Hodan Yassin of Gatineau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"What you need is me, and I'm here, and not going anywhere," Hodan said as she sat next to Mona, and took her hand in hers. Mona looked at Hodan, this tall, beautiful young woman who had the perfect life. Hodan, my Hijabi Superwoman, what are you doing with someone like me? Mona wondered, as Hodan's soulful brown eyes bore into hers.

Hodan was at the top of her class in the Business Management program at Gatineau University, and she was an icon to both LGBT people and Muslims, and her parents Mokhtar and Hawa Yassin loved and supported her. How could she understand Mona's laments? It's like we're a lesbian version of Superman and Lois Lane, she's amazing and I'm an outcast, I don't deserve her, Mona thought sadly.

"What do you see in me?" Mona asked abruptly, and Hodan gaped at her, astonished. For four years, Mona and Hodan had been lovers. Mona seldom talked about her family back in Sherbrooke, but Hodan knew they were estranged. Hodan considered herself extremely lucky to have parents who were supportive of her as a Muslim lesbian. The majority of those Muslims who happened to be bisexual, lesbian, or transgender, or gay, were not so lucky.

"Well, Mona, when I look at you, I see a beautiful, incredibly smart, at times annoying woman whom I simply can't get enough of," Hodan said, and then she kissed her. Mona kissed Hodan back, and slowly but surely felt her troubles, doubts and fears melt away in her partner's embrace. The two young women tumbled from the couch to the carpeted floor, and began making love...

"I've missed you," Mona whispered, as Hodan pulled down her Basketball shorts, and yanked down her neon-blue panties. Hodan nodded, and caressed Mona's breasts, which were now free and clear, thanks to Mona having tossed aside her Basketball jersey and sports bra. All this beauty and she doubts herself, Hodan thought, shaking her head as she admired Mona's naked loveliness.

"Yeah, I can tell," Hodan said, and once more she pressed her lips against Mona's. As Mona lay there, Hodan began exploring her luscious, sexy body. Mona moaned softly as Hodan kissed a path from her lips to her neck, and settled on her breasts. Hodan sucked on Mona's erect nipples, knowing how succulent and sensitive they were. Continue, my love, Mona whispered, as a pleasant frisson ran down her spine.

"You were on fire today," Mona said softly, and Hodan grinned, and continued to suck on her tits. Sliding her hand between Mona's thighs, Hodan began fingering her wet, hairy mound. She never shaves that Persian kitty, Hodan thought, smiling. Moving her face from Mona's chest to her crotch, Hodan inhaled the other woman's scent.

"Relax and let me take care of you, babe," Hodan cooed softly, and without further ado, she buried her face between Mona's legs. The young Persian woman sighed happily as her lover began eating her pussy. Hodan took her sweet time as she sucked on Mona's clitoris, and slid two fingers into her pussy, then added a third. Now we're cooking, Mona thought happily.

As the evening rolled on, Mona and Hodan explored one another. In the early days of their relationship, like a lot of tomboys and butch ladies, Hodan had a problem with genital touching, but Mona cured her of that. That's why Hodan lay stark naked on the bed, her sexy, golden brown body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, as Mona pleasured her...

"Oh fuck," Mona squealed as she came, her sexy, pale body shuddering violently. Mona climaxed, her slick, wet pussy oozing hot girly cum all over Hodan's beautiful face. Hodan looked at Mona, her beautiful, orgasmic sweetheart, and gathered her in her arms. I love this woman with all of my heart, Hodan thought as she kissed Mona once more. The two lovers embraced, then continued with their fun...

"Hodan, you taste wonderful," Mona paused to say as she continued to eat her out. With her face firmly planted in Hodan's pussy, Mona breathed in her scent, and tasted her. Hodan, who could be bossy in and out of the bedroom, was quiet for a change, save for the occasional squeal as Mona pleasured her...

