HJH-01

Story Info
Dominant to Submissive 01.
2.6k words
3.36
3.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! I am a new writer and this is my first story in what I hope to be numerous ones to share my transition from a very dominant personality to a submissive personality. Note I did not say that I have transitioned from a Dom to a Sub rather a transition of my PERSONALITY from Dominant to Submissive. It was a long journey and this story really is just the beginning of how it happened over time.

I am married to a wonderful wife of 32 years. I am 55 and she is 53. To set things straight from the beginning, we are NOT a practicing dom/sub couple and have only experimented with it in play "behind closed doors". She in all honesty had no interest in it although it's something I always thought about constantly in the back of my mind. For most of our married life I kept those thoughts in my own head and frequently read stories about dom/sub relationships and fantasized about it. Having an extremely dominant personality I mostly fantasized about being the Dom and having a submissive. Every once in a while I'd have a fantasy about switching and becoming the submissive but those were infrequent early on in our marriage. Over time they became more frequent though. Due to circumstances in our marriage that eventually turned from fantasy to reality but that took a log time to develop.

So, when do I get to the good stuff? The start of it all began when my wife got a new laptop and I was going to take her old one to be recycled. She is not super tech savy but I, being a software engineer, was a little more tech savy. I knew the proper way to dispose of hardware but I decided to keep her old laptop out in my shop and do a little snooping. With her having just headed off on a business trip I had the time to mess around with it. Not necessarily because I was suspicious but the amount of time she'd been spending on her laptop over the last couple of years did kind of make me wonder and faced with this new opportunity to have her old laptop at my disposal I decided to do some digging.

After snooping around for a while I was beginning to get bored as it appeared she had done a pretty good job of wiping her files and I wasn't very convinced there was anything to find. But then some new recovery efforts I was using found a folder titled "HJH" that had a bunch of word documents in it. Sorted by date, they seemed to span the previous 2 years. Exactly the 2 years that I recalled thinking she had spent a lot more time on her laptop than normal. They were titled HJH-01, HJH-02 and so forth. For now I won't say how many they were but the naming convention of the folder and then the subsequent files had me intrigued. I decided this was worth investigating a little further so I copied all the files to a flash drive and settled in to read HJH-01. Below is what I read, written in my wife's words.

HJH-01 (create date 12/1/2021)-- I'm writing this kind of as my version of a "Dear Diary". Fearing to share this with anyone, even my best friend, I need an outlet to share something that's been weighing heavy on my mind. I love my husband very much but for several years I've felt a little trapped by his dominance in and out of the bedroom. In the bedroom especially. You see, sex has always been his way, what he wants, how he wants it and always seems to be centered on him and never me. I'm not saying that's a good reason or excuse for me to have landed where I'm out now in life but I do think it's a contributing factor. I never planned for this to happen but here is how this happened the first time.

Jan 2021 -- I was on the plane for a late night flight to my company's headquarters in San Antonio. This was only the 2nd time I travelled there but I was kind of relieved to get a way for a few days and have some nice evenings at the hotel to enjoy a little "me" time to relax and do whatever I want. The night before I left I was a little put out with my husband as he had basically demanded some "servicing" since I was going to be gone for a week. 15 minutes of me playing with his cock, sucking it a little and then jerking it off onto his chest he then asked me to wipe it up off with a towel. When I came back from throwing the towel in the laundry and getting a drink there he was snoring lights out and my chance at getting any reciprocal action had pretty much gone up in smoke. Typical.

Still, this has become a way of life for me. Service him, sometimes get some reciprocal action, most times not. And all I get out of it is feeling like I'm carrying out my wifely obligation by taking care of my husband. It was almost normal to me. Until this particular trip. The guy sitting against the window on my left was probably about 10 years younger than me dressed in business attire. At first look I found him only mildly attractive and we only briefly exchanged pleasantries. As the plane took off and we began to talk he had a very compatible personality with me and, most importantly, he really seemed interested in what I had to say as I talked. A half hour into our conversation I realized I was twirling my finger in my hair as I talked to him, sometimes a tell-tale sign that a woman is flirting. I realized his mild attractiveness had elevated a bit as a result of our conversation. What am I doing I asked myself as my finger continued to intertwine and pull on one of my dark curls in my hair. Why am I continuing to play with my hair as I found myself lost in what he was saying.

I was almost disappointed yet somewhat relieved when a yawn inadvertently escaped from my mouth. I barely got my apology out when the contagious factor kicked in and he followed suit. We both slowed in our conversation and soon I heard him softly snoring. I was struggling with a little feeling of guilt as I knew I had let myself flirt with this stranger. Even if it was innocent enough and it didn't even come close to anything I felt some guilt. At the same time I also felt a little invigorated as I was still harboring some ill feelings at how my husband and I had left things on our last night. Him with a happy ending and I with no ending outside of filling my wifely duties. I found myself shrugging off that guilt and since this hadn't really gone any where I decided to let the excitement of it all settle in and I begin to enjoy the feeling of having been a little naughty.

The person to my right was rather large and had leaned over toward me quite a bit. My best sleep position was to turn my back to them and lean somewhat to my left, more toward my new "friend". Soon I drifted off to sleep and later found myself experiencing that feeling where you're awake but you're really dreaming. I determined I was dreaming and what a dream it was. I dreamt that in my sleep my hand had crept over to my new friend's leg under the blanket he had laid across his lap and was gently resting on it. As my hand rested on his leg I felt something begin to push against my hand and I dreamt a realization that his cock was reacting to my hand's presence. His cock was growing and pushing out against my hand which I did not pull back. This was my naughty little dream and I was going to enjoy it. A further quick memory of my husband falling asleep on that last night together after his happy ending and no attention for me cemented me to let my dream continue.

So continue it did and my hand soon reassured his cock that it was aware of his growing erection and wasn't going anywhere. I squeezed him gently and then it really began to grow. To the point where I was sure it was uncomfortable for him. Soon his hand joined mine and caressed the back of my hand as I squeezed a little firmer. This went on for a while in my dream and I continued to slowly squeeze and caress his erection enjoying the feeling of it.

Yes, the realization this wasn't a dream soon jolted me to reality. I think it was when someone walked by us to go to the restroom. Whatever it was caught me just as I had unzipped his zipper and slid my hand inside to find a silky pair of what seemed like boxers. I panicked and froze mid-grope. What the fuck was I doing I thought? Why did I just use the word fuck in my thoughts? I NEVER say that word. I've been fondling this guy to the point of having undone his zipper and inserted my hand. What do I do now?

The awkward pause continued and, seeming to sense something, he pushed upward with his hips. I had just decided to retract my hand but when his hips pushed upward my hand instinctively responded by continuing to squeeze. I knew I had reached the point of no return. I couldn't stop and try to explain to him that I initially thought I was dreaming. I started this and I felt I had to finish it. I let my fingers split the pee-hole in his shorts and that first touch of the soft silky smoothness of his erection felt so amazing I recall gasping softly in approval.

I teased him in and out of the slit in his shorts but for a while I squeezed his silky boxers around his erection and stroked him up and down. His breathing and reaction reassured me I was not disappointing him. Eventually I pulled his cock out of his boxers and enjoyed its full silky smoothness. I reached to my mouth and moistened my hand and fingers then slowly teased the head of his cock. I continued to reapply saliva off and on as needed as I alternated stroking him, grinding my palm over his head, squeezing his balls, I gave him the full service hand job. I could feel his cock swelling and his hand grabbed my wrist.

He whispered "I'm going to cum you better stop". Ok I whispered back and withdrew my hand. As he leaned back and closed his eyes in relief I re-moistened my hand with more saliva and promptly grabbed his cock again and begin grinding really hard on his head. He knew what my intention was and grabbed the seat arm with clenched fist and I finally stroked him up and down nice and firm. With the blanket over his lap I jerked this man's cock off and emptied his balls right there on the plane!!!!!!!!! I had caught a nice amount of his cum in my hand and slowly rubbed it on his softening cock and onto his balls as he slowly came back down from his orgasm high.

He whispered to me -- I don't even know your name. Not wanting to use my real name and whispering back the first thing that came to my mind I heard myself whisper in response "Hannah". He whispered "Thank you Hannah". We spent the rest of the flight pretending nothing happened. Oh we talked with me lost in his words and I openly twirling my hair in my fingers some more but when we left the plane in San Antonio we exchanged a light hug and went on with our lives. I'm not sure about him but, for me, I still had a bit of adrenaline rush over what happened and felt quite alive. A little more-so than normal.

Yes, here I was again having serviced a man and gotten nothing physical in return. He hadn't groped my breasts or reached for them at all during this time. He never reached between my legs. In fact, other then his hand resting on mine as I first caressed his erection he hadn't even really attempted to touch me at all. So, again, I had serviced a man and gotten nothing in return. But you know what? Maybe I didn't get anything physical out of it but what I got out of it mentally was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!! I realized I enjoyed the interaction I had with him, the build up of it all, and his cock throbbing in my hand as it came. WOW. I have to admit I loved every minute of it and for some strange reason I'm only feeling a little bit of guilt. The End.

So HJH-01 has been read. Upon reading all of this I was furious and wanted to immediately confront my wife. But here I was, home alone while she's yet again in San Antonia on business. I suddenly realize numerous things.

1. I am beyond furious that my vanilla wife that never wants to get creative in the bedroom could even begin to think of doing something like this.

2. Why is my cock hard as a rock and throbbing as my hand continues to rub on it slightly?

3. Her words at the beginning of this "chapter" was "I never planned for this to happen but here how this happened THE FIRST TIME". The first time jumped out at me.

4. I just now received a text from her saying she was safely on the ground in San Antonio. All of this together. Is she doing this all the time? On every flight down there? Did she just do it again while I was reading HJH-01???

5. There are MANY more files in this folder. HJH-01, 02, 03, and MORE!!!!!!!

6. Is it possible that she wrote all of this as an outlet for her feelings and this is just a fantasy of hers? Was this all fiction, did she hope I'd find this and jolt to reality?????

7. ALMOST the last thing I realized really should have been the first thing that jumped out at me. That was her comments about how dominant I was both inside and outside the bedroom and her implication of my selfishness. Yes, I've been selfish in that I've demanded sexual relief from her in the form of blowjobs and hand jobs. Rarely have I taken the time to reciprocate. I realize how right she was in writing that feeling down. Am I to blame for this?

8. The LAST thing that enters my mind..... She called herself Hannah to this guy. The folder name and all files begin with HJH. I put two and two together -- HAND JOB HANNAH. And there are many more files in the folder.

I will next read HJH-02 and share the contents of it. For now I'm willing to entertain the notion that she's making all this up as an outlet for her feelings. So I'm picking up the phone to call her and pretend nothing is wrong. I'll ask her how her flight was(while I wonder) and tell her I'm glad she's arrived safely in San Antonio. Oh yeah, and tell her that I lover her. HJH-02 to come soon!!!!!!