, panted breaths, her toes curling with the effort of squeezing her inner pussy walls, wringing the last of his load so she can keep every drop, the slick warmth of his seed a tranquil gift for her obedience.

And then he pulled free from her, drawing his cock nonchalantly from her body and taking the warmth and weight of him away, leaving the space inside and above her empty while she listened to the retreating sound of his footsteps.