All Comments on 'His Too-Perfect Pet - Complete'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Awesome! Thoroughly enjoyed this story when I first read it and this version is even better. The occasional mixup of her husband and her boss’ names still needs to be corrected, but the conflicts and resolutions are satisfyingly clever. The scene in the children’s ward was adorable. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Nthusiastic. Damn, I thought I'd caught all the errors. I will give it another pass and reupload it after I find them.

His Too-Perfect Pet Complete is available free in .pdf and .epub formats to anyone who messages me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mind wanders into completely unrelated things while I try to properly enjoy this work of art. It's like anti-fap intrusive thoughts. I just laughed at the leash part on chapter seven for no reason and I hate it.

LeifsonLeifsonabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the fun story, seeing Akira come to terms with her relaxing control.

rose362436rose3624364 months ago

Sorry for the delayed comment.

Unlike many stories here (and I am not disparaging them - to each their own), your female leads are not dumb - they are strong and logical. I love that. Thank you so much for an excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...