His Submissive

Story Info
A D/S story.
1.5k words
4.2
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" asked Kay.

"Yes. I will obey. I will beg", came the quick reply from Ess. She had a neutral expression on her face, but Kay knew better. He could see the excitement in her eyes, the anticipation of what was going to happen.

"Good girl", he said. When they got into the D/S roleplay, his demeanour changed almost immediately. From a loving and caring husband, to an alpha who couldn't wait to devour her.

She was wearing regular at-home clothes. A t-shirt, bra, shorts, and panties. She knew he liked it that way, the everyday attire turned him on and made him want her even more. She was standing at the foot of the bed, right next to the closed blinds. The hot afternoon sun was filtering through regardless, bathing her in a soft afternoon glow. She could see the bulge forming in his pants, it made her wet just thinking of him insider her.

As she'd been lost in this train of thought, he'd moved behind her. His hand reached around, caught her face and angled it roughly back towards him. His eyes locked onto hers, the animalistic passion was unmistakeable.

"Say it again. What are your rules?"

"I will obey. I will beg." Saying it looking directly in his eyes sent a thrill through her body.

"Good."

She was expecting a kiss, but he spun her face around again. "Raise your hands". She did, and he quickly took off her t-shirt and threw it to a corner of the room. Then, unclapsed her bra and pulled down her shorts in quick succession and they joined the heap.

She could feel him go down behind her, his breath on her ass. He kissed it and her hands immediately went to his hair, wanting to feel him. He swatted them away and made her interlock them behind her back.

"Not yet, love. You don't get to touch me just yet." With that, he easily slid down her panties halfway down her thighs and spread her legs apart. Her pussy was wet, she flushed as she felt his breath on it, desperately wanting him to touch it, feel it, taste it -- do anything. But he had just begun to play.

"First, I will look at you. I want to see you play with yourself for me at my command. Then, I will taste you. All of you", he said with a particular emphasis. It made her shiver. "Then, I will fuck you. Hard. Do you want that?"

She knew this was her cue, "Yes please. Do whatever you want with me, I want you in me. Please use my body and fuck me."

He pushed her forward a step and she could hear him taking off her clothes, which joined her heap in the corner of the room. He stepped in front of her, naked and hard. His dick was fully erect, she could see it pulsating -- it mesmerized her.

"Your nipples are hard already -- good."

He moved in closer, his dick almost touching her. He grabbed her left hand from behind her back and put his palm on hers, guiding it towards her pussy. With two fingers on top of hers, they found her clit, making her spasm.

"Rub this for me, slowly." She made slow, lazy circles sending waves of pleasure through her body.

He then took her other hand and put it on his hot, hard dick. "Stroke", he said simply as he stepped back and watched her pleasure both of them at the same time.

He grabbed her head and moved in to kiss her. Softly at first, then deeply, roughly. Making her head swim as her hands felt like they were no longer part of her.

"Faster. Stroke me faster and rub yourself faster."

His mouth moved away from hers, he kissed her neck softly, then her collarbone, then started teasing her breasts with his mouth. Planting soft kisses and licking her nipple on one, using his hand to play with the other. She didn't know which part of her body felt what anymore.

Before she could react, he swatted both her hands away from what they were doing, pushed her back towards the wall and kissed her deeply. Then, he went down on her and quickly started teasing her clit with his tongue. Her hands went to his head again, running through his hair, urging him on. He didn't stop her this time. Before she knew it, two fingers were pushing against her pussy lips. He pushed inside easily, went all the way and hit her spot, making her shudder. He stopped suddenly, and looked up.

"Beg."

"Please fuck my pussy. Please..i need it badly, I need to cum."

"Good girl. Keep begging," he said.

Without waiting for a response, his fingers started pumping her pussy, moving in and out, hitting her spot every time. All she could manage was a incoherent barrage of mewling sounds and "please...please...please" as he kept pumping her. She was getting close, he could feel it. He pumped even faster, making her back arch and her hands grab his head firmly. She didn't know what she was doing, but she knew he wouldn't let her cum until she begged him.

"Please let me cum...please, I can't hold it back. Please." The last one was desperate, she needed a release.

"Cum," he said, putting his mouth back on her clit and still pumping furiously.

She convulsed hard and orgasmed violently, her body rocking with pleasure. He tasted her juices, waiting for her head to clear. Then in one swift motion, he got up, hand still in her pussy, and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his mouth.

His fingers were still in her and he moved to stimulate her spot as they kissed. He pulled away briefly and said just one word "Grind," as he pushed one more finger in there.

Her body reacted instantly, still riding a wave of desire. She moved her pussy on his hand, as his hand started pumping again. It didn't take long for her to get to the edge again.

He could feel her getting close. He said, "You know the rules."

"Please let me cum..please...please," she could barely form coherent thoughts.

"Not good enough. Beg." He wanted her to turn him on, he needed her to say what was going to happen.

"Please let me cum on your fingers...please. I will lick them and suck them off as you watch. Please..i'm so close...can't hold back...please..."

"Cum for me" he said, with a look of satisfaction on his face. That's what he wanted to hear. He held her body close to his, her breasts squeezing against him, her face next to his as her body convulsed in orgasm. He loved the feeling, how she shook with pleasure, how her body opened up to him.

As her head cleared, he pulled his fingers out and said, "Open your mouth." She did so willingly, sucking herself off, tasting her cum on his hands. Her legs were about to give and he seemed to sense that.

He gave her a gentle push downwards, she almost collapsed into a kneeling position, with his cock pointing in her face.

"Make me nice and wet for me to fuck you," he said.

She didn't need any encouragement. She grabbed his dick with a hand and licked the tip, looking at him all the time. She sunk his length into her mouth and felt his hand go the back of her head. She could feel a firm grip there, pushing her forward. She took more of him in her mouth, her tongue working furiously as he groaned in pleasure.

Both his hands were on her head now, she knew what was coming. He started pumping, gently at first to not make her gag. As she got used to the rhythm, he increased the pace, making her gag a little, making his dick wet. After a few rounds of this, he pulled her off.

"Get on the bed. Doggystyle position." The playfulness had gone, instinct had taken over. He was done playing games.

She quickly got into position on the bed as he maneuvered behind her. He spread her legs wider, roughly, then sank his full length into her.

Her head was swimming, but she managed to say "please fuck me" right as he started going. That one got him even more turned on and he started rutting her from behind with all his speed. Faster and faster, stroked after stroke, with his hands grabbing his ass, spanking it occasionally. Her face was buried in the bed, meeting his every stroke with her body.

He was getting close, she could feel it. And then it happened. Hot streams of cum inside her, as his body convulsed and shook. He finished up and pulled out quickly, making her gasp. He flipped her over, stood up off the bed and pulled her up. "Clean me" he said. She took him in his mouth, his dick still dripping cum and covered with her juices as she tasted herself for the third time that afternoon.

When she was done, he bent down and kissed her passionately. All the aggression from before had evaporate, replaced with soft, loving eyes.

"That was wonderful love, you were amazing. Cuddles now and food after?"

She laughed and fell back satisfied. "Yes please. I love you."

"I love you."