His Nails Through My Flesh

Story Info
Ravaged by a beast in the woods.
2k words
3.95
9.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panic coursed through me, by blood pumping and my breathing heavy in my ears. Feet pounding beneath me, churning just to keep me ahead. Behind, the crashing of a large body tearing its way through dense underbrush. Without needing to look, I knew he was close. I could hear his grunting and panting as he charged behind me, inching ever closer as we barged through the woods. My chest ached and my legs were sore, but I pushed myself to keep going. I knew it was just for play, but the fear I felt was real. Once you start running, you have the same panic as if it were a real monster, rather than just your husband.

Branches tore at my clothes, ripping through and making light scratches on my skin. I barely noticed. Leaves and twigs snagged and caught in my hair, and a rock that had found it's way into my shoe caused me to have a slight limp, yet still I ran. I knew he would catch me eventually. He always did. But maybe this time I would make it further. Maybe this time I would make it to the road that we marked as our safety point.

I didn't see the root beneath me. My shoe snagged on the bump and I fell, scraping my knees and hands as I reflexively tried to catch myself. I struggled up as fast as I could but it wasn't enough. The beast flung himself onto my back, knocking us to the ground and pinning me on my stomach. Roughly he grabbed the collar of my shirt and tore it open, ripping it completely to expose my back. I thanked my earlier self for remembering to put on a shirt I didn't like. He always liked to shred my clothes. "It's just part of the scene," he would say.

My arms were pinned under my body as a result of trying to catch myself. He sat on my lower back and pushed his hands into my shoulders, keeping me down. I could feel him bending down to me, his head close to my ear. He didn't say anything, but growled slightly. Goosebumps spread up and down my arms as I felt his warm breath on my neck. Slowly, he ran his tongue over my exposed neck and shoulders, inhaling deeply as he did so. I struggled a bit but he held me firm.

Sudden pain as he bit into my neck, the fangs he wore piercing skin. I screamed, but to my shame it turned to moans as he began to suck at the wound, sucking away my blood like a vampire. It turned me on to know he could taste the most vital part of me; the life force that kept me alive. I instinctively turned my head away, exposing more of my neck to him.

He released his bite and gently licked at the holes until it stopped bleeding. Of course this would need to be properly disinfected at home, but right now it felt like a dog trying to clean a wound. It showed that he cared, or was just enjoying my taste. Either way, I loved it.

I felt him shift to my other side as he bit down again, this time into my shoulder. It hurt more as he bit into muscle and tendon, and I gasped at the pain. I scrunched my eyes shut and balled my hands into fists, our safe word bouncing around in my head. Tears began to gather at the corners of my eyes, but luckily he soon released his grip, licking it clean as he had last time. I relaxed my muscles, panting.

He sat back on my ass and I tried to push myself up, thinking perhaps I could toss him off and make an escape. Yet I was weak and my struggle was faint. He put one hand in the middle of my back and easily pushed me back down, shoving my face into the dirt again.

"Not yet baby," he growled. "I'm not done with you." With one hand still on my back, he took his other hand and undid my bra strap, leaving my back completely exposed. He gently ran his nails down over my skin, causing me to let out a soft whimper of pleasure.

Then he began to tear. Long scratches down my back, shoulder to hip. I yelled out, digging my nails into the palms of my hands. My flesh burned hot and tears began to fall. Yet, I could feel my crotch heating up and each scream ended with a moan. I weakly flailed my legs, kicking him in the back, but to no avail. He continued to mark me up, still pressing me into the ground. I began to shake involuntarily, my muscles tense. His claws painting a bloody picture of love and pain on my back. I bit my lip, wishing for it to stop and yet still withholding the safe word.

Suddenly he stopped and got off me. I lay there, panting and shaking, letting myself relax into the ground. It was over. The pain was over and I would be ok. The tears stopped and I tried to control my breathing as my husband shuffled around me.

A hand under my hip and shoulder and suddenly I was flipped over onto my back. I groaned as dirt and rocks pressed into the fresh scratches. Violently my pants were pulled off, discarded somewhere in the woods. His hands spread my legs and he paused for a few seconds, staring. I blushed to have him looking at me, though he's seen it a hundred times.

He bent down and inhaled deeply. He growled and bit into my thigh, gently this time. It hurt but didn't draw blood. My breath caught in my throat at the fresh pain, and my fists clenched again. My legs began shaking and I struggled to keep them open for him. Again and again he bit down, leaving little bruises up and down the insides of my thigh. I scrunched my eyes shut and bit my lip, trying not to make a sound.

Working himself closer to my crotch, he continued to leave bite marks. I knew what he was going to do, but it didn't make it any easier when he bit into the soft flesh of my pussy. On either side of my sex he left his marks, and I could only whimper and squirm. My legs instinctively closed around his head but this only encouraged him more. His tongue ran over my crotch, tasting the juices that were readily dripping out of me. He seemingly savored me, licking every inch and even going up and down my thighs. He was soft and gentle now but I continued to shake from earlier.

I relaxed into the ground, eyes still closed, as he shuffled around again. I knew what he wanted; what was coming. I longed for it as well, knowing this was the climax of our play. The long anticipated pleasure after the pain.

I moaned as his cock entered me. He thrust in, using his own spit and my juices as lube. Placing his hands on either side of my shoulders, he pounded into me wildly. As hard as he could he thrust forward, moving my body up slightly each time. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling his muscular body and trying not the slip off from the sweat that glistened against his skin. I buried my head into his shoulder, panting along with him. Each thrust drove me mad and my moaning grew louder.

"Look at me," he growled suddenly. I opened my eyes and brought my head back. I saw animalistic lust inside him. He stared back at me intensely, eyebrows furrowed and lips curled up to reveal his teeth, pink from my blood. He looked at me how a wolf looks at prey, a savage ferocity in his eyes. It was terrifying, yet partly arousing. I couldn't stand to look at his piercing gaze any longer, so I turned my head away.

"I SAID FUCKING LOOK AT ME!" he growled. With one hand he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at his furious face. He stared into my eyes as I whimpered, afraid. His face was not the man a married. It was primal and beastly. Yet my crotch burned hotter and my moans squeaked out of me.

He continued to violate me until his breath came heavy and fast. He pounded me until he came, emptying his load into my pussy. He pressed his chest against mine and breathed heavily into my neck, his hips thrusting into me still. I moaned loudly, one hand on the back of his head and the other across his shoulders. I could feel his heartbeat through my chest. It pounded in pace with mine.

Slowly he began to get soft and slide out. Our breathing slowed down and I let my arms fall to my sides. He got off me, sitting on his knees between my legs. I looked up at him and smiled, thinking it was time to go home. They play was done and now it was time for a shower and nap.

I was wrong.

He smirked at me. Then, suddenly, he leaned forward, placed one hand on my throat and shoved two fingers of the other into my pussy. I gasped, arching my back and closing my legs to the sudden intrusion. I moaned, hands clutching at the air. He began to curl his fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot while still expertly avoiding scratching me with his nails. His hand continued to squeeze around my neck and my eyes began to roll back. My head pounded my my vision became blurry and darkened around the edges. I was panting again now, involuntarily thrusting into his hand as his pleasured me.

Another finger was added and I continued to moan. I gushed with his cum and my own as I came, clenching around his fingers and twitching from pleasure. Yet still he did not stop. I grunted and flailed as his fingers relentlessly curled inside me. The hand on my throat continued to squeeze as my head throbbed.

Suddenly he went from massaging to violently thrusting his fingers in and out. He hit the right spot every time. "No... please," I choked out. I couldn't handle the intensity of everything. It was too much stimulation and I was afraid that if I came again I might break. Yet still he continued.

The pressure built and to my dismay, I came hard, squirting all over both of us. I scream moaned as my eyes rolled back. My nails dig into the ground as my pussy tightened further around his hand. He continued to move his hand in and out as I emptied myself completely. After a minute or so I was finally done. He pulled out and I lay there, twitching and drooling. Mind broken. I closed my eyes and faded into semi-consciousness. I couldn't feel what was being done to me. All I knew was that there was no more pain. No more feeling. Only blackness and a light tingle all over. I could feel my whole body all at once, but at the same time nothing at all. I was spoken to but heard nothing but a dull mumble.

I regained sanity in the bath at home. Vaguely I remembered being carried and driven back here, but it was a dim blur. Warm water was being poured over my wounds. The beast was back as the man I trusted and loved. He gently bathed me, giving me compliments all the while. After I was clean he got me out of the tub and toweled me off. He gently patted down the scratches, avoiding irritating them as much as possible. Ointment was put over each one. I felt like I was in a dream. Safe but still numb.

Gently I was guided to bed. Soft sheets covered me as I lay down, my lover sliding in behind me. I was exhausted and our bed felt like heaven.

"You did so well. I'm proud of you," he said, lovingly kissing my cheek. I sighed, content as I drifted into sound sleep.