All Comments on 'Hit'n Those Notes Ch. 07'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
curricdcurricd10 months ago

The drama! The excitement! Great chapter! I can't wait for the finals and the next chapter.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

NOW you are truly "hitting the note". Passion, without too much angst. <3

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

curricd - Thank you for the comment and that you're still enjoying the story. A few twists remain. Some might call that drama or just some good old potholes in the road of life. :-)

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

Thank you Erica for the comment and following this story... The angst is always going to be there - but Brea's growing, maybe getting some confidence. Will she get knocked about before this is over? Eh... Stay tuned.

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a well-told story. Very emotional and entertaining.

It's a "bull-horn", not "blow-horn".

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

Ah! Bull-horn! Not blow-horn! Eh... Screwed that one up - apologies... Hopefully it didn't detract too much from what was going on. I really appreciate the correction and the kind words. There are a few twists coming... Hang on!

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

actor7603865actor760386510 months ago

Loving this story.

But who's the sixth finalist???

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

Actor... I think Brea might have been a little too focused on Wyatt making it and wanting to beat Dana so bad she didn't even realize who the 6th finalist was when they were called. Looks like an author error, but I promise you if you read the next chapter it will make sense.

Appreciate you taking the time to comment and make sure I didn't forget someone.

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES