All Comments on 'His Hot Aunt Pt. 02'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 8 years ago
Have I read this before? Or is this a re-submission?

I'm enjoying this but it feels like I've read this before.

An art guy who was married financing an art gallery for this young fella's aunt.

Aunt falls in love with young fella, them being caught going at it by his mum.

The only part from that other sorry I don't recall is the transgendered lady.

Am I wrong?

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Amazingly different...

It's so well done, amazingly sexy and there's a real plot! The unexpected transgendered additional came out well (no pun); I liked how you added many aspects of it into this story; making sure we were all made aware to not be judge mental of the coming transgendered involvement. I will say that though this is an amazing chapter, you should add a note at the beginning letting future readers know of the upcoming transsexual portion of your story! I'm hoping that in the end, James and Sandy find true love... Believe it or not.. Thank you for writing this wonderful story!

P.S. I'm hoping there is back back to the villains is the story too :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait til your next chapter! Was well worth the wait for chapter 2

neosamneosamabout 8 years ago
Superb! !

What a plot!! And fantastic narration! !! I loved it..waiting for the next chapter. .OMG. . Mummy is at door. .

thanks for sharing such a great story

Neo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story. The ending was shocking though. Hope everything works out between them and Laura. However, please don't make it a cliche and include Laura in their 'circle' too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cliche

Loved the storyline, but, the minute James sent the text to his mother it was obvious she was going to walk in on them. Again, loved the story but feel it was spoilt by that last line.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 8 years ago
Ruh-roh....

I am loving this story, though... keep it up.

LelouchLelouchabout 8 years ago

Enjoying James' adventure, and looking forward to what I imagine may come in the next chapter, as Lisa persuades Laura to see her handsome son in a new light...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope it doesn't take another year for continuation.

Title

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love

My older sister Karen knows I'm hot for her son. She walked up while I was asking him to put some lotion on while we swam and to let the truth my suit was completely inappropriate for a 40 year old women. You can see why your story is appealing to me. Karen introduced me to lesbian sex me when I was 18. Later in college, men became my fascination but I've always enjoy sex with another women. For the past year I've found myself more an more fixated on my nephew. He is 18 and gorgeous and I know it's just a fantasy but it is starting to get out of hand. I see myself as Lisa, lying back exposed as I'm now, legs spread, fingers wet. Calling out for James to use me. The look in his eyes as he watches me masterbated. Looking up from through my glasses as my wet tongue swirls around his hardness. Looking into his eyes as my warm mouth takes his penis. Giving myself to his young hard body,. I sometimes wonder if my sister has the same fantasies.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 8 years ago
just loved every word

Great plot thank you for the new twist in the story. Looking forward to more. Highly aroused from your plot. Your an incredible writer for good detail ...Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Great story so far and well written. How soon before part 3?

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 8 years ago
Great chapter!

I like the character of Sandy, and the tender, balanced way you dealt with her making love with James.

You've got a lot unexplored plot threads. I hope chapter 3 comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue this

Really thought this was a great story. Please continue soon. God, I hope your not going to wait another year like you did between chapter 1 & 2.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Sure Hope There's a 3rd Chapter!

Sure Hope There's a 3rd Chapter!

Now that he's fucked Aunt Lisa 6 ways from Sunday,and packed it up Sandy's pooper,it's time to play "Hide the salami" with Mom!

5 red hot stars for this ,so far,2 parter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Keep Going !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to each his own

the story was developing nicely, and moving at a nice pace. Then you brought Sandy and made her a TG. putting this story into a different category. it was at that time when you lost me. as I stated in the title, to each his own, however it is not for me. the first part stands alone, the second part, was just thrown in as a way to go on, even though it didn't belong. allow me to explain. This site has a category called Loving wives. Yet the large majority of the stories are about cheating wives that betray their husbands. There is nothing "Loving" about those wives. A more fitting name for that category would be "Cheating Wives" see what I mean?

Alex BelligAlex Belligalmost 8 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 3

The story is a little long, but nicely written and very erotic. Can't wait to read Chapter 3 when mom will join her son and sister in a 3some and maybe Sandy will join all of them.

Please let me know when Chapter 3 is completed, I can even help you edit and finalize it...give me a shout on my email.

usmclassusmclassalmost 8 years ago
This is EXCITING

This is more than exciting! It's excellent!

Well written dialog. Well developed storyline, great execution. ..... and if annon decided to bail..... well, heck. What's a little dick between friends?......besides the best fun ev-ah!

Part 3. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 3

Waiting for Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lost me

When you brought in the gay sex. Sticking plastic tits and a dress on a man doesn't make him a woman, no matter what they wish, just like a woman wearing a plastic strap-on doesn't make her a man. I can put on a horse costume, so does that mean I can run in the Kentucky derby?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Congratulations on presenting so many themes in a way to stimulate curiosity rather than overload

I was loving the gradual build between Aunt and Nephew. Smiled when his hose fetish surfaced only to be weaponized by his ex. Was surprised and intrigued by the introduction of Sandy. And then when Sandy was invited to watch, wearing hose, I was gratified by his openness and acceptance of the new possibilities. I surprised myself by not being repulsed. But, it's probably a good thing his mom didn't arrive until the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yeah I was a fan WAS

Yeah I liked the story so far until you added the dude Sandy kinda a huge turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah no

Hmm had to skip to the end to rant almost threw up f*cking disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I have read this series before, I'm throughly enjoying reading it again. As a open minded individual, I think you did a fantastic job of representing Lisa's, Sandy's and James's viewpoints, concerns and attraction.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If Lisa loves James at all, it's a very shallow kind of love. She wants to fuck him, but doesn't have very much concern for him beyond that. She's not interested in changing her lifestyle one bit for him, and doesn't do anything but make fun of him or get angry with him if he's uncomfortable with any of it. Author portrays him as pretty easily getting with her program, but that feels pretty unrealistic to me. But this is primarily a fantasy story site I reckon, so whatever. Characters are good enough that I identified with James a good bit, so good writing there. But if I were him, when he came home and discovered Lisa fucking Sandy like that, I would have been out of that house for good, and taken the story in a different direction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nah adding sandy to the mix ruined it entirely. And having a whole conversation of him being taught to be ipen minded is bullshit. Sandy is a dude with a mental illness thats it and bring that into any story is a guarantee to ruin it ESPECIALLY if its a surprise. Why not just make sandy an actual woman

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5010 months ago

I don’t have strong feelings about Sandy, one way or the other. I was disappointed that Lisa was having sex with someone else, and James was trying to have sex with someone else, the very next day after they were so adamant about being in love with each other. If the story was going that way, I would have expected at least a few weeks to go by, establishing a romantic relationship before adding other partners. As it is, their relationship is just sex with little deep connection. Just a bit disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
970 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES