His Old Boots Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's all folks, I'm out," said Phil finally. He patted Ben on the head. "See you next week, buddy."

"Yeah, I need a shower," said Mike. He looked down at Ben and only laughed. "What a bitch," he noted.

The two men put their clothes back on and casually walked out. Ben heard their stupid manly laughs in the distance.

George sat there on the couch for a minute, smirking and observing the result. He smiled and finally dressed up.

"Good job, Ben," he said.

"Thank you, sir," replied Ben, stupidly.

On his way out, George looked back and winked.

It took Ben a few minutes to regain his composure and stand up. He walked to the bathroom and took a very long, hot shower. As he rubbed the soap across his smooth body, images of what had just happened flashed inside his mind.

Surprisingly, he did not feel anything else. He was drowned in a warm, empty feeling - the calm after the storm. His smooth dick came back to life and pointed up, hard as a rock.

His dick refused to stop throbbing for the next few hours. When he lay in bed later, his phone suddenly rang with a new message.

"Is everything alright?" asked George.

"Yes, it's alright," replied Ben.

"You're my favorite buddy. Good night," said George.

"Good night," said Ben.

Ben had a strange dream that night. He was running between clouds of man musk, as loud, vibrating thumps echoed behind him. The more he ran, the smaller he felt. He noticed his body was shrinking with each new step, and the pair of big feet behind him was getting closer and closer, inches away from him.

He fell on the ground, weak and panting, and the two giant feet thumped around him. He looked up and saw it was George, standing there in all his massive glory, a big hairy giant looking down at him with a smug grin on his face. George raised his gigantic right foot in the air, spread his long toes and enveloped Ben's tiny body.

"Come here, buddy. Let me keep you safe."

Ben was now a puny man, soft and weak, stuck in the gap between the big toe and the index toe. Bathed in the sweat exuding from the thick, hot skin around him. Forced to sniff and swallow every trace of sweat. Squished and crushed by the incredible strength around him.

George chuckled and the air vibrated, and he walked for miles on end. Ben gasped with each step, completely overpowered, slowly giving in and enjoying the sensation. Stuck between George's toes, the sweat around him becoming warmer and stronger as the sun burned in the afternoon sky...

12