His Ultimate Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought this dress in town, before checking out multiple lingeries in store. I ended up purchasing several pairs, before deciding on a dark green lingerie set for tonight, which leaves very little to the imagination. I teased Noah too, not allowing him even a glimpse of what I'd bought. All I told him was that I'd spent around $800, and that was enough to get him horny.

My phone buzzes and I quickly fish it out of my handbag. It's from Darnell.

waiting outside the bar x

I send him a quick reply that I'm nearly there. A couple of minutes later, Noah carefully pulls into a parking spot on the other side of the street. He turns to me.

"I love you so much honey!" He says.

"You too baby!" I reply, giving him a peck on the cheek. "I'll keep you updated okay?"

"Thanks honey... have an amazing time!" He tells me.

He gives me a quick kiss on the lips, being careful not to spoil my lipstick, before I step out of the car and head towards the tall, dark man that's stood outside of the bar. He towers over me at 6'2" and he takes me in his incredibly muscly arms. He's gone for a casual look of a black t-shirt and jeans. He kisses me on each cheek and slides his hand over my ass, giving my ass a good squeeze as he greets me. I'm already turned on by this, but when he speaks, I nearly melt on the spot.

"Lovely to meet you Lily... are you ready for some fun?" He asks.

His voice is incredibly deep and gravelly. It stirs something within me.

"The pleasure is mine Darnell, I'm ready for a good time!" I reply, a little shake in my voice.

"Good girl!" He growls, leading me into the bar with his hand pressed into the small of my back.

I turn to give a quick wave to Noah, whose face is glued to the window of the car. I think I can see some drool leaking from his lips!

Inside the bar, the drinks flow freely, as does the conversation. We spend a couple of hours in the bar, talking about everything from our jobs, our interests and hobbies. Darnell is a banker, who recently moved over from New York. Before I know it though, it's getting late, and the bar is dying down. People are stumbling out of here, clutching their friend group or significant others as they leave.

"So... have you decided?" Darnell asks.

"Decided?" I ask playfully.

I of course know exactly what he means. But he's a tease, so he leans across the table, placing his mouth right next to my ear. I feel his hot breath on my ear and he finally speaks.

"Whether you'd like me to call you an Uber to take you back home... or whether I take you back to my place, where I'll rip off this sexy dress of yours, before making you cum on my cock..." He whispers into my ear.

I feel butterflies start to takeoff in my stomach. He sits back in his chair, waiting for a response. He has a cheeky grin on his face, like a king who has conquered his foe.

"Please... take me!" I say, struggling to get my words out.

I can already feel my panties starting to get wet.

Darnell calls an Uber and we're quickly at his apartment. Luckily it's only about 20 minutes from the bar. We take the elevator to the 17th floor, where Darnell unlocks his apartment. It's a good size with a nice open plan kitchen and living room. Before I can take it all in properly though, he's swept me off my feet and into his arms. He carries me into his bedroom, kicking the door shut behind us. He puts on some music, and motions for me to sit on the bed. He then stands infront of me. My eyes are lined up with his bulge. He chuckles as he notices where my eyes are lingering.

"Not yet..." He says, pushing me back, forcefully, onto the bed.

I lie down with my legs up and he pulls off my panties. They're practically soaked by now. A combination of my sex life with Noah going downhill, paired with how confident and powerful Darnell is, has caused me to leak uncontrollably into my panties. He slides my dress up, past my hips, exposing my recently shaved pussy. He starts by gently licking my pussy lips.

"You taste so fucking good baby!" He says.

He licks me for a couple of minutes before moving to my clit. I know that Darnell is going to be great at sex because of how easily he finds my clit. He sucks it and I let out a moan and grab his hair. He swirls my clit in deep circular motions with his tongue, causing me to moan like I've never moaned before. He makes me feel like a complete slut; I am at his mercy. He relents for a moment, sitting up, and moves towards me.

"Open." He commands.

I would do anything this man tells me to right now, and I eagerly open my mouth. He slides his index and middle fingers into my mouth. He glides his fingers in and out and I suck them eagerly, imitating a blowjob.

"That's it... lube them up!" He chuckles.

Once he's satisfied, he starts licking my clit again. He then parts my pussy lips with his fingers, before sliding his index finger into my pussy. I let out a moan to let him know that his actions are pleasuring me and he quickly starts to slide his finger in and out. I don't know when he slips in his second finger, but it feels so good. I am so wet, and Darnell is clearly enjoying himself, letting out grunts every time I moan.

"Fuck..." I exclaim. "I'm close!"

He instantly stops. He pulls his fingers out and removes his tongue from my clit. I want to scream in frustration but he quickly sits me up.

"Not yet baby... I said you'd be cumming on my cock, not my fingers." He says, reminding me of our conversation earlier.

This awakens something in me and I want to rip off his clothes and fuck him right now. But Darnell being the master of sex, teases me by taking things slowly. He takes my hands and guides them to his pants. I quickly unbuckle the belt that holds his pants up. I pull them down and he steps out of them. He stands infront of me, massaging his bulge through his boxer briefs.

"How badly do you want this?" He asks.

"So badly..." I moan.

"I want you to pull my boxers off and get me hard with that mouth of yours!" He commands.

I don't even respond; I just grab the waistband and tear off his Calvin Klein underwear. His cock is now infront of me, and what a cock it is! It's about 7" long, but what's more impressive is just how thick it is. I gasp in shock as he guides my head onto his penis. My mouth is quickly filled with a couple of inches of his cock.

"Suck me good!" He commands.

I start bobbing my head back and forth on his cock. My mouth is producing buckets of saliva because of how badly I want his cock. I struggle to get too far down because of his sheer girth. I can only take about 3" comfortable, before I start gagging, but this doesn't stop me. I continue to suck for a couple of minutes before he gently pulls my head off.

"Get your phone... let's show that bitch husband of yours what he's missing out on!" Darnell commands.

I run to grab my phone from my handbag. I told Darnell over drinks that I was a married woman, but he didn't seem to care. In fact, he seemed to relish this revelation, explaining that he was into the fetish community himself. He explained that he'd cuckolded one couple before and they had loved it, although at the time he was still quite new to the fetish scene and didn't full understand what he was doing.

"Take a selfie holding my thick cock, and send it to that bitch husband of yours." He demands.

I quickly snap the pic, taking his heavy cock in my hand. I grin at the camera and there's a glint in my eye as I hit send. Noah's in for a big surprise... or a big treat, depending on how he takes it

"Good girl." Darnell says.

He yanks me off the floor and throws me onto the bed. He climbs on top of me. He's put a condom on and he slides the tip of his cock into my pussy. I wait for him to slide in, but he waits.

"Tell me what you want me to do... in detail." He commands.

I feel a wave of heat flush over me. I'm so horny that I don't want to even talk, but every ounce of me knows I must do as he says. I grab his shoulders.

"I want you to ram your cock into my pussy!" I scream. "I need to cum on your thick, juicy cock!"

Without warning, 7 inches of thick cock slam into my pussy, and I let out a loud gasp. This doesn't stop Darnell though. He starts to slide in and out of my pussy quickly. It only take a few pumps of his thick cock for my pussy to adjust to his size, and before I know it, he's fucking me faster and faster. His cock stretches out my pussy completely, and I watch as his thick cock glides effortlessly in and out of my pussy. It feels incredibly, and he's hitting spots that I didn't even know existed. I let out frequent moans of pleasure and Darnell responds to these by slamming his cock into me harder, alongside his grunts of course. In and out, in and out, he continues fucking my pussy for what feels like an eternity. I didn't even realise it, but I've been playing with my nipples while he fucks me and I can tell Darnell likes this. He takes his hand and starts quickly rubbing my clit. This is all I need and I let him know that I'm about to cum. He fucks me until I can't take anymore.

"I'm cumming!" I scream.

He slides his dick out and I lose all of my senses as my body tenses up and I have the most intense orgasm of my life. I squirt onto the bedsheets and even onto Darnell and his cock! I let out a gasp. I've never squirted in my whole life. Darnell chuckles and I giggle.

"Damn girl..." He says, also in shock at my powerful orgasm.

I move to lie down, but Darnell grabs me and pulls me off the bed. He pushes me onto my knees on the bedroom carpet. He pulls off the condom and orders me to suck him until he cums. It doesn't take long, as I focus on licking the tip of his penis.

"Fuck yeah!" He announces.

Ropes and ropes of his thick cum flood my mouth. He tastes amazing; a little salty, but I devour his creamy load. After I finish swallowing, I look up and see that he's grinning down at me.

"Good girl." He says. "Think you can handle another round?"

I've literally just cum, and yet I want him to fuck me again already. My pussy feels so empty without his thick cock inside of it; like a puzzle missing it's final piece. Darnell makes me feel like a complete slut, in a way that Noah never has.

"Yes please..." I say.

"Well then... text that bitchboy husband of yours that you won't be home tonight, and give me a few minutes to freshen up." He growls.

I grab my phone without a second thought.

Noah

Saturday 11:53pm

My phone buzzes and I reach over to the bedside table to grab it. It's Lily.

I just came after Darnell fucked me!! I'm going to stay the night at his honey. pick me up in the morning? ily xx

My dick is immediately at a semi and I start to feel myself through my boxers. I shoot her a quick response letting her know that that's fine, and then stick the tv on to try and find something to watch, desperate to take my mind off what Lily is getting up to. Admittedly, I've spent most of the evening staring at the selfie she sent me; the one with Darnell's huge appendage. As I finally find a show to watch, my phone buzzes again. I wonder what Lily wants now. Except, as I reach for my phone, I realise the message isn't from Lily. As soon as I see the name of the sender, my heart stops. My dick shrinks, and any arousal I have, leaves my body.

Slave Noah. Your next debt contract payment of $250 is due by midday tomorrow. I am available from 10am, so pop by to hand over your hard earned cash.

Mistress Chen x

To be continued...

12