All Comments on 'Hit'n Those Notes Ch. 06'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm enjoying your story and looking forward to Ch 7. So far you get 5 stars!

TeriLeighTeriLeigh10 months ago

Hi Rachel, I just read the six chapters and am enjoying them immensely. Your writing is quite engaging. Hearing Brea's thoughts is a different perspective than I am used to reading here. I'm 63 and recently realized that I need to transition MtF. I'm so tired of pretending to be a cis hetero male. I think, over the many years, I may have read almost all of the non ridiculous trans stories here. I meant futa and other s types of stories. The realistic ones like this one have all contributed to this realization.

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

Ah! No pressure! Actually I'm really happy to hear the story is doing something for you. I appreciate the comment and will strive to give you just a few more twists before Brea's story has run it's course.

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

Hey Teri!

Thank you for giving my story a chance. I appreciate the comment and wish you nothing but love and happiness in your journey to womanhood.

XOXO

Rachel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES