All Comments on 'Hit'n Those Notes Ch. 10'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
curricdcurricd10 months ago

Keep up the good writing. The drama continues with Brea and the story can go on any direction so I look forward to the next chapter.

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

Veronica... Buckle up, because all the way into the last chapter there will be bumps and drama. How she navigates it all may only add to the drama. Thank you for following this story and the comment.

Hugz!

Rachel M. Moore

TeriLeighTeriLeigh10 months ago

Thank you Rachel. The insight you are giving me into the mind/thoughts of someone in transition is enlightening. I love the "Grrr's" you use. 🥰 Two years ago I decided I wanted to transition MtF. I'm 63. I remember wishing that I was a girl when younger. I've been bi all my life, though very inexperienced. I've lost 170 pounds toward that goal. I've also let my hair grow out to past mid-back, and it's a lovely silver. Naturally.😉 My wife of 33 years has no idea. As in one of "silkstockingslover" 's stories, I don't want to hurt her. But I also don't want to stop.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

This chapter wasn't my favorite, but I'm glad others loved it. Keep it up.

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

TeriLeigh... Thank for following this story and maybe seeing some similarities to Brea's journey and your own. I promise there no right way to transition - so own it and own it for you.

Hugz!

Rachel M. Moore

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

Erica... The next few hopefully will keep you in it to the finish. :-)

Hugz!

Rachel M. Moore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES