His Little Mate Ch. 03

Story Info
Maya meets her destines mate, but also another suitor.
2.8k words
4.15
3.5k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, maybe this was a mistake, yeah! A mistake.... I'm just gonna...." I trailed off looking away from the club and down the street. I slowly moved my leg away from Clover.

I bit my lip hearing the scuff of my heel against the floor, I moved my foot another inch away. "Oh no you don't, My!" I felt clover's hand wrap around my waist keeping me be her side. I huffed out in exaggeration.

"Seriously? What am I going to do with you?" Clover sighed turning her head away from me -- Shaking her head while she fluttered her eyelashes to the gross looking man beside her.

I looked him up and down grimacing as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's not my fault that I don't want to be here!" I muttered looking at the long line we're in. Maybe we won't even be able to go in due to the line being this long! I thought happily inside of my head deep in thought.

Whilst deep in thought, I caught a breeze. On this breeze I smelt the most intoxicating smell that I have ever smelt before in my life. I turned my head frantically trying to see where that delicious scent was coming from -- I didn't see anything. I turned to Clover.

"Clover.... CLOVER!" I yelled at her while I squeezed her arm tightly.

"Ow! Hey what was that for, you brute!" Clover mumbled rubbing her arm.

"Sorry, sorry!" I fumbled turning my whole body to her quickly.

"Did you just smell that?" I spoke quickly breathing heavily as I looked at her in the eyes.

"Huh, what are you on about, have you finally lost it?" Clover grabbed my face in her hands, exclaiming "You have haven't you, completely and utterly lost it!" She sighed at me, crushing me in one of her bone crushing hugs.

"Hey! I am not going insane Clov. Did you smell that smell?" I stumbled breathing heavily from her hug.

"Get off me, you lump!" I sighed heavily trying to get her arms of me. "Hey!" Clover yelled at me, looking annoyed.

"No, I did not smell whatever you smelt, you psycho." She muttered to me as she turned around talking to the males in front of us.

I wrinkled my nose at them, before turning around to the street trying to smell that intoxicating scent again.

'Gahhh' I scrunched my nose; the scent was gone. I turned around to Clover with a defeated look.

"Come on My, don't be such a fun sponge lets go shall we, yeah?" Clover looked at me reassuringly, winking as she held her hand out for me take.

"Fun sponge? Pfft says you miss dramatics over there!" I laughed coyly at her, slapping my hand in hers as she sends me one of her famous Clover smiles.

I smiled back, how could you not when her smile makes me feel good and that I should be here.

"Let's go to hell then shall we." I muttered next to her as we stepped inside of the club, hands intertwined. I held my breath as we walk through the big red doors.

'Oh, fish sticks, I definitely made a wrong choice, oh good god'.

The sound of music blared through the speakers which annoyed me to an extent, I could already feel the start of a headache forming. Not to mention the stench of sex which surrounded the club, I slumped into Clover as we continued walking.

'Gahh!' I said to myself.

"Blasted music!" I grumbled as Clover leads me to one of the empty booths saying 'reserved'.

'Did we book a table' I thought in question.

"Erm...Clover did we urm book a table?" I pulled Clover down to me as I whispered, pointing towards the table in question.

"Urm yeah... Yes, we did my little sugarplum." Clover laughed, jabbing me in the side with her elbow playfully.

'She's lying' I surmised inside of my head. 'Why did I even agree to come when I know she'll just abandon me anyways' I thought to myself as my mood depleted rapidly. But this is what I get, and I did agree, so I can't really blame her for wanting to leave me. She is a nympho after all.

"Okay! Great gives us somewhere to sit," I exclaimed showing her my fakest smile so that she wouldn't realise that something was going on with me. I just hope that she bought it.

'I want to go home' I said to myself sadly my mouth aching from smiling at Clover. Clubs aren't my scene anyway; I'd rather just be in my bed underneath the warm covers while I watched a scary movie with popcorn. But no, I was dragged here by Clover. I breathed a deep breath.

'Why even ask me to come, when you're just going to walk off and leave me alone.' I sighed out loud, feeling the headache forming more rapidly. I looked towards the array of people dancing, watching them silently as I began to lose track of time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where did she go. CLOVER!" I tried to shout over the music, but it was no use. 'Just my luck, but what did I think was going to happen.' I spoke to myself in my head.

I turned away from the people gyrating to Post Malone and silently made my way towards the empty booth. I sat down while I fiddled with my fingernails. I looked around as I continued to pick at my fingernails until I saw black combat boots standing next to me. My eyes widened as I raised my head slightly. I gulped.

"Move" I heard a voice speak from in front of me.

I stilled with fear, "Urm... Excuse me...?" I stammered as I raised my head up more to look at the dark, intimidating male in front of me.

I heard the male hiss, "I said move. This is my booth!" I meet his eyes, I shrunk further into the booth. I paled as I saw the bright redness of his eyes glare down at me. My legs shook as my face paled seeing that he was smirking at me. His fangs gleamed in contrast to the darkness of the club.

'Oh no, I'm dead that's a vampire!' I shrieked inside of my head.

I quickly averted my eyes as his red cloak whirled around his tall, athletic statue. I was nervous -- He could kill me without even having to touch me.

"I-I'm so-orry, I'll mo-ove right aw-a-ay for you!" I quickly stammered out a response as I scrambled out of the booth. I stumbled as ran down the steps towards the direction of the bar which was in front of me. I gasped for air after hearing an evil laugh coming from the intimidating vampire which now sat at the booth. 'I want to go home!' I shivered in fear.

I stumble, "Plea-ase can I have a glass of cold wa-a-ater, please?" I whispered towards the bartender sitting down on one of the stools as I played with fingers nervously.

"Sure, thing sugar!" He winked at me, making me look away

dumbfounded.

I cautiously turned my head to the side where I was sitting in the booth, I gulped as I saw the vampire drinking from someone's neck. I turned quickly as he locked eyes on me, winking as he did so.

I felt dizzy as I turned my body back around to face the bar. I saw tattooed hands accompanied with black nail polish place something in front of me. I lifted my head smiling at the bartender.

"Here ya go, sugar." He smiled sexily at me placing the tall glass of cold water in front on me.

I smiled back a blush formed on my face and chest. "Thank you very much!" I spoke quietly, digging inside my purse to pay.

"No no don't worry sugar. It's on the house!" The bartender winked at me whilst walking away to serve a couple. I look at him gapping slightly.

'He's nice' I pondered. I sighed grabbing the vibrant, pink, bendy straw twirling it around the water. I opened my mouth hesitantly taking a sip.

"Mm, it's good." I say to myself as I felt the coldness, wetness of the liquid travel down my throat, cooling me down and helping the pounding of the headache forming. I smiled, as I felt the effects of the water helped in reducing the forming headache. I swivelled on my chair, gripping my water in my hand as I sucked more of the liquid into my awaiting mouth. I looked out over the club watching people dance - Having fun.

I looked around from my seat in an attempt to try and find my friend, Clover. It was no use. I grumbled to myself for even thinking she would stay with me in the first place. But I suppose that was my fault, as I always do this.

I grumbled taking another sip of me drink until I sniffed that intoxicating smell again. 'There it is again!' I spoke in my head, 'where is it coming from?' I pondered. I moved my head to the left sniffing the air while looking at the various people grinding on each other.

"No. Not there." I spoke defeated, I turned my head to the right to do the same thing, 'Not there either. What is it!' I thought stumped.

Until I move my head back the centre, catching a glimpse of bright purple eyes staring directly at me.

'Oh no' I thought as I tried turning back around to the bar pretending, that I was invisible. 'Oh no, oh no, oh no' I begin to chant inside of my head.

"Epppph!" I squeaked out hearing an aggressive like roar coming from the direction of the purple eyes. I gulped. I quietly turned my head to the side to witness the purple eyes still looking at me.

'Ah! He's still looking. ABORT, ABORT MAYA!' I shouted inside of my head, but it was no use. I stayed still, impossibly still. 'HUH?' I whimpered inside my head feeling a sense of heat rush throughout my entire body.

'Ahhh. What is this, no, no, no!' I chanted inside my head as I felt my legs begin to shake, my body felt heavy as it became increasingly hotter. My nipples strained against the fabric of my dress, it was excruciating that I had to clench my thighs together.

'Who turned the heating up?' I said to myself whilst fanning myself, I took another sip of my now hot water. "Yuck" I spoke grimly placing the water back onto the bar.

"Mpph." I jumped out of my seat hearing another growl, I turned around fully facing the glow of the bright purple eyes.

I whimpered slightly as my tongue darted out to lick my bottom lip.

'MAYA WHAT IN THE HEAVENS ARE YOU DOING FOCUS!' I frantically tried to reason inside my head, apparently all rhyme or reason went out of the window when I stared deep into those bright purple eyes. As I forgot everything that I previously thought -- my only thought was on that male with the brightest eyes and sexy lips.

I fanned myself as I felt even hotter, "Oh god!" I whimpered watching the purple eyes watch my every move.

I felt his eyes on me as I walked away from the bar towards him, it was if I was in a trance. I shivered harshly feeling everyone's on me -- I hugged my arms to my chest feeling self-conscious. I lowered my gaze.

'Why is everyone staring at me?' I whispered to myself, a feeling of disgust and pain rolled down my body making my clutch my arms tighter around my waist as a shield. I bit my tongue as an indescribable pain ricochet throughout my body. I clutched a nearby table for balance.

"Ahh" I jumped high in the air as the sound of a loud and powerful growl came from the male with purple eyes. I breathed heavily as I tried to take a large breath of air -- He continued to stare at me, lust was coming from his body in tidal waves. It made my knees buckle -- God, I wanted him. My head pounded.

I turned away from him in embarrassment. I shook my head as I tried to stop the incessant, inappropriate thoughts from clouding my judgment. As I turned away from the sexy, alpha male I opened my mouth in shocked. Everyone had turned away from me and went back to enjoying themselves. I quickly turned around towards the male with the most beautiful eyes and smiled at him with gratitude as it was his doing that the horrible pain ceased inside of my body.

"Mpph!" I gasped as I watched him leaned further into the booth, he sat there licking his bottom lip with his tongue whilst he locked eyes with me -- He sent me a lazy wink. He Lounged against the booth pulling one leg lazily over the way whilst maintaining direct eye contact. He smiled seductively as his eyes flared daring me to come closer. His stare was magnetic, tempting, fascinating.

'Oh my god! That's hot. He's hot. Oh god' I ranted inside of my head as I continued to look at him, feeling the effects from his wink and seductive smile. A blush quickly formed from my chest up to my face making me feel the never-ending effects of the burning need even more.

'Oh god. What am I doing?' I chanted inside my head feeling embarrassed as I slowly and seductively moved from the bar I was standing near to the now empty dancefloor. I kept my gaze locked tightly on the male. I slowly moved down the stairs feeling the flatness of the dancefloor beneath my black heels.

I slowly descend to the space in front of his booth, still maintaining eye contact. I raised my arms behind my head as I moved my hips from side to side slowly. I slowly taunting him as I went. I smiled innocently towards him after hearing a low growl come from his full, pink lips. His sharp canine teeth shone making him look even more animalistic -- It was a turn on, one that I liked very much.

I bite my lip turning away from him tangling my hands in my hair as I begin to move my hips quicker to the beat, my breathing increased as my nipples grew taunt against the fabric of my dress -- My back bent as I gripped my hair, grinding my hips against the air.

'Gosh I want him.' I groaned within my head.

I turned quickly, facing him again. I sucked my lip slowly seeing his eyes glow even brighter. I moved one hand down grabbing my breast while the other hand trailed down towards my hip. I griped it as I seductively move to the beat.

"Aahhh!" I moaned as I threw my head back hearing his pleasurable purring vibrate through my entire body.

My body was sweating, it was hot -- pulsating with need. Moisture collected against my thong as it rolled down my aching pussy to my thighs. My thighs were covered with my sticky mess -- I was a mess and only he could fix me.

'Gosh I wanted him.' I pinched at my taunt nipple pleasure shot through my body making my knees grow weak, I slowed my movements down, slowly seducing him.

I was hot, so very hot. I moved the straps of my dress down, slowly over my shoulders letting them fall. The air from the club kissed my red, sensitive nipples making my whimper with desire.

My eyes glowed brightly feeling the material of my dress pool at my waist. My thong was barely covered by the dress as the straps could be seen. I pulled the straps up even higher on my hips.

He stilled as he watched me. I bit my lip even harder as I saw him grip the table with his bare hands. I whimpered as I heard him break it in two. I danced eagerly which only taunted him further. My eyes rolled back when I heard him groan deeply from the booth. I watched as he captivated me with his eyes, they burned brighter than before. It lulled me in a trance like state.

My mind became blank the only exception was thoughts of him, nasty, despicable thoughts -- Ones I couldn't run away from.

I saw his lips move slowly as he trailed his eyes down my body then back up again. This simple inviting gesture made me burn hotter with need.

'Gosh I wanted him.'