All Comments on 'His Sister's Hot Friend Fucks Him'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Doe her breasts REALLY have to be 38DD's? C'mon, man.

But not nearly enough foreplay.

Story gets to the main event too fast, with not enough details.

Needs much more dialog while she's teasing him. Does he ever think about her when he jerks off? What does he imagine? What does he want to do to her? Her to him? Does he like her body? What about it? Does he like her breasts? Her ass? Her pussy? Her smell? Does he want to eat her pussy?

While eating her pussy, she should ask him how it looks. Smells? Tastes? Does he need directions about how to eat it the way she likes?

What about teasing him with a slow jerking while he's cuffed? Oiled cock? Is he ready to cum? Not letting him cum to save it for later. Does he like her ass? Would he like to lick it?

So much that COULD have gone on but didn't.

Three stars.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 3 years ago
Quick trip to sub-space

Gotta love an aggressive woman.

JJA122JJA122over 3 years ago
Okay

It was hot but all over the place.

The DD breasts were a bit misplaced here, as well as the parts where she is suddenly calling him a BITCH, and then we go a bit silly at the end and have him, a grown ass man and dad, blushing and hiding behind his wife from his child. This could have been excellent, instead we get okay flash fiction.

I agree with Anonymous below me, but instead I'll give it 5 stars.

CornixCornixabout 3 years ago

Nice to see some tenderness and genuine love in a Femdom dynamic.

There is still a power difference present, I didn't mind the "bitch" term. One can still humiliate a loved one.

Possibly she is focused too much on his enjoyment, or you as a writer didn't raise her sexual fulfilment. Both parties need to get something from it.

I liked the story very much.

Has potential for follow ups if you so desire. Her training him as her boyfriend sub.

The jealousy of the other girls, at least one of whom has already expressed an interest in him. Will she make a move or try to barter with his girlfriend for his use?

How do people at school react to hos tshirt ans perhaps eventual collar.

Some nicely created characters for a stand alone story, but also potential to go further if you wish.

Thank you for posting

AssmouthloverAssmouthloverover 2 years ago

Really liked this cute story. I specially loved the teasing made from the girls.

Anyway, I can’t wait for your new story! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, but so much for being gentle. Plus what happened to his sister defending him?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Have some dignity. Stopped halfway through.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

That camera was messed up, massive invasion of privacy, the rest was pretty hot, but that was messed up.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Yeah, this shouldn't be in the gentle femdom category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous