Natalie Artemis's POV

Story Info
Natalie encounters her rival, Rizolo Slavatorie.
2k words
4
890
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codename: Hollow Snake.

Target: Richy.

It was another dark and wet night in the streets of London, fitting as it may be, it made my blood boil. My leather boots hit against the onslaught of cold wind that slapped against the shiny leather, which only fuelled my rage more.

I stopped walking as I clocked eyes on my target, I vanished into the shadows of the late night of London Town which was slowly creeping upon whoever dared to walk the streets of London Town at night. I felt my phone vibrate inside my dark black coat.

I gritted my teeth as I clicked my tongue at the disruption. I quickly took it out of my pocket as I scanned my eyes over the message which read:

'Hollow, I have your next target. Wrap this one up quickly and come to the BDSM club. You know what one.'

I stashed the phone back into the pocket of my coat, running a hair into my dark purple hair which was plaited neatly at the back of my head in a long plaited, ponytail. My eyes returned back to my target which was idly standing at a nearby strip club. I watched him closely as I stalked further in the shadows of London Town.

His hand shook as they continuously rubbed the back of his neck, his head whipped round left, right, right, left. I almost chuckled at the pathetic attempt of trying to keep his cover. He was looking if someone was following him, he was correct. I was following him, but he wouldn't even realise once I had my 9-inch black lodged deeply in the side of his neck that anybody was following him.

I grinned from ear to ear just like the Cheshire Cats smile from Wonderland. I breathed out air which flew away from my in a cloud of smoke. It was a chilly tonight in London Town. I rubbed my hands together -- which were clad in black leather.

I smiled as I heard the friction of the leather being rubbed together, "you're going to die tonight, Richy!"

I walked out of lurking deep within the shadows as I started to make my move on Ricky. It wasn't until I got almost an inch towards him that he was crowded by two giants. I was irked, my teeth pulled at the skin of my bottom lip as I slowly faded back into the darkness of the shadows. Still close to Richy, but far away so that they wouldn't suspect a thing.

"You've raked up quite a debt with my brother, Richy." I heard a slow, seductive voice growl out.

I shivered, not from the cold but from that low, seductive voice. It made my cunt drip with excitement. I banged my hand onto my chest and shook my head. What was I doing? Focus! I needed to kill the target and go back to Adam to get the next job. I cursed at myself. Focus!

Richy didn't respond from what I witness and heard. He was a shivering wreck, I almost laughed out loud. Richy had racked up a massive debt in loans, yet he still cowered in front of the men he owed, pathetic. I moved closer to the wall that I hid behind as I grew intrigued at the mysterious males in front of a shaken-up Richy.

"Ciro's not going to be happy about this, Richy. You know what he will do if you don't pay him back with interest on top, si?"

His words sent shocks down to my cunt. His voice was... erotic. I could have listened to it all day if it weren't for my target standing in front of him. I sighed quietly to myself as I would now have to intervene in this little conversation.

"RICHY!" I walked out from my hiding place as I threw my hands up into the air walking towards Ricky with a fake smile plastered on my dark purple lips.

I threw an arm around his neck, whispering coldly, "if you make any sudden movements, I will kill you on the spot. Do you understand me, Richy?"

He nodded very quickly as he tried to smile, the sides of his lips shaky slightly. I patted his cheek, kissing it softly as I smirked against his cheek. I turned around, tugging Richy even closer to me. He yelped quietly as I dug my sharp black nails into the side of his body.

I finally looked up, seeing the two males staring down at me with a cold and composed expression. My eyes followed their every movement until they locked onto him... The one I suspect that had that erotic voice which made me wet. I smiled coolly at him.

"And you are?" I responded with a sultry tone as my lips fell into a lazy smirk.

Only one of the males chuckled, the one that I wanted didn't move, let alone smile or smirk. I tapped my foot against the cold, wet ground.

"Ah, you're mute I see." I chuckled softly to myself, turning around.

"No, not mute, Preicolo." I stopped dead in my tracks as that man's voice sent shivers through me.

I spun back around, masking my unease around him, "so what do you want with old Richy here, ay?"

I nudged Richy with the side of my elbow as I tightened my grip on his waist, he hissed in pain quickly.

The man with the erotic voice stepped towards me, in a slow fashion. I watched as I saw his muscles bulge from his tight, white that was tucked seamlessly into his black combat trousers. My eyes shone with irritation as I stepped towards him -- competition flashing through my eyes as I looked up to meet his gaze.

"I asked you a question, mystery man. Care to answer me or are you going to rude?" I raised my eyebrow.

The corners of his mouths tilted as he looked down at me, "and why would I tell an intitled, little know it all my business with this man?"

I smirked at him as I stepped closer to me, my chest met his lower stomach as I titled my head, looking at him.

I smiled menacingly, "is that really all you've got?" I pushed a sharp, taloned nail into his hard abs.

He didn't budge -- not that I cared.

I pushed my finger in deeper as I saw a wave of irritation flicker in his eyes, I continued speaking coolly, "well you see it is my business, I have business with this... man."

I almost gave the game away; I swallowed as I watched his eyes as they slowly moved down my body. It was like he was investigating me -- I won't lie and say I didn't love it. I fucking loved it. Everywhere his eyes landed on, left a burning after taste which almost made me beg out for more.

I growled at him, watching as his eyes casually moved back to my face. His face showcased a smug grin as if he didn't care what he was doing. It was now my turn that got in his face as I mocked a smile.

"Come on, you would be doing me a solid pal. At least give me 10 minutes to discuss business with him." I looked back at a whimpering Richy, I quickly smirked devilishly as I returned to fake the impassive male, "then he's all yours. I promise."

I smiled brightly to show that I was indeed telling the truth -- when in reality Richy will not be alive in the next 10 minutes. I almost giggled at the real reason, but I kept my face stoic.

I returned back to Richy's side, wrapping my arm around his neck pulling him closer to me as I watched as the other male whispered to the man that made my cunt sing in need.

I clicked my tongue as I patted my foot on the cold pavement -- waiting for an answer.

They male that was whispering walked away after a nod from the man that spoke to me. He silently walked away, into the cold, rainy streets of London Town. I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked at a paling Richy.

"Well, we'll be going then. Thank again, lovely chatting to you!" I pulled Richy by the hand as we walked of down the roads of London Town.

I was roughly pulled back by a warm hand that ignited pleasurable feelings deep within me. I was roughly pushed into a warm, hard body. I saw Richy dash away from us whilst putting his shaky hands inside his pockets. I tried to push away from the arms which had slowly wrapped themselves around me like a boa constrict.

"Let me go." I snarled out, forgetting my pleasantries as my target quite literally slipped from my clutches.

I was just pulled even tighter in his embrace. I growled loudly so that everyone passing us by could hear. They looked at us with confusion but kept walking by without so much as a 'are you okay?'

His chest vibrated as I could hear him quietly chuckling to himself, "do you think this is some big joke?" I pushed my hand against his chest to try and create some distance between us, "I had business with him and now he's gone. No thanks to you and your fucking henchman."

His only response was to quirk a very seductive smirk my way.

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes, turning my eyes away from him as I tried to think of ways to get out of this situation, I had so easily put myself in.

"Keep going, Pericolo. Maybe some day your dreams will come true." He smirked right in my face that moved to face him.

I tutted, "fuck you."

Determination flashed in his eyes, "would you?"

I chuckled bitterly, "only in your dreams would I fuck someone like you."

His brought his lips against mine, just close enough that I could smell the booze on his breath, yet far enough that they weren't touching, "you sure about that, Pericolo?"

I didn't breathe as I quickly pushed his face away from me. I turned around, feeling a red, hot hue dance across my face. I snarled as I could hear him laughing loudly. I turned around just as quickly as I turned away from me. I walked closer to him; I smiled innocently as he stepped back a bit. I reached his rock-hard chest as I gript his crisp white shirt tightly in my manicured hands.

I pulled him down so that he had to bend to reach my lower, I saw frustration mixed with playfulness enter his eyes as he stared me down, yes?" He replied as his knees bent to my height.

I fisted my hands more into his shirt as I tugged him even closer -- he was pushed into me, I felt his thick, warm arm as it circled my waist.

"I've got a suggestion for you." I smiled brightly.

"A suggestion? And what might that be, Pericolo?" he replied, looking smug.

"Come closer and I'll tell you." I whispered.

He inched closer and closer to me until he was nose to nose with me. My top lip raised as I pushed all of my strength into my arms. I twisted my hands as I felt him move to the side. I yelled as I violently smashed his back into the wet pavement of London Town. I breathed heavily as I staggered away from him. He looked up at me with pride.

I bent down as I pushed my foot into his chest keeping him there.

"Maybe don't underestimate the entitled, little know it all."

I slapped his face softly as I began to walk away. My fists were tight as I walked angrily down the street in search for my target. I switched my phone on as I sent a message to my employer. Which read:

'Give me 10 minutes, I just need to kill a rat.'

I tucked my phone deep into my coat as I stalked down the dark, eerie streets of London Town casually waiting for Richy to pop up. But I knew where he was. I chuckled to myself as I wiped my mouth with my leather hand, which was holding my 9-inch blade.

I stepped in front of my most favourite BDSM club, 'Seeing Red.'

"Showtime, Richy."

I walked through the doors smiling brightly.