His Treasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Ada make it?
1.3k words
3.83
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could faintly hear the sounds of chains rattling as I sucked in a staggered, pained breath -- Where was I? I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't my eyes felt like they had been pummelled shut, I groaned even louder. "GAH!" I tried to scream out, coughing loudly as I felt the ice-cold water trickle down my tired body. My body shook violently, my lips were chapped, my eyes tried to open -- they were unfocused, blurry.

My head lulled to the side, feeling sharp talons grab at the skin between my neck and face. Gritting my teeth as the pain raced throughout my body, "MFFPH!" I felt the burning sensation of skin being cut but I couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. Until -- I realised that the sound of skin tearing came from my body.

I thrashed around against my restraints, muffling weak, pathetic attempts of pleads. The pain intensified, my body doubling over against the restraints as vomit released itself from the containment of my mouth. My head continued to lull, feeling the pounding of the headache slowly creep over me. It enveloped me into a dull painful state.

I bite my lip even harder this time, breaking the skin this time as a pain like no other overtook my body and mind, sending me into a nightmare -- "GAHH. STOP. STOP!" I yelled out with all my might, but it was no use the pain still came.

Suddenly the pain stopped almost entirely, I sagged against myself; if it wasn't for the restraints that why holding me up than I would have been on the cold floor.

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling the throb of my headache as it reached my forehead. I could barely move my feet so that they could the floor -- my feet were barely touching the floor as they were centimetres of the floor due to the restraints holding me up.

I opened my mouth releasing a pained, breathless gasp of air as I felt the sharpness of a talon against my body again. I gritted my teeth, making blood roll down my lip -- dripping as it came into contact with my collar bone. I gritted my teeth even harder, shaking at the restraints in anger feeling the talon trail further up my body.

I tensed, feeling it prod at my barely clothed clad body with ease.

I throw my head back, growling as I tried to swing my body in order to attack the person who dares touch me. It was no use, the restraints held me at this person's mercy -- something that I was not used to, it made the rage within burn hotter than ever.

I sucked in a breath, opening my eyes quickly shaking away at the blurriness to see who was standing in front of my helpless state, I grinded my teeth, "Tsk." Seeing the familiar outline of the body I know quite well, "So it's you, is it? Akari!" I spat out his name with venom seeing a smile present on his face made me seethe more with anger.

I heard his laughter as it boomed of the place that I was in -- I looked around not bothering to look in his eye line as I tried to assess the situation that I was in. I growled angrily; I was in that snake's retched cell.

My eyes seethed, my hands bawled into fists, "Do you like my cell, Ada?" I tried moving away from his face that was so desperately near to my neck, but he grabbed my face sharply with his taloned hands making me stare directly into his bright yellow, green eyes.

He touched me affectionately, moving a taloned finger down my cheek cutting the skin there with ease, "I made this cell just for you, my sweet, sweet Ada." I jerked away from him after feeling his forked tongue come out of his disgusting mouth to lick my now bloodied cheek.

I spat at him venomously, "Who do you think you're touching, Snake?" I questioned as I narrowed my eyes watching as he surrendered by stepping back slowly with a raise of his hands. I spat blood out on the floor, my knees shook from the weight of being held by the shackles.

I looked up quickly hearing him snap his taloned finger in the air. I squinted my eyes trying to figure out what he had just conjured out of thin air, but I couldn't my eyesight was not as advanced as the snake in front of me had. He vanished right in front of me, I snarled hearing his disgustingly hot voice vibrate through the cage I was held in.

I spat some more blood down onto the floor next to me, staring right in front of me, "Awh, are you just going to vanish into thin air? That pathetic are we?" I laughed, mocking him while I continued to stare out in front of me.

The sound of a smack was present as it knocked my face to the side at an alarming rate. Laughs tumbled out of my lips, as blood was smeared across my face, "How pathetic, hitting a female while she's all tied up and defenceless. Is that how low you've stopped, Akari?" I spat out his name, staring blankly ahead of me, blood still pouring out of the now open wound present on the side of my face.

I felt the air around me slow down as a hand caught on to my neck pushing my already stretched neck to the side, I squirmed trying to fight back as the hand tightened its grip I stopped squirming, "You see my sweet, sweet Ada. You're bound unable to do anything, unable to escape, unable to stop me from doing anything that I want to do with you." Akari spoke calmly his face nestled in between my neck, his other hand was wrapped tightly around my stomach as he stood behind me.

I snarled loudly, attempting to shake him off -- it was useless, he continued his one sided conversation taunting me, "You don't realise the situation you seem to have found yourself in, my love." He slowly smirked against my skin, tauntingly moving his forked tongue over the skin of my neck.

I grinded my teeth, eyes closed as I fought of the pleasurable sensation as it shot through my body, "Get.. off me, you snake!" I tried spitting it, finding it hard as Akari began to suck at the skin on my neck, his teeth grazed the skin making my body convulse with pleasurable sensations.

Akari blew at my skin coolly, planting a tempted, feathered kiss at my neck before he spoke next to my ear, "You don't seem to want me to get off, do you, my love?" Akari questioned, laughing at loud as I stilled trying to conjure up any sense of a response -- nothing came.

I was frustrated as I slumped defeated -- anger coursed through me like tidal waves on a summer's day. I was angered I couldn't fight back, let alone not being able to spit out a remake. I was ashamed of myself, tears found their way down my cheeks as my eyes watered from frustration, starvation, and an emotion I do not normally have -- fear. Fear soon started to envelope my entire body, as I had quickly realised that I could not get out of this situation without making a bargain that would haunt me every day.

But Akari knew this as he silently left my body stalking back into the corner of the dark cell, folding his arms around his chest smirking as he waited for my answer. My answer -- which would ultimately decide my ungodly fate. An ultimatum which would haunt me till the day I died. I squeezed my eyes, knowing what I would have to do - but could I inevitably do it?