With her long dark hair free of the Hijab, her golden brown, curvy and athletic body glistening with sweat, her lovely brown eyes wide open with lust, Hodan looked...mesmerizing. Mona marveled at the strength and beauty of the tall, Amazonian young Black Muslim woman who was her lover, her partner, and her soul mate...

"Come on, Mona, you know you want to eat this ass," Hodan said, a little while later, as she got on all fours, cute face down and big dark brown ass up. Mona grinned and came up behind her. Playfully, Mona smacked Hodan's ass, causing the taller woman to giggle. Mona spread Hodan's thick ass cheeks wide open, and inhaled the fragrance of her booty. I love this ass, Mona thought excitedly as she slid her tongue into Hodan's butt hole...

"Shut up and give me that ass," Mona demanded, smacking Hodan's bum for emphasis. Hodan winced, and then pressed her thick derriere against Mona's face. Mona wormed her tongue into Hodan's backdoor, and at the same time she thrust two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. Hodan cried out as Mona hit her sweet spot...twice over. Now we're getting somewhere, Mona thought as she took Hodan to the edge...

"Fuck me, babe," Hodan squealed, as Mona showed her what she was made of. Mona grinned, and held Hodan's hip with one hand and smacked her ass with the other. With the trusty ebony strap-on dildo which Mona reserved for just such occasions, she fucked Hodan. To really shine Hodan on, Mona gripped her long dark hair, Hijab-free for a change, and yanked her head back while fucking her.

"That's what you get for bossing everyone around on the court," Mona whispered into Hodan's ear, as she leaned over and wrapped her arms around her lover. Hodan sighed happily as Mona cupped her breasts and stroked them gently. At the same time, Mona bucked her hips, thrusting the strap-on dildo deep inside Hodan, and the taller woman screamed. That hit the spot, Mona thought as she continued fucking Hodan with deep, passionate strokes...

"Hmmm, that was amazing," Hodan said, much later, as she lay in Mona's arms. After hours of passionate lovemaking, the two young women lay in each other's arms, happy as can be. They'd gone from the living room couch to the bedroom, and were now watching their favorite show, Supernatural. In today's episode, a certain Devil tries to reconnect with his long-lost son while stranded in an alternate Universe...

"To many more days like this one," Mona said, smiling, and she took Hodan's hand and brought it to her lips. After sex, Hodan got hungry, just like Mona knew she would, and they ate ice cream, and then had some more sex, and then Hodan fell asleep. Mona turned off the TV and looked at Hodan's slumbering form. Gosh she's beautiful, Mona thought, wondering for the umpteenth time how a woman as formidable as Hodan could be hers...

Mona lay next to the sleeping Hodan, listening to her beautiful, athletic partner as she snored loudly, tossed and turned...and even farted a couple of times. I love my boo, Mona sighed happily. She thought of the events of the day. What an incredible frigging day. The sort of absolutely awesome and incredible day that Mona would never forget if she lived to be a hundred years old...

Mona still couldn't believe she'd had a hand in saving the championship dreams of the Gatineau University women's Basketball Team, thanks to some help from Erin Brockton. They'd beaten their rivals and were on their way to the championship. Mona, Hodan, Erin, Coach Pena and the other ladies of the Gatineau University Basketball Team would face Neville College with style and applomb, and true grit, and hopefully win.

Mona Niazi thought of the future, and what it would bring for her. One thing for sure, Mona couldn't imagine her life without her beloved partner Hodan Yassin in it. Mona couldn't get enough of the tall, feisty tomboy. Hodan, with her wonderful family, her enchanting smile, her killer body, and an ass that Tennis icon Serena Williams herself would envy. A life without Hodan wouldn't be worth living at all...

I'm going to propose to Hodan after graduation, Mona decided. She had it all planned out. Mona would work hard for the next couple of months, and then buy a nice, shiny engagement ring from a reputable jeweler. Typically, Muslims didn't wear wedding rings, but Mona and Hodan weren't exactly the average Muslim couple. They could create traditions of their own. With a smile on her face, Mona finally allowed herself to fall asleep. All is right with her world.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
12