His Special Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I want him, I know I have to take my time to earn his cock or he won't give it to me. So to start, I slowly begin to sway my hips, dancing for him. Holding my arms above my head so he can see my body as I move, and then slowly bringing them down, running them through my hair, over my breasts, my belly and hips. Turning so my ass is to him as I dance some more, bending slightly as I shake my ass. As I turn I walk to him, and straddle him, his bulge resting on my needy pussy, trying hard not to grind on him too much.

I rub my arms up his arms and around his neck as I kiss my Dom deeply and passionately. Sucking his tongue, and then nibbling his lips, as I hear a faint growl come from his throat. I trail kisses from his chin up his jaw line to his right ear, sucking and nibbling the lobe and then trail kisses back along his jawline to his left ear, where I suck and nibble again. Then kissing him back to his mouth where I kiss him deeply again before breaking away.

I begin to kiss down his chest taking my time, my hands trailing behind my mouth, alternating between my finger tips and nails. Sucking each of his nipples, then down his stomach, where I nibble his belly button.

Now kneeling in front of him, my hands shaking as I undo the button and zipper on his jeans and tug them off. Rubbing and sucking him through his boxer briefs momentarily, teasing him and moaning as I taste the sticky, sweet precum through the thin and wet fabric, before tugging them down, throwing them on the floor next to me. I bite my lip, causing Lucas to growl as my mouth waters at the sight of his rock hard, thick 8.5" cock standing at attention in front of me.

I look up at him, my eyes looking for approval and he nods. I wrap my left hand around his shaft and spit on his cock and begin to stroke him, and he moans slightly. Kissing the length of his shaft to his balls. They feel large and heavy, full of cum. I kiss and suck each ball into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the underside. Stroking as I work my mouth down to his ass, rubbing my tongue against his hole and then licking back up to his cock.

I look at him again as I kiss the tip, and then push my tongue against his opening, tasting his precum and I moan. I flick my tongue along the tip before wrapping my lips around the head. Sucking slowly and gently, swirling my tongue around the underside between the head and the shaft. Then slowly I begin to suck him deeper, an inch at a time, my head bobbing up and down as I suck. Soon I move my hand from his cock and down to his balls, massaging and squeezing them as I feel his cock hitting the entrance of my throat. I use my free hand and bring it up to his ass, rubbing his hole as I take him into my throat, choking and gagging as I fuck my mouth and throat on his cock. Drool running down my chin and his shaft onto his balls, and he growls again. His hand moves to my head as he takes over, pushing me down over and over, harder and harder, deeper and deeper using my mouth to fuck himself. He groans as he cums in my throat, holding me down onto him, my nose against his pelvis, forcing me to choke a little more. I swallow each drop of his cum. Happy at the reaction I received by dancing and the blow job.

He pulls me off of his still rock hard cock and tells me I did well, and that I've earned him. He stands and tells me to lie on my back. I lay down, my ass at the end of the bed and he puts my legs on his shoulders. He rubs the tip of his cock against my clit, spreading precum over me and tells me to beg. "Please Sir. Please fuck me. Please fuck my pussy Sir." And with that, he pushes the tip against my opening and thrusts every inch inside me, deep against my cervix forcing me to scream out in pleasure and pain.

He starts with slow, deep thrusts, his hands gripping my hips, pulling me onto him as he thrusts in. But soon he changes this, fucking me harder and faster, and still as deep, pounding against me hard. His hands move to my bound breasts as he uses them for leverage to pull me onto his cock.

Soon he's fucking me, hard and fast and his hands are on my throat. The harder he fucks, the harder his grip on my throat. He tells me to cum. I squirt over his cock as my pussy squeezes him, getting a little light headed from his hands on my neck. Loving the way he touches me and holds me and uses me.

He pulls out and tells me to get on all fours. I turn and get on my hands and knees, ass up, and face down. He once again thrusts completely into me all at once, using my hips to pull me onto him, feeling him deeper than before, slapping my ass a few times. Knowing I'll have bruises on my neck and hips to match the marks on my ass and breasts excites me. He pushes my head into the bed as he fucks me harder and slides two fingers into my ass. Pushing them in and out to meet the thrusts of his cock and he tells me to cum again and I do.

Once again he pulls out of my pussy and I feel the tip pushing against my ass. I've been loosened up but it takes some time for him to work his full length inside of me. His hands grab my hair and tug, using that to pull me back onto his cock as my back arches. I feel his shaft pulse as I know he is close to cumming. He tells me that good slutty subs beg for cum in their ass and so I begin to beg for his cum "Please Sir, fuck my slutty asshole, Please cum inside me, Sir!"

His hands are once again on my throat as he chokes me and fucks my ass hard a few hard, deep thrusts and then he explodes inside me and tells me to cum with him and I do. He does not let go of my throat until he finishes.

He slides out of me, grabs me by my hair and pulls me to the floor and to my knees and he tells me to clean his cock. And I do as told, licking and sucking his and my cum, my pussy juices and ass from his cock.

"Good Girl" he says and I then thank my Dom.

He grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet, and then he removes the rope from my breasts, the blood rushing back to them is painful but he pulls me in for a kiss and I instantly forget the pain. His hand back in mine, as he leads me upstairs, through the kitchen, and then up the back set of stairs to our bedroom. He turns and puts his mouth on mine and kisses me deeply.

"You did so good baby girl. Now its time for me to make love to you the way a husband should make love to his wife."

With that sentence, Lucas is back and once again he takes me, this time in our bed, and with soft, sensual kisses and thrusts. The need is different than that in his space below. His eyes on mine as he pushes once more deep inside and fills me as we cum together, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

12