All Comments on 'His Dreamgirl's Cheer Squad'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Striker426Striker426over 1 year ago

This is some of your best work. *Please* keep this series going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would want to read about Kim and David's conversation under the belachers. that could be a side chapter?

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 1 year ago

5***** Outstanding story series! Write On!!!! Maybe add a little bondage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work! Would love to read about David showing Bobby who's the better man.

st0rmbringerst0rmbringerover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm only speculating here, but I have a feeling most of the women who read my story give it a low star rating because they think it's sexist and misogynistic. Ladies, hit me up if I'm right.

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Is she pregnant or not?

In the next chapter I hope you talk a lot more about pregnancy and preg risk sex. It is so damn hot thinking of a cheer slut risking pregnancy with a disgusting fat old geezer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story!!plz can u write next chapter??

hudson012003hudson012003over 1 year ago

Well done- enjoyed it thoroughly. Not sure I saw the pregnancy coming (based on original KMAF story) but it’s an interesting plot - maybe gives David a hands to pursue others in the neighbourhood….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this stories.keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All women will have different views so I don't think you can just find one reason fits all. You may be right about some but then why be reading this type of story if their fantasy doesn't fit what you are writing? Personally I haven't scored some of your stories I have read because I find it hard to rate. I think you write really well and the stories tick a number of boxes for me, but then I always feel a little let down. That isn't your fault and therefore why should I give you a lower rating? Personally I have fantasies about being blackmailed, or manipulated, or otherwise ending up having sex with someone who repulses me as a person (I often imagine someone I know quite well as the protagonist). In real life I do feel disgusted by the person and he fits many of the standard story characters. he isn't fat but certainly carries some weight, drinks a bit too much, is much older than me, and is a sleaze around any younger females even in front of his wife who seems to either accept it, or not to notice, in fact I have heard her say he is harmless. He hugs me when he sees me too tight, too long and has a habit of running his hands down to the small of my back, always a kiss on the cheek (small mercies) and makes comments that are often not appropriate. Anyway while I would never ever contemplate having sex with him as much as I am sure he would love such a chance with me or any number of younger women, when I read these stories I do think about him and me and in my head like the idea of continuing to be repulsed by him as a person, but the sex feels good and get into it, but after its finished back to being repulsed till next time he manipulates me into bed or continues to blackmail me. Your stories start the theme but then for me tend to go somewhere where my head can't go, and that is the female tends to fall for the disgusting guy. As I say nothing wrong at all with the story and for that reason I would never give you a low rating, just my fantasy just won't align with that idea as I am imagining me and someone real.

blackice51blackice51about 1 year ago

Where is part 1,? I can't find it? EXCELLENT STORY! 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm hoping the knock on the door is Allyson. Wouldn't that put a wrench in Kim's plans. A jealous girl catfight that leads to...???

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Make a sequel pls, I want to see him get the whole cheer team pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have a feeling whoever is at the door is someone who is going to add tension to this story, most likely either Bobby or Kim's parents.

KoopszKoopsz9 months ago

Hope its Jenny at the door

But think it'll be Allyson about to.lose her cherry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
April 12, 2024 Readers, Jennifer's Vacation Part 05 is live. Parts 06 and 07 are finished and I decided not to wait to post them. I'll hit publish and we'll see how long it takes the moderators to approve them. I'm working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." st0rmbringer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES