His Gift to the Magic Gloves

Story Info
A bunny anthro gifts himself to his sentient magic gloves...
2.1k words
2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The bunny groaned. Why was Christmas gift-giving so difficult? He always thought he knew the small pool of friends and family that he liked to buy for, but when it came to buying the actual presents he drew a blank. It was funny how things like that worked, but the tan-ginger rabbit had always put it down to the pressure of just wanting to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect for them.

The gloves, the magic gloves, however... Oh, they were the most difficult of all. And that was why Dai was stuck in the house, his lips pursed, just dressed simply in some cut-off house trousers (loose, cotton: comfortable but still nice enough for him to swing his hips a little in them and show off, if only to himself) and a T-shirt that framed his slim waist, just putting up decorations. The tree was up already and he was engaged in hanging a garland on the wall, pinning it in the corners and then making sure it was draped nicely. He left the nails there year-round to put that specific garland up, but they were tucked up enough out of the way to not worry him.

He may not have known what to get the gloves, but the bun certainly knew one thing that they liked, especially considering how much time they spent groping and teasing him, sometimes pressing into his backside or, most of the time, sliding over his shaft. Dai shivered and let out a tiny, breathy moan at the notion of the gloves sliding one, tender satin finger into his mouth again. Even though they were magic and hollow, they still had form and substance to them, a firm shape when they wanted to, though the true nature of them was beyond even him.

And that was just how the bunny found himself stripping down, just a few days before Christmas, his clothes neatly tossed into the washing machine (or else the gloves would have mocked him for being untidy again), knowing exactly what the gloves would have wanted. He grinned, lips twitching wider and wider as his ears stood up straight and quivering, a bright red ribbon snaking around his body. It took him a few goes to get it in just the right place, adding a couple of smaller bows to his ankles and wrists too, but it eventually wrapped his midriff with a big, gleaming bow right at the front of his body.

He took a breath, heart pounding. Already, his need was rising, heat pooling at the point of his crotch.

"Oh, satin gloooves," he sang out. "I've got a surpriiiiiise for you! Down in the living room!"

It did not take them long at all. The gloves danced into the room, flitting through the air as if the powers of gravity held no effect on them. In violet satin, the slightest movement or fold caught the light, turning one colour through several shades, different facets and flickers to the gloves. At the wrist lay a dark, black hem of beading, though it was faint enough and light enough to be tasteful, even for a modern style, rather than gaudy.

Dai would have loved them either way, but he loved more than ever just how the gloves were drawn up short by the mere sight of him under the tree, spreading the palms and fingers out in a clear gesture of surprise.

He grinned, wriggling a little in his ribbon, though his paws were not bound.

"Do you like it?" He asked, though the bunny already knew the answer to that question. "I didn't know what you would have liked for Christmas, or even if gloves would like a gift for Christmas, but I wanted to do something anyway."

The gloves flickered back and forth, jigging about in the air, leaving no question as to their enjoyment of what Dai had put on for them. He laughed, lighter in heart than he had been in a long time, tail twitching, but it was about time for the gloves to take control, as they so very often did.

He squealed as they zeroed in on his body with single-minded intent, running all over him, stroking his bare fur. No part of his body was off-limits to them, not as they slipped and slithered all over him, letting him feel the satin caress, how it teased over his fur, making him shiver and squirm. He was not bound, though he still enjoyed the moment of feeling a little more helpless, at their whim -- just like he had been the very first time that the gloves had taken him, right there in the little shop.

"Ohhh..."

Dai groaned as the gloves walked up his chest to his throat, playing over his neck, up to his chin -- and the bunny welcomed the tip of a finger into his mouth, suckling, very faintly, on the satin. He was still so careful with them, not wanting to ever soak them, though no manner of liquids seemed to damage them, so the bunny really did not have as much to worry about as he thought. They even seemed to absorb his seed, taking their power from his essence and "filling" them, whenever the gloves demanded it from him, after all.

Still, the bunny's shaft rose obediently to attention as he rocked his hips and ground up against open air, the finger of the gloves sliding deeper into his mouth. The other caressed his throat, sliding down, though it was swiftly joined by its counterpart as it eased further and further down his body, teasingly forcing the bunny to arch and rock into the satin embrace.

"Oh..." Dai moaned, the fingers curling, scratching through his fur, enough pressure there from the satin touch for his erection to gleam with the hint of pre-cum. "Ah... Yes, please... Mmm... Do anything you want to me."

It seemed that the gloves, however, were well on their way to doing exactly what it was that they wanted with him. They splayed out their fingers over his hips, pressing down lightly on the rise of his hip bones, but his shaft and balls were really where their true attention lay.

All Dai could do was squirm and lie back, partway under the tree as he looked up at the glittering decorations and the lights, thankfully that he had turned them on, just to set the mood. The sparkle put him more in the festive mood, but what could possibly have been more festive than simply allowing the gloves to adore and ravage his body?

He was just fortunate there too that the satin gloves had a more delicate, sensual way of going about it. They wrapped around his cock, like an invisible hand was inside, and Dai whimpered, biting his lower lip delicately. Yet Dai allowed it, not minding the moment, his hips thrusting up, sliding his cock back and forth within the sweet, luscious hand job of the gloves. The beading very gently brushed his crotch and he whimpered, letting sensation roll through him, clasped by arousal and drawn by the pull of satin over the bare length of his shaft. His balls too were not ignored, though he had never been all that much into that sort of adoration and play before he had met the gloves.

It was different with the violet satin gloves, the bunny's eyes half-lidded as he took in the sultry view of them, the violet reflecting, faintly, the coloured Christmas lights. Yet the glove dancing over his balls swept around them and under, feeling the weight of them, his fluffy orbs, teasing the fur back in the wrong direction for a prickling tingle of sensation.

He moaned, not minding how vocal he was, though he could do and be whatever he wanted to be around the gloves. They didn't mind, for they didn't exactly have vocalisations of their own, even if they had passed on some sign language to him, which he had learned. They made themselves known very clearly, either way, his cock throbbing within their touch even as the gloves absorbed the bead of pre-cum gleaming at the head of his shaft, teasing him further.

The bunny tensed. Oh, it had not been very long at all, but, already, he didn't know for how much longer he could hold back, head spinning, ears slipping back softly, easing the tension around his face that he had not even realised he'd been holding. He whined and tried to thrust up as the gloves both caressed his cock -- one after the other running from the base to the tip, again and again, so that his aching length was constantly caressed, a smooth satin touch that he was never without.

He moaned, shaking his head, but it was okay, everything was okay. He could do anything he wanted there, heart rising, tension building in his loins. It spread through his body, making him think about muscles and nerve endings that he had never considered, how he pulled more tension into his shoulders and tried to arch his lower back. There was not all that much of an arch there naturally, not as there naturally came for a doe bunny, though the gloves would never have commented on that, probably did not even notice it.

"Yes... Oh... Yes..." He breathed, losing his sense of self as his body tingled closer and closer to orgasm, taking there so sweetly that time, one glove stroking his cock more quickly while the other flitted around to grope and squeeze his buttocks. "Yes... So close... Ohhh..."

He could have held back, but he didn't. If he knew the gloves, they would take him over and over again, but they coaxed him to the edge of orgasm and held him there, letting him ache and tingle, feeling as if he wanted to push up into them furiously. The need was there, the ache was there, but they wouldn't quite let him spill over that edge, not as he groaned and thrust, his bunny tail twitching, though it was tucked away and hidden under his rump.

"Oh, oh... Please..."

He moaned, trying to contain himself, but there was simply too much there to contain, panting heavily, his lips wet with the moistness of his breath. Dai's nose twitched constantly, losing himself, but the gloves were there to catch him as one sucked down over his cock, taking his length into the wrist opening of the glove, sliding down to the base as the hollow interior pulsed and closed around him.

"Ohhhh!"

No more holding back for him, not as he exploded, thick spurts of cum that seemed to come harder and heavier than ever before. Yet that was just his head spinning, his heart pounding, the moment of ecstasy appearing so much greater than anything that he had ever experienced, longing for and luxuriating right there as the satin gloves took down his seed. They absorbed it completely, as if it had never been, though he let it all happen, trusting the gloves to do what was best for them.

After all, that was his gift to them, his body and all that it could do for them, for the gloves had brought so much light and life and fun to his life, the kind of things that he never thought that he would get. Not when gloves and satin itself were two of his biggest fetishes, the gloves opening up so very much more to him.

He panted, slumping back under the tree with a short, breathless laugh, ears flopping back. The last trickles of cum oozed from his cock, yet not even a smear was left in the wake of his orgasm, not as the gloves took it all for him. Dai's shaft ached pleasantly, left sensitive but not too sensitive in the moments after climax, not as the gloves slid off him, splaying out down his thighs.

Yet even Dai knew that he was not yet done with the gloves, oh no -- there was still more to come as his body ached for it, wanting to thrust, his need pounding through. The gloves stroked his fur, soothing him, comforting him, yet they had more to take from him still, dancing up his thighs, "finger walking" there as Dai groaned.

He was their gift and things that year were set to be the best Christmas ever.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
A Pleasurable Interlude Furries & hermaphrodites: what could be better?in NonHuman
Acceptance A transgender vixen finds romance in a frontier town...in NonHuman
Her Mother's Cock Emiko lusts for her mother's cock...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lust in Oviposition Fyr's brother, Kao, shows her egg laying from his cock...in Fetish
More Stories