All Comments on 'His Surrender Ch. 00'

by MsMarg

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very interesting begining

Well written. You told us just enough about him to set the stage. I like her concern for safety and hope it is true as the story progresses. I also hope she becomes mentor as well as mistress. Something positive in his life and not a destructive force. I was a bit taken aback at the face slap-seemed over reactive, especially since there is not yet anything established between them. (Then again, I just don't like face slaps period.) Will they have a meaningful discussion next time about the details of this? It so weakens things if the sub must play guess what you are supposed to do/guess what you did wrong. Enough blathering, loved it. Eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Went to look for more by you....this was your first! Double awesome for a first story! You must wriite more.

tsememgbtsememgbalmost 11 years ago

Great start and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
This is quite some undertaking, MsMarg

I wish you well with it! If it carries on the way it has started, we are all in for something of a treat. As a first offering here at Literotica this is really quite outstanding; very well done and please bring us more of this soon. Five stars without the least hesitation. Thank you for sharing a wonderful talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh I like how this is beginning

I like the way the characters are developing, almost like I know them. I hope she takes him to the very edge of pain and pleasure again and again as she becomes sexually addicted to tormenting and using him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!

This is absolutely amazing!! I would definitely come back for more. I love how everything just goes slowly and sensually and when I went to your page looking to read more, I found out it was your first. Please update soon and I'm so fucking horny right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

How I wish I were Jessie. To be totally naked and under the control of a female who wanted to use me and have no control over the matter. My whole body just aced for the experiences he was having.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Never go back

And never read more of this silly, unimaginative tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just horrible.

What was he getting out of the abuse? Too one-sided. Lacked originality and the dialogue was dull, flat and lacked any spark of believability. Doesn't even rate a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whip me, beat me, treat me cruel

But NEVER let me read anymore of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Marg

Glad you stopped posting . This was simply awful.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
very nice

life is not peaches and cream for everyone. this sounded good. never been into any heavy BDSM, always light, but I do know how tough life can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unbelievable and implausible

Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I thought it was great

Good work!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Dear God!

I hooked!!!

This is 10 times better than any fifty shades of grey book.

Especially with a mature female taking total control of a young guy.

I love it and I am also so envious of Jessie.

I already know I'm gonna enjoy this series immensely and thanks MsMarg.

I'm so glad I've found you!

5stars for this btw and added you to my favorites ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Truly fine!

But the ending was a little abrupt.

More? Hope so.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 1 year ago

Terrific opening. Well-written, enticing set up for the long tale you tell us you are writing. I already have good insight about your engagingcharacters and the situation allows me to infer exciting scenes to come.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This read like a start to her in charge yet she asked him to allow her to be in charge. I suspect she will (the author) will gradually increase her sexual dominance over the young man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous