All Comments on 'Hit'n Those Notes Ch. 15'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
curricdcurricd9 months ago

Great story!! Totally committed to this story I wish there was more. If this was a movie the closing kiss would be great. But...... I would love to find out what happens afterwards both sexually and if the relationship grows and develops. Great job I went back and read more of your stories. Keep up the good work.

TeriLeighTeriLeigh9 months ago

So happy Brea's story didn't end with her return home. I don't typically read authors notes, especially before reading their work. I want to read the story untainted. So when you mentioned you hadn't any intention of writing more than 12 chapters that's why I said that I was happy her story did have a continuation and a happy ending. I, for one, would love read more about Brea's story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love a good story. Yours had me waiting for the next chapter. I am interested in the follow up. Dust it off. I'm waiting.

BarpeBarpe9 months ago

I really enjoyd the story (like All your storyes) and look forward to a follow up. I thought he would get her a spot in a Vegas show, but this feels more like her, to be honest

RachelMnMRachelMnM9 months agoAuthor

Veronica (curricd)... Thank you for going all in on this story and all the comments / encouragement. Writing Brea was so much fun. Exploring their relationship going forward could be fun - the drama could be her new singing gig, his being overly focused on work and what that does to their relationship, and of course how they move together intimately. What I've got written plopped Brea down 5 years in the future and there's a story. How I'd bring in some of those "past" elements would be for her telling the story in flashbacks. IDK... It's got potential, but maybe I should just keep this current story going. Haven't decided yet... Looking for the interest to continue it. Hugz Chica!

Rachel M. Moore

IrvingParkeIrvingParke9 months ago

We definitely need to see what happens down the road!

RachelMnMRachelMnM9 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous for the review and interest in this story continuing. I need to think about how that should look. Keep it going as if it's the next day or jump easy further ahead and use flashbacks to tell key pieces. I've got your vote.

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

RachelMnMRachelMnM9 months agoAuthor

Barpe... Thank so much for following this story and the view for a continuation. I'm working on how to do that justice.

Hugz... Rachel M. Moore

RachelMnMRachelMnM9 months agoAuthor

TeriLeigh... I knew it would go long, I should have held that comment about it being just 12. Brea has been so much fun to write. I'd like to pick her story back up.

Hugz!

R

RachelMnMRachelMnM9 months agoAuthor

Irving... Thank you for placing your vote. Got some details to work out with Joe and what to exactly continue. Really appreciate the comment and that you stuck with the story.

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow9 months ago

Loved it! (of course)

RachelMnMRachelMnM9 months agoAuthor

Erica... Thanks you for following along! Appreciate at the comments and reaching out. You ROCK gurl!

Hugz

R

LilMissChipmunkLilMissChipmunk4 months ago

An absolutely amazing story that is probably one of the most realistic portrayals of being trans and trying to date that I’ve read on this site. Well done, you are an extremely talented author.

RachelMnMRachelMnM4 months agoAuthor

Thanks LilMiss... Loved writing this one and loved being Brea's head. Considering a sequel, so could be some more for this story in the future. Thank you for the read and the comment. Hugz!

R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES