All Comments on 'His Little Mate Ch. 02'

by ClubSpade

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
stewartbstewartb9 months ago

If you put chapter 1 & 2 together then it actually is equal to being an actual chapter. Story seems cute as far as Alpha sensing his mate goes. Hope each future release isn't a mini-chapter every few weeks to drag it on and on.

LiterKnightLiterKnight9 months ago

The story is good so far, inasmuch as it's still in its infancy. Personally, I don't mind the pacing, but I'd recommend looking into the volunteer editor program; there's some funkiness sometimes that (at least for me) breaks me out of the story, which makes it less enjoyable. I will continue to read if you continue to write, though

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These two chapters don’t seem like they’re even from the same book. The only thing connecting them is the dress she’s wearing…maybe. First part is all about Maya and Clover and Mike. Second part doesn’t mention any of those people or that it’s a sex club or why/how they all happen to be there.

LiterKnightLiterKnight9 months ago

Anonymous, the two chapters are from the perspectives of two sets of characters who haven't met yet. Presumably they will, but they're at the club for different reasons; perhaps read the chapters again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClubSpade@ClubSpade
Hello, Thanks for stopping by, my books go as followed: The Italian Hounds Series - |Precious. |Soul. |Serenity. He Gets What he Wants - |His Little Mate. |His Beloved. |His Treasure. |His Sweetness. The Prophesised. |The Prophesised Angur of Angels. My works are a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES